Former Lover Pt. 02

Story Info
Rhoni and Tate take things further.
3.5k words
4
375
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 03/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ollegio
Ollegio
58 Followers

Chapter 6

After she recovered, Rhoni sat up and asked with a smile, "So, taking what you want now?"

"Yup. If I had been more like this all those years ago we might have stayed together. Now we have lots of years to make up for."

"I love it, Tate. Didn't I tell you back then that I don't really care for rim jobs? Happy to give them but usually don't get them."

"Yes you did, but my last relationship was a real prude. Wouldn't let me cum in her mouth or touch her anywhere near her ass. I like it and since you do what you're told I figured you wouldn't stop me. And you didn't," he stated forcefully.

"I know I'm going to like the new Tate. Maybe even more than like," she said suggestively.

Tate raised one eyebrow and said, "That's rather tantalizing. Especially when back then you told me not to fall for you."

"Rhoni, back then I asked if anything was off limits. You thought a minute and said told me not to pee on you first thing in the morning. Is that still the only thing not allowed?"

"Yes. First pee of the morning is really strong because you haven't been hydrating while you sleep. If you want to pee on me later on you can."

"Well, that's never been an interest of mine so you may have to give up being a pee catcher," he told her.

Laughing, Rhoni said, "I think I can live with that."

"But just to be clear, if everything else is okay I can fuck your ass if I want, even if you don't like ass play?"

"Yes, you can as long as we use lube and take it easy to begin with. To be honest, I've only ever done that with Brad and your cock is a bit bigger than his. But if you want it, my ass is yours," Rhoni declared.

"Thank you, hon. Now, my cock has been as hard as steel since you took your blouse off in the kitchen. I need some relief. Suck me to start but I want to finish cowgirl."

"Yes, sir!" she said as he laid back and she bent down to take his circumcised cock in her mouth. She started by encasing just the head, keeping the ridge just inside her lips. Mimicking his actions on her clit and asshole she flicked the tip of her tongue over his head, making certain to include his urethral hole in her ministrations.

Slowly she slid her mouth further down his cock, to the halfway point. Then she pulled back up, almost but not quite releasing him before sinking back down. She concentrated on the first half of his length for ten or twelve strokes, starting slowly then progressively increasing her pace. When he moaned she dropped lower, taking more and more of him inside her. She kept going until her nose was buried in his neatly trimmed pubic hair and she felt his sac and one ball brush against her chin.

Oh my god, Tate thought to himself, she's deep throating me! Every bit of my cock is in her mouth and throat. Is that a new talent? She never did it back in Florida. I know because no-one has ever done that to me!

The vein in the side of Tate's cock was throbbing as the blood coursed through it. Rhoni pulled her lips back up to his ridge and tasted the precum now oozing from him. When his cock shuddered she knew he was getting close and didn't want to end this way today. She reluctantly let his cock pop free from her mouth and turned to face him. Kissing him deeply she threw a leg over his hips and balanced on her knees.

Reaching down between them, she lifted his cock to point straight up as she raised herself off him. Putting the head of his cock in her very wet pussy she held there, teasing him. He opened his eyes, looked at her, and said, "Fuck me now!"

Rhoni lowered herself down slowly until his entire cock was buried deep inside her pussy. "Ohh!" she moaned, "you feel so good inside me!" She began stroking him, raising up on her knees then back down again. She moved back and forth until she found a spot where his head would caress her G spot and the shaft rub against her clit with each stroke.

Rhoni rode him, varying her speed and depth, for more than ten minutes. Damn, she thought to herself, young guys can recover quickly but they cum too fast. Older guys have stamina! She continued to ride him and soon she felt the pressure building up inside her. All of a sudden she knew it was inevitable. Dropping down on his cock as fast and hard as she could, she came with a explosion in her pussy that spread throughout her entire body.

She stayed impaled on him, resting on his hips as she felt his cock throb and then fill her with his cum. At his age, his cum shots weren't as forceful or as copious as they had been when they fucked years ago, but the feeling - the bliss that he was gracing her with his most intimate gift - was even better.

