Forget About Your Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,299 Followers

"Fuck, you're gonna make me cum!" I encouraged. My pussy was incredibly wet, leaking the evidence of my arousal onto Josh's stubbled chin.

He moved faster, redoubling his efforts to put my over the edge. I was so close...

"Shit, I need your dick in me!" I announced. "Make me cum!"

Josh moved faster than any man I had seen before, grabbing my hips and pulling me down to his crotch. He gripped his dick, positioning it beneath my pussy, and with one thrust of his hips, he slammed his cock inside my pussy.

His thick shaft spread open my twat, stretching out my walls. Josh gripped my hips tighter and plowed into me, taking no time to adjust or inch himself inside. Most of his length slammed into me, sliding up my wet channel which thankfully provided ample natural lubrication. It had been far too long since I had received a good dicking, and now Josh's cock was going to give my pussy everything it needed. Riding him cowgirl, his cock was angled perfectly in my pussy and as he impaled his rod all the way inside me, his head rubbed against my g-spot, making me shudder.

Just as quickly as he had thrust in, he pulled out. My pussy squeezed around his cock, trying to feel every inch of it and keep it buried deep inside me. Much to my relief, Josh immediately thrust deep into me again, making my wet pussy squish.

"Yes, fuck me! Fuck me until I cum!" I begged.

I reached down and rubbed my clit feverishly, so so very close to exploding.

Josh held my hips in place, keeping me there while he thrust up into me with his wonderful dick.

"Harder!" I yelled.

He obeyed my order, pounding my cunt with everything he had. His balls slapped against my ass as he buried his entire cock inside my pussy, completely filling me up. He pulled out almost all the way before fucking me again, and again and again.

"Shit, here it comes!" I moaned. "God, don't stop! Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

Jason thrust his cock into me one last time, slamming right down onto my g-spot again, and I erupted in a massive orgasm.

My head was swimming and I nearly blacked out. My whole body was alive and overwhelmed with intense pleasure. And I knew this was just the start of the night.

My whole body shook and twitched, sparks of electricity coursing throughout from my head down to my curled toes. My fingers dug into Josh's chest, scratching him, while my pussy clenched around his dick and bathed it in sweet juices, my sign of appreciation for what he had done for me.

After close to a minute the aftershocks of the orgasm finally seemed to subside and I was brought back into the real world. I looked down at Josh, a look of accomplishment adorning his face.

I bent over, his hard cock still in my pussy, and kissed him deeply.

"God that was fucking amazing," I whispered as our kiss ended. "Thank you."

His hands gripped my ass and I slowly ground my hips down on his cock. Josh hadn't finished yet, true to his word.

Karlee's screams finally brought me out of the intimate moment. I looked over to my right to see Karlee still lying on the counter, only Jason had changed positions.

He was standing up straight with his cock buried in Karlee's pussy. Her hole was sopping wet and juices trickled down his cock onto his balls, giving me a pretty good idea of what had just happened. I had been so caught up in my own orgasm that I hadn't even been paying attention to Karlee and her climax.

I bent down and kissed Josh one last time.

"So far you've only gotten to try one of these pussies, and we can't be having that," I said.

"No we can't. That would just be a travesty," he quipped back.

I lifted myself up off Josh's dick, still covered in my juices and stood up. I moved to Karlee and Jason.

Karlee picked herself up to look at me. "Fucking Jesus, Abi."

"No I don't think I will," I responded. "Come on girl, we've only tried one guy each. Let me have Jason and you can have Josh."

"Sharing is caring," Karlee said with a smile. "And best friends do share everything."

"I'm assuming you're okay with that," I said to Jason.

"Nope, worst idea I ever heard," he sarcastically answered.

"Good," I responded. I took his hand and led him back to the living room area. I dropped down onto my knees in front of his sofa and leaned forward so my upper body was resting on the cushion, the edge of the sofa pressed against my hips. My ass stuck out, my wet and ready pussy on display for him. "Because I really want to try that dick."

"It's your lucky night then," Jason replied.

I propped myself up on my elbows and wiggled my butt for Jason. I looked back over my shoulder, watching him ogling my wet and plump pussy lips.

"Come on big boy. I want to feel you inside me."

Josh and Karlee were lying down on the rug a few feet away from us. Karlee was on her side with her legs spread apart. Josh was lying behind her, and was rubbing his cock-head up and down her slit.

