Forever Weekend at the Lodge

Story Info
Two incels, Seven jocks, Seven cheerleaders,One loose killer
53.9k words
2.33
5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters depicted in sexual situations in this novel are over the age of 18

September 2025

It's the final year for the best squad Almington High has produced in decades. The boys a formidable force, undefeatable with the girls electrifying the crowd. As nationals are on their way, the crew are awarded two weeks break for their achievements and decide to spend it at their remote lodge in the woodland area. These seniors plan for this one last bash to be special, and so decided to bring in two other fifteenth graders for frivolity sake. They are frustrated outsiders who have been stalking the cheerleaders for months and so are selected by the crew to be given what all subversives want, a chance to belong, again.

And so the two white male loners are thrust into a world of unconscious sexual abandon, and soon willingly abandon hubris and vendetta for the most base and most fulfilling of sensations. However, whilst the sporty preps reign supreme in the lodge, a remorseless killer stalks its prey, with seemingly only one desire, revenge.

Chapter 1

September 19th

"I set the alarm today for 8:50pm, not 8:50am. Ten minutes away from the bus stop, twenty away from the school, and i'm gonna be late. Man, these fucking headaches of mine. What have i done to deserve this shit? Not even on my last day on earth i can avoid fucking up. I'm on the bus now. The retard bus. I guess having anxiety counts. The driver smiled at me and i smiled back as she stopped by. A few gentlemanly words and i was hitching an early ride. Man, i can be so good when i want to be. Any fucking normie, right in the palm of me hand. The inane wails of these screeching Warren voters. Is this really any much better than back when the Greeks used to throw them off some cliffs or some shit? Though the bus after them is the go team go express. MAGA jock fags or the socialist brain trust i'm riding with right now. Either way, it's a living hell. Punishment from the gods for my inexcusable tardiness. On this day, of all days."

The sun shone bright in Almington, despite a light drizzle. The high school grounds were silent with only the surrounding nature filling the aural void. Caleb ran his arm over his chest and bowed slightly to the bus driver before stepping off the bus. The sight of fresh dew on the grass and bleached out sunshine could not cover the keen observations of Caleb such as the chipped bricks of the school building and the cracks on the concrete path leading up to the north entrance were all too evident.

"Man, this place is a shithole. But it's a Saudi palace compared to where dad works, where I'd work. I'll be glad to leave this all behind. These bullshit concerns. I came here for one thing and one thing only. Rhona. Goddess of war. The most finely built legs mankind has probably ever produced. Muscular, yet very feminine. Top tier, deluxe edition, warrioress. Beautiful, i love her. She also has an ass so tight, I would have trouble keeping a grip. I don't know why. I just know I need that ass within my hands.

Man, it's a Rohingya level atrocity that she doesn't put out more. Surely a body so fucking hot would give a girl more self-awareness of the good she could do. The many lives she could save and undoubtedly improve. It would be an act of humanity more than anything else. If I were her, I would do right by that body! She also has tits not even a senior has any business possessing. No way they are fake! I've seen them up close! They are not fake! Then again, I find myself struggling believing that God could be so kind as to any given woman. He was indeed smiling the day he created her, because he knew he had outdone himself. What a creation sire. I'd shake your hand if i wasn't going to hell. Though i may pay heed to your masterwork and worship. Then i'll die happy. And that bitch will get what's coming to her."

Caleb eschewed the school entrance. The journal would have to wait. He went straight for the cheerleader's exclusive locker room. His heart shot as he saw Rhona enter the locker room, alone.

"If, it's just her, I'll do it now. Then go about my day's work."

Caleb shiftily swivelled his head around to check if he was being watched. He had been caught before. His eyes were wide and strained, his stomach felt like a furnace. It was then he calmed himself. He didn't want to throw up again. He entered the locker room. Rhona was none the wiser. She was stretching, topless, in front of a tall mirror. Caleb was fixated upon the back of her. He was already tracing in his mind where his hands would go. A well toned, athletic anatomy which still possessed classical curves that would send many men into spirals. He imagined his hands clasping her hips and his face pressed straight into the middle of her spine.

