Forgotten Siblings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch!" A sudden yelp caused Jason to spin around. She turned around and faced Jason. Chrissy was standing with her hands in front of her. They were dripping a dark sauce.

"It got all over my clothes..." Chrissy said, pouting. There was soy sauce all down her front.

Jason laughed as he went to grab a towel for her to wipe her hands. He grabbed another towel and wiped at the stain at her stomach. He followed the stains down until he was near her inner thigh. Jason was on his knees, merely a foot away from her crotch, slowly rubbing her legs. His eyes were fixed on her mound and there was nothing else on his mind.

"Jason!" Chrissy stammered as an iron hard grip stopped his hand from advancing another inch. "The.. I... Got burned earlier, my skin hurts. I'm going to change."

Chrissy turned on her heels and nearly ran out of the room. Jason was left on his knees with his hand hanging in the air holding the towel.

"Shit." Jason stood, looking after Chrissy. "Shit shit shit."

He saw how red her face had been when she ran off. What the hell was I doing?! She's my sister!

Yet even so, an image of Chrissy clad in nothing but a skimpy bikini materialize into his head. He shook it away as quickly as he could and plopped down onto a chair.

I definitely crossed some lines. I can hardly claim that was an innocent mistake. To my own sister no less!

The table was set and the stir-fry was missing only the vegetables on the cutting board. He dropped them into the wok and placed the lid over it to let it steam.

A few minutes of steaming and the dish would be complete. The meat was already cooked. The only thing missing was Chrissy. Jason wasn't sure if she would come out of her room again. After pushing the boundaries as he did, he would not blame her. He would have to apologise.

No sooner had he finished that thought did Chrissy stroll back into the room. Jason looked at her but she avoided his gaze and walked directly to the stove to take the pan off the heat. Jason did not know what to say.

His thoughts of an apology suddenly disappeared; Chrissy had returned to the kitchen wearing nothing but a towel. The towel was wrapped around her torso, tight. Her breasts were almost popping out from the top and the bottom of the towel reached down mere inches down past her crotch.

"All my clothes are in the wash. I hope you don't mind. I don't want to wear any dirty clothes." She explained, still without looking at him.

"No.. of course not." Jason stammered out.

"Then let's eat." She said as she brought the steaming hot plates to the table.

The two sat down and looked at each other across the table. Jason felt himself flush under her gaze and looked away.

The usually confident and talkative Chrissy seemed flustered too. A tablecloth was placed over the glass table but the design had more open space than not so if Jason were to look down he would be able to see through the table. He was tempted to peek at her long bare legs.

He already messed up once, he would not do it again. He would not risk being caught looking through the table at her. Though with his peripherals he could see that her legs were wide open beneath the table. After a moment she leaned forward and grabbed some food.

"Help yourself, please." She said staring him in the eyes.

Jason held her stare for as long as he could but all too quickly he reached forward and took some vegetables.

"Hmm... I want some meat." She said as she stabbed her fork into a piece of steak. Her finger brushed against the bowl of sauce and Jason watched as she brought her finger to her mouth and lick it clean. She stared at Jason as she did it.

"Looks delicious." Jason said, not referring to the food.

"Then take a taste." She replied instantly.

Jason was not sure what was going on. Chrissy was acting different but he did not think she was angry or upset. Though definitely different. Was she aware of the what it sounded like she was saying?

She has to! But then again maybe not... Jason's internal struggle was real.

"Would you mind getting us drinks, Jason?" She asked.

Wordlessly, he rose and grabbed two wine glasses. As he was pouring the wine he heard Chrissy moan.

"Mmmmmmm."

Jason spun around and looked at her.

She had brought a bite to her mouth and chewed slowly.

"It's so good... You have to have some, Jason."

Chrissy was eating with her right hand and Jason saw that her left was beneath the table. Though from the counter he could not see what it was doing.

He brought Chrissy the wine and as he handed it to her, Chrissy brought her left hand from under the table and took the glass. Her fingers brushed against his.

They were wet.

Jason looked at the wetness on his hand as he took his own glass and sat down. Without thinking he brought his hand to his mouth and licked it. Belatedly realized it might be her juices.

Chrissy was watching him with her mouth open slightly. Her left hand had disappeared beneath the table again and was moving slightly. Though he could see she made an effort not to move her upper arm, her rippling muscles moving betrayed her.

Jason forked some vegetables and meat and brought it towards his mouth.

"Delicious." He said, figuring Chrissy did not notice he had yet to taste the food.

"Was it?" She asked.

A grin crept to his face and so he opened his mouth and ate the food to cover it up.

They ate in silence. Jason was trying his absolute hardest not to look beneath the table to see what his sisters' hand was so preoccupied with. Perhaps she was nervous and playing with her towel. He was trying desperately to fool himself.

Jason noticed that when Chrissy brought up her hidden hand to use the knife to cut some meat there would be wetness left on her knife. Jason told himself she was nervous and sweating. The sweating was true enough though, perspiration dotted her forehead.

