All Comments on 'Fortune Favors the Bold'

by Spyder23

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

I give it six months

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

So the ex was invited to the honeymoon. How F'd up is that? A well written story with a cast of clowns. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

What a fucked up story

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

just no.

the moment she dropped him and married kenny anyone would have assumed she must have already been having sex with kenny, so cheating on him.

once she told him what happened he should have realised she did not tell him and ask for forgiveness for a 1 night drunken stupidity but instead dumped him so she could continue sleeping around for both her and kennys enjoyment. knowing that any sane person would have refused her offer, just because she changed he mind all that time later. they would have really thought they dodged a bullet and should be happy they did not marry her and really not want anything to do with her.

so as i said, just no.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Absolutely fascinating. I love the fortune favoured the brave. I know it's only a story but I would sincerely hope that Rachel and Ethan had a very happy life together. But all in all a very good story with some lovely surprising twists very much in the style of my favourite American author Sylvia Day.

IC_Thru_UIC_Thru_U19 days ago

The idea of the story is good. The writing of the story is great. But if it was me there is no way I would have put myself in that situation after she dumped me and married someone else, especially after hearing her reasoning. No way the marriage will last, she obviously has no problem cheating on him, and has a need for multiple partners male and female. Not only that who would ever want to put themselves in the pain of a fake marriage to a woman he loves for others entertainment. Would rather slam my dick in a car door.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpyder23@Spyder23
Some authors know the beginning, middle and end of a story before they write it. That’s not my style. I get an idea for a story and write it on the fly, never knowing where it will take me. I keep a pad of big and small ideas to weave into future stories next to my bed. I know...