Forty Fucking Years Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That chapter in her life was finished within the first couple of years of moving to Florida; Catt decided to step back and reconsider her goals. It was an interesting interlude: she fell into a job as a receptionist in a weight loss/nutrition clinic and decided if she ever wrote a book this would have enough material for a best seller. She moved on to a holiday, seasonal sales position in the kitchen-ware department of a high-end department store, but the erratic hours and the concrete floors did her in physically.

Catt heard from Tom sporadically - a postcard from Eastern Europe, another from Japan. A funny, often suggestive, Christmas and birthday card. She studied his messages carefully for any inner meaning. Tom's handwriting was bold and open -- strong strikes with the pen -- a man who knew what he wanted. She wondered if he still wanted her. She still wanted him, with all her heart.

Catt and Tom talked occasionally -- he'd call her late in the afternoon, often on a Friday, always from the office which created an awkward, usually proper conversation. Double entendres and subtle flirting -- mostly on Catt's part slipped into the conversations. She sometimes wondered if her suggestive remarks embarrassed him -- had he moved beyond their time together. They were most definitely friends for life. But were they still friends-with-benefits?

After several failed attempts at finding a new and rewarding career challenge, one that would stimulate her as well as compensate her adequately, Catt fell into a wonderfully unique opportunity. The executive chef position at an exclusive golf club in Palm Beach. After so many years, she was back in her element: the chef for a wealthy, demanding clientele and creating exquisite menus to satisfy their expectations. It had taken a while, but Catt had found her dream job.

Now all she needed was her dream lover. And she did have dreams about Tom -- lusty, sexy dreams all too often. Catt found herself suddenly awakened in the middle of a 'wet dream' all hot and aroused and frustratingly rubbing her clit and her love canal until she had relieved the desire - need -- and reached an explosive climax. Sleeping alone was getting old -- she was getting old -- and lonelier.

Catt had slowly established a circle of friends of varying ages and backgrounds -- including a few men, of an eligible age to date occasionally. No one interested her sexually, but as social contemporaries - to go for drinks, dinner, theatre or to entertain at home it was fun. Fun, was not enough.

*****

As she settled into her life in South Florida, Catt found it necessary to go back to Washington, for culinary business conventions etc., as well as occasional social events -- weddings, even funerals. When she had first moved away from Washington she looked for almost any excuse to fly back, always letting Tom know that she would be in town, available to meet. He usually managed to find time for them to be together. She would book into a convenient hotel and they coupled in sensual, almost frantic desire caused by their lengthy separations. They were like oversexed teenagers, even renting porno films occasionally which only raised their erotic desires to climax together more frenetic.

As the years rolled on, Tom climbed the corporate ladder and lived a hectic life with Giselle, growing children and eventually even grandchildren. Catt and Tom only occasionally touched base, usually on the phone, and even less often saw each other. She was busy with her thriving career, as well as elderly parents to be cared for nearby -- she didn't allow herself much time for 'what if' or even to look back in wonder at how her life had unfolded. It was what it was.

On one rare occasion, Tom drove deep into the Maryland suburbs to see Catt who was staying at a hotel for a family wedding; it was a brief encounter, but the first one in which Catt became the aggressor. Tom was reluctant to have sex, resisted even making-out with her that night. Catt's frustration was high: why did he travel miles out of the way to be with her, and then to resist so hostilely the temptation to reunite physically?

On the flight home, she carefully weighed Tom's mixed signals and Catt resigned herself to the realization that her multi-year love affair with Tom had come to an end. They had reverted to 'just friends' and it devastated her to realize her wildly satisfying, erotic interludes with Tom were over. The lover who taught her so much about herself and who had awakened her sexual needs and desires -- brought Catt to orgasm for the first time in her life -- Tom had pulled away from her. The relationship had become distant, not just in physical miles but emotionally as well. Despite the old adage, Catt decided absence does not always make the heart grow fonder.

When One Door Closes...

Catt was well established in the food service industry in Palm Beach County -- her clients and peers respected her professionalism and admired her culinary creativity. However, as the years rolled on she found herself restive once again -- something was missing from her life, and she knew it was Tom. Catt longed for the only man she ever truly loved.

