All Comments on 'Fortune and Fortitude Pt. 04'

by Lerena

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
topofthehamtopofthehamalmost 2 years ago

Hi Lerena, Welcome back to sharing your story of Jared and Quinn. Keep up the good writing! I like the first 4 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lerena, I am glad your back. I am looking forward to more FF. Actually I am looking forward to your other stories as well, Law of the Glork and rebirth. I am hooked on all 3. You are a good story teller. I hope to see more soon.

StoryLover777StoryLover777almost 2 years ago

Lerena, I just found your work and binged FF! Keep up the great writing and I look forward to seeing more.

buddah222buddah222almost 2 years ago

Glad to see you’re back really enjoyed the story keep up the great work. Thanks very much for your time imagination and creativity is greatly appreciated five ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really uneventful chapter. Definitely below average in quality.

NewtScamanderNewtScamanderover 1 year ago

Ok so the main character is not just hung up on his religious morals he also is a complete moron… Perfect. “Hey I know my life is in danger for what I am, so I’ll call random numbers and tell everyone who I am and who my father is surely that can’t get me in to trouble.”

Like the story so far other than a growing dislike of the main character, I think it’s good. Question if the other demons became vassals why are they not staying with Seguin as well?

SnakeeyesASSnakeeyesAS6 months ago

I think this story has great potential, but you are killing it with make the main character so dumb. I am not sure what the point of that is. It's quickly making the story unreadable. I hope you correct this soon somehow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLerena@Lerena
Hi guys! I've loved Literotica for years, but I've only ventured to make an account now. A few authors have inspired me with their respectful and mature approach to sexual topics, and I thought I'd give it a shot. *Update: I now have a Discord! Come join me for roleplay, st...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES