Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't know. She didn't answer when we called and didn't answer the door when we stopped by. Maybe she couldn't get out of class," his dad said.

"Yeah probably," he said as he texted her.

"I'm home. Missed you at the airport."

"Not feeling well. Sorry," she replied.

"Can I come over and see you?"

"Okay."

"Jesus," he thought. "This can't be good."

**********

He stopped and picked up 2 dozen roses and a box of chocolate-covered strawberries on his way to Kelsey's.

Trisha answered the door and hugged John as he came in.

"How are you John? You're looking fit."

"I'm doing okay. I'm super busy with everything going on. Friday I leave to go to Europe for a short tour."

"How exciting. Make sure you send us some postcards."

"Of course, how is she feeling?"

"She's got some kind of bug. It's been going around."

"It's that time of year I guess. Can I see her?"

"Sure, go on up. Bring her this tea I made for her."

He knocked softly on the door and waited for her to answer.

"Come in," she called out.

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine. Just the flu I guess."

"Well make sure to get some rest. I'm home for 3 days. I leave on Friday."

"Yeah, I read in the news that you're going on tour again. It's a shame I only get that info from the press. My own boyfriend doesn't communicate well enough with me to let me know his schedule."

"Sorry. David is supposed to send you my itineraries."

"It shouldn't be his job to do that. All you have to do is call me. When did you get the tattoo?"

"Oh, on the last week of the tour. Like it?"

"I would have liked to have known about it before I found out by seeing you on the cover of a magazine."

"Yeah, sorry. I seem to be saying sorry a lot."

"You have a lot to be sorry for."

John got angry and shouted, "I'm doing the best I can. You have no idea what I go through on a daily basis. I am so tired I can't think straight half the time. Cut me a little slack," he stood up to leave and she stopped him.

"Can you ever make time for me, John? I need you now more than ever."

"I'm going to Europe until the end of January. I'll have a month in LA to rehearse on the new stage with the new songs. Can you stay with me in LA?"

"No, I'll be in school until spring break."

"I'll be on tour here in the states then. Will you join me on the road for that week?"

"Maybe. I'll let you know."

**********

John spent the few days rest he had, catching up on sleep and spent Thanksgiving with his family. Kelsey and her mom were at John's house for dinner and they spent a quiet day snuggled together on the couch.

After dinner she was about to tell everyone she was pregnant when John's phone rang. It was his manager reminding him of the travel plans for the next day.

She realized then that she could never have a normal relationship with him. He would always be traveling somewhere or in the studio working. He could never be a stable father for their child.

She decided that she wouldn't tell him.

John walked her out to the car and she took that time to tell him it was over. "John, I can't do this anymore. I need a partner that I can share a life with, and you can't give me that."

"Kelsey, no. I love you so much. It's just like this now because I'm so new. After the next US tour I'll have time to settle down. We could get married."

"Married? To who? Your guitar? Your manager? Certainly not to me. I need stability. I just can't live like this. It's no way to raise a family."

"Family?" He shouted. "We're too young for that right now."

She broke down in tears and said, "I'm sorry I can't be your girl. I love you, but I can't live like this. Take care of yourself. I hope you become the biggest star in the world."

She got in her car and drove away leaving John in tears.

He walked back into the house and saw his grandfather standing by the door.

"She really does love you, Johnny."

"I know Papa. I love her so much it hurts, but I can't be here for her right now. She doesn't understand..."

"She understands, kid. She just can't deal with it. It's not her fault."

"I know. I'll never stop loving her."

"Keep your chin up. Maybe she'll come around."

"I doubt it. I'll give her some space. Maybe she needs a break from the stress I give her."

They hugged and John went to rest.

***********

Their baby was born on a cold April morning. Her mother was with her in the delivery room.

Trisha was not happy that Kelsey didn't tell John about the baby. She didn't understand why she would break up with him just as he was becoming a huge star.

He was bigger at that time than he was when they last saw him. The new album was a hit. He had two top ten singles from it. He was on the cover of magazines and he was the main story on entertainment television shows.

