Fortune and Fortitude Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both fell silent for a long moment. Quinn pulled her knees to her chest. "I'm a pretty terrible person, huh?"

"Don't say that."

"It's true. Look at me. You saved my life. You're nice, attractive, and I've known you for the better part of my life." Tears started welling up in her eyes. "Why can't I just fall in love already?"

She rested her head on her knees and started crying. Jared instinctively put an arm around her. "You're not a bad person. You can't force your feelings." He paused. "Maybe you're right. Maybe we just need to get sex off of your mind."

"If that's even possible..." she murmured.

Jared closed his eyes. She wanted him to relax? How was he supposed to relax?

You seem a little tense. He heard Ria's voice in his head. Recalling her advice, he raised his arms in the air and let them fall. One landed on Quinn's shoulder, the other on the bed. He then took a few deep breaths. Don't do anything that feels unnatural.

Quinn eyed him curiously. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to relax. That's what you wanted, right?"

She smiled and shook her head. "You're really willing to try this?"

"It's not like I have a choice." Her smile faded a bit. "But yes. I do want to do this. More than you know."

She leaned into him and wrapped her arms around him with a hum. "Just don't hold back on me. Please?"

Jared chuckled. "I'll try." He nodded. "No, I promise. I'll do what I can to make you happy." Forget the rules. Forget guilt. Quinn was his wife, and that took first priority.

"Thank you," she whispered. With that, he leaned over to take her mouth with his own.

After a surprised mmph, she quickly met his kiss with enthusiasm. Her arms lifed from around his chest, wrapping under his arms to hold his shoulderblades.

"Mmm..." she groaned as he moved from her mouth, planting kisses on her cheek. "Jared..."

Encouraged, he moved down to her jaw. She shivered when he kissed a certain spot. "Oh, right there. Do it again."

He obeyed, grinning as he felt her body stiffen. Goosebumps appeared on her arms. "That can't be normal, Quinn."

"I told you." She said with a smile.

She kissed him and pulled him back, dragging him on top of her. The subtle fire he had felt from her before was blazing into a roaring furnace.

She broke the kiss with a gasp. "Take off your pants."

"Now?"

She answered him with a look. He climbed off of her and began unbuckling his belt. Impatient, Quinn brushed his hands aside and rapidly undid the buckle. In a single yank, he was down to his boxers. His erection pushed against the fabric.

Quinn grinned as she took grabbed the hem of his shorts. "Oh, you are excited. Here I thought that might just be your phone in your pocket.

He gulped as she slowly pulled down his final piece of clothing to reveal his member. She leaned in to peer at it closely. "Not bad, Jared. Considering you're not even at full mast."

"Quinn," he narrowed his eyes, "What are you doing?"

She smiled up at him innocently. "What do you mean? Are you afraid I'm going to do something like this?"

Jared jolted as she lowered her mouth and took his shaft inside. "Quinn what the-"

She put a finger to his lips and pouted. He lowered his shoulders and nodded.

With permission granted, she went to town. She bobbed her head up and down over his shaft, hugging her lips tightly around him. He grunted as her tongue flicked gently against his sensitive lower side.

Arousal like he had never known before swarmed his body, and he felt as his member grew and grew. Soon, Quinn was only able to go halfway down his shaft.

She pulled off with a pop to look it over again. "Mmm... How long are you, seven, eight inches?" She rolled her eyes. "Nevermind. We'll measure you later."

She quickly got back to work sucking him off. Her hands crept up to reach the lower portions that she couldn't get to with her mouth.

Before he knew it, he was climbing to the edge. He gasped as he suddenly felt his first waking orgasm. Quinn flinched in shock at the sudden seed filling her mouth, but she adapted quickly. She sucked and gulped, pulling out a second, smaller burst as Jared caught his breath.

Satisfied, she let his deflating member fall out of her mouth. She leaned down to press a kiss to the head of it, making him twitch again. She sat up.

Jared just stared. "Is that it, then?"

Quinn smirked. "No. That was the warmup. When I finally get your dick inside me, I want you to last longer than ten seconds." She began gently rubbing his member with her hand, tracing imperceptible patterns.

"You really know what you're doing, huh?"

She chuckled. "Yes. Did you like it?"

"It was... Good. Not at all what I was expecting."

She pouted. "Only good?" She leaned closer. "I'm going to have practice on the real thing, then."

His manhood jumped at the implication. She hummed in delight and took it in her hand, giving a soft squeeze. "Getting hard again? So soon?" She tilted her head. "Maybe I should give you a show to help things along."

She pushed herself back and began pulling off her strap sleeves. Instinctively, Jared looked away until she grabbed his face.

"I'm your wife, remember?" With her free hand, Quinn slipped off one of the straps.

Jared turned and kissed her hand. "Sorry. I'm ready."

Pleased, she slipped off her other strap, letting her dress fall into her lap.

She wasn't wearing a bra. Jared felt himself hardening up already.

"Do you want to touch them?"

