Forgot To Pack My Socks and Panties

Story Info
Wearing shoes with no socks on a road trip, leads to anal.
1.6k words
4.15
6.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really needed this. A trip, a vacation, getting fucked in a hotel room. There's something about hotel sex that is so freeing, so immediate. No distractions or reasons not to have sex. After getting pounded in the shoe store, I started to desire sex in public. And I wanted to show off my cute little Asian feet.

The drive was long, but relaxing. As I was dosing off in the passenger seat I started getting aroused by how my boyfriend was driving. So focused, calm, strong and ready to take charge. Similar in bed.

"Baby can I put my feet on the dashboard? I'm gonna take a nap." I asked, knowing it was music to his ears.

"Only if you take your shoes off."

"Come on! You can't take your eyes off my pretty toes." I reclined my seat and put my dirty sweat-soiled sneakers on the dashboard. These shoes are straight up embarrassing. Especially being Filipina, wearing sandals and being barefoot a lot, I do NOT want my feet stinking in front of other people. Could you imagine if I wore these dirty sneakers for my boyfriend without socks and forgot I had to meet someone later at their house and take off my shoes. I would be mortified.

Besides going sock-less for the road trip, I also didn't wear any panties. I knew I would be horny on the drive and would need dick as SOON as we got into the hotel. If getting dick as quickly as possible required me to stink up my shoes and get my wrinkly soles all smelly, then I marinated my sweaty feet in those sneakers gladly. The insides of them are canvas, and if I wear them for a long time barefoot, my soles start to get yellow. They'll get this orange tint which just yells out, "my feet are smelly from wearing shoes without socks all day." Some women with pale feet get their soles all read and splotchy from doing that. Not me. My soft soles get all juicy and ripe, fresh out of the shoe. Ready to be inhaled, licked, adored, spat on, tickled.. as long as my feet are getting paid attention to.

...

I woke up groggy unsure exactly where about on the road we were.

"Did you have a good nap? We're almost there."

Then. All of a sudden. It hit me.

Fuck! I forgot to pack my socks and panties on this trip. I was so focused on being a little foot slut and getting my pussy rammed by a giant dick that I didn't just not wear them today, I forgot to pack them completely!

"Baby! I forgot to pack socks and panties!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Uhhh I can't believe this. Having stinky feet is one thing.. but fuck! I don't want my pussy to stink."

"It won't be that bad."

"Yes it will! Especially the way you're always cumming inside me."

"It's you that begs me not to pull out when I'm fucking you. It's hard to resist that when your pointing your toes in my face while I'm inside you."

"Fuck, your dick is too big."

...

When we opened the door to the hotel room. The first thing I did was get on my knees in front of my boyfriend and open my mouth like an obedient little slut.

"Should we get the stuff from the car first?" When he said that I lifted up my pretty polka-dot skirt and started to rub my pussy. Shoes still on. Still on my knees. Like I'm too horny to even take them off. I'm too horny to do anything but touch myself.

"I need that big dick in my mouth, It's like how you desire to suck sweaty, salty toes. I desire to slobber and spit on a giant dick. Please."

He opens up his leather belt and already its a monstrosity. "Take it out and I'll let you sniff these rotting shoes. They probably smell like fucking cheese by now."

I opened up my laces and already a pungent, sweaty foot aroma filled the room. And my shoes weren't even off. Once they were, it was like a stink bomb had gone off. I was reminded of how I was gonna survive with that stink for a couple days? But I was so horny, I didn't care. My boyfriend will lick them clean, or maybe I'll get someone else to do it. Some sexy, strong maintenance man would die to smell my cute little Filipina, wrinkly, sweaty soles.

And then. It was in my mouth. The whole room smelling like rotten sneakers and smelly feet made his dick grow so much I think it's touched the back of my throat. I gagged on it a little bit, but gladly accepted the challenge as I was devouring, enjoying and playing with that dick.