He called her and sent letters but none were answered. He sent gifts and flowers trying to get her to talk to him. He tried to get his mom to intervene on his behalf, but she wouldn't see her either. She completely cut herself off from everyone in order to hide her pregnancy.

**********

John walked into his dressing room after he finished his Fourth of July show. and was stopped dead in his tracks when he saw two naked women sitting on the couch.

A blonde and a redhead, both with large breasts and shaved pussies were sitting there smiling at him.

John shook his head and said, "You guys have to go. I appreciate you being here, but I'm really tired."

"Too tired to have sisters, CJ?" The blonde one said.

"Yeah. I'm tired and I'm extremely faithful to my girlfriend. Please get dressed and go. Do you need an Uber or something?"

The redhead said, "You're seriously passing up a threesome with two horny and hot sisters?"

"Yes. It's just the way I am. I'm sorry."

"No, you're a good man, CJ. Your girlfriend is a really lucky girl."

They got dressed and left. John sat in a chair and shook his head. "What the fuck am I doing," he thought as he looked in the mirror.

**********

In September his summer tour ended and he showed up on her doorstep. She opened the door but would not let him in.

"Kelsey, please let me in. I'm home until the New Year. Please! We can work it out. I love you."

"I'm sorry, John. Please don't make this harder on me than it already is. You're home for a couple of months and then what? Another tour? Another record? A video shoot? It's always something."

He stood there sadly looking into her eyes.

She continued, "Please let me move on. Go be CJ Anthony and let me mourn the loss of John Checzyk."

She closed the door and went to hold her baby.

"You need to tell him that he's a father. It's not right," Trisha said.

"It's my choice, Mother. Stay out of it."

"I can't stay out of it. You're not working, and I'm buying everything for the baby. I'm okay with that because you're going to school, but at some point, that child will need a father. At least get child support. He's a God damn millionaire now."

"No! I want stability for MY baby and I don't want him to know. I don't want him to cut back or quit altogether and hate me for it. Let me be."

"You're making a foolish mistake. He's going to find out and he will be pissed."

"I hope you're wrong."

***********

As Thanksgiving approached, Kelsey and the baby were walking through the grocery store. She saw John's mom coming, but before she could turn down an aisle she was seen.

"Kelsey! How are you? Whose baby is that?"

"He's my baby," she said as Kate looked at the child in the carrier and almost fainted.

"Oh my God, Kelsey. Why didn't you tell us? That's our grandchild. That's John's son."

"No he's not."

"Kelsey, don't lie to me. He's the spitting image of John when he was a baby. What's his name"

"Alex."

"Kelsey, don't shut us out. John has to know and I'm not hiding it from him. I want to be in my grandchild's life. Please don't hurt us like that. We loved you."

Kate broke down crying. She stroked the sleeping child's cheek while Kelsey stood there crying herself.

"I'm sorry," Kelsey said. "If you would like, you can come over tonight with your husband. I'm still at my mom's."

"What about John? He has to know."

"He's in town?"

"He hasn't left since he came back. He bought a house in our neighborhood."

"Okay, bring him too."

Kelsey knew that she couldn't hide it forever. It had finally sunk in that she made the wrong decision in holding the baby back from John's family.

That was going to be a painful night and she prayed that she was strong enough to handle it.

**********

Kate and Stan went to John's house to break the news to him and take him to see the baby.

"John honey, we have something to tell you," Kate said.

"You okay, Mom? What is it?"

"I saw Kelsey at the store today. She had a baby boy, John. He's your son."

"What!" Screamed John. "She has a fucking baby? My baby, and didn't tell me. What is wrong with her?"

"I don't know why she did it son. I guess with the break up she freaked out." His mom said.

"Fuck it. I'm not waiting a minute longer. I have to see my son."

He got up and ran out of the house before his parents could catch up. He drove off to Kelsey's to meet the son she didn't tell him that he had.

He rang the bell and Trisha answered. When she saw it was John she stepped outside and closed the door.

"John, she's a nervous wreck. She knows she screwed up and is afraid you'll take the baby from her."

"I'd never do that. Why would she think that?"

"She thinks that because you're rich and famous now, you'll punish her by taking the baby and shut her out. She's not thinking straight with all of the stress. I know that you'd never do that to her."

