Forever Weekend at the Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you have learnt a valuable lesson here today boys. Enjoy the rest of your day," said Hathaway.

Caleb and Leif were now exiting the school and heading their way home. Each trying to avoid eye contact with the other.

"Caleb?"

"Yes Leif."

"You know when i... Well, you know, they made me jizz in your face."

"Uh, yeah."

"Did you open your mouth?"

"Uh, Kinda."

"Why?"

"I was focusing too much on myself to know what was going on bro," Caleb tittered nervously.

"You're not gay are you bro?"

"Uhhh..."

"Not that it matters to me."

"Nah man. I came in your face just as you came in mine. And you're not gay for me are you?"

"No. No, not really."

"After all it is those bitches who are to blame. They are the ones who made us do it."

"Man, we made them squirt like fountains, didn't we?"

"Hell yeah, we did. And they eat out our asses too. No way they would have done that before bro."

"Yep. You know, I think we're really are getting to them. Shame it's all for nothing as they'll be dead soon along with all the other normie fucks."

"Yeah, shame."

Leif looked at Caleb. Caleb looked back at Leif.

"How's the stuff coming along?"

"You mean, the stuff?"

Caleb nodded

"Oh. Yeah me Kekrasta, it's fucking all systems go. I mixed in several household chemicals and some fertiliser and mamma mia, i blew up a spicy meatball that any red brigade greaseball would be proud to call their own."

"I thought they only kidnapped people?"

"Nah, they killed them too. Killed a senator. Wild shit. SO jealous."

"I thought they were like the IRA though."

"Doesn't matter. They're all commie scum. The only reason they didn't blow up Rome was because the CIA had picked up all the best bomb makers by then."

"Really?"

"Yeah man. They had to use guns like everyone else."

"Are we gonna use guns?"

"What, like those Columbine fags? How many did they kill Caleb?"

"Don't know. But i mean..."

"It wasn't that big a number. Compare that to how many that bolted for those fire exits once they heard the bullets start firing. It's a big difference. I guess if their bombs worked, it would be a lot more, but shit happens. It won't happen to us though."

"How do you know that?"

"Cause we're just gonna use bombs bro. Even if they fail, no one will know it was us and we can get a second chance at it. Maybe we'll put some poisonous gas in the vents."

Caleb's stomach growled. He held it.

"You hungry?" Said Leif

"No. I've been feeling rough for the past few weeks. I haven't been sleeping well either."

"Dude. If you want a doctor to take a look, I can hook you up."

"No Leif. I think I'll be fine."

"I'm talking about a doctor worth his fucking salt. Didn't get it at a four week night school or some shithole country where they hand out pills that expired before Gorbechev did."

"It's gone now Leif."

"You sure."

"Yeah, you put your arm around me."

Leif had forgotten he had put his arm across Caleb's shoulders.

"How did that do anything?"

"I don't know. It's calming."

Leif laughed.

"I must have the magic touch. And you must be really gay for me."

"Fuck you dude."

Leif laughed some more, "Thought you gone soft on me. Can't have stragglers on this one my friend."

They arrive in front of Caleb's house. Leif slaps him on the back.

"Keep the hate brother. Never forget."

Caleb smiled at him. Leif smiled at him back and then left for his house. Caleb walked up his pathway and entered his house.


Chapter 5

Leif walked up his stoney pathway towards the front door of his two story house. It was one of the largest in the town with a floor for each resident if need be. Leif opened the door, cursing.

"Fucking trog Hathaway, thinking she's smarter than me. Uptight cunt. I'm gonna burn her alive while her daughter and the whole school watches."

Leif continued his diatribe up the case of stairs.

"I will write a note everyone can read on the whiteboard. "This is what happens to old perverts and feminists." No, i'll fuck Tammy while her mom's burning. Fuck her in the ass and hear her screams drowning out hers. One hard thrust for every time she fucked me over. And there have been many cases of that. Oh yes. Then I'll cut her head off and put it in her sick mom's lap. Leif reached the stairs. He yawned. He too now felt an upset in his stomach."

"Man, I hope whatever Caleb's got isn't contagious."