One winter weekend, after the hectic holidays were through, she took a quick weekend trip to visit friends in Washington; they planned a festive weekend of theatre at the Kennedy Center and meals at several of the five-star restaurants in the area. Her friends went off to work on the Friday after she arrived, and for most of the morning she lazed around their apartment, reading the newspaper and drinking coffee. She was bored. On an impulse Catt called Tom; he was surprised she was in town, but seemed pleased to hear from her. Spontaneously they agreed to meet for lunch.

Tom seemed a little tense, at first, but as he explained over lunch, work was hectic and he was constantly travelling overseas for projects -- he was stressed and tired. They had a pleasant, casual lunch between two old friends -- caught up on each other's lives and shared a laugh or two. Almost like old times. However, their sex lives did not enter into the conversation.

"Do you remember that park in Northwest DC we used to go for lunch with the gang?" Tom chuckled at the memory of all those lunches in the park, "I wouldn't even know how to find it, if I tried."

"I know right where it is -- let's go have a look, after all these years, and see if it's still there." Catt was suddenly enthused. She realized Tom was thinking about their past, shared experiences.

He seemed a bit reluctant, but since Catt was driving the rental car he was literally her captive. Catt had a memory like a steel trap -- for the important things in her life -- and she steered the rental car as if it had locked-on radar. The park had become a neighborhood dog park and the road into it was badly rutted. But they sat in the car, in their winter over-coats and gloves and quietly chatted about all manner of memories from years gone by.

Tom's body language was tense, he seemed uncomfortably nervous and Catt noticed his gloved hands were knifed tightly between his legs as if he was restraining himself from grabbing her. Somehow it offended her, but she didn't say anything.

After a time reminiscing about the 'good old days' Catt spontaneously took a deep breath and told Tom she wanted to say something to him. He stared straight ahead out the windscreen; he appeared tense and prepared as if to fend off a physical blow from her.

"Tom, we have had some wonderfully, fantastic times together and I miss you very much. You have brought so much happiness to me over the years and while I..." she hesitated and took a deep breath to calm her nerves and steady the tremor in her voice, and then continued "I knew it would be over between us one day, I understand you have a life and must... move on, but I ask, please - before something happens to one of us -- I want one more time together with you. No strings, just you and me in a bed having madly passionate, satisfying sex together. You are the most fabulous lover I have ever had and you have taught me so much about myself and how to be a good sex partner... I have missed us together so very much these last years. Please think about it and if there is ever another opportunity -- call me, let me know -- and I'll be there, as fast as my horny old body can move to be with you.

Catt felt more than a little embarrassed professing the depth her feelings for Tom and expressing her craven desire for orgasmic sex with him -- but she had decided, very much spur of the moment, she needed to say it. Catt hadn't planned to say anything, but -- what the hell -- why not tell him how she felt, still felt, after so many years, and so she had.

Tom didn't say a word. Catt had also been staring out the window over the steering wheel; when she started to speak; she had known that if she looked at Tom she wouldn't have had the courage to say what was in her heart. Finally, Catt looked over at him out of the corner of her eye and wondered fearfully if he was mad with her.

Tom's jaw was set; he was breathing hard but his hands were still clasped between his legs with his knees locked tightly. He didn't say a word.

"I needed to tell you how I feel," Catt said and with that she turned the ignition and put the car in reverse. Their ride back to his office was quiet at first, each of them mentally reviewing what she had said -- as well as Tom's lack of a response.

Their conversational tone was tense, but as the car sped along the roadway back to his office, they did chat a bit about neutral topics and lighter subjects. Tom leaned over and gave Catt a chaste peck on the cheek and in one fluid motion unhooked the seatbelt and slid out of the car. It seemed an embarrassingly awkward ending to a very nice lunch between two old friends.

Later that night, Catt considered what she had done. She analyzed carefully what specifically she told Tom and eventually decided she had shared her heart with the man she loved. Now, no matter what happened in the rest of their lives, Tom knew how much he meant to Catt.

*****

After a few years living in Boca, Catt had moved to Delray Beach to be closer to her job in Palm Beach, buying an 'old Florida' style bungalow, in an over-55 community.

