Forever Love Forgotten Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave her a sexy smile.

"I love your new brassiere. It makes your tits look even bigger. I love your big tits, Sheila," he said giving her the eye in the way that he gave his sister-in-law and his mother-in-law the eye.

She slowly removed her new bra while standing before him topless. Never sexually satisfied and always wanting more, he wondered what else she wanted him to see. He hoped she bought a bathing suit, a tiny bikini, that she's model in front of him. He'd love nothing more than to watch Sheila strip herself naked to try on her bikini. In the way that he had already seen his sister-in-law and mother-in-law naked, he'd love to see his wife's best friend naked too. Obviously, not done sexually teasing him and erotically enticing him, she said something he was hoping she'd say.

"I bought a new bikini too," she said. "Wanna see?"

Unable to speak, he nodded his head before finally blurting his response. Suspecting that she was, he wondered if she was going to strip herself naked. Hoping she would, he hoped she'd strip in front of him. Again, suspecting she was, he wondered if she was sexually seducing him by stripping herself topless again before stripping herself naked. Suspecting she would, he wondered if she'd give him sex. He'd love nothing more than to fuck Sheila. He'd love nothing more than for her to stroke his cock while sucking his prick.

"Yes. I'd love to see your new bikini," he said spellbound when she slowly and seductively stripped herself naked.

Finally, taking an extreme sexual measure, as if she was Demi Moore in Striptease or Mimi Rogers in Full Body Massage, she was ready to show him even more than just her naked breasts. She was ready to show him her naked body. Again, as if there was a strippers' drumroll going off in his head, he took a big breath and held it with the sexual anticipation of seeing Sheila's naked tits, ass, and pussy. Boldly going where a woman should never go with someone else's husband, she was ready to strip herself naked in front of him.

After Sheila had removed her bra again, she unbuttoned, unzipped, and removed her short skirt. Standing before him topless while only wearing panties, she slowly slid her panties down to expose her naked pussy and naked ass. Naked now, as if she wanted him to take her from behind and fuck her, she bent at the waist in front of him to fish out her bikini from her shopping bag. Not only was she exposing her naked breasts to him but now she exposed her naked ass and the back of her naked, glistening wet pussy.

Obviously, her little striptease show had not only sexually excited him but also had sexually aroused her too. Obviously, she was expecting him to have sex with her. Clearly, she wanted him to make love to her before fucking her. Only, with her already making all of the sexual moves, she was waiting for him to make the next sexual move.

Naked now, she turned to face him again while fussing with her bikini top. Having already exposed her bra clad breasts, her naked breasts, and now her naked ass and naked pussy, she obviously wanted more than just to exposed herself to him. She obviously wanted sex. Sexually excited, he felt pressured to act. This wasn't just anyone. This was Sheila, his wife's best friend.

Then, pacing in front of him, she modeled her new bikini for him. As if he was her man instead of her best friend's husband, turning, twisting, and bending at the waist in front of him, she continued modeling her new bikini. A temptation impossible for George to resist, unable to help himself, he touched and felt Sheila's bikini clad breasts everywhere he touched and felt Donna's and Carol's naked breasts. Suffice to say, with her more than a willing victim, in the way had had forbidden sex with his sister-in-law and mother-in-law, he had extramarital sex with his wife's best friend too.

# # #

Then, hoping sexually tease her, George sent a photo of his erect, naked cock to his wife at work as to what to expect that night. Fortunately, or unfortunately, the photo was intercepted by Anita, Mary's black, busty, and promiscuous co-worker. Bragging about him, she always talked about her husband to Anita. Confiding in her about her husband's fetish for big breasts, she told her how much he was enamored by her big tits. Unbeknownst to Mary, with her alone and not having a man of her own, wanting George all to herself, Anita was jealous of their relationship.

Obviously, with Anita lonely, horny, and sexually frustrated, maybe this was her chance to have some sexy fun. Now, that she saw a photo of his naked prick, she decided to show him photos of her naked tits. With Mary telling her how much George loved her big tits and with her having big tits too, clearly, Anita was ready to see if she could steal him away from Mary by showing him her naked breasts. Obviously, sexually excited by seeing his stiff, naked prick, she took topless photos of herself in the ladies' room and sent them to him.

"Hi George. Mary told me how much you love her big tits. I have big tits too," she wrote. "Since I inadvertently interceded your wife's e-mail and saw your naked prick, it's only fair that I show you my naked tits," wrote Anita. "I hope you like them. Hurry and write back to tell me what you think of my big tits. Anita."

Unable to help himself, George looked at her topless photos with trepidation mixed with sexually excitement. He'd be masturbating over Anita's tits tonight. Sexually lusting over her big, black breasts from the first time he met her at the Christmas party, he never had sex with a black woman before. With her big brown, expressive eyes, her dark brown skin, and her black, raven hair, she was very beautiful. His kind of woman, she had big tits. She had D cup breasts. Her tits were as big and as shapely as Mary's, Donna's, Carol's, and Sheila's big tits.

Then, when he saw her topless photos, giving him an erection and an instant, sexual attraction to her, he loved her enormous breasts. He'd love nothing more than to see, touch, feel, fondle, squeeze, and grope her big, black tits while sucking her erect, black nipples. Continuing her sexual seduction of him, now that he was on her hook, not letting him go, she sexually enticed him with more naked photos and sexually seduced him when writing her salacious and sexually explicit e-mails.

