Forever Yours Pt. 02

Story Info
Brother and sister continue their new love.
3.5k words
4.55
11.3k
38

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes and jumped as I realized my brother was still in my bed. He had startled me. We hadn't slept in the same bed for a while, since we started touching each other. We always finished and he would go back to his room. I stretched and moved slowly so as not to wake him. Squinting my eyes I saw that it was only 3 a.m. I sighed, I could never sleep in no matter how late I went to bed. I rolled back over and watched Jason, sleeping peacefully.

Jason and I were only a couple of years apart in age, me being the older. While we were growing up there was never any sexual tension between us. We were just siblings. We played together, we had mutual friends. We fought like all siblings do. I loved him; we were close. We were taught that family meant everything and they always came first. So even if I was fuming at him over some stupid prank he did or something he said, I still loved him; but I had never thought about having sex with him. We never spoke to each other about our relationships with the opposite sex. If we had opinions about who the other was dating we would talk about it. Usually we just said that whoever it was was either a bitch or an asshole. We never really chose the greatest of partners. But that was it, we had an everyday normal sibling relationship.

When I left for college we spoke less. I saw him when I would come home for the holidays, or he would confiscate the phone from Mom or Dad to tell me something that was going on but our relationship did not stay close while I was away. And then I received the worst phone call of my life.

Jason was on the other end and I had to calm him down. He was crying so hard I couldn't understand what he was saying, "brother, take a breath. I don't understand."

"Mom! Dad!"

"What about them?"

"They're, they're gone."

It didn't register with me what he meant.

"Gone where?"

"Goddamn it, Josie!"

I heard the phone being taken away from him and an unknown voice came on the line.

"This is Officer Stilton. Who am I speaking to?"

"I'm Josie, Jason's sister."

"Are you the daughter of Jenna and James Creighton?"

I huffed and wanted to say, "duh I just said." But bit my tongue and instead said, "Yes."

"There's been an accident. We are taking your brother, Jason to the hospital."

My first thought was, why are they calling me about this and not mom and dad. I was two states away. I couldn't pick Jason up from the hospital. Then I got angry at Jason. Was he drinking and driving? I would kill him.

"Um, okay. Have you informed my parents about this?"

"Miss. Your parents were also involved in the accident."

"Okay, are they being taken to the hospital too?"

"Miss, I'm sorry to inform you that your brother is the only survivor."

I had no words. This couldn't be happening. It couldn't be real. I felt like I was going to be sick. My hands came to my mouth and I breathed deeply. My voice was shaky when I was able to speak again, "Um. What hospital?" The officer told me where they were taking Jason. "Are his injuries serious?"

"He will probably be in the hospital for a while but you would need to speak to the doctor he sees to know the exact severity of his injuries. He is alive and speaking."

I wanted to yell that I knew that, Jason called me and the officer was speaking on Jason's phone.

"Okay. Tell Jason that I'm catching the next flight home."

It took me a while to get my things together. For what seemed like ages I couldn't stop crying. I couldn't think about what to do next, then how much stuff to take with me. But I finally managed to pull myself together and get a flight that left in four hours.

I got to the hospital and practically ran to Jason. One arm and one leg were strung up. His face was bruised; his eyes almost swollen shut.

"Jason."

His head turned to me and he gave a sigh of relief. I went to him not knowing if I should touch him. He was in so much pain. I decided that he could tell me to stop and bent over hugging him around the neck and kissing his forehead. His voice was groggy and horse when he spoke, "drunk driver."

"Shhhh.. We can talk about it later."

"No. Now. The guy was drunk. We were coming home from dinner. We had the green light. The guy just plowed right through the red. He hit Mom's side." Jason started weeping and I rubbed his head as tears came to my eyes.

"They had no chance. The car hit so hard. I heard them say that the only reason why I'm still here is because I was in the backseat."

His weeping grew harder. I did my best to console him but ended up having to call for the nurse and ask if he could have more pain meds. He fell asleep shortly after and I went to find his doctor.

"What is the extent of his injuries?"

"He was very lucky, Miss..."

"Call me Josie."

"Miss Josie. His right leg and arm are broken. That was the side of impact but so far he has no internal bleeding, no head trauma, or any other concerns. We are going to keep him overnight for monitoring and in the morning if there are only broken bones we will get them casted and he can go home."

I nodded and asked where the lobby was. I needed coffee, it was going to be a long night.

Jason moved in bed next to me and I snapped out of my thoughts. I looked at him. He was so beautiful. I wanted to reign kisses all over his face but instead I skipped ahead in my thoughts. I didn't need to relive what had happened to mom and dad again.

It took weeks for Jason to heal physically, mentally was a different story. He wouldn't get in a car. He would hyperventilate if you suggested it. He didn't want me getting in a car but we finally compromised. I had to work, we needed groceries and toiletries, ect. Jason's job was understanding and since he worked in the computer world they accommodated him and allowed him to work from home. I wasn't sure if that was a good idea. He needed to get out. He couldn't be a recluse for the rest of his life. But this was our first compromise, I could leave for work and things, I wouldn't force him to get in a car.

