Forever Weekend at the Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leif got serious with his mouth and started kissing and licking her lips. Yami squirmed a little, but then soon was giving back in spades, even introducing her tongue in between his. More whining from Yami and she exited his mouth.

"Gross. But Leif it's you. Why is it you?" she said before pushing her tongue back down his throat.

Leif's dick brushed against Yami's panties as she rocked back and forth. She came back up for air again.

"Your dick Leif. Your dick," she said.

"What about it? You want me to stick it in?" He said

"What a wonderful idea," Freya said as he grabbed hold of Leif's shaft with one hand and Yami's buttocks with the other, ready to wed the two.

"Not yet. Yami said hastily as she turned round to Freya. I wanna suck him on the bed."

"No way! I was thinking that!" Freya said

Freya and Yami picked Leif up off the floor and walked him to the bed. They then turned him around and pushed him on it, giggling as they did so.

"We want you sitting Leif," said Freya

"Yeah, we want you to watch," said Yami.

Leif sat up.

"Stay there Leif," said Freya.

Freya and Yami placed all their pillows and soft toys against the side wall of the bed and had Leif lay against them. They were silky soft and scented both of the girls expensive perfume and other more natural scents, perspiration, lubrication and even that musty smell Leif knew full well came from their farts. He laid back into them and enjoyed the show. Freya and Yami drooled on his dick, their saliva melding together as it ran down his shaft. They each took a side and licked it up and down whilst giving teasing eyes to Leif.

"Hold out little brother. I wanna get a full taste," said Yami.

"The best is yet to come Leif," said Freya.

Yami catered to the tip whilst Freya sucked upon his balls like they were sweet and covered in sugar. Yami liked the look of them too and so the girls took a ball each in their mouths as their expressions became more grimacing towards Leif, them knowing full well he could only sit back and watch with resistance. The girls each took turns to suck Leif's cock whilst the other held their hair. Like a tongue cabaret, they licked up and down the sides of his shaft in unison. With Freya's mouth suckered upon the head, speed tonguing the tip, Yami jerked the shaft, waiting eagerly for the release with wonder in her eyes. Yami with her firm hand shot about four teaspoons of cum into her sister's mouth. An impish joy Yami felt as she saw in real time how Freya reacted as eight squirts hit the roof of her mouth. She knelt, eagar, waiting. Freya raised her head above her and drooled into her mouth half of the load. They then both swallowed and sighed afterwards.

"Let's bathe," said Freya

Freya and Yami undressed and took Leif into the bathroom down the hall. Once inside, Yami filled the tub with water whilst Leif stood under the shower and Freya took a bucket of warm water for herself and sat in the middle of the bathroom on a stool and began to wash herself. Yami got into the tub once it was filled and laid back in the warm, soapy water. She raised her foot on occasion to tease Leif's scrotum as he stood in front of her with his back to the wall. She could feel his erection rising again between her toes and it encouraged her to stroke some more. Freya was watching and pouting a little, looking down on the floor.

"What is it Freya? Can't i take the lead once in a while?" said Yami

"It's just... You seem to enjoy being with Yami more than me."

Yami got out of the bathtub and hugged Freya.

"Oh, I didn't want you to think that. I wanted to just have fun with Leif, that's all. I never want to fight you for him. Never. Besides, we're all siblings aren't we? Of course we'll always share."

"Yami," Freya and Yami hugged.

"Right Leif?" said Yami to Leif.

"You're both hot and I'm only doing this to get my safe back," he said, not even looking in their direction with his trademark scowl on his face.

"He's a terrible liar," Freya said as she was snuggled in between Yami's breasts.

"I think I have just the thing to make you happy again," said Yami and she exited the room.

"Wash my back Leif," said Freya.

"You are so needy," said Leif as he turned the shower off.