Hesitantly, he nodded, but didn't move. Quinn patiently took one of his hands and moved it to her round, beautiful breast.

She was a B-cup, but he couldn't care less about size. Cautiously, he squeezed her. Her sigh told him to continue.

He leaned forward and took the other in his hand. "They're so... squishy."

Quinn gave a short laugh, making her breasts jiggle delightfully. "Not that I was expecting anything different." He looked up into her eyes. "I love them." He leaned in for a kiss.

Quinn turned her head to the side. "How about you kiss them, then?" She grinned at him. "I think they could use some love."

He leaned down, bringing his face to her chest. He could feel the warmth radiating off of her on his face. Slowly, he brought his lips to the top of her breast.

She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into her, pressing his face firmly against her heavenly bosom. "I'm not made of glass, you know," she said gently. "You can be rough."

He looked up to her. "I don't want to hurt you."

She cupped his chin in her hand. "I'd rather you hurt my body in passion than my heart in apathy, Jared."

He nodded and took a deep breath before burrowing his face back into her. She gasped as he began kissing her breasts furiously, his nose pressing against her. "Oh, don't stop!"

He found a sensitive spot, directly between her pillows. He pushed into it, forcing her to moan in pleasure. Steeling his courage, he opened his mouth and gently bit at it.

She gasped sharply and he pulled back to look at her. Her mouth hung open, her eyes half lidded. When she noticed, she grabbed his face and pushed it right back to his new home.

Alright then. He started nibbling on that spot, slowly increasing his strength on it. She shuddered, another beautiful moan echoing from deep within her. He could feel it through her body.

When he finally pulled back, he winced at the sight. A large bruise was starting to develop. Quinn looked down, pulling her breasts apart to inspect it. "My first hickey." She smiled. "I didn't think you had it in you."

"That's a good thing? It doesn't hurt?"

She tilted her head to the side. "Pain and pleasure blur together. So yes and no. Yes, it's a good thing, no, it still hurts." She glanced down to where he was forming another log. "I suppose it's time for round two."

She pushed on his chest, forcing him to lay back again. "Are we getting to sex yet?" Jared asked.

Quinn didn't answer, instead leaning down between his legs. "I think it's time you get your first boob job. If you last long, we'll get into the main event. If not, I guess we'll have to try again."

She spat on her hand and rubbed it into her breasts. Then, she lowered her face back down to his mighty shaft and enveloped it in her mouth again. She bobbed a few times before pulling back off, letting a string of drool linger on it.

She leaned forward and cupped her breasts, placing his shaft between them. "Ah, crap," she said, disappointed. "You're too big. Or maybe I'm too small."

Jared shook his head. "No, you're wonderful, Quinn."

She pursed her lips, then lit up. "I have an idea." She laid down on her back and gestured for him to come over. "Come here."

Jared moved to lean over her, but she waved her hand. "I mean up here. Kneel by my face."

Once he was in position, she took his member in her hand again and spat, lubing it up, before doing the same to her breasts again. "Lower down..."

He got the idea. With a sigh, he lowered himself down to her chest. She grabbed her breasts and forcefully tried to wrap them around, to limited success. "Close enough, I guess. Start moving."

He placed his hands on the pillows above her and started rocking back and forth. Quinn closed her eyes and hummed in pleasure as his shaft rubbed against her newfound love bite.

Jared sped up, watching her face as she sighed in pleasure. He never knew she could be so sensitive.

She quickly regained her wits and dipped her mouth down, slipping over him as he thrusted forward. Her tongue danced over his cock with every push.

A fire was forming in his belly, similar to what he had felt back during the meditation. He hadn't known exactly what it was then, but he sure knew now.

Lust. And something else... Like anger, but he didn't want to hurt her. He tried to push the feeling down, but it only grew with every moan and sigh that Quinn gave.

"Quinn...."

"Hm?"

"I think we need to have sex now."

She rolled her eyes. "Are you starting to give out? I really think we should-"

He grabbed her wrists and pushed her into the bed, lowering his face over hers. "Now," he growled.

Her eyes widened and she nodded. "All you had to say was please..." She stared to pull the rest of the dress from her waist, but it was Jared who was growing impatient. He just about tore the clothes off of her but stopped himself. That was her wedding dress after all. He forced himself to slow down. Still, he pulled it off in a hurry.

His eyes feasted on her womanhood. It glistened brightly with her juices, leaving a line down to the sheets. He locked eyes with her and leaned over her, lining himself up.

"Wait!" Quinn gasped. "Not like this. Please."

He paused, the bonfire raging in his belly screaming at him to just push into her. "What do you mean?"

She carefully put her hands on his chest and pushed him up a bit, giving her space. She rolled over and lifted herself onto her hands and knees. "This is how I always imagined my first time." Her face was flushed bright red as she looked over her shoulder at him. "With you. I didn't think it would ever really happen."

That was enough to tame the raging beast for a second. He leaned over her, placing his knees on either side of her as his mouth drifted to her neck. "Sorry," he murmured. "I don't know what's wrong with me."