"Tell me and be honest, George," wrote Anita. "Would you like to feel my big, naked breasts while sucking my erect nipples? Now that I saw the photo of your erection, I'd love to stroke your prick while sucking your big cock. Tell me, would you like to shoot a load of cum all over my naked breasts and all over my black, pretty face. Would like to cum in my mouth and watch me swallow your cum while I stare up at you with my big, brown eyes? Would you like to fuck me and make me your beautiful, black bitch?"

After exchanging a plethora of sexually explicit e-mails, he met her one day after work. Parked in his car by the river, as promised, she allowed him to see, touch, feel, fondle, and suck her big tits while she stroked and sucked his erect prick. Surrounded by big breasted women who wanted to show him their naked tits as much as he wanted to see their naked tits, he was happy. In the way that George loved and couldn't get enough of Mary's, Donna's, Carol's, and Sheila's big tits, he loved and couldn't get enough of Anita's supersized tits, too.

# # #

Finally, with George working from home, Karen, their next-door, busty, and sexy neighbor, always sexually teased him whenever she knew Mary wasn't home. A pretty woman and obviously a lonely and horny woman, she had long, brown hair with hazel eyes. Always giving him a show by making sure that he had lots to see, especially on a windy day, she retrieved her mail while wearing a sheer, light, half-unbuttoned robe with nothing underneath that blew open like a flag flying in the wind. Long before having sex with her, George had already seen her naked ass, pussy, and tits.

Then, her way of letting George know that she was sexually interested in him, she did what Mary used to do so very long ago. Knowing that he was looking to see what he could see of her, knowing that he was, perhaps, masturbating while watching her, she dressed and undressed with her bedroom lights on and her shades not pulled. Obviously, with her an exhibitionist and with him a voyeur, deliberately exposing herself to him, she wanted him to watch her dress and undress. She wanted to show him as much as he wanted to see of her sexy, naked body.

As if he was the audience of one in a VIP room and Karen was a stripper, he saw her in her bra and panties, topless, and naked numerous times. Every day, with him working from home, whenever she knew Mary wasn't around, she put on a slow, sexy, seductive, striptease show. Pacing back and forth in front of her windows in her underwear, topless, or naked with her shades up and her lights on, she obviously knew he was watching. Clearly, she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

In the way that he wanted to see her in her sexy, low-cut bra and white, bikini panties, she obviously wanted him to see her in her sexy, low-cut bra and white, bikini panties, too. In the way that he wanted to see her topless, hoping to see her big, naked breasts, she obviously wanted him to see her topless and show him her big, naked breasts, too. In the way that he wanted to see her naked, hoping to see her ass, tits, and pussy, she obviously wanted him to see her naked, and wanted him to see her ass, tits, and pussy too.

Returning the sexual favor, he gave Karen a naked show, too. Whenever knowing she was looking, he exposed his naked prick to her. Giving her a sexy, naked show in the way that she had been giving him a sexy, naked show, he even masturbated in front of his window while she watched. Allowing her to watch him stroking himself, he allowed her to watch him cum. Teasing her with his erect, naked cock in the way she teased him with her semi-naked and naked body, he showed her all that she, hopefully, wanted to see.

As in the movie, Atlantic City, in the way that Susan Sarandon as Sally exposed her naked breasts in front of her kitchen window to Burt Lancaster as Lou, Karen did her housework naked. Sally smelled of fish from working in a fish store and, every night, not knowing that Lou could see and was watching, she washed her naked breasts with lemons in front of her kitchen window topless while Lou watched. With all the shades up and the lights on, knowing that George was masturbating over all that he was seeing of her, Karen did her housework naked.

Then, whenever she knew he was watching and whenever Mary wasn't home, showing him all that he wanted to see, she skinny dipped in her swimming pool and sunbathed topless. As if she was fully dressed, she made no attempt to cover her nakedness when George stood by the backyard fence to talk to her while ogling her big, naked tits. Obviously, with her a whore and him a willing victim and a cheating husband, she wanted him to see all that he hoped and wanted to see of her.

With one sexually, inappropriate thing leading to another forbidden, sexual thing, after having a couple of drinks on a hot summer's day, they had sex too. With Mary pregnant, George became sexually intimate with, yet, another big, breasted woman. Unable to help himself, with Mary no longer giving him sex and with him so horny and sexually frustrated, especially when he was drinking, he gave into his big, breast fetish with Karen and her big tits.

If it wasn't enough that he had sex with his sexy sister-in-law, Donna, when Mary was pregnant, George had sex with his MILF of a mother-in-law, Carol, when Mary was pregnant. Every time Mary was pregnant, he had sex with another big, breasted woman. If it wasn't enough that he had sex with his wife's slutty, best friend, Sheila, he had sex with her whore of a co-worker, Anita, and their exhibitionist, next-door neighbor, Karen.

Horny when drunk, and with him unable to control his sexual attraction to beautiful, big, breasted women, big tits were his sexual weakness. With him sexually attracted to big breasted women all his life, he couldn't resist himself from wanting to see them, touch them, feel them, fondle them, grope them, and suck them. With all five women having huge, D cup breasts as big and as shapely as his wife's big tits, and with all five women sexually wanting him as much as he sexually wanted then, he couldn't stop himself from having sex with them.

To be continued...