Forever Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Going to go crash in my room. Got stuff I need to do tomorrow, which is why I'm not really drinking."

"Who you sharing with?" he asks, no doubt trying to formulate a plan for getting into a bed with me.

"My brother."

The look on his face is stunned disbelief, and is totally priceless.

"Carson?" he blurts out.

"You called?" I hear from behind me, as my brother walks up.

"Yes, Carson," I reply, taking my brothers hand. "Our parents agreed to pay for a suite, if my brother promised to keep my dumbass from doing anything I shouldn't do."

After a few seconds of contemplation, Dennis turns to Carson.

"Dude... you do realize you are crushing the dreams, hopes, and aspirations of at least a few guys tonight, right?"

After they stare at each other for a few seconds, they smile at each other.

"Yeah, I know that. Call it a little bit of vindication for the last four years. Besides, she is my sister, you know?"

"Cool..." Dennis says, holding out his fist and getting a gentle bump from my brother. Then he turns and heads toward the dance floor.

"I just got fist-bumped by the coolest guy in school. What are the astronomical chances of that happening?" Carson asks, squeezing the hand he is still holding.

I turn, go up on my tiptoes - exposing a little of my ass in the process - and gently kiss my brother's cheek.

"Probably about as good as the chances I'd get to go to the senior party with the hottest fucking guy in the entire school, I suppose."

Forty-five minutes later, my brother and I are standing in the middle of our suite, silently staring at each other.

******

"Is this really happening, Sis?"

"Uh huh. Damn sure is. Unless of course, you don't want it to."

"That's just it... I do. But... well..."

"As long we agree that we both want to do it, screw everything - and everyone - else."

He keeps staring at me, looking like he wants to touch me, but is afraid to. I reach up and untie the knot behind my neck, letting the halter drop to my waist. Then, with a thumb on each side, I wiggle the dress down over my hips, and let it drop to the floor. I lift my feet one at a time, and take off my shoes. Finally, the G-string joins the pile of stuff on the floor, at my feet.

I step over and begin to slowly undress my brother. By the time I get to his boxers, that same giant hard-on is waiting for me. It seems as if it is beckoning me to take it - to use it.

I drop to my knees in front of him, grab his cock and gently pull back the foreskin, then slide the swollen head into my mouth. He moans - really loudly. I switch off, first using long, slow strokes with my hand, then sliding my mouth up and down his full length, forcing him in as far as I can. Each time his engorged head meets my throat, I almost gag - but it feels amazing. The more I tease him with my tongue, the more intense his moans and groans become. I spend ten long minutes working over my brother's cock, and balls, with my hands and mouth.

Then he finally says - well more like mumbles - something...

"fuck, Sis... that feels amazing..."

...and I just keep going. I continue taunting and teasing him until finally, I hear what I'm waiting for.

"Sloan... you need to stop... Sis... hey... I'm gonna cum... Sloan... oh fuck... Sis..."

I immediately let his rigid muscle slip from my mouth, then pull his whimpering self down to the floor with me. Once I get him on his back, I mount him. Just before his saliva-covered manhood slips into me, he stops me.

"Sis... are you sure about this? Honest-to-god sure? Once we do it... it's done."

"If it makes you feel better, at the moment I'm not seeing my little brother, I'm seeing a guy with a rock-hard cock, that I desperately want to fuck. You can go back to being my brother when we're done..." I blurt out, then relax and let my myself slide down until he is completely inside me. The sensation is incredible on a level I will never be able to explain to anyone. And yeah, I know part of the arousal is the fact I'm fucking my brother - and the rules say I'm really not supposed to.

I start slowly - up... down... up... down... making sure to get his entire cock into to me on each stroke. Carson is just as lost in the moment as I am, grunting, groaning, and guiding me by my hips. After a minute or so, I take his left hand and put his thumb and forefinger on my clit - which at this point is engorged and is as hard as my brother's dick. Once I get him started, Carson works his rookie magic. As I go up and down, he rubs, and pinches and manipulates. It takes about three minutes for me to reach orgasm the first time, and I make sure he knows when it happens.

"oh... oh... uugh... ugggh... oh... damn... yes... uh huh... yes... oh fuck... oh... oh... I'm cumming... oh god... yes... don't stop Carson... uggghhhhh!"

