Forgive and Forget?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber grinned back at him, "Nope."

It was a few minutes before six o'clock when Rob opened the door to the wine bar and let Amber step in ahead of him.

"You still love her don't you?" She asked him once they were settled in a booth with a glass of wine each.

"Much like you still love your husband?"

"True. But I had no choice but to get over him. While you on the other hand need to make your own decision to move on."

"Easier said than done."

"You'll never be able to get on with your life if you can't forgive and forget."

He looked at her thoughtfully, "Someone else said that to me once."

"Well, she knew what she was talking about."

She sat and studied him for a moment clearly thinking about something.

"Do you find me attractive Rob?" Her enquiry took him by surprise.

"Well... err... yeah of course... but what..."

Interrupting his stammered answer she stunned him with another question, "When was the last time you got laid?"

"What?" Spluttering into his drink he blushed and stared at her in shock.

"It's a straightforward question." Amber giggled at his obvious embarrassment, "I haven't had sex in over three years, apart from BOB, just so you know."

"BOB?" He stared at her baffled by the name.

"My battery-operated boyfriend." She laughed at his ignorance.

"Oh err... right yeah, of course."

"So? What about you?" Amber raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I... err... I... umm... err... not since Stephanie." He reluctantly admitted.

"What, not even Mrs Hand and her five daughters?"

Rob's cheeks turned crimson, "I... err... I..."

She reached for his hand and chuckled, "I get it Rob, you clearly still love her but you can't hide away from life forever."

"I'm not ready for a relationship Amber, it's much too soon. In fact, I'm not sure if I'll ever be."

Grinning she took his hand again, "I don't want a relationship either Rob. I loved my David and always will but I have needs to."

His expression was one of complete confusion as he thought about what she had just said.

"What? Sorry, I don't understand?

"Me and you Rob. I guess you could say colleagues with benefits unless you don't find me... attractive that is?"

"Of course, You're gorgeous. What man wouldn't desire you."

Amber chuckled, "Then what do you say? We get together when one of us feels the need and simply enjoy some good old-fashioned sex with no strings attached."

For a long time, he just stared at his office manager in disbelief while they both sat in silence, unsure exactly what he was going to say to her about her proposal.

"You're serious about this, aren't you?" Eventually Rob broke the quiet that had settled over them.

"Why not?" She nodded her cheeks colouring, "I like you; you like me and it's not like we're going to fall in love. We just use each other to... to relax."

"I suppose it might..."

"We don't even need to go out to dinner or anything. I can text you or you can call me when we.... we feel the need." Amber continued, obviously having carefully thought out her scheme, "And if either of us meets someone in the future then we call a halt."

He looked at her and grinned, he knew when he was beaten and if he was being honest the thought of sleeping with Amber was something of a turn on.

________________________

An hour later, standing in Ambers living room, Rob looked about him and felt extremely nervous. He hadn't been with anyone since the night he had walked out on his now ex-wife and, suddenly, he was about to enter into a colleague with benefits arrangement with his much-older admin manager.

"You ok Rob?" Amber slipped her arms about his neck and gazed intently up into his eyes.

"Err yeah... I'm fine, I err... I think."

"Good."

Pulling his mouth down to hers she let her lips mould against his in a deep lingering kiss that sent a shiver of longing up his spine. It had been an age since he had last held Stephanie and feeling Amber in his arms aroused him more than he would have ever imagined.

"Now, Let's go up to bed." Her voice was little more than a sultry whisper, "It's been a long time and I... I want you to fuck me."

Taking his hand Amber led him up the stairs, releasing her grip on him and turning to face him once they were in her bedroom, her fingers fumbling at the buttons of her top.

Moments later, her blouse and skirt gone, she stood apprehensively in her underwear and tan stockings, her eyes tearing up as she gazed at Rob.

"I'm sorry.... you don't like me... I shouldn't have suggested we..."

"For what?" He pulled her back into his arms, "You're beautiful and you have a gorgeous body."

"I'm old and..."

He kissed her preventing her from finishing her sentence.

"You're not old. You're sexy and beautiful and I'm a very lucky man." He told her before kissing her again.

