All Comments on 'Forgetting Trisha in Bangalore Ch. 02'

by desi_scharbs

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved it. The humour blends really well with the sex. And the plot is shaping up to be quite interesting as well! Looking forward to to read more.

Drone9967Drone9967about 1 month ago

Excellent story and descriptions! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Makes no sense at all. Very confusing story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Top notch writing skills

There are hardly any good Indian writers currently.

Keep writing.

Looking interesting

skidawayskidawayabout 1 month ago

Had been waiting for the 2nd chapter!! Your premise and the way you tie the entire plot up is so good! Im thouroughly invested. Keep going!

angel228angel228about 1 month ago

Loved it! Like I said, the storyline is very engaging. Your narration is excellent. Also, if there was ever a Trisha… coz I know a few myself, screw her and all of them who are just there for transactional fallback relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Brother, I cannot believe how good this story is written and how good a writer you and your partner are. You have got some serious potential. The language and the writing was just wow, but its the story that really shines. Love how relatable and modern-day yet realistic it is. How you have portrayed the average middle class working indian couple and their mentalities. Straight up home run. Keep them coming, not just for this series but other stories too. I reckon yours would that popular indian smut account in no time. Best of luck and thanks for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very matured, sensual writing... thoroughly enjoyed

Nity_98Nity_9829 days ago

Amazing story must say. Keep up the writing waiting for the next chapter... Also you can start different stories altogether if you have a partner.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

While the erotica itself is gratifying.. the storyline and character development is simply incredible.. got me hooked.. would love to know more about the protagonists.. you sir, are a rare breed of genuinely good Indian storyteller!

desi_scharbsdesi_scharbs24 days agoAuthor

Thanks a lot for the kind feedback and comments, everyone! I've submitted chapter 3 for publication and chapter 4 is also nearly done! Hope to keep you all engaged with the writing.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Probably the most delightful piece of Indian erotica have read to date! Sensual scenes with equally engaging storyline. This piece of work if published as a short novel, has the potential to be an Indian bestseller!

skaks1982skaks198221 days ago

Absolute rarity to have such writing in these days.. erotic, yet so real on emotions and motions of the characters.. and I very well know it is very HARD writing the sex stuff.. how well have you turned that out.. convey regards to your houseslut as well..

Keep it coming!!

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

amazing piece of build up and the nuanced emotions at every para. Erotica at its best. Loved the Trisha revenge and the friendly banter of exchange with the prostitute. I am a literotica reader since last 22, never gone through such excellence of describing moves scenes and co-relating situations.Kudos. Take a bow. Keep penning more

pkp033pkp0335 days ago

🔥🔥🔥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdesi_scharbs@desi_scharbs
I've been reading stories on Literotica since I was a teenager just coming to grips with my sexuality. Living in a country where sex and erotica is still seen as taboo, this website was my only outlet to understand the diversity in sexual desires and pleasures. Sure, some of t...