Once the orgasm begins to wane, I stop my motion and lean forward, putting both hands on my brother's chest.

"God... I so needed that. Thank you, Carson."

He laughs.

"What did I do... exactly?"

"Smart ass," I reply, leaning forward and kissing him - an actual full-on kiss.

"Well... considering that you know what you are doing, and I don't, what's next?"

"How close are you?"

"I'm really not concerned about getting off, Sis. I'm just really liking the sensation of it all. Is that kinda weird?"

"Not at all. We're not supposed to be fucking each other - that's part of why this is so incredible."

"I never thought my sister would be the one to take my virginity," he says, following it with a laugh.

"So... you want to fuck me for a while?"

"Sure..." he replies as I get off him and go to my hands and knees. "But no laughing if I mess this up."

"No way can you mess it up. Just pound this," I pause and grab his cock, "into me as hard as you can."

He laughs, pulls his cock free of my hand, and inches up behind me.

"But promise me something?" I ask, as I push back against him.

"Sure..."

"Don't cum until I tell you to, okay?"

"Are you going to let me... well..."

"Absolutely!" I blurt out, interrupting him. "A person's first time should go all the way. No condoms, and a full in-house orgasm."

"O... K... I suppose," he mumbles, as he slowly slips his cock back between the wet, sticky lips of my pussy.

"Take your time and enjoy it, Carson. We have all night."

He actually takes me literally. He fucks me really slowly for close to fifteen minutes, bottoming out in me with each stroke. I'm concentrating on all the amazing sounds he is making, realizing that at this point, my brother is more into the act of fucking - the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of me - than anything else.

Eventually, I tell him to 'put some effort into it' which he correctly interprets as pound me. The rougher he gets, the more worked up I get. Finally, his orgasm begins to sneak up on him.

"Oh god, Sloan, fuck... this is amazing. I'm getting close..."

I pull away from him, lay down on my back in front of him, lift my knees, giving him clear access, and with a smile, tell him to finish the job.

"You're sure?" he asks, as he puts his still-throbbing cock back into me, then lays on top of me.

"Look, Carson. You need to get over all the issues. I'm on birth control - have been for a while. We aren't blood related, remember? This is like two people who just met, deciding to fuck just for the hell of it. It's just cum. You shoot it in, my body absorbs it, and then if we're lucky, we get to do it again. Okay?"

"You are such a shit... I fucking swear," he offers, shoving his cock all the way into me, and making me gasp. "This is about me losing my virginity, and getting to fuck the shit out of my insanely hot, and totally slutty sister, and apparently, getting to blow my wad inside her. You can keep all that silly philosophical shit you just fed me."

"Well then, go ahead ass-wipe - fuck the shit out of your sister."

And he does. For the next ten minutes, he pounds himself into to me relentlessly, quickly taking me to another screaming, clawing, insane orgasm. He ends up supporting his weight on his forearms, his face inches from mine, twisted and contorted with the ecstasy of his first orgasm inside a female, as he goes faster and faster, until finally...

"ugghh... yes... oh god... fuck yes... ugghh... god... i'm gonna... fuck sis... oh god!... yes... yes..."

He explodes inside me with a force like nothing I have ever felt - not that I've let a lot of guys actually cum inside me. In truth, he's only the third one. As his orgasm progresses, it's as if I can count each time he unleashes a streamer of cum into me. My whole body is convulsing and twitching, as the intensity of his orgasm, forces me to have a third one. I, however, can't take my eyes off his face...

"yes... Carson... more... keep going... don't stop... uggghh... god... yes... it feels amazing... I want it all... uggghhhh!"

I'm so intensely sexually excited, that I actually dig my fingernails into my brother's lower back, trying to force him further into me. At some point, I don't actually remember when, I lift my head, grab his, drive my tongue halfway down his throat, and we hold the kiss for the entire duration of his orgasm.

This is why I love the 'missionary position' - I just got to watch my brother's face, from inches away, as he experienced his 'first time' with a girl. Everyone's first time should be this personal.

Once our bodies slow down again, we lie quiet and motionless for at least fifteen minutes. Eventually, Carson's hard-on subsides to the point that he slips out of me. The moment I feel his cum dribbling out of me, I shudder from the sensation.