He picked up a sponge and walked to the back of Freya as she washed her front. Leif scrubbed around her back and shoulders. The more Leif washed her, the more she leaned forward to absorb his every stroke. She closed her eyes and smiled as she focused more on the hand upon her arm and the hand running over her back. She reached back and started pulling the skin back and forth on Leif's member. Leif, as he hardened, gave a response with his hand reaching around the other way and tweaking Freya's right nipple. Yami entered the room again, big smile on her face, presenting a strap on face dildo in her hands. She was surprised to see Freya and Leif getting to work so quickly. Freya stood up and grabbed hold of the dildo.

"You can take Leif. I'll ride his face," said Yami.

"Yami no. I was being silly."

Yami ran fingers through Freya's hair, "He's my toy. I wanna use him."

Yami and Freya both smiled at each other, then turned to Leif, lowering their thumbs from up to down.

"Down Leif," said Freya.

Leif laid down on the bathroom tiles and Yami strapped on the dildo to his face. Freya and Yami both sucked their respective cocks till their were thoroughly moist. Freya and Yami then each both lowered themselves onto the phalluses, poking into their insides inch by inch until they were full. Kneading their breasts, the girls started riding upon the cocks, keeping a fluid motion and fully feeling every nerve that is tugged at inside them. The humidity of the room and the perversity of the whole thing tickled the girls enough that they came pretty quickly after insertion, albeit only a small spasm. They switched positions.

Leif took a vertical Freya's leg and lifted it up, clinging to it like a silky smooth branch. He inserted himself into her as she laid sideways. Not having came for nearly a full half-hour, Leif managed to obtain a steady flow of fuck. Drawn to the motion, Yami laid down with them and wrapped her arms around Leif's abdomen and strapped onto him, imagining it was her on the receiving end, which it soon would be. Once again, after a huge expulsion from Leif over Freya's back and hair, they changed positions.

Freya now had her arms snugly tight around Yami as Leif gave her a full tongue of head. His tongue felt wet and rough as he gave firm strokes to Yami. Leif held and stroked Yami's thighs as he licked her. With her whole pussy now bright red and ready to burst, Leif focused his attention on Yami's clit. He licked it, flicked it and even pinched it with his fingers, all the while making her moan as he did it. And then, Yami gave up the gush and expelled half a shot glass into Leif's mouth which he drank.

Finally, Freya and Yami stood back to back whilst they fingered themselves. Leif pushed his dick in between Freya and Yami's thicc, soapy ass cheeks. He held onto their sides and they in turn secured his grip with a hand clasping upon each of his arms. He thrusted in between the wet, jiggly mounds as he pecked kisses onto each of his step sisters. The feel of his firm cock rubbing against their cheeks made each of the girls flair up inside. Their stomachs fluttering with butterflies and their clits like red hot coal chips.

"Let's cum together," said Freya

"I'm cummin," said Leif.

"Me too," said Yami

Freya and Yami were grinding their hips, making the most of their pre-climax. Their buttocks in turn squeezed and released Leif's cock with perfect synchronisation. His shaft was thrusting loose and hard and his helmet was getting squeezed tightly upon re-entry. It of course could not last. Leif shot so hard, his cum splattered on the wall. Freya and Yami came at the same time, covering their legs and feet in their expulsion. The heavy patter of their cum striking the tiles could be heard and it made for further expulsion by Leif also. Everyone was out of breath and gasping.

"Thank you Leif, The sisters said simultaneously. "And remember little brother, we will crush you! Soon enough."

They both said at the same time too, as was par for the course after a session. They each kissed Leif on the cheek and went back into their room.

"Come get your safe anytime little brother," said Yami as she closed the bathroom door.

"What was that?" said Leif to himself.

So much confusion for Leif. Something resembling affection was forming in his heart, soon followed by the wrong kind of deep burning sensation. He began to cry. His heart was full, there was no more room for the pain. He was forced to arch over and sob to the cum stained tiles, keeping his head down from these casual fears that surrounded him, hoping they become monsters as he raised his head.

Desperate to insult himself so much and hit himself upright, he found his very agency at the mercy of this outburst. Nothing else to do but cry; cry and cry, like a newborn seeing daylight for the first time. Cry until his body became his own again. Even when falling to his knees, he could only focus on how gross a spectacle this was, how it might look when recorded in the future mini series and subsequent reviews of his life and acts, which it probably was already in the making. A random and derivative teen drama script about some lone wolf going postal, given a chance at life within his posthumous lime light. These thoughts sped up the process, but not enough.