She twisted to place a kiss on his nose. "It's okay. I wondered if something like this might happen. Honestly, it's kind of hot."

He scoffed. "You are the strangest woman I've ever met."

She hummed as he captured her lips again. He shifted his hands to wrap around her waist, the soft flesh giving gently to his firm grip. A muffled moan spurred him on, rekindling his inner flame.

He felt as she reached between her legs to grasp his member and line it up with her womanhood. She shuddered.

Slowly, Jared eased forward. He slipped in with only a little effort. As he continued to push in, however, the resistance increased. Quinn broke away, arching her back in pleasure as he slipped in.

She hissed as he pushed in more. Her face tightened in discomfort, but she didn't stop him.

Suddenly, she pushed back, pressing him deep into her. She cried out in pain, and he stopped.

"Are you okay? Should we stop?"

She was panting for breath. "I thought I was ready for you. You, my love, are so much more than I was expecting."

He pressed a kiss to her neck. "'My love'?"

She opened her eyes in surprise. "Did I say that?"

"Yes."

She huffed. "Well maybe I meant it, then."

"'Maybe?'"

"Shut up and finish the job." They still had a few inches.

Jared hesitated. "Are you sure?"

She nodded. "Yes. I want you all the way."

"Okay. 3..."

He shoved himself all the way in, slamming bluntly as he met her limit. She cried out again, loudly. "Oh, Jared!"

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck as she adjusted to his girth. Heavens, she was tight. He was surprised he was lasting this long. In fact, despite how wonderful he felt, he didn't feel even close to the edge.

She started to relax, ever so slowly testing her limits. She rolled back and forth once but whimpered. She cursed under her breath. "I thought you would be closer to average than this. You're hung."

"You and your strange vernacular." He adjusted, sitting up to hold her hips. "Is this better?"

"A bit." She sighed as he pulled the strain off of her cervix. "Okay, that's much better. Thank you."

They stayed like that for a second or two. "Are you ready?" he finally asked.

"I think so. Slowly."

He gently began moving back and forth. Her pain appeared to be fading, quickly replaced by pleasure. A few seconds later, she was arching her back, moaning in delight. "Ohhhhhh.... Jared."

He quickened the pace a bit, watching her reaction carefully. She bent her head back down and started pushing back, matching his thrusts. "Oh! Ahhh, right there!"

He shifted slightly. "Here?"

"YES!" She howled "Faster! Oh, Jared!"

He gritted his teeth as his shaft tightened. He increased the pace to a steady motion, slapping his hips against hers as he sunk deep inside of her.

"Grab... Oh! Grab my hair!"

With only a moment of hesitation, Jared reached forward to gently take some of her hair in his hand.

"Not like - No, harder!"

His flame roared. He yanked on her hair and speared forward, thrusting violently into her. She released a garbled scream. He winced, but he continued, pulling her back with every thrust.

Her screams climbed into a high-pitched moan. Then she cried out and he felt her pulse around him. She collapsed forward with her butt still in the air.

His hands moved forward of their own accord, holding her hips up so he could continue thrusting. His speed climbed until he was moving faster, hitting harder than he ever thought he could.

Quinn's cries became instilled with a new voracity, but he hardly cared anymore. He drove into her, plowing her soaking slit over and over until he finally felt his finish coming. He shoved her down into the bed and pushed over her in one final thrust as he came. He gripped her hair tightly and pulled her against his face. "You are mine!"

Quinn moaned as his seed splashed into her. He came, and he came some more. A blowjob had nothing on filling her womb. As his pleasure gently started dying down, the flame hissed and extinguished, leaving only burning coals. He breathed heavily, sweat pouring down his back.

"Quinn? Quinn, are you okay?"

Quinn's eyes fluttered open as he climbed off of her and laid down beside her. He wrapped an arm around her back. "Quinn!"

She groaned. "I'm fine, my love." She shuddered as an aftershock passed through her. "More than fine." She opened her eyes to look into his tenderly. "That was far better than I ever dreamed of."

He pressed a kiss to her forehead. "I don't know what happened to me."

She hummed and nestled under his chin. "I think I have some idea. We'll talk later."

Jared glanced at the clock. "It's still the middle of the afternoon."

"Mm. Perfect time for a nap."

Jared chuckled and pulled her close. "I love you, dearest."

She pulled away to look up at him. "I love you too. My love."

He kissed her again, gently, with no sense of urgency. He could forget about Miss Senguine and the impending apocalypse.

The end of the world couldn't compare to the love of a woman.

*corrected for the site requirements

Alright, choose now. Which path should he take? Ria's gentle path where he seduces two succubi (kind of mother daughter relationship too)? Annika's warpath of domination and feasting? Or Kiara's path of crusading for humans and standing up for something higher?

To reiterate, this will NOT eliminate anyone from the pool of sexual candidates. I've already decided who he will be sleeping with, and who he won't (at least, unless my Patrons insist I change something).

Love y'all, and see you soon!