Forget About Your Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,299 Followers

"That was fucking amazing," Josh said, breaking the relative silence. "We have to see you girls again sometime."

"What are you talking about?" I asked. Josh looked back at me quizzically, and Jason's tongue stopped. "We're here now, aren't we? The night's just getting started."

"We haven't even seen the bedroom," Karlee chimed in.

Jason stood up behind me.

"Well if you're not done," Josh started.

"We're good to go as long as you want," Jason finished the thought.

"Lead the way then," I replied, looking back at Karlee, who was smiling and giggling like a giddy girl, drunk not on liquor stolen from a parents liquor cabinet but from the wonderful feeling of dick.

And maybe a little bit of champagne too. Jason had grabbed the bottle off the kitchen island and took a swig. He handed it to Josh, who briefly sipped it before giving it to me. I took a long sip before Karlee chugged the remainder of the champagne.

The alcohol overflowed, drizzling out of the sides of her mouth. Unable to resist, I dipped my head down and licked Karlee's face, cleaning it off. My tongue wandered to her mouth and her tongue snaked out as well, playing around mine for a brief moment before we exchanged a kiss.

I pulled back first, not wanting to restart that fire until we got to the bedroom. The pure lust in Karlee's brown eyes was very clear, and I couldn't wait to have some more fun.

I dismounted from Karlee and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Bedroom's this way," Jason said, reading my mind.

Karlee, Josh and I stood up as Jason started moving past the kitchen. I stumbled as I first rose.

"Fucking lightweight," Karlee joked. "Seriously drunk off champagne?"

"Fuck off, my leg fell asleep," I shot back. "But speaking of, you might want to grab another bottle."

"Already on top of it," Josh responded.

"Great minds think alike," I said.

"Hopefully I'll be on top of you later," Karlee added to Josh.

"Great minds really do think alike," I repeated.

"Speak for yourself. I don't need a great mind when I have these," Karlee giggled, cupping her boobs. She was definitely right.

The three of us followed Jason out of the open living room and past the kitchen, down a hallway that led to an exterior door. We stepped out onto a huge backyard deck.

"Holy fuck," I gasped. The place was huge, with a paved patio and big pool and everything. Jason's house was up on a hill, and the back patio overlooked much of Los Angeles. I had no clue what Jason did for a living, but I needed to get on with whatever he was doing. "Shame it's night though, I'm sure the view is gorgeous during the day."

"The view's perfect for me right now," Jason quipped; I followed his gaze down to my ass.

My laugh was cut off by a sudden feeling of panic and a scream. I landed with a big splash in the pool, and immediately popped my head back up out of the water, now thoroughly soaked and cold. Karlee stood on the deck laughing her ass off.

"You pushed me, you bitch!" I yelled playfully.

"Did not! You fell!"

"At least help me back out."

I made my way to the edge of the pool and reached out my hand. To my surprise, Karlee actually grabbed it.

To her surprise (and no one else's), I yanked down hard on her hand, pulling her into the pool with me. Karlee let out a high-pitched squeal that was cut short as she hit the water. I subscribed to an eye-for-an-eye policy in my pranks, and we were both now totally soaked.

"How did you not see that coming?" Josh asked as Karlee surfaced. The two men were laughing at us.

"Literally the oldest trick in the book," Jason added.

"Best friends are supposed to trust each other!" Karlee fumed at me, charging after me in faux-anger. She pinned me against the edge of the pool, her naked and wet body pressed to my own.

"You pushed me first," I spat back, getting my face right into Karlee's.

We stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds, letting the tension build up between us.

My hands wrapped into Karlee's long black hair. Karlee's hands cupped my cheeks. We came together in a fiery kiss. I pushed back against Karlee as she kissed me, our lips pressed together. I opened my mouth and kissed and sucked on Karlee's bottom lip. We passionately French-kissed for another minute, while one of my hands roamed down Karlee's body.

I felt along her slippery skin, from her neck to those magnificent round tits, down her naturally-tan stomach. My fingers just barely played over the wet triangle of hair above Karlee's slit. Our tongues were out, exploring the other's mouth ravenously.

Karlee moved her hands to my ass, squeezing my tight butt and pulling my body closer to hers. I moved my arms to hug Karlee, lifted my legs up, and wrapped them around Karlee's body, fully entwining myself with her.