Jason dropped down to his knees, bringing himself down to my level. His huge figure still towered over me. For some reason that turned me on all the more, knowing that I was diminutive and powerless compared to him. He could take me however he wanted and I wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

He reached out and squeezed my butt, kneading the tanned skin between his fingers. Our time on the beach had done wonders for my tan lines, which now were more distinct on my butt and boobs, and gave the rest of my skin a fabulous glow.

One of his hands moved up my back to my head. Jason grabbed my hair with his hand and lightly tugged on it, sending a slight pain along my scalp. My pussy burned more, begging for that dick.

Luckily Jason was benevolent. His other hand gripped his cock, which he slapped against my ass cheeks a few times. His dick felt heavy, and my heart beat a little faster.

He trailed his cock-head down my ass, rubbing it against my puckered butthole, until he reached my pussy. I was still gaping a little from Josh. Jason's dark helmet spread apart my lips, almost entering me.

I groaned at the tease, my heart fluttering. I wanted to take his cock so badly. My pussy wanted it, needed it.

Jason sense my frustration and growing arousal. Tantalizingly slowly, he pushed his hips forward. His cock started sliding into me, and his head fully entered my pussy.

"Oh shit," I moaned as the enormous black head embedded itself within me. I didn't know if I could take all of it.

Jason didn't stop. He continued thrusting forward, gradually filling my pussy up with his dick. My walls stretched further and further to accommodate the huge intruder. It hurt, but at the same time my clit throbbed with immense pleasure.

"Jesus Christ," I whimpered. "Fill up my tight pussy baby."

"You fucking love that, don't you?" Jason asked. He tugged back on my hair a little harder.

"Yes, I do!" Jason gave a quick pump of his hips, burying another inch or two inside of me. My twat was being stretched to the absolute limit, straining to fit it all. My walls clung to Jason's shaft like a vice grip. I could feel every single vein and ridge of his cock as it slid deeper and deeper into my pussy.

Almost all of Jason's dick was inside me. I took a few deep breaths, trying to relax myself. Jason kept going, easing that last little bit inside me.

Finally his torso pressed against my ass. My pussy lips were wrapped around the base of his shaft. I let out a long exhale. I had actually done it. I had swallowed up his entire dick. My pussy was aching and his tip was almost touching my cervix. I had been stretched to the absolute limit of what I could take. I felt incredibly bloated and full, but I hadn't ever been this turned on before.

"Oh that feels so good," I moaned.

"You love that dick, don't you?" Jason growled with his deep voice. He held one hand on my ass and using that as leverage, began to withdraw his cock from my pussy. He slid out, giving my pussy a break and letting me recover for a moment.

My pussy suddenly felt overwhelmingly empty. Just Jason's head remained inside of me.

"Yes I fucking do," I replied. "I need you to do it. I need you to fuck me!"

Silence filled the air for a moment.

"Beg for it," he barked.

"Fuck me please!"

"Like you really want it," he shot back.

"Fuck me please! Fill up my tight pussy with your big black dick! Destroy my cunt and make it yours!"

My heart pounded in my ears. I waited another second on bated breath.

And then Jason thrust into me, slamming his cock deep inside of me.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed. My clit throbbed, and my heart skipped a beat. My pussy felt like it was being torn apart by his huge dick. It was painful, but felt so incredibly good too.

Giving me only a moment to re-adjust to having a foreign invader inside of me, Jason pulled out most of the way, leaving only two or three inches inside me. He paused for just a second before pumping into me again, burying almost his whole length inside me.

My body rocked forward against the couch, and Jason's hand yanked on my hair tighter, pulling my head backwards. Jason had full control of my body, and right now I was nothing but a fucktoy for him. I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Jason slowed down his pace a little and worked his way into a consistent rhythm, warming my pussy up for a real fucking. His cock thrust back and forth into my pussy, stretching me out before immediately leaving me empty. My pussy was never left unsatiated though, and he slid back into me, feeding my hungry pussy.

"Oh my god," I moaned. I had never felt anything like this before. Jason was truly taking ownership of my pussy, forcing it to yield to his overpowering dick. My pussy could not possibly stretch another inch.

I could feel every ridge of his cock as he thrust inside of me, pressing against the walls of my twat. His cock rubbed against my g-spot, igniting that fire deep inside my belly. The orgasm was rapidly rising within me.