Though time for imagination, for Caleb, had now passed. Then, just naturally, Rhona bopped her head around, her raven hair swaying, like itself possessed sentience and curiosity. Caleb was re-familiarized with Rhona's enormous breasts, as stoic and laid back upon her chest as the rest of her. Her nipples were huge, like two suns eclipsed. Pulses were surging through his member as these striking features sent his mind wild with their many pleasurable uses under his dominion. And like the last time, the expression on her face was off-puttingly coy. Smirking, pitying, inviting. Caleb parted his feet and took a defensive position. His back was arched and his eyes stern and focused, looking very much like a hunchback.

"What is this Caleb? Looking for another beatdown? Squinting your eyes like that makes you look more scary, huh?" The half naked Rhona said without hesitation.

"Shut up! You will not mock me!" He said

"I don't owe you anything Caleb. Get that into your head of yours."

"You utter fucking Stacey. You don't even know why I'm here. What i want!"

"Ok Caleb, what do you want?"

"Huh! Really?"

"Well, obviously I have what you want. And though I might feel the need to knock you down and crush your head between my thighs right now, I don't want to take my chances against what might lie behind that cold, steely stare. If it's real that is."

"Between Rhona's thighs. Oh man," Caleb said as he drifted away for a while, his eyes glazed. Quickly though, he shook himself out of it.

"It is. This is more fucking real than you'll ever know."

"Ok Caleb. Then I'm fine with this. Now, what do you want?"

"Don't patronise me!"

"I'm yours Caleb!"

"Shut up!"

"Jesus, dude! Is it the hunt or the capture you desire?!"

"Ok, ok. I apologise for being indecisive. I've wanted this for so long. I should know better."

Caleb saw Rhona's cheerleader top hanging on a locker door behind her. Rhona saw it too, then turned her head back to Caleb.

"Put it on. Put it all on," Caleb said.

Rhona nodded her head and dressed herself in her uniform. The shortest of skirts and the tightest of tops and whatever material it was made of looked like it felt exquisite against the skin from how it clearly delighted Rhona to have the clothes slide down her arms and run up her legs. A sudden lewdness drew across her face when the top rubbed against her teats as she pulled it down. She then took fresh matching socks from her locker room, smelled them deeply, then put them on.

"Bbb," he stuttered.

Rhona looked up from tightening her kneesocks to the sounds of Caleb stuttering.

"Bra too," were the words that eventually cracked.

"I don't wear one," Rhona said

"What?!" Caleb said a-gasped

"It chaffs like hell. Besides, my rocking tits are too good for a cage. I'm surprised you didn't notice," said Rhona as she put her hands on her hips in a very haughty fashion, complimented by a slight tilt of her head, a cocky expression and her knowing smile.

The stance stirred something within Caleb which sent his pupils dilating and his thrift store jeans shifting as clearly she was inviting him to stare at her nipples, which were visibly hardening underneath her top. Further exacerbated by the way Rhona then humphed at Caleb, looking down on him from a high posture that came as natural to her as breathing. Playful, with an encroaching command. Caleb was blushing slightly. She was getting off hard on how meek he was being in front of her, which he had no idea how to handle. Rhona emits a soft scoff. Caleb felt he had to tell the truth.

"I was looking at your legs more."

"Oh," Rhona said as she put her hands upon the bench behind her and squatted down.

"You mean these?"

She then thrusted right up again, her body straight as an arrow, a little perspiration from her stretches made her legs gleam underneath the fluorescents. There they were, as bare a display as Caleb ever had. The lights, accompanied by the wetting of Caleb's eyes, had bleached out Rhona's other features and her thick, toned, light brown legs were the only things keeping Caleb's digits from crossing paths. Rhona continued her squat thrusts, her legs animate with many active muscles. Caleb's erection seems to pulse in sequence with Rhona's exercise. A brief moment of wariness when her silk smooth lower half was skewed by her shins, scarpered away instantly by the sudden re-entry of her thighs into the picture, until Caleb was as high as he could go, his member so swollen, each contact with the cloth which barely concealed it was a tell sign of trouble for him. But he could do nothing. For as many times he had jerked himself asleep to the image of her, Rhona's beauty, in the flesh, no fantasy could compare.

The measured breathing Rhona was now conducting, with grunts and moans in tandem, pushed Caleb to bursting point. His stature weakening, his voice was shrill in it's moaning, not having the most deep of chords, all due to this display of her olympian prowess. He struggled to keep hold of himself as he pressed down upon his now aching member, desperately trying to hold down his erection. He tried to close his eyes, but Rhona was now counting her squats, which sent him near crazy.

