Forever Weekend at the Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That should do it. Now say "I apologise for my language" Leif. Right now!"

"I apologise for my language," Leif said

"There is nothing more disgusting in this world than an anti-semite. Don't you think mother?"

"I'm not an anti-semite. You're just soft," Leif said to the audience of no one.

"I cannot think any more egregious examples of humanity either," Said Hathaway.

"How about Republicans you bitch?" Caleb said

"Hmm, close. Said Hathaway. I say they were about equal."

"Miss Hathaway, i am about to cum," Caleb said shamefully.

"Not yet," said Hathaway, who then straightened her back. "I will be moving on to spanking Caleb. After that, I might consider frigging you, but we'll see where things take us. Are you ok with this?"

"Yes Miss Hathaway," Said Caleb as Hathaway extended her hand. Caleb took it and kissed it as she stroked his hair.

"We should milk their cum and make them drink it," said Tammy.

Hathaway laughed loudly, "Now who's being cruel?"

"I think I'll be doing that to you Leif," Said Tammy

"The only way you'll make me cum is if i do it on your face, straight in your eye."

"We'll see about that. I have a few little devices which will scratch you in very good ways."

Hathaway then addressed Caleb

"Caleb. I will take a seat on one of the student's chairs. I like the firmness of the wood as it stimulates me and aids my rhythm. Bring one over for me."

Caleb brought over a chair from out underneath a desk.

"Put it in front of my desk Caleb. Seeing Leif being put in his place really excites me."

Caleb walked to the desk and put the chair in front of it, angling it even to face Leif and Tammy who has just taken out a milking device from her bag and brought it over to a wide eyed and concerned Leif. His expression made both the Hathaways laugh.

"Thank you Caleb," said Hathaway. She then placed her bare buttocks onto the cold wood of the chair's seat. She leaned back into it.

"Ahh, that's really nice Caleb. Sit on my knee."

Caleb sat on Hathaway's knee. She stroked his thigh and back.

"Do you like how I spank you?"

"Yes Miss Hathaway. I do."

"What do you like about it?"

"You hit the most fleshy part and you're very consistent with your rhythm."

"I take great pride in my rhythm. Thank you for validating that for me. Anything else?"

"You smack me very fast. You don't pause to rub your hand into my cheek which i think makes the whole thing look stupid."

"I agree too Caleb. I think when I hit you enough that your ass goes numb, you tend to get very stiff. I like it when your cock gets like that. I can press it down with one finger and see it spring back into position. You're member looks particularly impressive when it's hard, I have to admit. More so than usual. Care to explain to me how my spanking does this to you?"

"When my ass gets numb, well, it's never get truly numb, but i feel like after long enough, the pain becomes so familiar, I actually enjoy it. Mainly because i can anticipate it. That i can not only endure, but I can dream about something in the future without dread. I can reach a higher plain with the cruelty you inflict upon me. I wish i could feel like I deserve this. But right now, I can only believe that i can believe I deserve this. But your punishment is so stern, I get very close to connecting with the guilt I otherwise am a stranger to."

A gentle smile grows upon Hathaway's face. She then caressed Caleb's face whilst she twists her clit between her fingers.

"You're very difficult sometimes Caleb. But you do make up for it. I want to send you to that place again. I see you are still very much erect. Would you like me to squeeze your cock between my crossed legs while i smack you?"

"I imagine my ass will be arched high if it was on your raised knee. If it's resting on bone and not much else, the force of your hand won't reverberate across like it would if i laid on your thick thighs. It will stop at my cheeks and you might break my skin. There also wouldn't be enough space between the height of your arm and my ass resting on your raised knee and the blows won't be as forceful. Finally, my crotch right over your kneecap will be too much an uncomfortable position for me to be in."

"You obviously given this much more thought than I have Caleb. In that case, like you said, just lay your stomach flat across my thighs as usual and stay there until I tell you otherwise."

"Ok Miss Hathaway"

"Please, call me Celeste."

"Ok Celeste."

"Lay on me, and drag that chair over to support yourself."

Caleb laid over Hathaway's thighs and then dragged across the chair in front of him and grasped onto it with both hands. Hathaway stroked Caleb's back for a few seconds and then spat on his buttocks. She dug her nails into his side to keep him in place and then smacked him with high velocity. More effeminate whines came out of Caleb's mouth. Hathaway could feel his chest expanding upon her as she threw down her hand.