When he finished, she eased her knees down and laid flat on top of him. He pulled her head to his and locked their lips together, pressing his tongue into her's and letting them both explore each other's mouths. They stayed this way until his cock softened and slipped out of her pussy.

Rolling off him, Rhoni bent down and took him in her mouth. She sucked and licked all their combined juices off his cock and balls until she was satisfied he was clean. She got up, entered the attached bathroom, and sat on the toilet to pee and push out as much cum as she could. He smiled when he saw that she left the door open, without shame. She trusts me, he thought to himself.

Chapter 7

When Rhoni finished Tate moved into the bathroom and peed, standing up. Then he reached in and turned on the shower. As soon as it reached temperature they both entered. Tate felt he got the best end of the deal in the bedroom so he grabbed the soap and lathered her up. Trying hard to keep her hair dry as he didn't own a blow dryer, he carefully and thoroughly washed her entire body.

He saved her pussy and ass for last and paid careful attention to getting each fold and crease shiny clean.

When he finished, Rhoni took the soap and washed him as well as he had her. She turned off the water and Tate handed her a towel as she left the stall. He stayed behind and toweled off in the stall as was his habit. Then they both dressed in the same clothes they'd worn earlier.

"Can you take me back to my car, hon?" Rhoni asked.

Tate's face fell as he heard this. "Of course, hon, but I was hoping we'd have dinner before you left."

"Oh, we will. But I need my car."

"So you have a means of escape?"

"Nope. My car is where my overnight bag is," Rhoni grinned.

Tate smiled. "What are you in the mood for, dinnerwise?"

"Any good pizza places around?"

"I know a couple. Let's do this, we'll have another drink and then I'll take you to The Copper Pot in Clarkesville. Last time I was there the pizza was fantastic. Then we can swing by your car and you can follow me back here."

Tate poured Rhoni another glass of Sauvignon and himself a Johnny Walker and they went out to sit on the rocking chair porch, with Tess following closely. "This is so peaceful," Rhoni told him. "I love hearing all the birds."

"In a couple of weeks the hummingbirds should return. They're a blast to watch although they do occasionally dive bomb you when you're sitting out here."

Rhoni laughed. "I think I can handle being attacked by a bird the size of my finger!"

They spent the next hour catching up on the highlights of the past fifteen years and then it was time to head to town for dinner. Setting the glasses in the sink to wash later, Tate told Tess "Crate" and she obediently walked herself into it. Tate closed and latched the door then he and Rhoni headed out.

The pizza was every bit as good as Tate had promised. Being very cautious about drinking and driving, he had only water to drink with his meal. Rhoni chose the same.

Finished, he paid and they went out to his car. He drove them to the location where Rhoni's car was parked. He got out, went around the car, and opened the door for her. He gave her his hand as the Mini is rather low and can be tough to get out of. Once she had, they kissed passionately again. Tate walked her the four paces to her car and, after she hit the remote, opened the driver's door. Once she was seated he leaned down and said, "I'll keep to the speed limit so you shouldn't have any trouble following me."

They drove back to his cabin without incident and this time he parked in the garage. Rhoni had held back, uncertain where he would want her to park. He pointed and she pulled to the indicated spot. Once she'd shut off and locked her car and exited they walked hand in hand into the cabin.

"Just so you know, Rhoni, almost no-one ever locks their car out here. My former neighbor," he said pointing to the cabin just below his, "used to leave his keys on the seat of his truck or in the ignition."

"Would you like more wine or something else?" he asked her, after freeing Tess and letting her outside to do her business.

"Are you having another drink?"

"Nope. That would make three today. Two is okay but three can sometimes make it hard for me to cum."

"Good to know, but what makes you think you're going to have more sex today?"

"I have a new girlfriend who's a bit on the submissive side. I expect I can have sex pretty much any time, and any way, I want," Tate said with a gleam in his eyes.

"Sounds like a woman after my own heart," Rhoni grinned on her way into the bedroom as Tate went to let Tess back in and crate her for the night.

