Forget About Your Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,295 Followers

Josh aggressively thrust his hips forward, sliding his cock into my pussy.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned. Half of his length had been shoved inside me in one quick thrust. Josh continued pushing forward, sliding more of his length inside me.

"Yes, yes!" I groaned. I dropped my head back to the bed and stretched my arms out, gripping the sheets tightly. I had been worked up close to the edge riding Josh, and I needed him to send me over it.

Another hand wrapped itself around my own. I looked to my left and saw Karlee's gorgeous body lying next to me on the bed. Jason stood between her legs, right next to Josh. We were mirror images of each other, and judging by Karlee's agape mouth, Jason had just entered her.

Josh's balls came to a rest against my ass. He was completely inside of me. My pussy clung to his shaft, begging for that sweet release.

Before tonight, I probably would have felt completely filled up and distended from taking all of Josh's cock. But by now my cunt had been expanded and ravaged and pushed to its absolute limit.

Josh swiftly pulled out of me, gaping my twat. My mouth hung open, my heart fluttering. I knew he would fill me back up and give me exactly what I needed. I was waiting, every drawn-out moment making the anticipation build more.

He leaned forward, not moving his cock at all. He put his arms on the bed, one on each side of me, and leaned down, blocking out my vision so all I could see was him. My master, my controller, my savior.

Josh thrust forward with all his power, burying his cock deep inside my warm cunt once more.

"Yes!" I screamed out, my whole body rife with pleasure. "Fuck me please!"

He pulled out just as quickly and slammed into me again, and again and again. Each time he pulled out almost entirely, teasing my need pussy, and then ramming his whole rod into my cunt. My throbbing clit ground against his torso, amplifying my pleasure. My big boobs jiggled in accordance with Jason' powerful thrusts.

I could hear Josh's dick rubbing against the wet flesh of my twat, emitting a light squishing sound. My pussy was sopping wet, providing Josh with all the lubricant he needed. I had never been fucked this well in my life. Josh was making my pussy his own, pressing all of my buttons and hitting every sensitive spot in my twat. The slapping of our bodies and lustful moaning from Karlee and me were the only other sounds in the bedroom.

"Oh my god, yes, yes!" I babbled, my brain turning to mush. I was so close to cumming, the thought of an orgasm overtaking my entire body.

This would be the true climax. I could feel it. Josh was fucking me harder and harder with each stroke, stretching my pussy out and hammering down over and over on my g-spot. My quivering legs wrapped around his thrusting body, forcing him deeper into me.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum!" I exclaimed, mustering up my last ounce of energy. Josh was unrelenting, mercilessly plunging his cock into my completely-wrecked cunt. Every stroke felt better than the last, bringing me up to a new level of pleasure. One final thrust of his hips, impaling my cunt with his thick black rod, and I reached the most intense orgasm of my entire life.

"Shit, I'm cumming!"

My mind went blank, completely overridden by the giant wave of pleasure that crashed into me. My whole body tingled and tensed up, my toes curling. My fingernails tore holes in Jason's sheets from the vice grip I had on them.

I squirted onto Josh's still-thrusting cock, baptizing his dark rod with my sweet juices. My cunt throbbed and contracted, trying to squeeze every last ounce of pleasure it could out of Josh's wonderful dick.

My heart was racing, my chest heaving up and down. My big tits jiggled with the rest of my body as Josh continued to fuck me, my nipples standing totally erect in the middle of my tan areolas.

"Fucking... yes... jesus... oh god," I murmured. My mouth was open, but only a few words escaped out of the string of unintelligible moaning.

Before the first orgasm had even had the chance to die down, a second one was building inside of me. Josh had never slowed down, continuing to fuck my pussy through the orgasm. He kept going, using my cunt like a fucktoy, nothing kore than a hole for him to ravage and destroy. I fucking loved it.

I brought a hand down to my aching clit. I started rubbing it, pressing down hard with my fingers. My hand accelerated, trying to match Josh's pace. I kept going, rubbing my clit faster and faster until my hand was a blur. Josh was an absolute machine, fucking me with unwavering stamina and vigor. My pussy clenched around his dick again, hitting the perfect spot inside of me on each downstroke.

I came again. It wasn't as intense as the first, but was still very powerful. My back arched and spasmed. Electricity emanated from my clit and coursed through me, shaking my body. Every nerve ending felt alive with pleasure, focusing just on that perfect dick inside of me.

Josh hadn't slowed down through two orgasms, and I finally had to find the energy to speak.

"I can't..." I groaned. My body was quivering, the second orgasm still taking its effect on me. He would have continued, but my sensitive pussy was burning, and the stimulation from his cock was too much.

Josh slowed down his thrusting and came to a stop. I was barely cohesive, trying to deal with all of the sensations wracking my brain.

"Too good," I mumbled.

"Shh, shh," came the response. I opened my eyes to see big chocolate pupils staring back at me from an inch away. Karlee's full lips gingerly pressed against my own. "That looked incredible."

"Uh-huh," I murmured. I couldn't bring myself to even move. My pussy would be sore for a week after this night. But it was all worth it. I hadn't ever had this much fun before. "It was incredible."