"What a mess."

"Be kind and gentle, John. She still loves you and needs your strength."

"I never stopped loving her. Can I see him now?"

"Alright."

John's parents pulled up to the house at that moment. John waited for them and they all went in together.

"Hi John," Kelsey said as she held the baby.

"The last time we spoke you said you said that you wanted to mourn John's death. This is how you do that? By hiding my son from me?"

John's dad put his hand on John's shoulder to calm him.

"John, I'm truly sorry. I screwed up. I panicked. I was going to tell everyone last Thanksgiving that I was pregnant, but then you got that call from your manager interrupting our holiday. It was the last straw. It was the final reminder that I would never be your priority."

John was saddened by that, but didn't defend himself. He said, "Can I hold him?"

"His name is Alex," she said handing him the baby.

"I like that name," John said as he rocked the sleeping baby."

"Did you put John on the birth certificate as the father?" His dad asked.

"Yes. His last name is Checzyk."

John started crying. "Do you hate me that much that you could do this to me? To my parents? What did they do to deserve this?"

"I never hated you John. I love you with all of my heart."

John snapped his head up and said, "I want to be in his life. Please let me."

"Alright, please don't take him away from me."

"I'd never do that. You're his mother."

She sniffed back a tear and said, "Thank you."

"We need to buy you a house though. I need to make some calls and get you some money."

"I don't want your money."

"No way. It's not your choice to make. It's for the baby."

John handed the baby to his mother and asked, "Kelsey, can we talk privately?"

"Sure, come to my room."

She closed the door and John took her hand. "I've never given up on you. I still love you. Can we start again? Alex needs a father."

"Ha, what kind of father? One who's never around? What kind of father is that?"

"Kelsey, things are different now. The tours are done. I have to do a New Year's Eve show, but then I don't have anything until I go into the studio in March."

"Then you'll go on the road right?"

"Yes for the summer and fall, but I'll be home for the winter and spring. It's not going to be like before."

He pulled her into a hug and said, "Kelsey, please. I love you so much. You know there's been no one else since you dumped me."

She looked at him surprised. "Why not? You're the hottest act in the country. Surely you can lay a groupie or have an orgy every day."

"That's not my style and you know it. I'm yours forever. Whether you like it or not."

They hugged as she cried.

"I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

"As long as I have you in my arms, you'll never need my forgiveness."

***********

Over the next month, John and Kelsey saw each other every day. John and his mom would take the baby while Kelsey was in school and they would spend time together when she came home.

John bought her a new car and kept trying to buy a house for her and the baby, but she wouldn't allow it.

Christmas came and John's gift for Kelsey was a diamond tennis bracelet. He wanted desperately to propose to her, but he knew she wasn't ready for that yet.

On New Year's Eve, Kelsey, Trisha, and the baby were at the Checzyk house to watch John perform.

All were amazed at the soulful performance of his latest hit single. After the song, they did a brief interview with him live on TV.

The host asked, "What's on your plate for this year, CJ?"

"A break. I'm taking the year off from touring. I have a woman that I love desperately and she needs me to be a father to my son."

"Whoa! You have a son? When did that happen?" The host said.

"This year. He's 8 months old and he's as amazing as his mother."

**********

"Oh my God! Does he realize what he's done? Every gossip rag in the country is going to be looking for us," Kelsey shouted.

"He also said he's taking a year off. That's great news isn't it? The press will do their jobs, but once they get the story it'll pass like everything else does." Kate said.

"Jesus, I hope he didn't screw up," Kelsey said. "I never wanted anyone to know that Alex is John's. Oh my God."

**********

John took a red-eye home so he could be with his family on New Year's Day. Kate liked to go all out on holidays, making huge breakfasts and dinners.

John got to his parents' house at 5 am and slept until he was called for breakfast.

Kelsey was at the table feeding Alex his bottle, while Kate was putting the serving plates of food on the table.

Kelsey didn't wait for John to sit before she attacked with all guns blazing. "You announced to the world that you're a father, without talking to me first!"

"Yeah, and also that I'm taking a break."