Their earlier session had been heated, and fast, fueled by the urgency of long-denied passion for one another. Now both were in the mood for something slower, and softer. After getting ready for bed they disrobed and climbed into bed. Laying face to face while they kissed each used their free hand to caress the back and ass cheeks of the other, gently exploring.

Tate pulled back, opening space between them. He took her left breast in his right hand and kneaded it gently with his fingers. Rhoni cooed quietly, clearly enjoying his attentions. He shifted his focus to her nipple, taking it between thumb and forefinger. As he rolled it between his fingers her cooing became moaning. When he leaned down and took the nipple of her other breast in his lips her moans became louder and more urgent.

"Earlier today we fucked and it was great. But now, Tate, please make love to me," she pleaded.

With his hand on her shoulder he eased her onto her back. He reached down and pressed her inner thigh, and she gladly opened her legs. He slid his hand up to her slit and confirmed what he knew - she was soaking wet. He raised himself up and climbed between her legs, careful to brace himself with knees and hands to keep his weight off her for now.

His cock seemed to have a mind of its own as the head quickly found the entrance to her pussy. Pushing in with his hips he slowly entered her, relishing the heat, moisture, and softness of the most precious part of her body. Fully inside her he could feel her cervix against his head.

He'd once slammed into a woman's cervix and she screamed out in pain, claiming it was the equivalent of smashing a guy's balls. Researching that later he discovered that not all women had the same reaction. Some find it uncomfortable, others painful, but some pleasurable. He made a mental note to ask Rhoni later.

Not wanting to spoil the mood he stoked slowly in and out of her, shortening his plunges slightly to avoid any further bumps. He raised his hips, changing the angle so that his cock rubbed across her clit with each stroke. Several passes over her clit had her moaning louder and louder, and becoming more animated. He changed angles again until a scream as he thrust in told him his head was now grazing across her G spot.

Her breathing got deeper and faster as she neared her first orgasm of this session. Grabbing her thighs just above the knees she lifted both legs and placed them on his shoulders. Her hands grabbed his hips and she began thrusting back against him, taking control of both pace and depth. He felt his cock hit her cervix again, and as she didn't let up he concluded it didn't hurt her, at least.

"Damn, damn, damn! I'm going to cum, hon!" she cried out.

"Yes, hon, cum. Cum for me. Let me feel your juices bathe my cock."

"YESSSSSSS!!!!" she screamed as the orgasm coursed through her body. Her pussy clenched his cock again and again and she bucked uncontrollably for several minutes, arching her back high off the bed and lifting them both. Finally spent for the moment, she exhaled strongly and lay still, waiting for her heart rate and breathing to both return to normal.

Tate lay still as well, giving her the time she needed to recover from what he thought was likely the strongest climax she'd ever had with him. At least he didn't remember any others that intense. He kept his cock deep inside her, relishing the feeling of both her juices and the soft, slowly easing, contractions of her pussy.

Rhoni opened her eyes and looked into those of the man above her. What a fool I was all those years ago. I never should have walked away from him. I am definitely going to fall in love with him - I've already started down that road, she thought to herself. "You haven't cum yet, hon," she said to him.

Tate took this as permission to resume and slowly pulled all but the head out of her before pushing back in. With each stroke he sped up ever so slightly until he was moving fast enough to feel the pressure building inside him.

Rhoni felt his cock swell inside her and knew he was getting close. Each time he pushed into her she pulled him in tight and deep. Thankful for doing her Kegel exercises all these years she used them now to squeeze down hard on him and in a few more strokes was rewarded with his orgasm.

Tate felt the explosion and shot his cum deep into her pussy. He knew that age had diminished both velocity and volume of cum but it had done nothing to affect all the myriad of pleasurable, and some almost intolerable, sensations that went along with it. He groaned as he came and his heart and breathing raced as fast as hers had earlier. He collapsed limply on top of her, no longer having the strength to hold himself up.

As Tate relaxed on top of her she took his weight gladly. She wrapped her arms around his back, hugged him tightly and whispered, "This is exactly how it should be, my love."

