Forever Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment that thought pops into my head, I get the strangest rush. Then... reality kicks in. It's the same rush I felt when I saw Carson in the living room, the night of the senior party.

Oh shit!

I turn and head for my bedroom - really fast.

******

When I finally come out of my room to get some water, I see that Dad isn't in the hot tub any longer. I fill my glass with ice and water from the door of the fridge, and turn to go back to my room. Then I hear it.

A soft - but intense - moaning and groaning...

'Go back to your room, damnit!' a little voice in my head tells me, even as I head in the direction of the sounds.

When I reach my father's door, I know it's him making the sounds. I lean forward enough to see through the crack on the hinged side of the door, and find my father sitting on his clothes hamper (it's designed to double as a seat), his massive cock in his hand, masturbating.

Spread out on the floor in front of him, is the towel he used when he got out of the hot tub, and he is leaning back against the wall behind him, with his eyes closed.

I am honest-to-god mesmerized by the size of my father's cock. Sure... I haven't seen very many, but his is easily the biggest one to date. At the moment, his big hand is slowly stroking it, up... down... up... down... in some kind of magical motion.

Again, Sloan's brain engages.

'What the fuck are you doing? He's your damn father!'

I'm so worked up at the moment, not even that little revelation can make me tear my eyes away. I silently watch as what is already a monster, seems to almost double in size, as my father changes hands. For three full minutes, he sits quietly with his eyes closed, slowly stroking himself - and I stand peering in through the crack, completely captivated.

Eventually, as his grunting gets guttural and more pronounced, he opens his eyes, and his strokes become faster. At this point, father or not, he's making me wet - I can feel it - and horny as hell.

Sick and twisted, right?

When, my father cums, I watch - my eyes glazed over, my hand in my shorts - with complete amazement, as a long, thick streamer of white liquid shoots out the end of his cock, and almost straight up in the air. It's quickly followed by a second one, a third one, and finally a fourth one. The first three land almost on top of each other on the towel - three feet from where he's sitting! I had no idea...

Once his orgasm is over, and the cum stops trickling out of his cock, he takes the towel, uses a corner of it to clean his hand and cock, then stands and puts it into the hamper. Then he goes back into the bathroom.

In a matter of seconds, I'm in my room, masturbating like a crazed woman. I should add that the ensuing orgasm, may be the most intense one I have ever had.

******

So... what do I do? Fucking your father is a big no-no, right? While generally speaking, parental incest is the worst kind, what do we do in this case? I'm pretty sure he hasn't groomed me to get me to this point - I'm way too much of a belligerent little shit for that to work. I'm also certain he's never subjected me to any kind of mental abuse at any point in my life. As far as I can tell, for the last nineteen years, he's simply been an amazing dad.

But wait, according to the 'specialists' and 'experts', there has to be some basic root cause that we can blame on my father, right? I mean come on, God forbid, it isn't really possible that I - the cute, adorable daughter - might actually want to fuck my father, right?

******

So... over the next two days, I catch Dad relieving his stress at least three more times. Once, it's in the hot tub, and as soon as he is in his room, I go out and look. Sure enough, floating around on the surface are three or four congealed globs of cum. I know that eventually it will all sink, break down, and mix with the water. After all, semen is about ninety percent water.

The following day, Dad has to go out to a site and actually get hands-on. Apparently, he has to go solve a problem for Uncle Tim, who is his Framing Supervisor.

I lose all my clothes, and go out to the pool and swim my ass off again, then sit in the hot tub for about thirty minutes, trying to relax everything again. While I'm sitting there, the most bizarrely twisted thought enters my mind...

'what if there are still live sperm in here?'

Told you it was twisted. Fact is, I've been on birth control since I was sixteen, so even if one of his sperm swam into me (yeah, right) it wouldn't find anything to fertilize. Maybe... we should call it 'wishful thinking'?

Yep. Sick and twisted - by most societal standards.

When I finally decided to go in and take a shower, I walk up to the sliding glass door, only to find my father sitting on a chair in the dining room, slowly stroking his monster, his head tilted back, and his eyes closed.

'Why' I wonder to myself, 'would he do this is the dining room? He must know I'm here? My car is in the drive way?'

Once again, I am lost in what I am watching.

'What if he...'

The next thought I have is so profound, it almost freaks me out. I stand quietly watching him, as my mind races through the possibilities. The course of action I decide on, is the direct result of being the horny, slutty nineteen-year-old I have become. And... once I decide, I take action. I don't think about it... I just do it...

I manage to get the door open without making any noise, slip in, and make it all the way to where he is sitting before he notices me. For some reason, he looks more guilty than shocked - almost confirming what my mind is telling me.

"Hi, Dad!" I blurt out, grinning at him.

Before he can react, I kneel down in front of him, my tits bouncing around, push his knees apart and slide in between them. With one hand, I grab his monstrous cock, and with the other, take his hand and make him let it go. I keep slowly stroking it - long, slow, continuous strokes - losing myself in how amazing it feels in my hand.

Dad's cock is nine inches long, and just over five inches around when it's hard. Yeah, I eventually measure it. My hand barely fits around it. Just like Carson, he isn't circumcised - which is cool with me. I kinda like foreskin. As I gently stroke him, we sit staring at each other. The look in his eyes tells me that he's probably fantasied about this at some point in the past. It's just not something he would have ever initiated.

I, on the other hand, don't care if he's my father.

When I start licking his shaft as I stroke it, he moans, and pushes the hair out of my face. I slip the huge purple head into my mouth, and after pulling back the foreskin, swirl my tongue around it, nibbling and sucking as I do. His moan is even deeper this time. I push down onto him, going as far as I can, but only get about two-thirds of him into my mouth, before the massive head fills my throat. I keep going up and down with my mouth, as I continue stroking the base with my hand.

Then, he gets vocal.

"oh fuck, Sloan... oh fuck... that's amazing... you're sucking my cock... fuck..."

I start working him a little faster, and hear his breathing change. I know I can get him off pretty quickly, but I don't want his cum in my mouth - there's plenty of time for that. For the last three nights, every dirty, filthy, twisted dream I have had, has been of him filling my pussy full of his warm, sticky cum, and me relishing the feeling as it slowly oozes out of me.

And by god, that's exactly what is going to happen...

I slide my mouth up his cock, sucking as I go, which makes a really loud 'pop' when I let the head slip free. I smile at him, stand up, then step forward, straddling his thighs. When I am directly above his cock, I grab it, pull the foreskin back, and gently rub the head against my pussy - which is wetter and stickier than it has ever been. When I shudder, he again moans, and grabs my waist.

"Are you sure about this, Sloan? You do realize the implications of what we are doing, don't you? We can't take it back... if we fuck, it's done... and I can't live with thinking I provoked you into this."

"Dad," I say, looking him right in the eyes, "you were hoping for this, and you know it. Be honest, please? You decided to jerk off in the dining room, hoping I'd catch you..."

Once again, that same look of total guilt floods over his face.

"Do you want to fuck me, Dad? Yes or no question."

I can see he is actually thinking about it, which, as weird as this may seem, kind of amuses me. I can see in his eyes that he desperately wants to say yes, but his heart and mind won't let him. For him to be comfortable with what is happening, I have to be the one who instigates it.

That, is not a problem...

When he doesn't respond, I laugh, and let my weight settle onto his lap, while at the same time, his giant cock easily slides into my wantonly wet, sticky pussy, stretching it to its limits, and making me grimace for a few seconds.

"Too late. I'm going to fuck you," I finish, leaning forward and kissing him.

And so begins my consensual incestuous affair with my father.

I ride him really slowly, for about ten minutes, as he sucks on my tits, bites my nipples, and kisses me - real tongue-in-mouth, deep, sensual kisses - repeatedly. I, of course, kiss him back with just as much passion. When my pussy has been stretched enough to fits his entire cock, I get up, pull my father to his feet, then bend over in front of him and grab both sides of the chair he was sitting in. He takes the hint, and in seconds, has his cock jammed into me from behind. I get a bit amused by how slow and careful he is, as if he's afraid he will hurt me. Now, it's my turn to get vocal...