"Rhona's so strong! She's barely breaking a sweat! She must workout all day for those thick legs! By god, my dick can't take it anymore!"

Caleb frantically reached for his ears as he heard Rhona nonchalantly chant to fifty, wincing as his dick throbbed. His futile attempts at resistance drew a huge grin draw upon Rhona's face.

"Not long now. Poor little sucker didn't stand a chance. Man, I could do this all day, but i got people waiting for me. Time to pick up the pace!"

Rhona then kicked into gear with her hips pumping at piston like speed. Her chants were becoming more forceful. Caleb did not have enough hands to cut off this sensual overload. He turned to begging.

"No! Please! You made your point. Don't make me do this here! Oh no," His voice reaching ever higher pitches.

It was too late. The time had come. Caleb winged as jets of warm, thick fluid jetted seemingly endlessly from his instrument, his entire crotch coated in slime of his own creation. All Caleb could do was keep the fluid in place and hope it did not run down his legs. All the meanwhile, Rhona cackles hysterically as her thrusts all of a sudden transition into a grinding motion, and then she eventually stops. Caleb's bottom lip quivers, seemingly on the edge of crying. Stood straight, hands on hips again, Rhona with her brazen confidence swayed towards Caleb and then put one hand on his shoulder.

"Sorry kid. Better luck next time. I'm sure you'll figure out what to do then. But right now, I'm going to take what you owe me."

Without hesitation, she then tore down Caleb's jeans to reveal him most vulnerable, sticky with plasm. The smell was exquisite to Rhona and as she knelt in front of him, she grasped his buttocks and inhaled the scent four times, her nose mere inches away, exhaling deep breaths that felt weird for Caleb against his member. She took this as a trophy, the scent of a man driven to orgasm by the sight of her towering figure alone. All Caleb could do was stand there and feel as absurd as he looked as Rhona wallowed in his stench, raspy breaths and a tongue stuck halfway out. She was done with large intakes and proceeded to just let the overwhelming scent come to her.

That is just what I need," said Rhona with her eyes closed and head tilted back, totally enveloped within the aroma of Caleb's considerable release, drooling. The groans she made were utterly primal, nearing animalistic. Caleb got erect again. At that moment, Rhona stood up, rubbing her face in a trance like state. Her eyes were rolled inward in a most lewd fashion. A selfish chortle at Caleb's new rise. She was done.

"Why didn't you kick my ass?" Caleb squeaked

Rhona came back down to earth and smiled. She grabbed hold of his nipple and pinched it, tweaking it between her fingers while Caleb made squeaky noises and closed his eyes, futilely trying to hide his arousal.

"Because if i had wrung you out like the entitled nerd that you are, i would be the violent one. Even though you are the pervert and I would be seen as the undisputed heroine, i would still be the one using cruelty like that you so wish to perpetrate yourself. Because for you, that is what empowerment entails. Making a man ejaculate to disarm his cold, steely gaze. Now that is true empowerment. He is no more weaker during the faint seconds after his tribute to what nature has blessed me, and i am no more wetter."

Rhona then let go of Caleb, returning to her power stance.

"Caleb started crying. Are you going to call the police now like you said last time?"

"No. I'm late for the game already."

"Put me away Rhona. You're the only one i'll allow to!" Caleb said as he bowed his head.

Rhona smirked

"You're too cute for jail. Whoever takes that virgin asshole of yours should be the one who could appreciate such a rose. Besides, I only said that because I was mad you threw up on my shoes. Hey, at least you didn't do that this time"

Rhona then slapped Caleb across the back which made him jolt forward, which made her leap back. Rhona then turned and walked.

"I'm not cute. What is she on about?"

Caleb looked up, befuddled, "So you won't tell on me?"

She then turned around and shook her head.

"No, you're safe with the shadow hawk little starblaster. That is your nickname now. Don't worry, it means you shoot a lot of jizz. Which is A+ in our book."

Rhona gave Caleb the thumbs up, "So don't you worry about anything."

Rhona turned herself around and stuck her butt out. She then raised her skirt and kept it there between her thumbs as the rest of her fingers were busy stretching out her red lace panties to an awe struck Caleb. She was stretching them to display the massive wet patch where the material had paired up with her vulva.