Nights were really bad for Jason; he had nightmares and most nights would wake up and come to my room. At first I would take him back to his bed and sit with him until he fell back to sleep; but soon when he would come in I would lift the blankets and he would lay next to me. He would put his head on my chest and hold me so tight. After a while, he would come in quietly, sometimes I wouldn't wake up. The next morning I would find us spooning. That's when the thoughts started for me. When I would wake up, his body against mine I started thinking about how much I liked it. My body would naturally react by pressing myself against him. I liked the feel of his strong arms around me. Then I started noticing that he would get hard. I ignored it for so long. I didn't want to, I had started looking at him differently, loving him differently once I began to take care of him. I started to catch him on the nights that I would wake up slowly rubbing his hardened parts on my buttcheeks. I wouldn't stop it. I would lay there pretending to be asleep letting him do what he wanted. He never took it any further than that.

Then that first time of touching came. The one he talked about last night. I had been seeing a guy, sort of. We worked together and though I would let him take me out in the afternoon either on lunch breaks or for dates during the day. That was it. I didn't drive at night. One of the compromises set forth by Jason and I. I knew the guy was getting frustrated. He asked me several times when we were, "you know going to "hook up. '' He would also ask why I wouldn't come out with him at night; why he couldn't come to my place, or me to his. I explained over and over again the situation with my brother but the guy never listened. I eventually told him to fuck off after he accused me and my brother of having a extremely weird relationship. I came home earlier that Saturday than expected and found Jason on the couch. He quickly turned off whatever he had been watching. He cleared his throat. I giggled, "what were you doing, watching porn?" He blushed, "you're home early."

I sat down next to him on the couch. I told him what had happened and then asked, "do you think our relationship is weird?"

He shook his head, "People don't understand. I couldn't live without you."

I shifted and hugged him close, "I couldn't be without you either."

I felt his hands embrace me and he pulled me tighter to him. When I went to pull back he stopped me, my lips inches from his. I sighed as I watched him come in and plant the softest kiss on my lips. He pulled back slightly, checking to see if I was going to freak out. When I didn't he kissed me again, harder and with more passion. We both moaned. I pulled back and looked at him, "you were watching porn."

"Shut up." He watched me to see what I would do next.

The thoughts that I had had for the past weeks won everything. I wanted him to get me off. I freed his cock from his pants and spread my legs, taking his hand and placing it on me. As I stroked his cock and he stroked me we laid the ground rules: Only touching, we could use anything to touch except the actual private part. No more sleeping in the same bed, that could lead to other things. No more kissing, that could also lead to more extreme things. Those things could never be done because we were siblings and though we loved each other and needed each other some things were just off limits. After the negotiations were done we focused on each other. My hand sliding up and down on the shaft of his cock, giving a little twist at the top. His fingers glided over my clit, so gently and slow, it was deliciously frustrating. I wanted him to go harder and faster even on that first day. We sat side by side getting each other off, not saying one word. The only sounds were us moaning and even those were low like we would get caught. My body started to tremble and my back arched as he began to bring me to orgasm. My hand tightened on his cock and his hips began to thrust with the rhythm I set. The only word that was spoken that first time was him softly saying, "yes," as we both came together.

We sat on the couch catching our breath. I looked over at him to see a smile on his face.

"We need to shake."

"What?"

"We need to shake on the deal we made."

This was something we did when we were younger. Any time we made a deal together he would always make us shake on it. To him that proved you could never break it.

I laughed, "coming together wasn't good enough?"

He bopped my nose and then held out his hand. I shook my head and took it. We nodded and in unison said, "deal."

"Now I'm going to change."

I looked at his sperm splattered shirt and smiled, "I will make dinner. I'm starving."

We never discussed it again. In the beginning we always met on the couch. We would basically take the same position as before, jack each other off and then go on like nothing happened. That was fine for a while, but I started wanting more and I knew he did as well. I started using other parts of myself. When I would find us laying opposite ways on the couch my feet would venture to his cock. I would start rubbing his dick over his shorts, then soon enough he would pop it out and I would clamp my feet to him until he came. I liked these nights because he would always move above me, pull up my skirt and move his fingers around me. I'd bring my forehead to his chest and grind on his hand until I was spent. He would look down at me then, eyes full of lust and the want for more. I always wanted to kiss him to bring him to me but a deal was a deal.

Then one night I couldn't take not knowing what his cock felt like. We were just getting started on a hands only come session when I moved quickly and landed on top of him. I moved my panty-clad vagina along his short clad cock. We both moaned loudly and his head went to my breasts. He kissed them over my bra and then stopped my movements. He pulled his shorts down, then lifted me up, pulling my panties down at the same time. I looked at him, this was breaking the deal, everything but private areas that is what they agreed on. He looked at me pleadingly, "please, rub yourself on me. I need to feel it." I started to lower myself down and his mouth went back to my breasts. Pulling my bra side so he could get at the nipples. He looked back up when I didn't move, "say it."

"Say what?"