Smiling nervously Amber hurriedly undressed him, unbuttoning his shirt before dropping her hands to his belt, tugging his trousers open and pushing them down over his hips.

Falling back onto her bed he pulled Amber with him, kicking off his pants and shoes while he fumbled at the hooks of her bra, dragging the straps down her arms to expose her full breasts. Sagging a little with age and gravity they were still firm enough to be desirable. Her large dark puckered areola and hard swollen nipples betraying her state of arousal to him.

Lowering his lips to her sensitive buds Rob suckled greedily, taking each one into his mouth in turn to torment them. Listening to Amber sighing contentedly at what he was doing, while her fingers threaded through his hair, he slipped one hand into her panties and between her parting thighs to explore her juicy wet slit.

"Oh God yes, yes... touch me Rob... it's been so long... please... touch... me."

Easing a finger between her swollen labia and into her moist pussy he felt her sex tighten around his digit, her hips gyrating steadily as she worked herself onto his hand.

Her eyes closed and her breathing quickened, her heart thudding against her ribs while Rob, eager to make her climax, added a second finger working them even deeper, his actions rapidly driving Amber towards the precipice.

"Yes, yes... oh fuck I'm... gonna.... cummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

The last word was uttered as a long moan of ecstasy as she came on his hand, her fragrant juices oozing out and coating his fingers with her sticky wetness. All the while her hips were bucking up off the bed, prolonging her climax until, utterly spent, she collapsed back.

"Fuck me... please... just fuck me Rob, I need you inside me." Amber finally managed to gasp, helping him push her soaked panties down her stockinged thighs.

Without a word of disagreement, he moved over her as she spread her legs wide, her eyes fixed on the rock-hard shaft standing proud in front of him like a lance.

"Are you sure?" Nudging the tip of his manhood between her nether lips he looked into her eyes and asked, "You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes." Her voice was hoarse and sultry, "But... please... be gentle.... it's been a long time...."

"Just tell me if you want me to stop." He told her as he began to enter her, inch by hard inch, his cock slowly splitting her wet sex open.

"Oh my God.... it's so big...." Amber's eyes widened as she felt his hardness filling her.

"Shall I stop?"

"No, no... don't you dare... don't stop... I... I want it all." Her whimpers encouraged him to bury the last inch or two of his erection inside her pussy.

"Yes... Oh... Yessssssssssssssssssss!"

Amber's long lustful moan echoed around her bedroom, her fingers clawing at his buttocks as she pushed her hips up towards him, urging him to go even deeper into her.

Feeling her vaginal muscles clutching at his erection Rob pulled back and started to thrust, gently at first, his prick sliding easily in and out of her warm, moist tunnel.

"Yes, oh yes... fuck me... just... fuck.... meeeeeeeeee!"

Beneath him she writhed with pleasure, her body shuddering and her legs wrapping around his, fucking herself onto his rigid pole as he began to piston harder into her.

"Unhh... unh... shit... I can't.... I... aaahhhhh!"

It had been a long time since he had had any form of sexual intimacy other than self-pleasure and groaning he tried to hold back, the sensation in his sperm laden balls building rapidly towards a huge crescendo.

"Don't stop... don't stop.... please Rob.... I'm so close.... oh God, oh God!"

Slamming into her he could hear the bedsprings protesting as, any finesse forgotten, he fucked her energetically, both of them in search of their ultimate pleasure.

Amber's eyes rolled up and her body jerked violently when, clinging to him, her orgasm slammed through her sending pulses of delight radiating outward from her core.

"Fuck.... I'm... C... C... CUMMMIIINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

The shriek that went with her climax was so loud it reverberated around her bedroom and she felt a small twinge of concern that she might have to apologise to her neighbours the next day.

Above her Rob gasped and buried his thick length in her one last time, feeling it throb and spasm as he started to empty his load into her womb.

"Shit... I... I... aaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

He jerked repeatedly as he fired spurt after spurt of warm man-cream into her welcoming body.

"I'd forgotten what it felt like to have a man make love to me." Amber told him a few minutes later as she lay cuddled up to him in her bed, the pair of them gradually getting their breath back.

Rob pulled her closer against him, "It was my pleasure."

"Will you do it again?" She looked up at him her eyes appealing to him, "You are staying the night aren't you?"