Life was good, albeit lonely for Catt. She had reluctantly accepted that Tom - the love of her life, might be out of her love canal, but he would always be in her heart. They would always be friends. Once, she had even accepted a friendly dinner invitation from Tom to visit him in Miami, where he was on business. Her resolve to maintain the platonic relationship quickly dissolved when he put his arms around her and tongued her with deep probing, toe curling kisses. She had melted into his arms, her panties soaked with her female juices. They had an erotically passionate sexy re-coupling for that one night only -- it was an earth shatteringly pleasurable, but a forbidden roll-in-the-hay never to be enjoyed again. Tom and Kitty each remembered that night for the rest of their lives and spoke about it with awestruck teasing on those occasions when they had the opportunity to reminisce about their lifetime of lust, love and enduring passions for each other.

*****

At the end of the cooler winter in Florida, the seasonal residents as well as the tourists, returned to their northern homes -- away from the heat, humidity and tropical cyclones. That's when the restaurant pace slowed and Catt pursued a new, fun avocation: writing murder mysteries. The publishing business was a tough nut to crack for an amateur writer - next too impossible to gain recognition -- but she persevered.

The hurricane season was especially active one year. Practically the entire alphabet of named storms in quick succession, resulted in significant damage to property, lengthy infrastructure failures, like electrical power grids, as well as repetitive curfews and other restrictions.

Catt saw her comfortable living situation in South Florida becoming emotionally and financially burdensome - more difficult with each succeeding storm.

The coup de grace was a direct storm hit on the palatial Palm Beach property that housed the exclusive country club where she was head chef. Suddenly, Catt found herself out of work and living in the middle of a tropical nightmare with all of the associated costs of rebuilding, an added financial burden.

It is ever thus, as one chapter closes another begins: this became a new beginning for Catt.

With no further ties to the area, Catt sold her townhouse, packed up and headed -- north! She did not want to return to the 'scene of the crime' as the old saying goes: Washington. Too many memories. She also knew that she would not ask for her old job back. So after some careful consideration, she chose to move to Delaware, by the beaches. A lovely location with great restaurants and a cheaper cost of living than South Florida. It was a plan -- Catt would live out her days peacefully in Lower Slower Delaware and build a new life for herself while she dabbled in crafting her new avocation: writing.

Another Door Opens...

The proceeds from the sale of her house in Florida gave Catt enough money to establish residence in a well situated community near a creek, just a bit away from the ocean. She happily settled into her new life continuing to write mysteries while expanding an intimate circle of casual acquaintances in the friendly beach community. Catt thought about Tom a lot. She hadn't seen him since that lunch in Washington a few years earlier when she proclaimed her desire for one more fling with him. He would call her occasionally. Their conversations were as they always had been -- two old friends with much history between them - catching up. They chatted companionably. He would eventually tease her with provocative comments meant to arouse a reaction:

'Are you getting any, Catt?' 'When was the last time you had a cock in your pussy?'

Sometimes she would provoke him with sexy, flirtatious suggestive innuendos:

'Why don't you come over here and satisfy me with that magnificent cock like you've done so many times in the past!'

'Remember that fantastic night in Miami? You are the essence of a perfect sexual being!' 'I'd like to feel you inside me again, like that night!'

Tom always claimed that his paramount memory of that night was when Catt had been so anxious to jump his bones, that she tossed him off the bed and onto the floor in her aggressive enthusiasm. Catt did not remember the maneuver - but she did acknowledge she had been a wild woman that night -- so anxious, excited and aroused to be with Tom again after such a very long time. And as always, to relish satisfying sex with him after so long. Maybe she had been aggressive -- but only because she wanted Tom inside her love canal. Catt had driven all the way to Miami that night because she needed Tom. Wanted to be with him again. And he gave her what she needed! And more!! The memory of that night so long ago always provoked a visceral response in her cunt. Inevitably that would cause Catt to finger herself seeking the lonely pleasure of masturbation.

That night had been the proverbial climax to their many couplings through the years -- the most recent, and therefore the last, best for the lovers to dwell upon. And dwell on the delicious, sexually charged memories they did. Each secretly wanted another dynamic erotic interlude but wondered how, when, if - it could possibly ever happen again. Hope was eternal. Reality, not so much.