"Fuck me, Dad... hard. Fuck me as hard as you want. Bury that monster in your daughter's young, tight little pussy. We're gonna break the all their damn rules, and enjoy the hell out of this..."

He gets a firm grip on my hips, and although still hesitant, he begins to really fuck me. The more I grunt, groan, and whimper, the more he gives me, until finally, all nine inches of my father's cock are completely buried in me on each stroke. I'm so lost in the passion of it, all I can do is keep muttering...

"ugghh... fuck yes... damn dad... yes... harder... fuck me harder dad... ugghhh... fuck... oh god... oh god..."

...like the provocative, deviant, filthy little slut that I am.

At this point, he is full-on fucking the crap out of me. Based on his behavior, I'm thinking that I've become just another tight, wet pussy, and am no longer his daughter. He pounds me harder and harder with each thrust, and I keep cussing and pushing back into him.

"fuck yes... fuck yes... harder... more... oh god... I'm gonna cum dad... fuck yes... harder... you're gonna make me cum dad... keep going... please..."

My father gives me what I ask for, pounding himself into me so brutally, I start crying. Then, for the first time in my life, I reach my orgasm at the same time the guy fucking me does. I get four or five more thrusts of his cock, making my orgasm reach its peak, and when my father buries himself in me as far as he can, I let out a scream...

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

The moment I feel his hot seed erupt into me, my entire body convulses, my legs go rubbery, I almost collapse, and as his cock continues to shoot into me, I start muttering...

"oh god... yes... cum dad... fill me up... yes... give me all of it dad... oh god... it feels incredible..."

Keeping his still spurting cock inside me, my father picks me up, and carries me to my bedroom, falling forward onto my bed, with me under him. We lay like that for close to fifteen minutes, neither saying anything. Even though his cock has shrunk back to normal size, it's so big that, even limp, it stays inside me. As I lay here, my pussy full of Dad's cum, I realize that the only thing I can seem to concentrate on, is how wantonly erotic and sensuous it feels to have my father's cock inside me.

Eventually, he pulls out of me, and lays next to me on the bed, pushing my hair out of my face, and gently kissing me.

"I'm sorry, Sloan... honest to god I am. I'm pretty fucked-up right now. I couldn't say no. When you were looking at me, I knew I should, but I couldn't make myself. I doubt God is going to forgive me, but for a while now, every time I look at you, I want to fuck you - want to know the feeling of being with you. I know you're my daughter... I even see my daughter when I look at you... but I am so goddamn attracted to you... and I'm too fucking weak to fight it."

I turn my head, and smile at him.

"Dad, it's okay," I offer, running my fingers down his cheek. "In all honestly, I've been feeling the same way about you - and no, I have no clue why. I know you're my dad, and you will always be my dad, but damn, you're hot as hell, and once I saw your cock... well..."

It takes a second, but eventually the solemn look on his face gives way to a small smile.

"And, let's remember, this started when I put your cock into my mouth..."

He gently brushes his hand against my face, and again smiles at me.

"It's two-way, Sloan. I am as responsible as you are - if not more-so. I could have, and probably should have, said no."

"Do you honestly think that telling me no, would have stopped me, Dad?"

All he can seem to do is stare at me.

"If we agree that this is just about the sex, we'll be okay. No weird emotional shit, no 'falling in love'. We're going to continue being father and daughter. Thing is, we just happen to enjoy fucking each other..."

"Can you do that, Sloan? Can you actually have an ongoing sexual relationship with your father?"

"Can you have one with me, Dad? Can you fuck me, then five minutes later, see your daughter again?"

"No need to wait five minutes. I saw you the entire time. I am fully aware of the fact I just fucked my daughter. The really fucked up part of this is... I'm mentally and emotionally okay with knowing I did it and, that I honest-to-god, enjoyed every damn second of it..."

"Who says feeling that way is fucked up, Dad?"

"Society, babe. The powers that be. Those who make the rules. Father's aren't supposed to fuck their daughters, let alone enjoy it..."

"Can a daughter enjoy fucking her father? You know what, don't answer that. Let me. I can't explain to you, or anyone else, just how amazingly erotic it was to fuck my father, and to let him fuck me. I should probably thank the judgmental assholes who decided to make it a 'bad' thing, because I know that part of what made it such an incredible experience, is that 'I'm not allowed to do it'."