He grinned, "If that's what you want, I'd love to."

"Oh, it's definitely what I want." Amber giggled, letting her hand slip down his chest towards his cock.

They made love again that night, this time it was a longer slower session that left them both fully sated and ready for sleep.

Waking to find Ambers body wrapped around him, her hand on his morning wood, Rob was persuaded to do it once more. Then, after a leisurely shower and breakfast he said his goodbyes and headed off for home.

No sooner was he in his car and driving away than the guilt over what he had done set in.

The sex had been fantastic and Amber was certainly appealing to him but he knew he was still in love with Stephanie. He had hoped that he might have started to feel different; the divorce had been finalised and he had broken his drought, but, for whatever the reason he didn't.

Going in to work later that morning he kept his distance from his office manager, barely saying a word to her and trying to ignore the hurt look on her face. At least that was what he tried to do until he got an e-mail from her asking what she had done to upset him.

It wasn't Amber's fault, he knew that, but he was totally guilt-ridden about using her. Added to that was the fact he felt like he was betraying the feelings he still had for his ex-wife.

Wanting to put things right between them he had suggested they go for a drink after work and, settling in the bar, he started to explain.

"I'm sorry Amber it's nothing to do with you. It's just I'm struggling with... well I'm not sure what at the moment."

"I think I know what you mean Rob." She had told him understandingly.

"Do you?"

She smiled sadly, "Yes. I feel the same about being disloyal to the memories of my David."

"Really?"

Amber nodded, "It took me a long time to even think about being with another man so I kind of know what you're going through."

"Am I forgiven then?" Rob grinned ruefully.

"Do you want to carry on... with... with our arrangement?" Biting her lower lip, she asked him somewhat hesitantly.

"Yeah, I think I'll be ok now. It's just it was the first time since I married Steph that I've been with someone else and... and I guess I felt like I was cheating on her."

She reached over and squeezed his hand, "It's ok to feel like that. But you need to move on with your life Rob and this... well this is the first step for us both."

For the next few months, his arrangement with Amber continued and the two of them got together every couple of weeks or so. Sometimes they would go out to dinner or a movie but most of the time he simply went over to her house when she messaged him or he felt the need for her.

At the same time Rob's business grew steadily and, as a result, his workforce also increased when he took on two more programmers and an administrator to help with the increased workload.

However, as much as he was able to put Stephanie out of his mind while he was busy with work and spending time with Amber, he found that somehow she always sneaked back in to his head. Sometimes he found himself staring into space wondering what she was doing now and other times, especially at the weekends, he simply just missed her.

He needed to move on, he knew that, but deep down he also knew he wasn't ready for such a giant step into the unknown.

___________________________

He was sitting at his desk on the Tuesday morning when his computer pinged and told him he had an e-mail from Amber. Thinking it strange that she hadn't come to speak to him he assumed it must be about their arrangement; possibly to organise a get together that coming week-end.

'Hi Rob, can we have a drink after work tonight? A'

Not having anything planned he replied that they could and, wondering what she wanted, went back to work.

It was a quarter past six when he walked into the wine bar and slid into the booth next to Amber.

"I got you a beer."

"Thanks." Rob smiled at her, still puzzled about why she wanted to talk to him, "So, what did you want to see me about? Did you want to get together this Saturday?"

Amber bit her lower lip and avoided his eyes, "Err... no... that's just it Rob. I've met someone and...."

"And you want to call a halt to our arrangement?" He finished her sentence for her.

"Do you mind? I don't want to start a relationship with someone knowing I'm going to be cheating on them."

He laughed, "Of course not. I'm pleased for you. In fact, I admire your honesty and integrity. It's a shame my wife wasn't more like you."

She looked up and smiled gratefully, "Thanks, I wasn't sure that you'd understand."

"Not a problem. We always said if one of us met someone then we'd stop what we were doing."

"Are you sure you're ok about it though?" Still apprehensive she asked again.

"I'm sure." He grinned at her, "I hope he makes you happy."

"He will, I'm sure of it, but what about you, what will make you happy Rob?"

"Me, I'm fine."

Amber looked at him sadly, "No you're not. I know we were just colleagues with benefits but we could never have been more even if we wanted to because you still love her, don't you?"