As my body lurched forward with each successive thrust of Jason's hips, my clit ground down forcefully against the edge of the sofa. I was overwhelmed with pleasure and dick, and I could hardy think straight. The only things I could feel were the constant rubbing on my clit, the hard tugging on my hair, and Jason's dick fucking my cunt, making it his.

I felt like such a whore, bent over the couch, taking a gigantic black dick in my pussy. But I probably was a whore anyway. And at that moment, I couldn't have cared less. All I cared about was that perfect cock, and the orgasm that was about to take over my body.

Jason had gradually increased his pace, and was now fucking me mercilessly, hammering my cunt with his dick. His balls were snacking against my labia from the force of his thrusts, and the sounds of our flesh slapping together filled the room. Joining it was the loud squishing noise from inside my pussy, as Jason slid his cock along my wet channel and made my pussy wetter, providing him with all the natural lubrication he needed.

Close to a foot of dick was being plowed into my pussy over and over again, gaping my twat and leaving me begging for more every time Jason pulled out. I had no clue how I could have gone my entire life never feeling this pleasure before.

"Fuck I'm so close," I whimpered. My mouth hung open, and low moans involuntarily escaped with each forceful thrust.

Jason was spurred on by my announcement. He growled and stopped yanking my hair, instead moving his hands to my hips. He gripped tightly and fucked me again, pounding my pussy harder. He used my hips to control my body, forcing me further back onto his cock. I was being speared over and over again, my cunt being completely destroyed by his dick. I loved every second of it.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum!" I yelled. "Fuck me harder! Make that pussy yours! Make me cum!"

Jason fucked me again and again and again. His cock flew in and out of my cunt like a blur, rubbing hard against my g-spot on each stroke. My legs were shaking. My pussy was on fire, completely ready to burst. One last thrust from his gorgeous cock, filling up my cunt to the absolute brim and stimulating every nerve in my pussy, and I came.

"Holy fucking shit!" I screamed. "I'm cumming! Oh God!" I buried my face down into the cushions and yelled, the orgasm wracking my body.

It was one of the most powerful orgasm I could remember. My pussy clenched around Jason's dick, squeezing it hard and bathing it in my sweet juices. My legs shook and my toes curled. My stomach tensed up and my heart stopped. The orgasm overwhelmed my entire body, a huge wave of pleasure washing over me.

I squirmed and quivered, still impaled on Jason's cock. My loud moans and unintelligible expletives were muffled by the couch cushion. My brain was scrambled, incapable of deciphering anything but that pleasure coursing through me.

It took almost a minute for the orgasm to subside, with the aftershocks still taking course in me. My cheeks and chest were bright red and my heart was only slowly returning to a normal beat. My nipples and clit were hard as diamonds, and I was still immensely turned on.

Jason had resumed fucking me, albeit at a much lower pace. He still needed to finish; the throbbing and pulsing of his dick against the walls of my pussy told me that wasn't far away.

I looked back over my shoulder, admiring the muscular form that towered over me. Jason's tattoos covered his chest and arms, the only sign that his body wasn't torn straight from an ancient warrior.

"That was so incredible," I said, my breath not fully caught up to me yet. "You want to cum, don't you?"

Jason's brow furrowed and he gave me a nod.

"Keep fucking that tight pussy," I moaned. "Keep fucking your tight pussy. Use my hole to make you cum. Use my body like the fuckdoll that I am, and cum for me." He kept fucking me, his pace quickening. His cock was tensing up inside me. "I want my entire back to be covered in your warm cum. I need it."

"Fuck!" Jason groaned. He pulled out at the last possible second and stroked his cock once. His dick erupted in orgasm, spewing rope after rope of cum onto my ass and back. His first spurt rocketed out, shooting all the way to my upper back. The next couple of shots weren't quite as powerful, landing on my lower back and spine. The rest of his load shot out onto my ass, painting my tanned cheeks with streaks of white jizz. A few final drops dribbled out, sliding down my crack and hovering over my asshole.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed. "That was a huge load."

"Well it has been a little while," Jason replied.

I picked my upper body off the couch and spun around on my knees. I took Jason's cock in both hands and stroked it, feeling the wetness from my own pussy that adorned his shaft.

"With this dick, I have a hard time believing you aren't fucking every night."

I opened my mouth and took his head in, eagerly licking up the final bead of cum that was dotting his tip. My tongue swirled around his head and I bobbed my head up and down. I tasted myself off his dick, savoring in the combination taste of pussy juice and jizz.