"I think I need a last one of my own," Karlee said. She grabbed my wrist and brought my hand to her pussy. My fingers brushed over her wet labia, now sticky with her arousal.

Karlee rolled off of me and shifted onto all fours on the bed.

"I have two holes, boys. I want to be completely filled up," she purred.

That sexiness that just oozed off of her brought me back. I had discovered tonight that no one could quite make me feel the same as Karlee did. I picked myself up and watched as the two men took their positions at either end of Karlee.

Jason was by her head. He had one hand holding his raging erection. Jason brought the other to her face, cupping her cheek and tracing a finger over her lips. His hand moved to the back of her head and he guided Karlee forward. Her mouth opened up, and his gigantic black helmet pressed against her lips and slipped into her mouth.

"Hmmm," Karlee moaned, her eyes shutting to savor the moment. She replaced Jason's steadying hand with her own and bobbed her head lower, taking on more of his cock. Karlee kept going, guzzling down Jason's shaft until he hit her gag reflex.

Saliva spilled out of the sides of her mouth down her cheeks, but Karlee kept going. She was practically choking on Jason's dick, but held her mouth in place. Her tongue wiggled out, tickling the underside of Jason's shaft.

Josh had been rubbing Karlee's slit getting his fingers sticky with her juices. His hand massaged her upper thigh and hip, running over the pretty butterfly tattoo Karlee had, and his fingers brushed over her big triangle of dark hair. He found her clit and rubbed it gently. Karlee squirmed at the sensation and ground her hips down against his fingers.

After a few seconds he withdrew his hand and spat into it, contented with his tease. He stroked his shaft twice to lube it up, making the pale moonlight reflect off his dark rod. He positioned his cock just behind Karlee's entrance his head nestled in between her pussy lips. He thrust his hips forward and his cock slid into her warm cunt.

"Uhh," Karlee groaned in pleasure as her pussy was filled up. Josh was gripping her ass cheeks, using them as leverage to enter deeper into Karlee. His hips moved forward, slowly filling up Karlee's pussy.

Josh was met with little resistance and slid his cock into Karlee inch by inch until the entire length was buried inside her. Jason had undoubtedly stretched out her pussy to its limit, and judging by Karlee's slick labia, her pussy was wet enough to make Josh's job very easy.

Josh's torso met Karlee's ass. She was completely full at both ends, taking as much possible cock as she could. The two men held for a second, keeping Karlee stuck in a spitroast.

Karlee made the first move, finally admitting defeat in her attempt to deepthroat Jason. She pulled her mouth back to the tip and sealed her lips around his shaft. Her head started bobbing again, twisting a little each time. She ran her lips over Jason's head, pulling back to the tip before dipping back down to the first inch or two of the shaft and then back up.

Based on the look of complete ecstasy on Jason's face, Karlee's mouth and tongue were doing something special. Her cheeks were drawn in as she sucked on his cock, a lewd slurping noise coming from her mouth. She looked so beautiful with a cock in her mouth.

My body had finally begun to return to normal after the two earth-shattering orgasms. The show unfolding in front of me was far too hot not to get involved. Karlee was doing an amazing job taking care of Jason, and if Josh could do the same for Karlee as he did for me, she was in amazing hands (or rather an amazing dick was in her).

That left one me with the easy choice and the opportunity to pay Josh back. I crawled over to Josh, who had started to fuck Karlee. His hips oscillated back and forth, sliding his beautiful black dick up and down her slick channel. He was not giving Karlee any time to warm up, already going balls-deep on each downstroke and pulling almost all the way out on each upstroke. He had done the same for me, teasing my pussy and depriving it of his wonderful dick, and then sinking back in all the way to hit my g-spot and stimulate my whole pussy.

Karlee's mouth was full with Jason's dick, but the muffled "uh-huh"s and "hmm"s told me Josh was working his magic. His pace had quickened a little, and Karlee's body rocked forward while Josh fucked her progressively harder and faster.

I crawled behind Josh on my hands and knees, ducking my head down to his crotch. I rested my hands on his hips, making him start slightly, but he didn't stop or slow down. He kept fucking Karlee's pussy, working his way into a fast rhythm. Her moans were growing louder.

My tongue extended out and flicked over Josh's balls. They pulsed against my tongue, and I swirled my tongue around them again.

"Oh shit," Josh grunted. I had a perfect view of him fucking Karlee. His dark rod struck a stark contract to her inner pink as her pretty pussy was being opened up and wrecked by his cock.

I licked at Josh's balls a few more times, but it was a little difficult as he thrust forward and back. I shifted my hands down to squeeze Josh's firm butt and trailed my mouth upwards.

My tongue extended out and licked at Josh's ass. "Ohh shiit," he groaned again, a noticeably higher pitch. I worked my tongue around his butthole, rimming the puckered rosebud. I had a boyfriend a few years back who loved being rimmed, and it had since become my favorite trick to pull out of my sleeve.

I flattened my tongue against Josh's hole and licked across it a few times, making Josh shudder.