The longer they would talk, the hotter, more sexually charged their conversation would get -- until they were both howlingly horny and in need of sexual release. Catt would realize her panties were soaked and start to rub herself. Tom would begin to stir uncomfortably in his chair with a stiffy in his pants. His modus was to call from work which required discretion. Catt could be a cock tease and had no compunctions about using suggestive, sexually tantalizing descriptions of her sexual appetite for him; provoking Tom unmercifully to incite his arousal in a possible embarrassing office environment. They rode the knife's edge of phone sex in a public environment -- the risk of discovery was part of the sexual excitement for them.

*****

Catt's provocative ultimatum that day in the park continued to be an unspoken desire that inflamed the atmosphere between them. She wanted Tom forever and always, therefore had waited patiently for so many years hoping to be with him again. Catt was a realist -- Tom was married -- and he'd already told her his life couldn't be complicated further by divorce. He had kids and now grandkids to think about. Too much to lose.

But the sexual tension continued to build between them each time they spoke. They cared for each other more than just as sex partners, but they still wanted to have hot, crazy monkey sex together as often as possible. Which hadn't been at all in recent years! Catt believed that Tom had deeper feelings for her than just as a readily available sex object to get his rocks off -- whether from phone sex or being physically together. They had known each other for over forty years as friends as well as lovers. Catt believed the breadth of their relationship was greater than just two horny old farts still wanting a bounce on the mattress like they did when they were younger. The sexual side of their relationship was still phantasmagorical after all those years!

Wonderful New Inventions!

The sexually charged suggestive innuendoes in many of Catt and Tom's phone calls created a heat intensity between them that it always carried the concern that they might be overheard. Because they had both lived through the Watergate era, a favorite tag line whenever they exchanged super-hot, raunchy repartee: 'Are ya' listening wire-tappers?' 'Bet the boys at NSA have got that on tape for replay on lonely nights.' As a result, some of their exchanges had a slightly paranoid tone of conversation due to the sexually explicit content in their calls. This led to using some double-entendres when they spoke. Catt liked the mental gymnastics of being suggestively flirty with Tom -- he could always read between her lines of communication!

With the advent of the convenience of wireless networks exploding at a frantic pace -- the possibility of eliminating some of their communications concerns was resolved. Tom suggested a wonderful solution: cellphones! Catt arranged to lease a pair of basic phones at an amazingly inexpensive cost as a result of being an age appropriate 'senior' -- which was fine by her!

This new found freedom was exhilaratingly liberating for them. Calls could be placed by either party at any time of the day or night -- messages left -- sexy, flirty, suggestive and sometimes down right raunchy! Catt began to write short three minute (the length of a recorded phone message) scripts, seductive teasers for Tom. She'd describe a sexy scene on the phone, as a birthday, or a Valentine gift for him as an example:

'Okay, my handsome, sexy guy... I've spent a lot of time thinking about this message and trying to develop the right words to convey my feelings about you being attentive to me and my sexual fulfillment. For this message, I'll try and forgo drawing myself into arousing and satisfying you. But that is what I like to do -- satisfy you!

I'd imagine a scene in that opening moment when I would stand in front of you dressed in black thigh high stockings, stiletto heels, a lacy robe and panties that suggest underneath my waxed, bare lady parts for you to fondle and caress... and tongue... hmmm -- yum!'

Catt found it amazingly liberating to leave erotic messages for Tom to discover when he checked his messages. Catt was still innately sexually shy even introverted -- however - Tom would coax Catt's inner sex-kitten because he knew from many years of being with her intimately that she was an innately sexual being who needed to be given the opportunity to gain self-confidence in herself and her sexual abilities. Catt discovered she liked sex -- the foreplay, the various positions, especially '69' and most especially sucking Tom's cock to drive him wild with arousal as she brought him to orgasm. Catt's budding confidence allowed her to relax and enjoy what Tom was doing to her body to arouse her and she quickly discovered that what she was doing to his body aroused her even more. There were the rare times when their physical intimacies were real, but all too often it was arousal by phone-sex and suggestively tantalizing email.