Forty Fucking Years Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the long awaited coming together again...

Tom surprised Catt with a phone call one weekend and he was as excited as a little boy who had just learned to masturbate -- successfully! She listened carefully to his enthusiasm and tone of voice as he asked,

"Catt, I've been thinking about that conversation we had in the park in D.C. a couple of years ago... 'member?" He hoped he'd phrased the question so that his sudden reminder of their tense discussion about a sexual reunion someday wouldn't shut him down before he could finish his invitation.

"I... uh, yeah. What have you been thinking about?" Dare she consider the impossible was possible?

"I'm suddenly going to be a geographic bachelor this weekend, could you come here for a... um... visit?" Tom's voice had a nervous tone of possibility, excitement and fear that she'd say no.

"I am so sorry, Tom, but I can't -- I'm not home this weekend and, as I think I've explained before, it's complicated but I can't just drop and run at the spur of the moment. Too many obligations for me at here. I am so sorry, but can you give me a rain-check, more lead time -- next time, please? I do so want to be with you!" She was devastated to disappoint his wonderful spontaneous invitation, but it couldn't be helped.

Tom was embarrassed, and the anticipatory hard-on he'd had when he'd initiated the call deflated faster than a popped balloon. He said he understood, but he felt 'shot down' and wasn't sure what to do since he'd suddenly fantasized a wickedly, wild and sexy reunion.

Catt tried to cajole Tom with sweet words of encouragement and a promise of another time, but she also recognized he had taken a big step to commit to another rendezvous with her and she didn't want to lose him again for the foreseeable future.

She took the bold step of calling him late that night, knowing that Giselle was out of town for the weekend. They talked for a long time, sweet, long sexy suggestive conversation that reassured them both how much they wanted to be together again. Alone in their respective beds that night, self-gratification was the only enjoyment and sexual release either of them got, but they had reinforced the intense carnal need between them -- they would be together again after so many years. It would be soon.

And it happened just a few months later -- but this time, with some advance planning -- they had a mind-blowingly exciting, sexually fulfilling weekend together. Just as Catt had hoped: their reunion was a perfectly successful sexual fantasy -- she planned the whole thing to excite, tease and pleasure Tom. He enjoyed Catt's fantasy execution which was arousing and fun; she had carefully planned what she would wear -- Tom's favorites: sexy black stockings with lacey trimmed tops, black patent stiletto heels that were so high Catt could barely teeter across the room, black lace panties and a bra which accentuated her ample breasts. She concealed the flirty, sexy costume with a man's ruffled front dress shirt fastened with just one button at her waist -- hinting at the excitement that might be found beneath it.

When Tom knocked on the door Catt's racing heart did a flip from the hormone charged sexual excitement. She executed a fluid ballet inspired move to pull the door open and simultaneously pose seductively behind it - providing just a tease with one long leg revealed in the doorway while her body remained hidden behind the door.

Tom raked his hungry eyes over Catt's beautiful face, then his eyes dropped to do a quick appraisal of her extended leg in the doorway -- it wasn't enough! He pushed the door open stepping inside as he enwrapped his arms around Catt and pushed her body against the hotel room wall bracing her there so that he could kiss her mouth and tongue her, sucking in her scent and swallowing the delicious juices of her mouth. He was aroused to the point that he could hardly breathe and he smothered Catt with one long, deep penetrating kiss inserting his tongue to probe the farthest reaches of the back of her throat. She moaned with the joyous pleasures of being with her lover again. Her exquisitely perfect sexual partner.

They stood pressed together, her ass hard against the wall, while Tom explored every inch of her face with his eyes, as well as her body with his lips, tongue and hands. He pushed his knee between her legs and was surprised to realize how wet Catt's pussy was already; his cock was dripping with pre-cum and he knew he couldn't hold in his excitement for long -- Tom broke their embrace. He was breathing hard trying to regain some equilibrium.

Tom and Catt were like two long-starving people finally presented with a bountiful feast of all their favorite taste treats. They explored the forgotten pleasures of their partner's body -- the pressure points the pleasuring places and the delicious responses -- he stroked her body and caressed her beautiful waxed mound placing gentle kisses on the smoothness of it -- she fondled his chest and pinched his nipples, then slid her fingers lightly over his belly, running her hand down through his pubic hair until finally grasping her prize: Tom's very stiff cock. They sucked and tongued each other in every imaginable erogenous place on their lover's body until they were both very, very close to simultaneous orgasm -- neither wanted to be sexually spent -- yet.

Tom placed a chaste kiss on one of Catt's nipples and then ran a quick teasing tongue over the tip which caused an immediate aroused contraction. She arched her back lifting her breasts toward his mouth for more.

"I'm starved! I need food before I enter you, wench!" Tom gave Catt the most sexy, leering stare he could muster -- it made her laugh.

"I came all this way for you to fondle me, and then you leave me horny and wanting satisfaction? How rude!" Catt was burbling laughter as she said it. She knew better! Tom was her consummate lover. He would never leave her wanting.