"Did you think about the repercussions of that announcement for us. For me and Alex?"

"What repercussions?"

"You don't think your rabid fans will want to see your baby? You don't think the press is salivating over the story of Country music's golden boy having a child out of wedlock?"

"Hey, I told you I'd marry you in an instant. You're the one resisting that. As for the fans, I've already got an exclusive interview lined up with People magazine. They can be the one to post the picture and have the story. After that, the record label's PR team is on the job."

"I don't want Alex's face on the cover of a magazine. I will not let him be exploited like that. You should have discussed that with me. You didn't have the right to make that decision on your own."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I guess I thought it would be better, but I see your point. No one gets a picture of him."

"Or me. I don't want to be all over the news either."

"Okay, but will you please let me buy us a house in a gated subdivision. We need security."

"I told you that I won't live with you until we're married."

"Then say yes."

She looked at him for a moment and calmed down. "Yes."

"Do you mean it? Seriously?"

She smiled and nodded her head.

He pulled her up and hugged her. "I love you so much. Everything will be alright. You'll see."

**********

They planned for a summer wedding. The record company was furious that he announced his break without consulting them and sued him to try to make him go on a summer tour.

The arbitration sided with John not having to tour that year, but he had to add an additional year to his contract to make up for it and still record an album that year. They would time the record release for the end of the year so he could tour to support it in January of the following year.

Kelsey was struggling with John's fame and as a by-product, her newfound fame. She was photographed by a drone while she was sitting with the baby in the back yard of their new house in April.

The photos were sold and then her relative anonymity was gone. It scared her so badly, that she wouldn't leave the house.

There were endless calls. She changed numbers several times, but they somehow still got the new one every time.

The final straw came when Kelsey received a death threat. John had an obsessed fan that felt she had a chance with him if Kelsey was out of the way.

The woman was caught and arrested for making the threats, but Kelsey was not satisfied.

"John, she wanted me dead so she could have you. Don't you see how that's a problem for me? I don't leave the house already out of fear. I can't live like this."

"You've got 24/7 security. Your personal bodyguard is bigger than a linebacker and shoots as well as an Olympic marksman. You're completely safe, Kelsey. Alex is in no danger."

"I don't want to live like this. I can't."

"What are you saying Kelsey?"

She broke down sobbing. After a few minutes, she collected herself and said, "The wedding is off. I can't be a prisoner in my own home. I have to distance myself from you."

"Oh God no! Please don't do this to me, to us."

"I have to, for my sanity. I have to. I love you, but I can't live with the shadow of your fame hanging over me."

John dropped to his knees and said, "Please don't go."

"I have to, John. It's never going to work. I really tried, but I'm not cut out to live like this. I'm so sorry. I promise that I'll never stop you from seeing Alex."

***********

John reluctantly let her go. He sold their house and bought her and Alex a new one. John bought it under a dummy corporation's name so it would be harder to trace ownership back to him, for her protection.

He was heartbroken and buried himself in work. He did a few festivals through the summer and moved up his scheduled time to go into the studio to record his third album, "Magic Hands."

He wrote a song dedicated to Kelsey and Alex called "Forever." It became his biggest single to that point, spending 10 weeks at number one.

He toured North America from October through March. The only significant break he took was when he went to the Grammy's the following February.

He won Record is the Year for "Forever" and gave an unforgettable speech.

Garth Brooks watched as Katy Perry opened the envelope, then they read together, "The winner is, CJ Anthony!"

John smiled, stood, and walked up to the stage slowly. He accepted the award and the hugs and approached the microphone.

He looked straight into the camera, took a deep breath, and said, "There is only one person I want to thank for this. She is the inspiration for everything that I do. I lost her because of this stupid business. I lost her because I'm so loved by so many that she couldn't have a life with me in it. She was strangled by my success and fame."

The audience looked on in confusion. Mr. Fleming suddenly felt nauseous after feeling euphoric when John won.

"Thank you for being in my life, Kelsey. Thank you for giving me, my son. I'm sorry that my music career choked the vibrant life out of your love for me. I will truly love you forever.

Be happy. Live happily. Love happily. You deserve it."