My pussy was pressed to Karlee's stomach, lightly rubbing against her skin. If I rocked my hips, my clit ground down on her and sent tiny sparks through my body. I could have stayed there all night and tribbed on Karlee, but she ended our kiss to catch her breath.

"Your lips are shivering," I pointed out.

"The water's fucking cold," she explained.

"At least you have a warm body to cuddle," I countered. "I can't help but notice we've started for the bedroom like five times and have failed to make it there."

"Yeah, I gotta get out of this water," Karlee said. She leaned in and stole another brief kiss from me. She pulled back and I leaned forward, extending it for another moment before finally breaking the embrace. "Do you have any towels?" she asked Jason.

The two men had been passively watching the fireworks going on in front of them, passing the champagne back and forth. They were both almost fully-hard again.

"Sure thing," he said. "Bedroom's right through here actually."

He gestured to a set of double doors behind him. Karlee and I both clambered out of the pool, dripping water everywhere, and followed the two men into the bedroom.

Jason had a king bed, easily big enough for all of us to have some fun. The comforter and throw pillows were the same purple as the rug in the living room; Jason must have really liked that color.

He emerged from the closet sporting two towels. He tossed one over to Josh, who set the champagne bottle down on one of the nightstands.

Jason made his way up behind me while Josh approached Karlee. The two men toweled us off, running the towel all over our bodies, taking extra care to make sure our breasts and butts were adequately dried. My hair was still a little wet, darkening my natural chestnut-color closer to Karlee's black, but other than that, we looked good as new.

Karlee collapsed down on the bed first, letting the mattress absorb her weight. Josh sidled down next to her, grabbing the champagne bottle for another sip. Karlee took the bottle and downed a mouthful of bubbly before handing it back to Josh who set it down on the nightstand.

Karlee flipped over onto her stomach and reached a hand down to Josh's crotch, squeezing his mostly-hard dick. Josh scooted further up on the bed so he was leaning back against the pillows. Karlee moved between his spread legs and propped herself up on her knees with her ass and juicy pussy sticking out, showing off that heart tattoo on her butt cheek. She kept his cock in hand and began slowly stroking it.

Jason remained behind me, his hands exploring over my body now without the towel. His strong hands groped my ass, kneading the flesh between his fingers. He ran his hands over my thighs and toned stomach up to my big tits. He cupped my boobs and pinched my nipples between his fingers in each hand.

I let out a low moan and craned my neck up. Jason bent down and kissed me, continuing to play with my nipples and tease me as he did so.

The sound of slurping suddenly entered the room. I didn't break off my kiss, instead choosing to snake my tongue out and taste Jason deeper, but I knew exactly what Karlee was doing right now.

One of Jason's hands trailed lower, down past my stomach to my slit. He brushed over the trimmed patch of brown hair, locating my clit at the base. I let out a low moan when his fingers pressed down on my clit. All the kissing with Karlee and teasing had gotten me very turned on again.

Jason's fingers worked their way in a slow circular pattern over my clit, very gradually building up my pleasure. I backed my hips up, feeling his heavy dick press against my ass. I wiggled my hips, grinding my butt on Jason's shaft, which throbbed in response.

Without warning, I decided to take control of the situation. I spun around in our embrace and shoved Jason, letting him fall back on the bed. He moved back to the same level as Josh and I crawled up onto the bed, donning the same position between Jason's legs as Karlee. We were side-by-side, two sluts sharing a night in the best way possible.

Karlee was already slobbering on Josh's dick, gagging herself on the long rod. I looked over, admiring her work for a few seconds, before turning back to Jason. I bent down, my pert ass sticking up in the air behind me, and wrapped both of my hands around Jason's shaft.

I spat on his cock and rubbed it in, the dark rod shimmering with saliva. My hands worked over the length of his dick, moving up and down from the head back down to the base. My fingers squeezed tighter over the head, before relaxing on the downstroke.

I dipped my head down and extended my tongue out. I licked at Jason's head, circling my tongue around the tip.

"Fuck, that will never stop feeling great," Jason mumbled. His eyes were looking down squarely at me servicing him.

I ran my tongue over his head, tracing the ridge where the helmet met the shaft, and then back up to the very tip. My tongue flicked around before diving down the underside of his shaft. I licked my way down his huge cock, switching my hands to just the upper half of Jason's dick.