I lowered herself a little more, the head of his cock pressing against me. He moaned.

"Say the deal is broken."

He looked at me and I took my vagina away. His lips pressed together and then he smiled. "In actuality sis. You're the one on top of me. You're the one that placed your sweet little bits on me. You broke the deal first." He took each nipple between his thumb and forefinger and gave a little pinch. I moaned and my hips dropped back down.

His voice was breathy, "say it."

His hands went to my hips and he started pulling me back and forth along the length of his cock. I moaned louder and bent my lips to his ear. I nipped his ear lobe and he shuddered. He stopped the movement of my hips, "I will wait."

I looked at him, my face full of passion and need, "fine. I broke the deal."

He chuckled, "naughty girl."

He allowed my hips to start moving again. The feel of his cock on me was the best feeling I had ever felt. It wasn't going to take me long to come. I ground my hips harder into him, making little circles as the head of his cock pressed against me.

"You feel amazing, sis."

She moaned, "your cock feels so good brother."

He buried his face in my tits as I continued to hump his cock. My body started to tremble and he moaned, "come for me. I want to feel it all over my cock."

I liked the fact that we were talking now but in the throes of my orgasm all I could manage to yell out was, "Yes!"

He pulled my hips down harder and began to thrust. I was coming down from my orgasm and readjusted my hips so that he wouldn't slip in. That would be going too far. I watched his face as he began his own orgasm and I thought about how beautiful he was, that I would never stop this with him. And one day, we would break the deal completely. He pushed me back and brought his hips forward, I bent over catching his sperm on my tummy and breasts.

We sat like that for a minute. Neither one said a word, we just stared at each other. I wanted to kiss him, and by his looks he wanted to do the same but before that could happen. I smiled and hopped off of him.

"Good night."

He shook his head, "good night."

I started walking away but his voice stopped me, "I love you sis."

I smiled but didn't turn back, "I love you too brother."

Once that happened he began coming into my room again. He would lay down with me just like last night. He would kiss my shoulders, neck, back of my head as he would slowly thrust his cock between my legs. His fingers always so slowly playing. I smiled as I thought about last night. The first night that they completely joined together. I hoped that this would last forever.

I rolled over and looked at the clock. An hour had gone by. I slowly got up and stretched, heading to the bathroom. When I came back I tried not to disturb Jason, it was still so early. But I felt him move and heard him take a deep breath, reaching out he cupped a breast. I smiled.

"Good morning, sis."

"Good morning brother."

"What time is it?"

"Four."

He shook his head and I thought he was going to roll over and go back to sleep but he got up instead. I stared at his morning wood as he stretched. He caught me and laughed, "see something you like."

I giggled, "mmmm.mmmm"

"Well let me pee."

"Hurry, hurry."

He came back and slowly brought his body down on mine. I sighed as he kissed me. My hands went to his back, running my nails softly up and down as his hips started to pump, sending the head of his cock into her already worked up clit.

"Already ready I see." He murmured as he kissed me again.

"I've been up for a while."

He licked my lips, "thinking of me."

I gasped as he moved to slip his cock into my depths.

"Always."

He moaned and continued those ever so slow movements. My hands went to his butt cheeks and I tried to make his hips go faster. He laughed and shook his head.

"Why do you do this to me?"

"I like to see you wiggle."

I moaned and bit at his lower lip as he thrust harder but never faster.

"Plus I like to feel every inch of you on my cock."

I brought her legs up and wrapped them around his waist, "I love to feel your cock."

He turned me over so that I was on top now. My head went back as my hips ground down in circles, my hands grasping at his chest. He moaned and sat up, taking my nipple into his mouth. My hips started moving back and forth. I moaned as I felt the trembling hit her body.

"I love you brother."

He moaned, "I love you sister."

I smiled, "forever?"

"For always."

He kissed my breasts as I began to orgasm. My moans got louder. My hips moved faster; he allowed it.

"Your cock is going to make me come."

"Come on me sister."

My back arched as my orgasm hit. He let go of me completely and my hips bounced up and down and back and forth hard and fast as I was brought to ecstasy Once my trembling subsided, Jason flipped me back. He put his legs on top of mine keeping them closed. I moaned as I felt his cock pushing in and out of me, rubbing against my hard little nub. We were back to his slower pace but I was learning to like it. Feeling his cock on all of me was the best feeling ever.

He bent down and gave a gentle kiss. My tongue played on his lips. He moaned and bent down towards my ear. He whispered, "I'm going to come."

I tried to move but he pressed down harder on me making it impossible to move out from under him.

"Don't move sis."

"But."

He kissed me again, "shhh...I love you."

His hips stopped and his body went hard against mine as he shot his sperm inside of me. I moaned and circled my hips around his cock, feeling the shaft rub against that hard little bit of me that always seemed insatiable. I came again, softer this time with my lips locked on to his.

He moved and laid his head on my breasts. I sighed, "I love you too."

He answered by flicking his tongue against one nipple. As we drifted back to sleep I smiled while thinking that this was them now always and forever.