Jason's cock remained mostly hard in my mouth as I continued to blow him for another minute. Eventually I withdrew my mouth and took a deep breath, adjusting to not having a cock in one of my holes for the first time in what felt like forever.

My eyes strayed past Jason to Karlee and Josh on the floor. Jason's dick had enraptured me so much that I hadn't even been paying attention to them.

Karlee's eyes were closed. Her face was twisted up and her mouth was open, although nothing but gasps was coming out. Her hands were digging into the shag rug, and it was very clear she was in the throes of an orgasm.

"Isn't she hot as fuck?" I asked Jason.

"Yeah. Seeing you two kiss almost made me blow right then."

A twinkle shone in my eye. "Well then, considering the orgasm you just gave me, I think it's time to repay you a little."

I gave Jason's dick another kiss before crawling over to Karlee. I dropped onto my stomach and cradled her face in my hands. I leaned forward and kissed her, drawing a low whimper from her open mouth.

Karlee didn't open her eyes, but kissed me back, our tongues exploring each other deeply. I had a feeling that tonight was taking our friendship to another level, one I was very eager to explore.

Josh was still fucking Karlee on her side, pumping his dick into her. His dark shaft was shimmering with her slick juices, and his balls were throbbing. He was right on the verge of finishing too.

I ended my kiss with Karlee. She opened her eyes and stared right back at me, a little smile appearing in the corners of her mouth.

"Hey," I whispered.

"Hi," she whispered back. Her eyes strayed to my cum-coated back and ass. "I see you guys had some fun."

"I think yours is close to cumming too. I'd really love to see these perfect tits when they're covered in a load."

I cupped Karlee's jiggling boobs in one hand, giving them a light squeeze.

"That sounds..." she paused and gasped as Josh hit a particularly pleasurable spot, "... perfect."

We smiled and held our gaze for another second. I had to tear my head way from that beautiful face, crawling down to Karlee's pussy. Josh was fucking her, using her cunt to make himself cum.

I wrapped my fingers around the base of his cock and Josh paused. I pulled his dick out of Karlee and wrapped my lips around it. I slurped on his cock for just a few seconds, taking the opportunity to taste Karlee's juices for the first time. They were masked by pre-cum, but I could still make out that sweet nectar. God, I wanted to taste it right from the source.

Josh's cock throbbed in my mouth, and I had to pull away before he came.

He let out an audible groan at the tease. I stroked his cock twice before popping back up onto me knees. Karlee flipped over onto her back, getting herself ready.

"Get up on your knees," I instructed Josh. "I want to see you fuck Karlee's tits."

His expression shifted drastically. "Yes ma'am," he replied eagerly, and straddled Karlee's chest.

Karlee gripped Josh's cock and positioned it between her big tits. She moved her hands to cup her boobs and pushed them together, wrapping them around Josh's dick.

He took the cue and began thrusting, sliding his dick against Karlee's boobs and fucking them like a pussy. I knelt next to him, Jason right behind me, and spat on Karlee's chest, lubing up her boobs a little more for Josh.

"Don't you love these big juicy titties?" Karlee asked. Josh nodded his head and thrust his dick harder. "Wouldn't they look better with your cum all over them?"

"God, yes!" Josh exclaimed, and he came. His jizz shot out onto Karlee's neck and chest, coating her tits as he continued to fuck them.

He slowed down, his load tapering to an end, and collapsed on the floor next to Karlee. She looked down at her chest, admiring the load of cum that now covered her big perfect breasts.

I dropped to all fours and moved to Karlee's face, giving her another tender kiss. My mouth trailed lower, kissing her chin and neck and down to her chest. She giggled as my tongue trailed over her skin, lapping up the drops of cum and cleaning her up. I cupped her boobs, my hands sticky with jizz, and brought my mouth to her left nipple.

I kissed the hard nub and sucked on it briefly, twirling my tongue around it. I switched over to the other breast, licking up the streak of cum that covered it, and sucked on that nipple as well.

I could have gotten lost in Karlee's boobs forever, but Jason's tongue interrupted me. He had knelt behind me and was licking at my sopping pussy. His tongue felt really good, especially with how turned on I was getting from playing with Karlee.

I lifted my head up, looking at Karlee and Josh, whose face was covered in sweat, then back at Jason. I brought a hand back and ran it through Jason's hair, pulling his face a little closer into my pussy.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,299 Followers