"To possess you Caleb is a great pleasure. Your body is so responsive to every touch. I dare say you remind me of myself when it was my master on this chair. He used to praise me for how sensitive I was."

Hathaway continued to spank Caleb and he continued to moan. Her pace was fast, yet tight. Her hand hit hard on his cheeks. His face winced in pain, but also was intertwined with ecstasy. His cheeks were soon red and numb. Caleb was now gasping for air.

"Hurt me more, please," Said Caleb

"Hathaway quickened her pace and Caleb moaned louder and more ecstatically with each blow."

"Another reason i love your punishment Celeste!"

"Speak to me boy. Sing my praises!"

"Your pace is so fast, it feels like fucking."

"I'm fucking you am i Caleb?"

"Yes! Yes!"

Bright red, the flesh jiggled as her hand kept banging on his ass. Caleb was drooling now and Hathaway perspiring.

"You have such a soft round butt Caleb. I could spank you all day."

Caleb screamed, "Fuck you for making me feel so good."

Hathaway cackled, "You're mine dweeb!"

"Ah! you cruel bitch! Caleb appear to faint."

"Oh my," said Hathaway

Then, she heard Caleb moaning harmoniously, even though his body was limp.

"So cute," Hathaway said as she then turned her attention to Caleb's bright red cheeks.

"What a cute little ass," Hathaway said.

Hathaway then lowered her head and held the cheeks between her hands. She then started kissing and sucking and licking the cheeks.

"Feel like a woman... now?" Caleb said faintly.

"Not as much as you it seems," Hathaway said as she rubbed her hand up and down his crack.

Tammy had bound Leif's hands behind a chair and his legs to the chair legs with leather belts. She placed the circular tube onto Leif's erect cock and pressed a switch on a device attached to it. The tube starting pumping up and down his shaft as Leif winced as the immense pleasure he felt made his legs scold with a burning sensation and sent his heart racing. The scowling upon his stretched face was betrayed by his orgasmic moaning. Tammy cackled as Leif tried to combat the intense sensation with quick breaths. It was no use. Leif was soon moaning with more volume and soon his legs were parting wider and wider to try and quell the burning sensation.

"If I told you I was sorry, would you stop?" Said Leif

"No," said Tammy.

"Fuck you. Get this thing off me," Said Leif

"I can't remember how to do that without ripping your dick off. Hmm, maybe it's this. Oh no..."

Tammy pressed a button and the tube was now pumping up and down Leif's cock faster.

"Fuck me. Please make it stop."

"My, my. I think you need to get small again before i can pull it off. Perhaps I shouldn't press this thing again. But wait, I have an idea."

Tammy then lifted her leg over Leif and sat on his lap.

"You know, maybe you don't like this."

Tammy started twisting Leif's nipples, which only made him moan more.

"Is this working? Are you getting smaller?"

Tammy looked down at Leif's member. It had only gotten bigger.

"Damn! Did not mean for that to happen. Just kidding! This is great. If only I put one of mother's vibrating wands in your ass before I sat you here, you might cum a whole litre."

Leif whined long and hard. Tammy's hard nipples poked out as much as her eyes which were now wide as saucers.

"I think he's ready!" Tammy shouted.

"Hold on. I don't want Caleb to miss out," said Hathaway

Hathaway stood Caleb up and faced him towards Leif

"I want you to see Caleb. Here, stand on this chair."

Caleb stood on the chair. Hathaway found a glass and held it underneath his member.

"Cum into this glass when you are ready Caleb," said Hathaway

Caleb pulled his skin back and forth with intense vigour. His sinuses had become full and red. The rubber rings which he had used at home to great extent had accentuated the arteries in his cock to a point where it now resembled those found in erotic depictions of mythical beasts, of which Caleb was very familiar with. His nerves had calmed to an extent where he got carried away with himself and before he knew it, he could feel contractions occurring above his taint. His could feel his urethra filling up with sperm and fluid was forming around the opening. Hathaway, keen eyed, saw the pre-ejaculate and wiped it off with her finger and took it into her mouth. She grinned impishly. She then placed her fingers upon Caleb's taint and started massaging. She then walked to the back of him and inserted two of her smooth latex digits into Caleb and had a feel over his prostate.