"It was easily the most incredible, and sensual, sexual encounter of the last five years of my life..." my father offers, following it with a gentle kiss.

Yeah, I'm a bit stunned to think that he enjoyed what he just did to me, more than what he has been doing to Martha. It does, however, explain why he isn't all that upset about her leaving.

"To answer the question that you asked before we started," he continues, "YES, I wanted to fuck you. Badly. But now, I need you to tell me, and make me believe, that we haven't screwed anything up... that we haven't done something insanely stupid."

I smile, move my head toward him, and when I gently brush my lips against his, my world is perfect. When I pull my head away from his, I give him my most devious, seductive, salacious smile.

"Don't worry, Dad. The first time is usually a bit awkward. Next time, it's going to be phenomenal."

I'm about to embark on a sexual journey with the biggest cock I have ever encountered - and it just happens to be attached to my father.

Screw their rules.

How totally fucking erotic is that?

******

Flash forward to today.

I'm now twenty-nine, and with a BA in Business Administration and a Master's Degree in Business Management, I have become the administrative force behind my father's company. While he handles all the financial aspects, I deal with everything else.

And yes, our sexual relationship has continued for the last ten years. It has, however, gone way past my original statement of it being just about the sex. For all intent and purpose, I consider myself married to my father - although the rest of the world can never know that.

At one point, I disappeared for two weeks with no explanation to anyone. When I returned, I was wearing a very nice wedding ring. Now, everyone who is part of my life, believes I am married, even if I chose not to say to whom, or share any specifics. Truth is, my father gave me the ring on my twenty-fifth birthday, and told me that as far as he is concerned, I will always be the only woman in his life.

Made me cry.

And yeah, we have in fact fallen very much in love - although our father/daughter relationship remains as strong as ever.

So far, none of the people we interact with seem even slightly suspicious. They tend to see us as a constantly quibbling father and daughter, who are trying to run the largest general contracting company in a four-state area.

What happened to Carson you ask? Exactly what I said would happen. He met the one girl he was always meant to meet, and he married her. Thing is, my prediction that he'd end up with more sex than he could handle, does eventually come true - in an odd sort of way.

Strangely enough, he didn't end up being the world's next computer genius. During his first year working on his Master's, he actually quit school for a while, and went in search of a new path to travel. Our sexual relationship continued right up until the day he left.

Yes, for a while, I was fucking both my father and my brother, and neither of them knew about it.

I told you... I'm pretty much an insatiable little slut.

Totally disillusioned and tired of his life, he ultimately came home. He moped around for a couple of weeks, and eventually, I sent him see Dad at a job site. Uncle Tim was there, and when he saw Carson holding a big framing hammer and watching his guys work, he got an idea. The following day, they put him to work. The guys on the crew were amazing, and even knowing that Carson was the owner's son, they took him under their wings, and taught him the trade. Most of the guys actually developed a lot of respect for him, mostly because he could simply look at a problem, and come up with a solution - in his head. In just over a year, he had become so good at what he did, he was actually supervising one of Uncle Tim's framing crews.

Since Uncle Tim retired and moved to Europe two years ago, Carson has been the Framing Supervisor. Being absurdly smart has served him well in this instance.

This is when Marie comes into the picture. She's of Mexican decent, but is second generation American. She was waiting tables at one of the restaurants the crews tend to frequent, and poor Carson fell head over heels. One of the guys who knew Marie, told her what was going on, and being the amazing take-charge kind of girl she is, one day during lunch she stopped at Carson's table and in front of everyone, called him out. She told him she was getting tired of waiting on him, so she was asking him out. The entire restaurant fell out in almost hysterical laughter.

The following Friday, they were on their first date. Marie fell for him as hard as he fell for her. It was totally amazing. Seven months later they got married.

Dad helped Carson build a house in one of the many subdivisions the company has its hand in. Carson made sure that it was one of the upper-middle-class ones. Their house is as amazing as the one we grew up in, and the neighborhood is fantastic. In fact, I too, have a house in the same neighborhood - thanks to my father.