He turned me around and planted me on all fours. My wrinkled sole was already looking filthy from the dust on the hotel floor. The sweat and grime from wearing those sneakers all day made the dust really stick. So I took off the other shoe, stuck my nose in it, realized the shoe was actually wet inside, and inhaled, or rather sniffed.. more like drank the pungent, intoxicating, mind-altering aroma of sweat-filled sneakers into my brain.

I turned around to hand the sneaker for my boyfriend to get a whiff. As soon as I caught his eye I realized the tip of his dick was already rubbing against my clitoris. I don't know what it is about rubbing a nice hard dick on my clit. It gets me so wet. Most men have trouble doing it, because they just shove it in. But my boyfriend makes me beg for it.

"My dick isn't a dildo. If you're just gonna use it to play with yourself, then I'm not gonna fuck you."

"Please daddy, I need that di..."

It was practically in my stomach before I could finish the sentence. He was fucking me so hard. I started yelling, "fuck me foot freak! fuck me like a slut you dirty foot freak!" He started to put his fingers in my mouth to quiet me down, but I just sucked on his fingers and yelled, "I want them to hear! I want them to hear that I'm your little whore. Ohhh that dick is so fucking deep inside of me. Yes!"

"You like that? You like this dick in-"

There was a knock. "Room service."

I shouted! "No thank you!", still in a "getting fucked" voice. He must have thought I said "thank you." Because all of a sudden, in strolled the maintenance man... "I'm here to - oh no- oops - I'm sorry to disturb you."

"It's okay, as long as you don't mind us fucking in here."

"Not at all."

"If you're quite and respectful I might let you sniff my dirty feet while my boyfriend fucks me."

"Yes, ma'am."

I could tell my boyfriend was uncomfortable, so I did what any sneaky little foot whore would do. I turned over to lay on my back, lifted my legs and shoved my cheesy, yellow, wrinkled soles in his face. "Clean them."

"Oh baby they're so stinky today, but I love it."

His dick was massive in me. "My feet probably smell like fucking vinegar since I didn't even shower this morning." They almost smelled that bad. But somehow, he just wanted them more. "And I wouldn't even care if they stunk too bad for you, I'd shove my feet in your face anyway and make you lick up my dirty, CHEESY, MOIST, smelly soles. They've been fermenting in those fucking shoes baby." I knew the feet talk was driving him wild because his face was turning red and his eyes rolled back inside his head. "It smells like somebody spilled kombucha on my sneakers. No one would guess that feet, this small, this cute, this tan and pretty could be responsible for such a pungent stink."

"If you keep talking about your feet, I'm gonna cum!"

"Can you smell my feet?" I said to the maintenance man.

"Oh yeah. It's uh really impressive."

"You like that? You like how the maintenance man is watching us fuck? Do you like how my foot odor seemed to so effortlessly waft over to him?"

"Fuck I'm gonna cum soon."

"Cum in my ass. You've filled up this smelly cum-filled pussy enough. Just shove that dick up my ass."

I cringed and curled my smelly little toes like crazy, but he finally got it in. My toes never uncurled. They would twitch and spazz, and spread ever so often. But with a dick that big, shoved up my incredibly tight asshole, my toes were doing things I've quite never seen them do. Guess he wasn't ready to cum yet. Probably holding it in, feeling the tightness of my asshole around his throbbing dick. He was really ramming that dick up my ass. Fuuuuck. It felt so good. My toes were curling, but the pinky one started to spread. I wanted to suck that dick up and have it inside of me forever.

"I can't fucking hold it."

The warmest, slimiest, thick, viscous load of cum erupted into my asshole. At least my ass is lubed up if the maintenance man wants to jump in too..

(Thank you for reading. Let me know what you thought and if you're interested in a part 2! I appreciate any comments or feedback. I am really thankful that people are enjoying my stories, so please, let me know if there is something different you'd like me to try. Thanks!)