The frantic pattering of feet above him soon shook Leif out of his own head. He scowled at the ceiling.

"The most important work you do in your own home. He said to himself."

Leif then hurried to open his bedroom door and closed it behind him. He emptied his bag and rummaged through it to obtain the fuse wires and digital clock he stole from the janitor.

"Now all I need is for the formula to set and then goodbye teen spirit. Then, the real fireworks would begin Leif said Damn, that's pretty good, I should write that in the journal."

Leif went under his bed to find his safe where he locked away his journal. It struck him like a thunderstorm to see nothing but black boxes underneath the bed and an empty space where the fire retardant tome used to occupy. Leif frantically searched the room, although it was fruitless he knew as no one knew about that safe, and with the other boxes still there, questions frantically raced through his head and answers were few and far between coming from his room. He had no choice, his parents were on holiday, the maid kept herself to herself, and there were only two people who could be responsible.

"Those bitches will be first. Just like Whitman," Leif thought to himself.

Leif exited his room and slowly headed down the hall to the room belonging to his step-sisters. Creeping into their room with an easing open of the door, Leif dreaded the sound of top twenty charters more than he usually did. He knew they were in the room. Without much delay, Leif quickly peaked around the door. Yami and Freya in Leif's eyes were cold blooded sociopaths obsessed with only views and status.

"Fucking scum. I will show their fans their severed fucking heads, i sweat to almighty Christ," Leif said to himself.

He observed the two girls and their latest publicity stunt, to cash in on the latest belly-dancing craze. India had been pushing the propaganda hard due to their army's recent alleged war crimes against Pakistani civilians. Luckily for them, the right group of lobbyists and mad men had become available to them and had managed to transform a tired art into social media's latest craze. Yami was nimble and intimate with many of her muscles as Leif knew all too well. The discipline of her body was that of a professional's.

Not surprising to Leif as in his mind, and he imagined his step-sisters' minds too, her profession was her body. Wearing a costume store tack piece, plain black with thin material with fake gold medallions hanging off. She gyrated her hips to the esoteric pop song playing on their computer. The mood lighting was dim and awash in conventionally feminine colours. Leif observed Yami's skinny waist cascading across her ribs which were the most alien thing upon her inoffensive form. The only thing that stood out was her thicc ass which Leif denied to himself he was watching thrust to the music. Freya was observing on the bed, wearing a black see through negligee.

"Without their bodies, they are nothing. You cannot respect something if you use it as often as they do. Yami doesn't even care she can see everything Freya has. It's nothing to her. Narcissists are sex freaks because the only body they can truly love i their own. Therefore, they have to turn to kink because all sex is suffering to them. They cannot fuck themselves. And although everyone would like for them to just go off and do such a thing and stop bothering with fucking up the world some more, cause sheep need a herder after all, they simply cannot do such a thing. And not being able to fuck themselves is their greatest pain," Leif mused.

By chance, his eyes glared over his safe, being used as replacement feet for a makeup cabinet. The chance of the girls just needing something sturdy to prop up their furniture. Leif could only observe it for a few seconds as when he dropped the ball and took his eyes off the girls, Freya picked it right back up and swung open the door. The two girls, background and foreground, stared smugly and sinisterly at Leif.

"What can we do for you Leif?" said Freya.

"That pervert was looking at me Ramna," said Yami

"Your what?" said Leif.

"Shut up perv," said Yami.

"Yami. Don't speak to little bro like that. It's not nice," Said Freya.

"What are you doing with my safe?" said Leif.

"Oh, that thing? Freya pointed at the safe. Why, the legs just broke, and we needed something to put it upright again. It had to be Yami's back while i got the safe from your room. Jesus, that thing's heavy. What do you put in it?"

"Sheets for his body pillow if i had to guess," said Yami

"You're bullying does nothing to me!" said Leif

"Oh yeah? What about your erection?" Yami said.

"WHAT!? I haven't got no such thing!" said Leif.

Freya then arched and cupped the bulge in his jeans.

"Yami is right though Leif. I say you're rock hard. It must feel so good pushed right up against that denim," said Freya with a fey backhand slanted upon her side.

