Forgive and Forget?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Rob." Steph pulled her lips away for a moment and sighed as she looked into his eyes.

Her arms encircled his neck while her body pressed enticingly against his. The immediate flush of warmth in her pussy, the moisture forming at the top of her thighs, clear evidence of her desire for him.

He kissed her again, his tongue darting between her lips to play against hers while he felt his cock rapidly swelling to its full size. Aching within the confines of his trousers, he pushed his hardness against her letting her know how aroused he was.

Sliding her hand between them Steph started to caress the bulge in his pants. Her fingers tracing the outline of the manhood she remembered so well through the material of his trousers before fumbling open the fastenings so her hand could slip inside his boxers to take hold of his rigid dick.

"Aaaahhh... shit." He groaned into her mouth, his own hands cupping her bottom and pulling her even tighter to him.

As Rob drew down the zipper on the back of her dress she felt her clothing peel apart, exposing her soft skin to his touch. Sighing with pleasure she trembled as his fingers traced the flesh along her bra strap, giving her goosebumps and making the tiny hairs on her neck stand on end.

"Don't make me wait... I want you so badly." Shimmying out of her dress she slipped back into his arms wearing just her lingerie and hold-up stockings.

They kissed again as he unhooked her bra, his hands moving up under it searching for the pert breasts he had been so familiar with.

"Aaaahhhhhh... Rob... I...."

She gasped out loud when his fingers found her sensitive nipples, playing with the semi-erect nubs and sending little bolts of ecstasy radiating out from them as they hardened into solid bullets.

Stumbling towards the bedroom, they continued kissing urgently as she unbuttoned his shirt pushing it off his arms while he stepped out of his pants, kicking them aside. Falling back onto the bed she wrapped one arm around him while her other hand reached for his engorged shaft, her fingers curling around the hot, hard, cock again.

Their need for each other overrode everything else as he dragged her panties over her hips and down her stockinged thighs, managing to untangle them from around her feet and throwing them carelessly aside.

"Hurry... please hurry... I need you inside me." Rolling onto her back Steph spread her legs wide, her soft whimpers urging him on.

"Please... I want... aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Her next statement trailed away into a long groan of pleasure as he slowly speared his hard length all the way up into her pussy, splitting her moist slit open and filling her to the brim. She was dripping wet, her musky juices lubricating his penetration, clear evidence of how aroused she was.

"Yesssssssssss!"

Throwing his head back Rob moaned as he entered her, her sheath contracting around his manhood, clenching on it as he began to fuck her. Taking his time to draw back and thrust in again and then again, he revelled in the sensations her tightness was creating in his throbbing prick.

Beneath him Stephanie arched her back and wrapped her legs around his, her hips bucking up off the bed meeting every stroke and urging him ever deeper into her.

"Yes, oh yes... oh Rob, fuck me... just fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Writhing in ecstasy she could feel herself getting closer to the edge, her need for him overwhelming her senses and driving her towards her climax.

Slamming in to her so their hips met, slapping together, flesh on flesh, he hammered his cock deeper with every thrust wanting to take her over the top before he got there himself.

Losing herself in the moment Stephanie surrendered to the delight he was creating in her, eyes rolling up in her head as she came for the first time.

"Fuck... fuck, fuck... don't stop... I'm... I'm..."

Suddenly her whole frame tensed, her muscles straining visibly as she tipped over the edge.

"C...c.....cummmmmiiiinnnggggggggggggggg!"

Her shriek filled the room, echoing off the walls, her body coming to life as she jerked and spasmed uncontrollably, the ecstasy of her orgasm taking her over.

Slowing his pace Rob continued to fuck her, gently sliding his dick in and out of her gushing slit until she fell back, gasping for breath.

"Oh God... that felt so good Rob. You don't know how much I've longed to feel you in me again."

Leaning down towards her he stared into her eyes and kissed her.

The touch was gentle at first, his lips lightly brushing hers, but the fervour grew quickly as the passion built again, Their mouths were soon crushed together, tongues duelling, while he began to move within her once again.

His rhythm built rapidly and he was soon pistoning his hard rod between her nether lips as they clung to his cock. Folding in around it every time it plunged into her depths then clutching it, trying to draw it back when he withdrew.

"Yes, yes, oh yes... fuck me.... oh Rob, just fuck me."

Clawing at the bedclothes, her knuckles white, Steph bucked under him, her creamy wetness coating his shaft and running down her inner thighs every time he sank his erection into her pussy.

"Fuck... oh fuck... Steph... I'm close."

Releasing her grip on the sheets she reached for his arse, her fingernails raking his buttocks in an effort to hold him in her, another orgasm building in her core.

Rob was literally slamming into her now, his body pressing hers back against the mattress as he lost all cohesion in his movements and simply sought his ultimate release.

"Not yet... don't come yet... come with me, come inside me." She babbled, her head thrashing from side to side and whipping her blonde hair across her face.

"Shit... ah shit... I... I...." Biting his lip Rob tried everything he could think of to hold back his climax, wanting to bring his ex-wife over the edge with him.

His cock pulsed and he could feel his balls tightening with the need to empty their precious load.