"Yeah, keep going. Lick my fucking ass," he growled.

I flicked my tongue against his hole again and licked a long stroke down his taint to his balls before working my way back up to his ass. My tongue rimmed around his hole a few times, my whole face buried in Josh's ass.

"Fuck man, is she eating your ass?" Jason asked.

"Goddamn right, and doing it really well," Josh responded.

"What a dirty slut."

Those words sent shivers down my spine. I fucking loved being talked down to, being put right in my place by those two towering black men. I was a dirty slut. And I'd fucking prove it.

My mouth worked faster, pressing against Josh's ass. My tongue rimmed around and the tip dipped into his sphincter. Josh twitched and he bucked his hips faster, powering his cock into Karlee. Her moans were growing, interrupted by the guttural sounds of something hitting her throat.

I didn't even have to turn away to know what Jason was doing. He was face-fucking Karlee, joining Josh and see-sawing in and out of both of her holes. Karlee was always filled up at one end, a cock buried deep in either her pussy or her throat.

The two men were using her like a toy, fucking her faster and faster. I could see Karlee's legs shaking, her crotch wet with juices seeping from her pussy. She was moaning and crying out in ecstasy, but Jason gave her no respite, fucking her throat with his monster cock and suffocating her.

Josh was doing his best to destroy her other hole, working himself up like a machine, pistoning his cock all the way in and all the way out of her wrecked cunt. I tried to match Josh's vigor, burying my face deeper into his ass. My tongue slid in his sphincter as far as I could reach, and I wiggled it around. His anus clenched around my tongue, and his legs started to shake. He was about to cum, and Karlee was too.

My eyes were closed, focused on nothing but making Josh cum. I ate his ass like I would never be able to do it again, my tongue trying to lick every inch of his ass. Josh tensed up and thrust into Karlee one last time with all his power.

Karlee's mouth was finally emptied and she screamed out.

"Holy shit, I'm cumming!" she exclaimed. "Oh fuuck!!"

"Shit, here it comes!" Josh grunted at virtually the same time. His balls pulsed against my chin, and he came inside of Karlee at the same time she exploded in a massive orgasm.

I kept my mouth buried in Josh's ass until his orgasm had subsided and every last spurt of cum had been deposited deep in Karlee's cunt. I pulled my head away just in time to see Jason reach his climax.

He had resumed fucking Karlee's throat, muffling her orgasmic cries. He pulled his cock out as the orgasm arrived, and aimed his dick at Karlee. His jizz rocketed out onto her gorgeous tanned face, completely covering the Latina in rope after rope of hot, sticky cum.

I grabbed Josh's dick and pulled it out of Karlee's pussy, the fire between my legs now reignited and burning very intensely.

Josh's cock was immediately replaced by my mouth. I grabbed Karlee's ass and probed my tongue into her cunt, finally getting my first direct taste of Karlee's pussy.

"Oh god Abi, that feels so good!" Karlee moaned, the aftershocks of the orgasm still wearing off within her.

Josh's cum flooded out onto my tongue, leaking out of Karlee's pussy down her inner thighs, with some trickling down her slit to her bush. I lapped up as much of it as I could, diving my tongue into Karlee's twat again and tasting her wonderful juices.

God, how could I have ever gone this long without tasting her sweet, delicious nectar? I never wanted to go another day without it. The taste was addicting, especially mixed with salty jizz.

I ate Karlee out voraciously, trying to make up for lost time. She reached back and grabbed a handful of hair, forcing my head into her crotch. My cheeks rubbed against her thighs, getting sticky with cum and pussy juice. I had never felt more alive and at home than between Karlee's legs.

Only one thing in the world could have made this moment any better. I withdrew my mouth from Karlee's slit and pushed her over on the bed, flipping her onto her back. I crawled on top of her, mounting her body.

Karlee was truly painted, streaks of cum coating her entire face. The biggest rope started at the right side of her forehead and crossed over her eyelid and nose, all the way to her left cheek. Another few long spurts had landed on her left eyelid, right cheek, and vertically down the middle of her forehead to the bridge of her nose. Smaller drops dotted her lips, chin, and cheeks. And I had thought she couldn't look any more gorgeous.

I dropped my head down into a kiss, our full lips pressing against each other. Our tongues snaked out, intertwining and dancing with each other. I could taste Jason's cock and jizz on Karlee's mouth, and she could probably taste her own pussy and Josh's ass.

We held the kiss for another minute, wrapped up in a world of our own. I finally pulled away and stared down into Karlee's eyes.

"I fucking love you," I whispered.

"I love you too."

I swung around so we were 69ing, and my tongue moved to lap at her slit. At the same time, I lowered my pussy down to Karlee's mouth. Her tongue extended out, and Karlee tasted a pussy, my pussy, for the first time.

"Now eat my fucking cunt until I cum."

*********

Please remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. There are probably a few spelling errors: my spellchecker is awful and my proofreading is not infallible. Please also give me constructive feedback and let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future.

Comment below or send me a message through the feedback feature if there's anything you want to see in my stories.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,295 Followers