Chapter 8

Tate awoke at six the next morning, needing to pee. As Rhoni was still asleep he went out to the hall bath rather than using the en suite, and closed the door to reduce noise. Back in the bedroom, he slipped under the covers to find Rhoni laying with her back to him. He snuggled up behind her, reached over and took her right breast in his hand. He was rewarded with a soft moan in her sleep.

Rhoni instinctively wiggled her butt into Tate's crotch. Predictably, he quickly became hard. Unable to stop himself, Tate rubbed his cock up and down against her ass crease. This brought out more moans. These increased when he moved his hand down to her pussy, barely touching her but running his fingertips up and down her slit.

When Tate took her clit hood between his thumb and index finger and began rubbing it, Rhoni moaned loudly - loud enough that he knew she had awakened. As if confirming his assumption, Rhoni reached her hand between her own legs, found his cock, and placed it at her now very wet entrance. Without waiting for him, she pushed herself down, impaling her pussy on his cock.

They moved in synchrony, not hurrying yet, both enjoying the sensuous feelings of being connected on the most intimate physical level possible. Both ensured that, while pulling him out as far as possible, he never completely left her. And when they stroked back in, it was always as deep as he could reach.

After ten or twelve minutes of this languid mating they both reached the verge of climax. Speeding up slightly, it took only a handful of pumps for each to climax, in a soft, peaceful manner. No screaming or shouting, just a quiet, mutual, and very fulfilling orgasm.

"Morning, beautiful," Tate said. "Thank you."

"Morning. What are the thanks for?"

"For finding me. For reaching out. For the incredible fucks last night. For the beautiful lovemaking then and now. For being in my life," Tate replied, sincerely.

As Tate had softened and slipped out of her, Rhoni rolled over and faced him. "Tate, I hope this doesn't scare you, but over the years since we've been apart I came to realize I love you. And now after the last 24 hours, I think I'm also in love with you."

"You do know this is the first time you've spend the night with me, right?" Tate said. "You never did that back in Florida."

"Back then I still had the girls and the dogs living at home. I had to go home every night. But I do recall having you cum on my face and 'send me home sticky' a couple of times," she said with that wicked grin of hers.

Tate laughed and said, "Yes, I remember that. Be honest now, did you clean up somehow before walking into your house?"

"Nope, I was never worried, as the girls were always in bed before I got home. Or so I thought. One time I walked in and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. I automatically turned on the light and saw that Grace was there, sitting in the dark, having a glass of iced tea.

I froze, startled and embarrassed. I decided - not wisely I expect - to try to bluff. I grabbed a glass, filled it with filtered water from the fridge, and sat at the cafe table with her. She took one look at me and got a huge, Cheshire cat grin on her face. 'Have a good evening, Mom,?' she said and then reached over to brush a bit of your dried cum off my cheek."

Tate laughed heartily. "That must have been quite a mother/daughter bonding moment."

"It actually turned out to be, but that's a story for another time. I need to pee and brush my teeth. You could do with a bit of Crest as well, although I don't have a problem kissing in the morning. I rather like morning sex."

"Great," Tate said, "so do I!"

Rhoni jumped out of bed and sat down on the toilet in the en suite, again not bothering to close the pocket door. She peed, wiped and flushed then brushed her teeth. She grabbed the satin shortie robe she'd brought and dressed in just it. Tate followed suit with his more modest terrycloth robe and they went out into the main room of the cabin.

As Tess expects to be fed first thing in the morning, Tate opened the pantry and took her already-filled dish out of the large container of dog food. He put it down in her usual place then walked across the living area to open her crate door. As always, Tess rushed out of the crate and made a mad dash for her food.

Tate popped a pod in the coffee maker and let it brew as he checked the fridge for provisions. He pulled out some mushrooms, eggs, spinach, cheese, milk, and zucchini. After delivering her coffee to Rhoni, seated on the sofa and now petting Tess, he started a cup for himself and then whipped up a frittata and put it into the oven.

Having received the required attention from Rhoni, Tess ignored Tate but let him know she was ready to go outside. He headed to the mudroom door, followed closely but the excited dog, and let her out to relieve herself.

Ollegio
Ollegio
58 Followers