Once our heart rates and breathing are back to normal, we go and shower together, taking the time to slowly and sensually wash each other. Watching my brother's facial expressions as he gets to freely explore my body, is an experience by itself. For the first time in my life, I feel like a guy actually appreciates me - and my body.

Once we're finished, we the raid the small, but nicely stocked fridge in the room. We lie around on the huge bed for about an hour talking and inevitably, as soon I can get my brother hard again, we're back to fucking like rabbits.

In fact, we never actually go to sleep. We spend the entire night fucking - over and over and over. Carson gets to a point where his orgasms are nothing more than small spurts of semen, which end up dribbling out of the end of his dick. Yet, he never says he wants to stop.

My first 'incestuous' encounter is the most amazing thing that has happened to me so far in life. And yes, I fully intended to keep doing it. Screw the rules.

******

This is the part where I'd love to hear some of the theoretical psycho-babble bullshit the 'professionals' can come up with, to explain why my brother and I just engaged in 'consensual adult incest' - a theory they say really doesn't exist - and thoroughly enjoyed it.

No coercion, no trickery, no unequal power dynamic, and no abuse. Just two absurdly horny teenagers getting laid - because they can.

So... tell me again... why should what we just did be illegal and/or taboo?

Oh yeah... that's right... because it's just plain 'icky'.

******

My brother and I maintain our relationship throughout our first year of college. We end up going to a university out of town, and no one from our senior class is going to the same school. That's convenient. We drive our father nuts until he cracks and gets us an apartment - which includes utilities - so we don't have to deal with living in the dorms. Fortunately, the school doesn't have any rules about freshman living on campus. I get a job three days a week, waiting tables, and I keep us fed.

We make a ton of new friends, none of which figures out that we are brother and sister. The fact we have different last names - I have my father's and Carson has his father's - pretty much makes us totally incognito.

If I'm not studying or working, I'm fucking my brother. Or... he's fucking me. We have more sex in that first year, than most kids our age have in five. Truth is, I'm totally addicted to fucking my brother. And yes, I still wander around our apartment naked.

The strange thing is, for both of us, it's just about sex. We aren't in love, we don't run around holding hands and kissing - hell, for the most part, people just think we are friends and roommates.

******

Sophomore year - and our antics continue. The one change is that two months into the first semester, I encounter someone else I actually want to hook up with. A professor. Yeah, I know, totally cliché, right?

I'm sitting on the grass one afternoon, studying, and he walks by. Then he stops, walks backward until he is in front of me, and waits until I acknowledge him.

"Yes?" I offer, not looking up from my book.

"You, young lady, are beautiful..."

I interrupt him midsentence, again, without looking at him.

"Yeah... yeah... heard that one already."

He laughs.

"Well, you are. It's wasn't supposed to sound like a cheesy pick-up line."

I stop reading and finally look up at him. This is when I realize he's older, and probably not a student. He's fairly dark complexed, taller than Carson, has shaggy brown hair, and eyes bluer than any I have ever seen before. In about ten seconds, they reach in and capture me. I couldn't have it stopped it if I wanted to.

We end up talking for about an hour, and he invites me to his apartment for dinner.

Yeah... right.

Being the slut that I am, I agree and we spend the entire night fucking. Sex with an older guy (he's thirty-eight) is amazing in a new way. He's patient, takes his time, and loves extending my orgasms to the point that I end up squealing, squirming, and trying to get away from him. Over all, it's an amazing night.

Turns out Richard is a physics professor. I'm not in any of his classes, so sleeping with him isn't really a bad thing. The next morning, he actually asks if I'm interested in a long-term thing with him. I force back a laugh, and tell him I'm already involved with someone long term. The look on his face is priceless.

And so goes my second year of college - fucking my brother regularly, and a professor every so often, when the mood strikes me. And, because you are wondering, I'll tell you - no, Carson doesn't care. He is so lost in his education, not much else matters to him.

I think I've earned my title as an incestuous slut, don't you?

******

Christmas break. Because Mom and Dad came to see us last year, this year Carson and I go home for the first time since we started college. As soon as we get there, it's obvious something isn't right. Mom and Dad, while trying very hard to fake it, aren't happy.