"I think Caleb is ready too," Hathaway said

"Let's make them cum together," Tammy said

"Great idea Tammy," Said Hathaway

Hathaway then grabbed a chair and knelt on it whilst holding the glass right underneath Caleb's tip. Hathaway, with the tip of her tongue, stimulated Caleb even further by running it up and down his nipple, occasionally drawing circles with her moist apparatus. Tammy put the milking pump to its highest setting. Leif was forced to shift his hips along to the rhythm of the pump, bouncing himself on the chair in a frenzy.

"This is your true self Leif. Embrace it, it's beautiful," Said Tammy

Leif's moans became deep and roaring.

"HE'S CUMMING!" Shouted Tammy

"Damn it," said Hathaway who then bit down on Caleb's nipple and then spanked him to the tune of his stroking.

"Don't want to be late for your friend, do you Caleb?" she said.

Caleb screamed and discharged at a high magnitude into the glass at the volume of one tablespoon. At the exact same time, Leif expelled at a high magnitude and it flowed through the tube attached to the pump and into a glass by his feet. Tammy removed the pump and began caressing his chest slowly to bring him back up to speed. She then took his limp poodle dick and ran the helmet up and down her vulva. It picked up the scent and started stiffening once more. Hathaway took Caleb by the hand as he stood off the chair. In the other she had the glass. She took him to her desk.

"Hands on the desk Caleb dear and spread your legs. I'm grateful that you listened to me and I want to show you my appreciation."

Caleb did as he was told and spread his legs as he held onto the desk. Hathaway knelt so she would faced with Caleb's cheeks. She ran her hands up his hamstrings and then gradually took hold of his buttocks. She parted them wide and saw his sphincter nonchalantly staring back at her. She tested it out with a few quick licks and with Caleb being so sensitive, it did not take long for Hathaway to find the scratch that itch the most. With care and attention, she serviced his asshole with zero inhibition. Her nimble tongue soon awakened the sleepy cock which had exhausted itself a few minutes ago.Tammy took Leif to the desk.

"Do what Caleb's doing and i'll do what mother's doing," said Tammy.

Leif bent over and Tammy knelt. She took his cheeks and peeled them open like and orange. She was also not subtle with her tongue and thrusted it into his hole like a makeshift prick. Leif was a-gasp with pleasure from being penetrated by Tammy's mouth.

"Let's fuck these beautiful boys, shall we Tammy?" said Hathaway

"Oh yes mother! Said Tammy I have been wanting to fill Leif's ass for so long now."

"You two. On the desk. Hold your legs up high and keep them there in your arms."

Caleb and Leif did so, laying back upon the desk and raising their legs, exposing their assholes in doing so. Making them ripe for entry. Hathaway and Tammy tightened the notches on each other's strap ons and then passed the lubricant to each other. The Hathaways then took their positions in front of each of the boys. They both handed Leif and Caleb glasses of their ejaculate.

"Hold these steady under your cocks. When you cum, make sure you capture every drop" said Hathaway.

"Yeah, and if you spill it, we'll replace it with someone else's, so grip tight you little bitches," said Tammy.

"Whatever you do us, it just proves you are whores who are in desperate need of a man in the family," said Leif.

Hathaway tutted, "Persistent one, are you not?"

"He's not persistent mother. He's just stupid," said Tammy.

"Tammy. That's just cruel."

"Cruel!? I'll show you cruel."

Tammy then shoved her rubber prick into Leif's pussy. She held onto his thighs as she rode him like a jockey whilst staring into rolled over eyes.

"This is where you belong Leif. This is where you want to be."

"Fucking whale!" Leif shouted at her.

Tammy growled and fastened her thrusting, seizing his legs like a pole, "If I am a whale, then you're krill!"

Leif moaned with pleasure.

Hathaway then shook her head and turned her attention to Caleb who was still quietly awaiting her. She smiled softly.

"Sorry Caleb."