Warmth radiated from her huge eyes and sultry lips, and Leif could feel it. Leif's teeth started to chatter.

"I was thinking of someone else," said Leif.

"No you weren't. You wanna do it with us right now. Horny little Leif," pouted Yami.

"I wear i wasn't thinking of you. Leif put his hands upon his head. Oh jeez, oh god. I wasn't thinking. I don't like to do this. You two bully me and push me around all the time. It's Stockholm syndrome more than anything else!" Leif screeched.

"Liar! You fuck yourself every night to girls. I hear you all the time. You try to keep mute by biting the duvet as you moan,, but i hear you still!" said Yami

"With your eye pressed to the wall Yami, how could you not? I could even imagine you being able to hear his thoughts."

Yami yelled and stomped her right foot "Freya! Why would you say such a thing like that?!"

"I think it's cute how much you worry about him," said Freya as she turned round to her.

Yami humphed. She folded her arms and swayed her head to the left, her lip pouted out far.

"That's not that was about," sopped Yami. "I just couldn't sleep because he was making too much noise jerking off over there."

"And you wanted to hear more, huh?" chuckled Freya.

"Freya! Cut it out," Yami whined.

Freya signed to a tune and then turned to Leif. She dragged him in by his package and then slammed the door shut.

"Mom and Dad are away. Isabella is seeing her family. We are all helpless and alone, aren't we?" Freya purred.

"You bitch. You know what you are doing," said Leif

Freya slapped him, "You hurt me when you call me that Leif. It's not our fault we like to use you. You should stop looking so cute," said Freya.

"Why does everyone keep saying i'm cute? And why should i be punished for how i look? What kind of fucked up thinking is that?" said Leif

"Little bro's mouth is boring. I prefer his other holes," said Yami.

"So finally being honest huh?" said Freya.

Yami slumped onto the bed and gave a whimsical sigh and flick of the wrist.

"As you wish," said Freya.

Freya knelt and grabbed at Leif's jeans, anxious to rip them down. Leif grabbed on for dear life.

"Come on Leif. Let's see how hard it is," said Freya.

"It's not hard! The jeans are just tight. I don't want anything to do with you airheads. Show it to your fans if you're desperate."

"Oh no Leif. Only our little baby brother is entitled to the best of what we have to offer. You're so weird and everyone likes it when we talk about you. Our channel would be nothing without you. Making Leif cum like a horse is the only way we see fit to show our complete gratitude."

"Jesus, you're my sister!"

"Not by blood. And those little mangas we found under your bed says you are a-ok with all that."

"No! It's not true! Fake!"

Leif lost the tug of war and his stiff cock sprung up from the force of the jeans being pulled down by Freya, who immediately started rubbing herself at the sight of it, how it almost cast an entire shadow over her face.

"Oh. He's so cute when he lies," said Freya rocking up and down in front of him.

Yami's eyes began to dilate at the sight of Leif's cock.

"Leif's dick. I always forget how big it looks when it's stiff," she said

"Naked Leif. We want to play for a while," ordered Freya.

"You can have your stupid little safe back very soon Leif. Just do what we want," said Yami as she swayed her foot in the air.

Leif groaned and took off his shirt.

"Being used by women all the time. I must really be a little bitch like everyone says. No. It's these empowered fuckmouths. They are to blame. I will be their little pet, but i won't enjoy it. I never do! The safe is all that matters right now."

"You like the smell of my ass, don't you Leif?" said Freya as Yami giggled.

"No I don't," he said.

"Yes you do," she replied.

Freya turned round and put her hand on top of Leif's head. She pushed him down to his knees.

"You will like how i smell today Leif. I did a three hour live stream ten minutes ago and my ass is still wet and potent with sweat. I work hard for what i earn Leif."

"You were already rich and that's the only reason why you two are famous on that fucking cesspool. Wealth is power and power is all that people respect in this country, regardless of who you are. Fake woke cunts!"

Yami stood up and kicked Leif to the floor.

"Shut up you little troll. You're just jealous." said Yami

"Leif, you really must learn of the world beyond how a couple of basement dwellers on some message board see it as."