I finally corner my father and get him to spill the beans. Martha has been having a sexual affair outside the marriage. She offered to move out, but Dad said that separating wasn't the answer. He told her that if she needed to be involved with someone else, to go ahead. He was kind of depressed, assuming that he could no longer satisfy her, but she insisted that wasn't the case. She loves him, and sex with him, but needs more. Running his business always tends to limit his time with her, and she tends to be a fairly horny woman - even at thirty-four.

So now, they apparently have an open marriage. Go figure?

During this trip home, Carson and I are finally found out. Thinking we have the house to ourselves one day, Carson is busily pounding me from behind in the middle of the living room, when Mom comes in the front door. She stops, looks at us, (Carson is close, and he keeps going until he gets off) laughs, and says, "Make sure all that stuff goes inside her, and not on the damn carpet," and then walks off.

Later, she sits down with us and we tell her the truth - how long we've been doing it, and that we are still sexually involved at school. Her response, while totally logical, does surprise us...

"Well, you aren't biologically related, so technically, you could get married and have kids, if you wanted to."

Carson and I look at each other, laugh, and at the same time say, "That isn't happening!"

She laughs, but quickly adds that it probably isn't a good time to tell Dad about it, as he already has way too much stuff on his 'stress' plate. I totally agree.

We make it through Christmas, appearing to be any other happy family. We exchange gifts, have a huge Christmas dinner that Martha and I make, and drink too much spiked eggnog. Although Carson and I hook up a couple of times, we keep it very low-key. When the time comes to head back to school, we are both ready.

******

Spring break. The beginning of my next adventure.

Carson is in the middle of something related to one of his classes, and chooses to stay at school over the break. That's my brother - a freaking over-achieving nerd.

I drive the 400 miles home by myself - not that it's a big deal. I love driving.

Once I get home, I'm stunned to find that Martha has moved out. Dad seems to be okay with it - well, sorta. I think it's just that he's way more concerned with some serious business issues.

The first thing I have to do, is go get some food. Dad has let things go a bit to shit since Martha left. He's eating junk food and using paper plates - when he's even home. The house is kind of a pit, so I take the time to clean it - top to bottom. When he sees what I've done, he just stands staring at me - kind of in a daze.

"You shouldn't have to spend your spring break, taking care of me."

"I'm not. I'm taking care of my inheritance, you dummy. This place," I wave my hands to indicate the house, "is gonna be mine someday, and I want it to still be livable."

He smiles, but I can tell he's pretty emotional. He steps over and hugs me, then again looks at me.

"You're amazing, kid..."

"Naw. Not really. Now sit down," I point at the table.

Once he does, I put dinner on it. After we're done, we do the dishes together and he finally tells me what's going on. Martha has apparently become involved in a sexual triangle with a father and son, and is fucking both of them. It's all consensual, but is a bit more than Dad is willing to deal with. She has moved in with them.

I am a bit stunned when he tells me there are no hard feelings between him and Martha, and that he doesn't want Carson and I to act like asses about it. I agree to behave, but tell him that he or Martha has to tell Carson.

Strangely, my crazy-busy businessman father finds reasons to stay home while I'm here - although his damn phone never stops ringing. He has built a monstrous and very well-respected company, and it takes a lot to keep it that way.

My third day home, I decide to relieve some of my stress and head for the pool. Although it's only April, and is still on the cool side, the pool is heated. Without thinking I walk down the hall and out into the back yard, naked. I dive in, and swim as hard as I can for twenty minutes, in an effort to wear myself out. Sex usually does it for me, but I'm not getting any of that. Once I'm totally fatigued, I head for the shower.

Later, I make dinner again, and have it ready when my over-stressed dad walks in. After we eat, he changes into some shorts, goes out to the hot tub, and slides in. Once I've cleaned up dinner, I stand at the window and stare at my father...

At thirty-six, he is in amazing physical shape. I'm pretty sure that has a lot to do with him constantly being at construction sites - and being way more 'hands-on' than most general contractors. I'm not sure if he works out or not, but I'd lean toward does, as he is toned beyond belief. As far as older guys go, my father is actually pretty hot.