My tongue reached the base of his cock, and I gave his rod a kiss. I moved my head a little lower and gave another kiss to Jason's balls. He grinned, and his smile grew when I opened my mouth and took his balls in.

Doing my best impression of a chipmunk, I sucked on both of Jason's balls and swirled my tongue around them. My hands continued stroking Jason's cock, which was now as hard as it could get.

Pre-cum leaked out of his tip and was quickly rubbed in by my active hands. I sucked on his sack for a few more seconds before opening my mouth back up and taking a few deep breaths.

Never wanting to let Karlee seem more eager, I immediately dove right back in, sucking on one of Jason's balls. I had to move one of my hands to Jason's thigh to steady myself, but the other stroked faster, working double to stimulate all of Jason's long cock.

I switched to the other ball, my eyes staring right back up at Jason. He grinned and reached down, easing a hand into my hair. He pulled my head up and guided my mouth to his cock once again. My mouth formed into that classic circle, and I wrapped my lips around Jason's helmet.

Trying to deepthroat Jason would be an impossible task, as I had proved earlier, but I wanted to get him fully warmed-up at least. I drew my cheeks in, sucking down on Jason's head, and began bobbing my head. My full lips formed a tight seal on his shaft, and I ran my mouth back and forth over his shaft. I drew down just past his head, feeling where it met his shaft, then back up to the tip, where my tongue flicked out and played around the sensitive organ.

I dove back down, taking a little more of Jason's cock with each successive bob. My tongue stayed active, licking along the underside of his shaft as my mouth moved along his cock, keeping Jason fully stimulated.

More pre-cum seeped out from his dick, and was quickly lapped up by my waggling tongue. I pulled back up to Jason's tip and gave a few shorter bobs just over his head before bring my lips together at the top and kissing Jason' head. I doted his cock with a few more kisses, working my way down to the base where my one hand was steadying his dick.

I licked my way back up his shaft, drawing a moan when I reached his head. I circled my tongue around his head a few times and then started sucking on Jason's cock again, swallowing up the first few inches each time.

I had worked my way into a consistent rhythm, Jason's cock just avoiding my gag reflex each time it filled my mouth. I worked for another minute or two, bringing Jason closer to the edge, and priming him for a great fucking.

But I was interrupted by a kiss on my neck. I pulled my head back, Jason's dick slipping out of my mouth. I turned my head and found my lips pressed to Karlee's before I could react.

Just as quickly as we had kissed, Karlee pulled away and pushed me aside. She took my place at Jason's crotch, swinging her leg over his torso to straddle him.

"I got Josh all ready for you," Karlee said.

I looked over at Josh, whose cock was sticking straight up in the air and looking incredibly juicy.

"I'd say thank you but I already did the same for you."

Karlee had reached down and positioned Jason's cock beneath her pussy. She brought her hips down and slid his head past the tight ring of her entrance and into her twat.

"Oh fuck," she gasped. "I can tell."

I turned my attention to Josh. I grabbed his dick and stroked it a few times, feeling just how hard Karlee had gotten him.

"Scoot up a little," I told him. "I want you to see this ass when I ride you."

Josh diligently obeyed. Though to be fair, he probably would have given me his car and his house if I asked him at this point.

I swung my leg over Josh, giving him a perfect view of my tight butt. I was facing the opposite direction of Karlee so we could watch each other. She was already looking like a veritable cowgirl riding atop Jason's rod.

I reached down and grabbed Josh's dick, positioning it below my slit. I spread my knees a little further apart and moved my hips down. His head spread apart my wet lips and pressed against my hole, before slipping into my juicy pussy.

"Oh shit," I groaned, biting down on my lower lip. I eased my hips down, guiding more of Josh's dick into my pussy. I let gravity do the rest of the work, sliding down Josh's erection until I was fully impaled on his dick.

"Goddamn," Josh grunted. He reached out and grabbed my ass, squeezing each cheek with his hands. I leaned forward, resting my hands against the bed, and looked back over my shoulder at Josh.

Slowly, I lifted my hips up and let Josh's cock withdraw from my pussy. I moved until my hole was wrapped around only the very head of his cock, the ridge beneath his helmet resting against my tight ring.

Josh was sweating a little, clearly aching for the tease to stop. I smiled a devilish grin back at him and granted his wish. I thrust my hips down, sliding Josh's cock back up my slick channel.