"I had fun too."

Rhona then switched moods and went into Caleb's face, poking his chest with every word she then soon after uttered, "But if you ever do this again, I'll pin back the foreskin of your cock with laundry clips and take the floor buffer to it. Just so you know starblaster, your place is very clear and you should have no problem reminding yourself of it. See you at the game."

Rhona grabbed the pom poms from her locker and headed to the gym through the stairwell. Caleb had to gather his thoughts.

"I failed. But i feel so good. I never felt failure like this. My mind and my cock throbbed like one. It was like a waking dream. She beat me just using her legs. AND SHE MADE HERSELF WET DOING IT. Goddess status! Confirmed without doubt. What a girl, what an all time great girl. She knows how good she looks and she uses it for good! I never thought i feel good for someone who just owned me completely! How can i possibly go back to fucking myself after this? Fucking anyone even? How could penetration hope to compare?! I must have her do this to me again. And whatever else she can do."

Caleb made one more journey before committing truancy again, to the bleachers to watch the cheerleader's graceful display. He had known them all intimately through he and Leif's previous locker room observations.

"Fine asses and tits all of them. But each are specially built in their own way. They are without doubt the seven most fuckable girls in the entire region. And I don't think I'll be truly happy unless I've had my cock in each of their asses at least once. Jesus, they must be so tight. I couldn't see clearly Rhona's heavenly folds during that most lewd majesty. But the cheeks are indeed perfect and conceal a moorish snack, and I feel a more fulfilled man being so close to it. I deserve it. I know i do. I deserve their beautiful holes."


Chapter 2

September 19th

"Well today was a massive fuck up. Good thing i didn't get seen. I must recuperate from this somehow. There are only two natural conclusions for me, hate or death. Everything else is a slow burn. Either I work a shitty dead end job which will kill me from the inside, or i pursue a less shitty career with a wife and kids and take my rage out on them. Either will not end well for a number of people. I must make the call now or end up hurting a lot more people in the long run. My vengeance needs blood and i might as well use the chads and Staceys as vessels rather than those who don't have it coming. Rhona's just another arrogant bitch like the rest of them, looking down on the unprivileged. She will die along with them all."

A thud of the front door closing breaks Caleb's concentration.

"Mom's just left for her night shift. Both of them are rarely home. I'm left alone here to suffer my own company. Fuck this town, fuck this country, fuck everyone with a work until you die capacity of understanding this whole great fucking nothing. Fucking, eating, shitting, pissing, what else is there? Breathing, thinking, i guess. Though not many people I know would agree with me on that one."

Caleb then turned round from his desk to observe the two packages on his bed.

"My packages arrived today. Man, if there's one thing left in the world that gives me joy and purpose, it's buying stuff online. I bought a speculum and some balls pregnant women shove up their snatch to stop them from peeing themselves. They seemed a good size. I've had an unhealthy obsession with my ass for a while now. I can't help wanting to put things into it. I've avoided dildos for the meanwhile, but i know it's just a matter of time. I don' t think i'm gay or any of that lame shit. I just think i'm really sensitive down there. That's all. See Elliot Rodgers, he was a fag. That's why he killed people. They have this innate need to destroy. It comes from all this frustration they have from going against nature. Me, i know who i am. I'm normal. Well, self-aware normal. I don't deny my body what it wants, therefore my mind is clear and i can always be in control of who i am and what i do."

Caleb took another glance at the glossy black bags laying upon his bed. He closed his journal and placed it an a zip bag. He knelt and pulled up a rug. He lifted up a floorboard and placed the journal inside, then closed the board. After he placed the rug back over it, his hands started shaking, his body went entirely cold, feeling brittle and vulnerable, open to every fibre and molecule it came into contact with. Caleb felt every muscle work within his pale feet as he approached the bed. He ran his fingers through his linen sheets. His teeth then started chattering. He had to close tight his mouth to stop them, but it seemed almost impossible to keep it shut for long. Cold chills with a rising temperature, Caleb's body was in flux and growing impatient. With the flamboyance of burlesque, Caleb removed all his clothing, his trunk and balls stood limp, but not shrunken. He tore open the bags and shook out the contents onto the bed.