Hathaway then slid her temporary extension into Caleb's ass. She focused the cock's trajectory so that it may glide across Caleb's prostate with grace and consistency. Her attentiveness provided satisfying results as Caleb's face screwed up like a kitten's and he purred just as such, gently swaying within Hathaway's fuck. Both methods by the Hathaway's methods were considerably effective and it was not before long that both Leif and Caleb gave up their secret treasure from their flaccid instruments and leaked quantifiable amounts of semen into their respective glasses, like frosting from the tube.The Hathaway's were immensely satisfied with their work, even high fiving each other whilst Caleb and Leif were still refracting.

"One more time and I think we'll have enough," said Hathaway.

"I get to choose this time, don't I mother? I get to choose the finale," said Tammy.

"Tammy, dear, you always take things too far. You indulge only yourself," said Hathaway.

"But it's my neeeedddssss!?" Tammy screeched.

Hathaway sighed, "Oh, why is it that when people are woke in front of me, I get all warm inside. Very well Tammy, just don't hurt them too much. They have been exceptionally good today."

"Very well mother Tammy said. She then snapped her fingers. You will each take the floor and face each other's cocks. Each take your friend's load in good stride and then swallow each other's cum that you've collected. Mother, let's jerk off on the desk right above them with your wands. We will squirt up a storm and drench these two in a tsunami of our appreciation for their cooperativeness today."

"Well, I guess it's more reasonable a suggestion than I was anticipating. Fine. I will get my wands."

"You two get down from the desk now and get your dicks in each other's faces."

Caleb and Leif grumbled and then did what they were told. They laid beside each other, each with an eyeful of the slits which will soon conjure up a portion of warm salty cream, destined for their pasty complexions. It was not like that Caleb and Leif had not long before gone to considerable feats of contortion to experience the flow of hot semen upon their faces, but knowing it was coming from each other was a weird feeling indeed. They comforted themselves though in the knowledge that the request of this performance was a prime example of the baseless depravity of so called 'liberated' women and by being victim to the whims of the empowered Hathaways would indeed reinforce what they indeed knew to be true. Hathaway and Tammy sat upon the desk and spread their legs. They turned on their wands to max speed and pressed down hard upon their respective clits. Hathaway twisted the pointed tip against her clit while Tammy stroked long and deep, up and down her vulva with the pulsating device.

"Boys, we'll be cumming soon. Don't leave a lady waiting. After all that wouldn't be gentlemanly in the slightest," sneered Tammy.

Caleb and Leif each looked at the glasses that were above their heads, knowing it was half full with each other's semen, and that they will be drinking it anytime soon. No time like the present they each thought and Caleb and Leif both tugged their members fast, wanting to get this over with. The pre-cum was already appearing. A surprise to each of them that it did not take that long. The orgasmic moaning of both Hathaway and Tammy indeed played it's part. With both hands, Hathaway and Tammy took their wands and applied more pressure. Caleb and Leif increased the speed of their tugging. Tammy watched over with eagle eyes upon Leif's face. Then, a most beautiful sight occurred for her. With magnificent force and volume, Caleb spurted out jolts upon jolts of jizz and it covered Leif's face all over. Tammy, thrilled to orgasm, gushed out an equally impressive river of hot fluid which covered Caleb and Leif from head to toe.

"Don't hit his eyes Leif. He was considerate with his aim, now you will be the same," said Hathaway.

Leif expelled a mountain of jizz over Caleb, avoiding his eyes as he did so. The sensation was transcendental to Caleb and though he was in refraction, the pleasure was so intense, his mouth still gaped open with glee, incidentally catching a considerable amount of Leif's hot load in the process. Hathaway was so enthralled in the creamy indulgence of these two, that she herself ejaculated a thick stream of ejaculate, like she was peeing. It splashed onto the two boys below, soaking them so thoroughly, that each and all of their pores absorbed the cum of the Hathaways.

"If you don't mind finishing your glasses gentlemen, we will conclude for the day."

Caleb and Leif knelt and took their glasses in hand.

"Look at each of your gooey faces as you do it," said Tammy.

Caleb and Leif indeed see eye to eye as they slid each other's cum down their throats. Hathaway then knelt beside Caleb and rolled her fat tongue all over his face, lapping up every millilitre of spunk that had landed upon it. Tammy knelt and serviced Leif in a similar manner, cascading her tongue all over his face so she ingest every morsel. The Hathaway's dined on the boy's facials with unchained irrelevance, sucking every line and curve until only their own saliva remained. Hathaway and Tammy licked their latex fingers.