I stopped with most of Josh inside me, just the last two inches of the base remaining unsheathed by my wet cunt. After Jason, my pussy felt like it could take on anything, but I could ride him quicker if I didn't take him balls-deep each time.

My hips rose again, emptying my pussy momentarily. I slammed back down on Josh's cock and just as quickly moved them up. My ass bounced and jiggled as my hips rose and fell with increasing speed. The walls of my pussy wrapped around Josh's dick and rubbed against every inch of his shaft when I ground down on his cock.

"Fuck, that ass looks so nice," Josh said.

"It's even nicer bouncing on your dick," I countered.

"That it is." I ground my hips down, changing the angle slightly while I rode Josh. From here, the head of his dick was rubbing along my pussy walls and against my g-spot on each downstroke. My stomach tensed up, and my clit radiated with pleasure.

I looked over to watch Karlee doing the same thing as me. She was bent over at the waist, leaning forward to kiss Jason's neck while her gaping pussy was penetrated over and over by that huge black cock.

I had my own big black dick filling up my cunt, building up the orgasm inside me. I turned back to Josh, flipping my hair over my shoulder. Josh and I locked eyes and held our gaze, even while I continued to aggressively ride his dick. He was throbbing inside me, and my twat was getting wetter.

I took Josh deeper and deeper with each new movement of my hips. Soon his whole dick was filling up my pussy when I ground down, his balls slapping against my ass. I pulled back, teasing my pussy with the withdrawal before grinding back down and letting his tip slam against my most sensitive spot.

We continued like that for another minute or two before Josh's hands moved from my ass to my hips. His strong grip seized me and he pulled my hips back. With his cock halfway inside me, I felt myself tilting back, and I reached behind to steady myself, with my hands resting on Josh's firm pecs.

I had found myself on my feet, still straddling either side of Josh's body. I couldn't grind down on him nearly as well from the altered position, but that control had been shifted over to Josh.

His cock powered into me as his hips thrust up. He slammed on my g-spot again, making my legs shake a little. Josh pulled out almost all the way before slamming balls-deep into me again.

I rocked backwards but held steady, giving myself over to Josh. He started fucking me, slamming his dick up into my wet and needy cunt. I looked down right at my pussy, watching every thrust and movement of his dick. His shaft was wet, shimmering with my juices, and the whole thick shaft disappeared inside me like a magic trick.

Josh's fingers dug into my sides, his grip tightening on my hips. He manipulated my body, sliding my hips up and down along his shaft, letting his cock reach deeper inside me. My g-spot was being hit again and again by his dick, eliciting a constant purr from the back of my throat. I reached down briefly to rub my aching clit before returning my hand back behind me to steady myself.

I was close to cumming, and Josh was sending me hurtling closer to that edge. His cock kept thrusting up at that perfect angle inside me, igniting that fire in my pussy that burned through my whole body. My eyes were transfixed, staring straight down at that black rod sliding in and out of my swollen red pussy.

A loud yell interrupted my tunnel vision, and I looked over to see the moment Karlee reached her orgasm. She had been faster than me, and her whole body was now basking in the warm glow of an orgasm.

Josh's thrusting slowed to a halt as his attention shifted as well. Karlee had ridden Jason's cock to her climax, and was now shaking and screaming above his prone body. Her cheeks burned an intense red and those perfect tits heaved up and down. God, I envied Jason's view right beneath her.

Karlee's orgasm shook through her and seemed to subside. Her body looked so sexy right in the afterglow of a climax. My hand had trailed between my legs, playing at my clit. I had started rocking my hips over Josh, slowly riding his cock, without even realizing it.

Without warning, Josh and lifted me up off him by my hips, plopping me down on my back. He stood up off the bed and grabbed my ankles, yanking me to the edge of the bed so my ass was almost hanging off. I let out a pleasant squeal, appreciating the sudden control he was taking.

Josh forced my legs apart and positioned himself between them, cock in hand. He ran the tip up and down my slit a few times, lingering on my clit, before finally resting his helmet against my entrance.

I lifted my head up and stared at Josh's beautiful hulking black frame that towered over me, ready to make me beg for him. I reached down to my pussy, spreading my labia with my fingers and exposing my inner pink.

"Fuck me baby!" I growled. "Make me cum!"

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,299 Followers