Girlfriend Develops a Foot Fetish

Story Info
A smelly pair of slip on shoes leads to amazing sex.
907 words
4.65
3.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting fucked at the shoe store was the best sex of my life. Getting my pussy pounded in a public restroom, after trying on shoes with my bare, sweaty soles made me curious about...

Feet. I never thought much about them until recently. Until my boyfriend opened me up to it, I thought feet were smelly and gross. Now, I think they are smelly and irresistible. I've basically stopped wearing socks because that sweaty feet smell started to turn me on. It's also more comfortable wearing shoes without socks and feeling my soft, damp, sweaty soles against the shoes. The smell of a stinky shoe mixed with the smell of my feet, is intoxicating. I never knew my feet had a nice aroma because I never let them get stinky before. Wearing shoes without socks has made me realize... I think I have a foot fetish.

Oh and the sex is fucking amazing. I never knew a man could get rock hard instantly by the smell of feet. And the toe sucking, fuck.. that took my orgasms to a whole new level. The best part is knowing I have that kind of power over my man. That just by sticking my smelly soles in my boyfriend's face and giving my toes a good scrunch, I have total control over him. He can't resist feet. Especially soft, cute Asian feet like mine.

...

"Oh baby how long have you been wearing those slip-on shoes?" My boyfriend said after taking my shoe off when I got home. He always enjoys a good story when he's sniffing my perfectly-rounded and succulent Asian toes.

"I think it's been a good 12 hours since they've been on. I tried to air them out earlier. We went out for drinks after work, and I guess I was dangling my shoes because my friend turns to me and says.. 'No way. I think I just got a whiff of your feet.' I was so embarrassed but she thought it was funny. So when I got back into the car, I took my shoes off, and a strong pungent smell burst out. It was so smelly that I had to roll down the windows. So I rested my bare little feet outside the window of the car. But some guy started creeping on my feet. He actually walked by and sniffed them really quick. It was so weird, it kinda made my toes curl though."

"I told you your feet smell good."

He did not even care that I basically "let" some random guy sniff my soles in a parking lot. I continued..

"As soon as I took off my shoe, the smell was overwhelming and intoxicating. My moist soles were stained an orange-yellowish color from the inside of my shoe rubbing off. He grabbed my ankle before I could say anything and buried his face in my soles taking a big whiff from my toes. I pinched his nose with my toes and told him he better lick my feet clean since he sniffed them without asking."

But the story and smell of cheesy feet lingering in the air was making my boyfriend too horny and he pulled down my pants, flipped me over and just started pounding my tight pussy. Uh.. I love when he does that. When he just takes charge.

My toes are scrunching just thinking about it again.

"Don't you wanna smell the other shoe?" I said.

I bent down so he could really get his dick all the way inside me as I took off my other shoe. He had me bent over, face in my shoe and I could not believe how much they smelled. But I fucking loved it. I inhaled my dirty slip on shoes like they were the last stinky pair of shoes I'd ever get to smell. The insides were still moist too. I handed them over to my boyfriend. He took a giant whiff..

"Oh fuck, put your shoe back on, the smell is gonna make me cum too soon!"

"Hold in that cum. I need you to suck my toes first." I turned over on my back and opened up my legs, pointing my smelly little toes. Ohhh it felt like his dick was in my stomach. My soles wrinkled and scrunched as I came.

"Ohh if you keep curling your toes, I'm gonna cum."

He grabbed my shoe and put it back on. My other foot was bare, so I decided to rub my stinky soles all over his face. I love the feeling of cum inside my pussy, so I wanted it, NOW.

"Ohh, ohh. Let me cum on your feet."

"Cum inside me!"

"I want to drench your soles in cum."

"Don't pull out, don't pull out." Like he even had a choice, he can't control his orgasms when my soft soles are smothering his face. I gave my toes a good scrunch and wrinkled up my soles... The cum went so fucking deep inside me, it was dripping out of me because he came so much.

"Hold on", he said. "Your feet are so stinky tonight, I think I'm still hard."

And before I could even get the cum out of my pussy, he rammed his hard cock inside of me again. My pussy was twitching, my legs were shaking. My ankles, twirling around and around as my toes spread. I couldn't believe he was still fucking me.