Caleb made his way home. He noticed a quiet house once more, bar for some film critic on the sitting room television yammering on to the air particles about some kind of low budget production.

"What makes it kind of an underwhelming experience though is the very dark cinematography which makes the geography of certain sequences very confusing at times and also the film's decision to apply a realistic and serious tone to a story about a resurrected psycho viking taking the form of a mountain bear or whatever, killing off a bunch of teenagers. No one was buying this level of dramatic tension for a dollar in 1987 and sure as hell they will not be having any interest now. Bigfoot: Saviour of the Native Americans would have benefited greatly from having a killer that looked more like it was gonna cave your skull in with a club rather than explain that only you can prevent forest fires. Jesus mountain bear Christ."

"Caleb," his step-mother said faintly.

He could just hear it coming from up the stairs. He followed it. He came into the bedroom. There she laid on the bed. Olivia, blonde with a tomboy shortcut, laying on her back straight as an arrow, wearing nothing but a violet set of bra and panties. The critic downstairs farted out his mouth more to the audience of no one.

"Cheerleaders, Jocks, the classic, the cliche, the ones voted most likely to die at the hands of a vicious psychopath.Split and Bleed is a hard film to describe as an experience. It does not decide if it wants to be an homage to the genre or just a straight faced contemporary example. There is little to no intentional comedy in this, so it's not a parody. I don't know."

The reviewer flared up his arms for obvious comedic effect.

"It's not pandering, i know that for sure. Split and Bleed has little to no self-awareness and for me, that was a definite plus. The characters are also very stock for the slasher sub-genre, having sex, being dicks, making stupid decisions. The whole film can be considered quite stock really. Straightforward. This is my preferred mode when it comes to slashers, but with this approach there is no middle ground whatsoever. Unless it is embarrassingly awful or exceptionally executed, it's gonna get lost in the crowd. This unfortunately happens to Split and Bleed."

"The lack of Cheerleader fetish gratification, no matter how egregious, is not the worst aspect of this film. That would have to be the possibly all time worst murder set pieces i've ever seen featuring joke shop prosthetics and off camera impact shots circa 1967 proto slasher. On all aspects of a slasher, this film fails, and I even feel that the filmmakers got off on that."

The reviewer moved his arms back and forth in a piston like motion, to enhance his presentation.

"I lay the blame on the writer/director J.P Richly as he is a TV movie journeyman and did not even have the desire to make a film that had any real quirks to it. He's good with actors it seems. Though very green, this cast display a professional level of charisma and chemistry. But where he places the camera and what he shoots in front of it, most notably a number of night scenes that I found to be too under lit, gives the film a very average feel. Not even the well executed kills get that much of a rise out of me. The atmosphere is just so tepid. Mediocre. End of story."

The reviewer smacked his hands together in a theatrical manner.

"In conclusion, Split and Bleed is an unremarkable slasher film that has little personality and has only minimal cheerleader, or jock, oriented titillation. I can't in any right mind recommend this to anybody because it just that uninspired."

"How was school Caleb? How's your stomach?" said Olivia

"I still feel this deep and miserable pit. Probably a diet thing. But the more I feel it, the better it is to manage, so why fucking bother either way" he replied.

"Oh Caleb. If only you could show people what you can show me. not this insufferable posturing you bring home from that Leif. Maybe you would not keep getting involved in fights and i would not have to suck off your principal so he won't expel you, not though Caleb that i mind, at all."

"I know you don't mother," said Caleb

"How do you like what i got at the mall Caleb?" Olivia said as she pulled out the cloth that her cheeks were eating from under the bed.

"It looks very soft," said Caleb

"In budget, skill and talent is an atypical so bad, it's good affair. It is unbelievable the combination of overkill performances and utterly artless cinematography. There are very few cuts to be found, very little coverage was taken for the obvious reasons and the result is on occasion a bunch of autistic rich people screaming in a rose garden, not at each other, just screaming, for a straight up uncut five minutes. Like the characters they are playing, the actors in The Great Times To Have With Flowers are simply left to die in front of the camera."