The food was delicious but he hardly noticed. It seemed like eternity before they finished eating.

Once their dishes were empty, Jason stood to clear the table. As he brought the dishes to the sink he heard Chrissy let out another moan. When he turned to look at her, she was smiling at him with a hungry look.

"Mmmmm. That was good. I wish you would do it for me."

Jason looked at the dirty pans. "Sure, whenever." He was not sure if they were talking about cooking anymore.

Or if they ever were for that matter.

Chrissy got up and brought some more dishes to the sink. Jason went around the table and as he moved to push in Chrissy's chair, he froze. On the cushion of her seat was a large wet spot. He felt his cock strain against his pants as he thought of the implications.

He pushed it in and walked over towards the sink and put down the last of the dishes. He turned around to Chrissy just as she was lifting her hand to her mouth. Jason watched as she brought her middle finger to her tongue and then closed her lips over it.

She sucked it and she slowly brought it back out. Her index finger was also wet and as she was lifting it to her mouth as well, Jason reached forward and grabbed her wrist. Caught off balance, She stumbled forward slightly and found herself pressed up tightly against him. Now it was Jason who was pressed against the counter.

Chrissy watched Jason wordlessly. He looked down from her eyes to her breasts. The towel was tied just above her nipples. Her breasts threatened to escape their confinement. Jason figured if he tugged her towel down a single inch, her nipples would pop out. Chrissy was panting slightly and her face was red. Jason looked at her hand.

"Let me have a taste. I found everything you make to be delicious. I wish I could have more." He stared into her eyes as he brought her wet finger to his lips. She was trembling slightly, eyes glazed over. When he was inches away he breathed out, so that she felt his hot breath on her wet finger. Chrissy licked her lips as Jason inched her finger towards his tongue.

Jasons hand had found the small of her back. He pulled her closer as her finger neared his mouth. His sisters hand found his hip. Her nails scrapped against his skin as she grabbed a handful of his shirt as a soft moan escaped his lips.

His hot breath washed over her glistening finger again and Chrissy bit her lip in anticipation. His tongue brushed against the tip of her finger and he heard Chrissy take a sharp intake of breath.

"Do it, Jason." She begged breathlessly.

He pulled her finger out of his mouth and said, "I want to do more than just taste it."

Jason grabbed a handful of her towel and pressed her body against his, hard. His erection rubbed against her navel. Jason knew she could feel his excitement.

She could finally feel the effect she had on him. Her breasts pressed against his chest as she leaned up towards the hand Jason held near his mouth. Chrissy rubbed against his erection as she leaned up towards him. She stopped when she was inches from his lips. The only barrier between their lips being her wet finger that Jason held.

Chrissy opened her mouth around her finger, kissing it. A mere inch from his lips. Jason felt her warm breath enter his parted mouth.

He leaned forward and brought his lips to the same finger Chrissy was kissing. The only thing that kept the two from kissing was her finger. Chrissy gasped and began moving her lips over more of her finger. Until their lips were a hair apart. Each had one side of her finger in their mouths and slowly Chrissy was pulling her hand away. The barrier inching away, millimeter by millimeter, leaving only open space that their lips would soon close.

The jingling of keys from around the corner and down the hallway at the front of the house was the only warning they had before the door opened, "Chrissy, Jason? Are you home?"

Chrissy's eyes went wide and she shoved herself away from Jason. In the process, her towel unravelled and slipped free of Jasons grasp and started to fall.

She spun around and nearly sprinted towards her room. Her towel had came undone at the back. She held the towel to her chest as she ran to her room, leaving her back bare. He watched as her perfect ass dove into the bedroom moments before their parents walked through the door and into view of the hallway.

Luckily, the kitchen was not in view of the front door so Jason had a moment to hide his rock hard erection. It was so hard that he got a wave of pleasure just by grabbing it. He grabbed a book off the counter and pressed it against his crotch.

"Ya, welcome back guys. We just ate, going to change and then go swimming, talk soon!" Jason told them as he crossed the hallway and went into the bathroom.

"OK, honey," His mom said, "We're going to unpack the car then."

As their footsteps walked back out of the house Jason's hand found his erection. He heard Chrissy moaning in the bedroom next door and started stroking his erection. He closed his eyes and imagined what might have happened if his parents had not come home when they did. He thought back when Chrissy ran naked to the bedroom moments ago. Behind his closed eyes he could clearly see her tan sinuous body running. Her tight ass swaying.

He stroked harder as he imagined Chrissy fingering herself that very same moment. Then he thought of the inevitable wetness running down her thighs. It would be even more than what was left on the seat cushion.

Jason grunted as he felt himself climax, next door, Chrissy moaned loudly. If Jason was in her room he would see her arch her back as two of her fingers rubbed her clit vigorously as she came.

Jason turned on the shower as he heard footsteps enter the home again. He slid down the wall and sat on the floor. What if they had not come home. What if we had the entire night to ourselves. What if...

Though their parents had come home, they still had several weeks of summer left. He couldn't begin to guess what might happen in those weeks.


12