"What... no I... I..."

She smiled at him, "You just need to admit it to yourself and learn to forgive and forget. You'll never be properly happy with anyone until you do."

Heading home that night he felt a mix of emotions.

He had enjoyed the sex with Amber despite his feelings of guilt and the fact she was old enough to be his mother. It had been a lot of fun with no expectations on either side and he knew he would miss the intimacy their arrangement had provided him.

However, he was also pleased for her. He liked her a lot and, after all she had been through, it warmed his heart to think she had found someone to love her. If only he could do the same.

Now he was faced with the question of Stephanie again. Spending time with Amber had helped him push the memories of his ex-wife to the back of his mind. Now after what his admin manager had said he knew he would find his former wife occupying his thoughts a lot more.

Unfortunately for Rob over the next couple of weeks most of his concerns turned out to be real. Without a doubt he missed the sex with Amber, even though he was happy for her, but what was much worse was the fact that the feelings for Steph that he had kept suppressed slowly crept back into his heart.

It was then, just when he was starting to feel like he had when his divorce had been finalised, that things took another, unexpected but not wholly unwelcome twist. He was visiting a potential client on a Thursday afternoon when it happened.

Pullen's had contacted him with a view to him taking over their existing IT systems and upgrading both the hardware and software. It had the potential to be a very lucrative contract and he went along to meet the owner, Christopher Pullen, in a hopeful frame of mind.

Introducing himself at reception he was shown into a small meeting room. The girl had made him a coffee and he had just sat down to wait when the door opened and an attractive brunette walked in.

"Mr Carver?" She smiled and held out her hand, "I'm Chris Pullen."

Standing up he grasped her outstretched hand somewhat puzzled and took a moment to study her.

Guessing her to be in her mid to late twenties he estimated she was around 5' 4", nine inches shorter than his 6' 1". Her dark hair had a slight wave and hung to just below her shoulders while her deep brown eyes dominated a pretty face.

"Oh... I err... I thought Chris was..."

Chris Pullen grinned at him, "A man? Don't worry that happens a lot."

Rob blushed, his embarrassment obvious, "It's just that the Chris Pullen I thought I was meeting was an older man."

"You mean my dad. He's Christopher while I'm Christine." Chuckling she informed him, "He's taking more of a back seat these days while I get used to running all the day to day stuff."

"I see, so, I'll be negotiating the contract with you?" He enquired a little apprehensively.

"Will that be a problem?" Chris asked pensively.

"Absolutely not." He couldn't help but smile as he thought about spending more time with her.

For the remainder of the hour that they spent discussing the proposal and potential contract Rob struggled to keep his attention focused on the business in hand and not on the attractive woman sitting opposite him.

"I think that just about wraps it up. I'm more than happy with what you're recommending as well as the price Rob. Once we have it all on paper and the lawyers have looked it over we can get it signed and you can get started."

"Really?" The tone of his voice indicated his surprise at her easy agreement.

"Yes really." Chris chuckled sexily, "Now all we have to decide is where you're taking me to dinner."

His mouth opened and closed but no sound emerged.

She giggled, fluttering her long dark lashes and enjoying his expression of surprise, "You were going to ask me to dinner, weren't you?"

"I err... I... umm... well yeah I..."

"Good, I'll text you my address and you can pick me up at seven."

Completely bemused by the afternoon's events Rob half stumbled out of the building and, to bewildered to work, phoned his office telling them he was taking the rest of the day off.

He hadn't been looking to date anyone, especially not a new customer, but she clearly had set her sights on him and wasn't shy about making the running.

The remainder of the afternoon passed him by in a complete blur and without realising how he did it he found himself, suitably dressed, knocking at the door of Chris Pullen's flat at a couple of minutes before seven that evening.

"Right on time."

The vision in front of him took his breath away and he simply gawped at her, unable to speak coherently for a moment.

Clinging to her curvaceous figure the little black dress she had on came down to a few inches above her knees, while the scooped neckline exposed just the right amount of cleavage to be tempting without appearing slutty.

Black stockings and 3" heels completed her outfit while her dark hair hung loose around her shoulders and the small amount of make-up she had on simply emphasised her eyes and high cheekbones.