"I prefer white, silky panites really. Great to wear, great to see those cheerleaders wear them underneath their skirts."

"Mother, you're so insatiable. It's embarrassing when you hide under the bleachers to look up their skirts."

"I do not."

"You do. I see you out on the track going under the fence and just waiting under the seats."

"I think you are lying Caleb."

"Oh yeah, well how do you know they have white panties?"

"How do you know they have not got white panties under there?"

"I just know alright."

Olivia laughed. "You're just jealous you did not get as close as I did. I once kissed the fabric of one of the girls' silk panties. I just arched up my head and puckered my lips. I even got to suck some of it in my mouth. I tell you what, i even licked an ass cheek once. If I didn't know any better, which I don't, they knew I was underneath there and they were getting off on it just as much as I was. Those girls truly are the soul of the town. I was just here jerking off to them a few minutes ago. How they would take turns sitting on my face while wearing those panties whilst the rest of them would mercilessly tease my cilt with each one finger. I was just about to squirt all over that cute Cindy before i heard you come in."

"Yeah, well i'm sorry i killed your buzz."

"On the contrary, I was hoping you could finish me off."

Caleb sighs

"All of this would signify the death nail for most films, but this film for all of its many faults has enough bravado to carry the film through its many, many dry patches. The girls are generously buxom and the guys are overly macho dicks. But they all say nice things about minorities once in a while whilst not criticising any aspect of U.S empire or democracy throughout the entire picture. Even though that they are concepts utilised by their persuaded kind to enslave them for generations. The balancing act was truly moist. The Oscar bait is very strong here and I appreciated that. What I also found impressive was how no one one we saw on the screen has raped anybody yet or worship satan as far as we know. All in all, there's a lot to like about Flowers. I thought the acting was exceptional and the cinematography was very painterly. Makes me want to finish that one i have at home that I've said I get to for three years now."

Olivia folded her arms whilst Caleb folded his and pouted.

"What's the matter Caleb? My skin hasn't gotten any less softer. Between all the cum that gets thrown on me and this great coconut oil I'm trying out, every part of my outside feels as warm and moist as the parts in my inside. The ones that concern you at least."

"I'm not in the mood," says Caleb. "I feel trapped by you."

"You're erect. Olivia said looking down at his bulge. A young man your age should cum as much and as often as he can allow himself. Why waste it wetting the bed when you fair my skin."

"Mother, I haven't done that in five years," said Caleb

"You know, when I married your father, I thought this shit was going to be easy. Do a little cooking, do some laundry, fuck other guys on the lowdown. I mean, it's either that or some dummy pills. But I never thought I would be dealing with you wetting the bed. I was so glad when you came of age. It made everything so much less weird that we would now suck and fumble."

"You're a sex maniac, that's what you are!" said Caleb

"I am but one long, slim pussy. Are you sure you are not interested?"

"Positive."

"If i regale you with my fuck escapades with the cougars, will you service me then?"

"No," Caleb said

"The film is a cocktail of poor lighting, witless comedy and actors who look like they don't seem to have a clue what they were doing. This is not a gay film thing, I have seen well directed and acted examples of this sub genre before, it's problems lie more in it's overstressed attempts to be camp and intentionally bad, you know camp stuff, which only comes off here as desperate. I mean, You don't have a crude gay stereotype pondering about Islam's Jannah without having someone clock what you're doing mister. Whilst none of the characters are all that complex or likeable even, they're all quite colourful and suitably suspicious."

Olivia turned round, asshole and elbows, slightly arched up her violet clad ass and presented to Caleb whilst rubbing her face into her pillow. Caleb's legs started to shuffle about a little.

"Don't you want anything to do with my ass? Don't you want to put your face in there and feel the cotton rub up against your nose, your lips, your cheek? I could twerk a little if you would like that.Or you could just keep your face still and I would just wipe it and down over you. How about I take them off so you can taste my every sweet fold?"

1...45678...16