"Oh shit... Steph."

Under him she shuddered, her eyes closing while her nails dug into his flesh as she lost control of her body.

"Oh God... I'm... cuummmiiiinnnnngggggggggggggggggg!"

Her loud wail of ecstasy filled the air and proved to be the final straw for Rob who buried his manhood in her, his cockhead nudging her cervix as he came, flooding her womb with copious amounts of his man cream.

"Yes, yes... cum in me... oh fuck yesssssssssssss!"

She clung to him for an age, trembling through the aftershocks of her orgasm while his dick pulsed and spasmed filling her with even more of his semen.

Finally, breathing heavily, he rolled off her, his prick slipping out of her cum filled cunt, to lay on his back allowing Stephanie to twist onto her side and snuggle lovingly against him.

For a while they stayed in the one position both absorbed with their thoughts, neither of them speaking.

"You ok?" Rob eventually broke the quiet.

He was rewarded with a giggle from his former wife, "I'm better than alright. I've missed you so much and I never thought I would have a chance with you again."

"I missed you to."

They lapsed into silence once more.

"I know we're supposed to be going slow but can I stay the night?" Steph asked, her voice small and hesitant.

"I'd like that." Rob kissed her tenderly, brushing his lips lightly against hers.

As he pulled away their eyes met and they both felt the intense spark of desire connecting them at that moment.

His mouth found hers again, devouring her lips greedily while his hands began to explore her body, sliding up to fondle her breasts and still firm nipples. Steph's response was immediate, her hands reaching around his neck to hold his lips to hers.

While the first time had been sex, urgent, lustful, necessary sex, the second time they made love.

Taking his time to please her and to stoke the fires of her arousal until, crying out with delight, she came again, then again on his rampant cock before he erupted into her for the second time.

Exhausted they lay together in a state of contented euphoria until they eventually fell asleep.

The first rays of dawn were slanting through the bedroom blinds when Rob woke the next morning. Still on his back with Stephanie's left leg and arm draped across him, as she snored gently in a way he had always found rather cute when they had been married, he lay and stared up at the ceiling.

'Had he done the right thing?'

'Where would they end up?'

'Could he really forgive and forget?'

Once again his mind was filled with conflicting thoughts and his own uncertainties.

Needing to move he carefully extricated himself from underneath his former wife trying hard not to wake her. Then he slipped on his boxer shorts from the previous night and a t-shirt before heading to the kitchen via a brief bathroom stop.

He was half-way through making himself a coffee when he heard her voice behind him.

"Can I have one to?"

Turning around he found her standing in the doorway, her hair a tousled mess, wearing one of his t-shirts that she must have taken from a drawer and smiling a little coyly.

"Unless you want to get rid of me that is?"

Rob shook his head, "Nah, I think I'm stuck with you."

"Really?" Her voice quivered, filled with emotion, "I thought maybe after last night you might have changed your mind?"

He shrugged and grinned, "Not a chance. If you still want to try again then ...."

There wasn't a chance for him to finish his sentence before she flew across the room and flung herself at him, her arms and legs wrapping around his neck.

"Yes, yes, yes... I love you so much."

"I love you to. I always have." He pulled her against him and kissed her.

Releasing his hold on her Rob gazed into her eyes, "Now about that coffee."

Epilogue:

Rob Carver was dressed in his best suit as he stood and waited.

He was at front of the small chapel, nervously looking back at the door eager for his bride to be to arrive.

It had been a hectic few months since he and Stephanie had got back together and planning a wedding, albeit a small one with just family and friends, hadn't been something they envisaged doing.

But it had happened all the same.

She had moved into his small apartment a week after they had gone out for dinner and she had stayed the night. Then literally a just six weeks later Rob had proposed.

He was still reflecting on everything that had occurred in such a short period of time when the music started and, with her father alongside her, Stephanie started down the aisle.

Her blonde hair was up, carefully arranged on top of her head, with just the right number of curled strands hanging down across her bare shoulders. Her make-up was perfect, the dark blue eye shadow and mascara highlighting her ice-blue eyes that stared lovingly back down the aisle at him.

The long white strapless sheath dress she was wearing clung to her figure showing every curve, including the small bump that was just starting to show at the front.

Biting her bottom lip she smiled shyly, a flush on her cheeks, as she approached the altar, her eyes never wavering from the man she was about to marry for the second time.

"Happy?" He whispered when she finally stood alongside him.

"More than words could ever say. You?"

He smiled lovingly back at her and nodded, "Yeah, I am."

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today....."

The vicar began the service and, just like the first time they had married, Rob couldn't remember a word of it, he was so besotted with the gorgeous woman that stood next to him.

He was still lost in his thoughts when he heard the sentence that told him he was married again.

".... I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Leaning in to do exactly as he had been instructed Rob remembered the words a hooker had said to him in a hotel bar so many months ago.

'You have to forgive and forget if you want to move on or back. Then the choice is yours.'

Her comment had stayed with him and he had continually wondered if he could actually do it but now, looking at Stephanie next to him carrying the new life they had created, he knew that he had finally done exactly that.