Former Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the falls first came into view, Rhoni gasped. "It's beautiful!" she exclaimed.

They crossed over the creek on a wooden walkway then took the stairs up to the upper observation deck. After snapping several photos with her phone, Rhoni again asked Tate to take some of her with the falls in the background. As they each got into position another tourist came up to Tate and offered to take the pics so he could join Rhoni. Rhoni heard this and nodded her head 'yes' vigorously.

After watching unknown gallons of water flow down each of the falls, they turned back, went down the stairs, and recrossed the creek. On the other side there was a second observation deck which was far enough from the falls to allow for better pictures capturing both falls in one. Rhoni took several more pictures before they started down the path and back to the car.

Chapter 4

"We're only about eight miles from my cabin. Would you like to see it and meet Tess, my dog?" Tate asked.

"YES! I didn't know you had a dog!" Rhoni cried out before a sad expression came over her face. "I lost both my dogs a number of years ago. I've thought of getting another but after the girls moved out having the dogs put a crimp in some activities. I either had to impose upon friends or pay a kennel if I wanted to go away for the weekend - stuff like that."

"I know what you mean. I have that same issue, except I no longer have anyone I can impose on. So I use an app that matches pet owners with pet sitters," Tate told her.

As Tate turned off the paved road onto a dirt one they passed the first house of the road. "Gorgeous!" Rhoni exclaimed upon seeing the forest of bright yellow jonquil flowers in their yard.

"In a few more weeks the mountain laurel will be in bloom," Tate said. "These shrubs right here are mountain laurel," he pointed out as they climbed the driveway where he stopped at the top, in front of the cabin.

"I love it! That porch is the perfect place for coffee in the morning, drinks in the afternoon, and sex pretty much anytime!" Rhoni declared.

"I don't carry a key because I only lock the door when going to bed or leaving town overnight. But only the mud room door is unlocked. You head to that end of the porch where the formal front door is. I'll go inside and unlock it for you. I alway like a first time visitor to enter into the great room rather than the mud room."

Rhoni came in as Tate opened the door and he showed her around the entire cabin after letting Tess out of her crate and waiting while the two ladies introduced themselves. With only five rooms, including two baths, on the first floor and one loft upstairs the tour didn't take long. Back in the living room area, Tate inquired as to whether Rhoni wanted a drink, adult or otherwise.

"Do you have any wine?" she asked.

"Both red and white. The white is chilled in the fridge."

"White, please."

Tate pulled the bottle from the fridge and filled two glasses. Standing beside the kitchen area island, they each took a sip of the Sauvignon Blanc and then Tate set his glass on the island.

"Do you remember the first time you came to my house in Jacksonville? It was after we'd gone to St. Augustine to pick up the Peter O'Neill paintings I had bought. The three in the master bedroom now," Tate asked her.

"I do. Why?"

"You had dropped to your knees in the guest room, opened my pants, and gave me a blow job. After, you told me you wanted to see how I tasted."

Rhoni chuckled and said, "I remember that. Then I kissed you and put your hands on my breasts. You weren't moving fast enough for me!"

"Do you remember what you said then?"

"Yes. I told you I like to be told what to do," Rhoni recalled.

"Do you still like that?" Tate asked.

Rhoni hung her head, lost her smile, and whispered, "Yes, is that okay?"

"Take your blouse off, Rhoni," Tate instructed.

Jerking her head up she looked at him with a startled expression on her face. The corners of her lips turned up and she began to unbutton her blouse. Once open, she slipped it off her arms. Tate took it and laid it carefully down on the island. "Now the bra."

Rhoni obeyed and Tate gazed on her luscious breasts. The 32B cups were not quite as perky as the last time he'd seen them but that was over 15 years ago. Considering her age, the slight sag was not only expected but adorable. She might actually fail the pencil test for the first time in her life although its far from certain, Tate thought to himself.

"Rhoni, before we go any further I have a question."

"The answer is yes, I want this," Rhoni replied.

"I know, that's not my question. Have you been tested for STIs since the last person you were with?" he inquired.

Rhoni laughed and said, "Great question! And the answer is yes. I'm negative for everything and I can show you a pdf of my results on my phone."

"Great! I can do the same. One more question - bedroom, living room, porch?"

"I think the bedroom to start. We need to get certain body parts reacquainted with one another."

Chapter 5

After entering the bedroom and closing the door to ensure they wouldn't have a four-legged uninvited third, Tate unbuttoned Rhoni's jeans and slid them down her body. She lifted first one then the other foot to allow him to remove them completely. Kneeling before her, his face was right in front of her pussy, covered only by sheer blue panties.

Tate pressed his nose to her pussy and inhaled deeply. Clearly she was already well wet, and he found her aroma enticing. He hooked fingers within the waistband on both hips and slid the panties down to her ankles. Tate gently pushed her back until she was sitting on the bed with her legs over the side. Rhoni kicked the panties completely off.

Still fully dressed, Tate pushed her down onto her back and spread her legs He noticed that she was no longer shaved completely bare as she'd been years before. Now her labia were smooth but the pubes above her clit were neatly trimmed. She had shaped what remained into a narrow arrow, maybe 3 inches long and 1-1/2 inches wide at the top tapering to a sharp point. It appeared to be intended to point the way to her clit and pussy but Tate needed no guidance in that matter.

Tate leaned in and softly kissed her clitoral hood. Moving all the way down he pressed the tip of his tongue to her taint and dragged it slowly all the way up her slit. Rhoni moaned and gripped his head in both hands to pull him up and onto her clit. But Tate resisted, not wanting things to move too fast, too soon.

Reversing his route Tate licked his way back down her slit, not stopping at her taint this time. His hands beneath her thighs lifted her legs, spread her ass cheeks, and revealed her rosebud. Tate dove in with his tongue and flicked it back and forth across her hole. Rhoni's moans increased in volume and urgency.

Tate slid back up, this time stopping at the entrance. Pushing his tongue as far out of his mouth as possible, Tate plunged it inside her. Rhoni screamed and Tate felt even more wetness. Knowing she was already on the edge he moved up again and this time took her clit, standing proudly outside the hood, between first his lips and then his teeth. Nibbling softly to excite and not hurt he also flicked his tongue rapidly over her button.

"OH MY GODDD!!!!" Rhoni shouted, "I'm cumming!" as her entire body spasmed in ecstasy. "I take back what I said earlier, I fucking LOVE your beard!"

Tate felt several aftershocks rip through her body and when she pushed his head back knew that her orgasms were over and her clit was super sensitive. He moved down to her opening and lapped up as much of her juices as he could get.

To be continued...

12