Freya stood over Leif and placed her perky tush on his face.

"How many in your little pond do you think would find Jesus all over again if it only meant they could be merely faced with my magnificent flabbies? Let alone what you get to do which is smell, taste and even poke about inside of them?"

Freya ground her ass up and down Leif's face. His nose and lips coming into direct contact with her sphincter. Freya could feel this and a classical lewdness washed over her. Her eyes were rolled back and her grin rose height. She was in heaven.

"You know why we and Hathaway keep fucking you Leif? And why you will always attract girls of our persuasion? It's because you make it so easy for us to smother you Leif. You are always finding fresh and unique ways of being a snarling little asshole. New ways to renewing and refreshing the sensation and reminding us why we love to crush little guys like you beneath us. And you also make a great slave on top of all that as well. You want it. You have no help but to make that extremely clear. And your tongue and dick feel so awesome as well. You really are the full package Leif."

Yami knelt and started to lick around Leif's belly button.

"You love it when I do this, don't you Leif?" said Yami

Leif indeed enjoyed Yami's tongue as his member twitched as it stood upright. Blood with nowhere else to go just bounced up and down inside his dick.

"Lick the part of my cheeks that kiss Leif. And don't you dare touch my asshole. I'm still very hurt with what you've said. Now make it up to me," said Freya.

Leif with the tip tip of tongue conducted precise strokes upon Freya's crack. It was indeed moist with sweat which was hot as intense heat was emanating from Freya's button. Leif knew of how hot Freya's body was, literally, in its temperature. It was an intoxicating heat, mysterious in its origins as she was always humid, even in winter. Even though they were step-siblings and the two were as equally cruel as him, Leif could sense a shared pain, a sense of knowing and understanding, even though he was too proud to emit it openly in the past. But, he would find himself wanting to sleep in the same bed with them willingly and even gossip with them once in a while. For whatever reason, these memories of their fractured, but doting relationship flashed before him as he edged his tongue around Freya's inner cheeks. He then kissed one of them.

"Oh Leif. What was that?" said Freya

"Don't take this as me being one hundred percent cool with you guys, cause i'm not, but you're not all that bad. There I said it."

"You didn't say anything! Out with it!" said Yami as she poked her finger inside Leif's belly button.

"You guys know where I'm coming from and you tolerate me and I appreciate that. There, I said it."

Freya cooed and then put her fists upon her thighs and swayed her butt from sided to side across Leif's face which followed direction like a shirt in a washing machine. Her expression was joyful dashed with some hubris.

"Apology excepted Leif."

"I wasn't saying it because I'm under your ass or anything."

"Oh i know. You enjoy that way too much to say anything remotely nice about us because of it."

"I do love your ass. I do like how it smells. And how it tastes too," said Leif.

"Leif, stop it. You're gonna make me blush," said Freya

"Anything nice to say about me at all?" said Yami

"You're ass is just as thicc and juicy. And you're funny too. You make me laugh." said Leif.

Yami moaned and covered her face, turning away from Leif and Freya, as a flow to tears suddenly came onto her. She then folded her arms and closed her eyes.

"She cares a lot about you Leif," Freya said with the serenity of a monk as she squatted, arms folded, as Leif sucked up the last drops of sweat from her crevasse.

"Shut up," Yami sobbed.

When Leif was finished, Freya stood up and chucked Yami onto Leif. Her face was a-gasp as she did not like sudden changes and now here she was, on top of Leif whom she constantly gave the cold shoulder, even if it was only one of the many barriers she held up to remove herself from her more intense emotions. Her lips quivered. Leif noticed and kissed them. Yami scowled and then clasped his head between her hands and started licking all over, making Leif squint. The back and forth was a riot to Freya who started laughing. Yami looked up. Freya put her foot down upon Yami's head.

"Don't stop Yami," said Freya in a mocking tone.

Leif sucked upon Yami's lips which were now pressed down upon his. Yami could raise her head just slightly to spout out.

"Quit it Freya!" said Yami

"But you're enjoying yourself so much," said Freya

1...34567...16