This first time Catt and Tom reunited physically, after their sexually charged rendezvous in Miami several years earlier, she was afraid she would feel old, stiff, stale; and she was more than a little uncertain in her older body's abilities - frightened that she wouldn't be able to create the sexy excitement between them that they both craved.... Until Tom tongued her clit. She exploded in an orgasm that rolled on in bliss for what seemed like eternity. Tom was so excited at the depth of Catt's pleasure he all too quickly exploded his cum on her belly before he could get his cock inside her hole. They each reveled in bringing the other to multiple orgasms, and the anticipation of being together had helped to provide their mutual excitement culminating in wild, hot sex that could have gone on all night if only physically possible -- the desire of the mind was willing, but the age of the bodies was less cooperative. So the teasing, tantalizing conversations: brief, seductive and flirty messages or Catt's graphic sexual descriptions of what she desired to do to her lover inspired them both to seek ever higher levels of descriptive creativity in the words, as well as touching, stroking, licking actions until next they could be together.

It was a thoroughly exciting, sexually satisfying interlude and both craved another opportunity as soon as plausible. When they weren't together physically Catt and Tom used their cell phones for maximum contact capabilities -- and erotic stimulation and satisfaction.

Frequently there was a quick call from Tom at the end of his work day before he boarded his commuter van for the long ride home. Tom and Catt tried to reconnect again at the other end of his ride as well, where he picked up his car, which gave them a slightly longer time to chat as he drove home.

One afternoon, as Catt had begun to change her writing genres from murder mysteries to erotica, she had fleshed out a storyline and started to read it to Tom when his commuter van pulled up at the stop where he waited. He was getting aroused by Catt's sexy tone of voice describing the storyline - so, in a very business-like tone, he told her to continue her conversation as he climbed on board the very crowded bus.

Catt was momentarily caught off-guard, but quickly picked up the pace as she continued to read the description she had written: a sexually graphic and detailed scene of her sucking Tom's cock. Every so often she would stop to take a breath and wonder if Tom wanted her to continue reading the script.

"Go on..." he would mutter in his very deep, sexy voice as if he was intently listening to a colleague describe a complicated business matter "...and then what happened?" He would ask innocently, but with great interest as if he was searching for a solution to a weighty business issue.

Both Catt and Tom were getting hot from the descriptive words, but also from the perceived risk of being overheard by one of Tom's nearby seatmates. He suddenly realized that the bulge at his pants zipper was attracting notice of his young seatmate and he did not need any misunderstanding of that nature.

"Yes, you can handle that for me...and I'll give you a call after dinner to learn if you were able to handle it successfully." It wasn't until he disconnected the call that Tom realized how tightly he had been holding the phone's ear piece against his ear to prevent anyone seated nearby from overhearing the other side of the conversation. The shell of his ear was read and swollen -- but Tom decided the thrill of the sexy escapade while wildly erotic and fun, was too dangerous to repeat -- at least not very often!

The road less travelled...

There had been another glorious, albeit brief weekend together a couple of years later. It almost replicated the first, but the rushed, wanton desires of that first reunion were nuanced the second time for maximum stimulation and enjoyment for their partner's pleasures. Throughout the many years of their intimate relationship, Catt's carnal emancipation had evolved from a frustrated, sexually unsatisfied, inexperienced young woman into a full-throated sexual being enjoying every opportunity to explore and learn about her body and its sexual pulse points. Tom had schooled Catt in the finer points of recognizing her own body's sexual stimulations and arousal triggers, but even more important to her - she had learned skillfully what pleasured him. Catt had become Eliza Doolittle to his Henry Higgins.

They might not be able to be together physically as often as they would have preferred, but the cell phones kept them in contact and afforded frequent opportunities to catch-up and enjoy flirty, carnally inspired conversations to keep each other sexually stimulated and aroused -- until the next time they could be together.

Catt left him numerous flirty, fun -- sometimes zany, sexy phone messages to stay in touch. She always worried about his well-being especially on those occasions when he would 'go dark' for days at a time; when she wouldn't hear from him, she was frantic that something untoward had happened to Tom and she would have no way of knowing... but then he would leave a message via email or phone teasing her to 'get down off the ledge' he was okay, and would be in touch very soon. Tom knew her so well! Her relief from the frantic worry was always palpable, but it didn't make it any easier to bear those silences while she was enduring them. Alone, always alone.

No one in Catt's life, other than Tom, knew that he was an intimate part of her very existence, and had been for over forty years. She had no one that she felt she could confide the highs and lows of her relationship with the man of her dreams -- the only man she had ever loved with all her heart and soul. No matter how she considered describing her more than forty-fucking year relationship with Tom, neither one of them came away looking good. They had been friends for decades, but they had also been lovers for almost that long.

After a painfully long analysis of their multi-decade relationship, Catt decided to say the one thing that had never been spoken between them. She knew she would regret not saying it if, or when, something happened to one of them. Catt confessed during a conversation, fraught with drama and fear on her part, that she loved Tom with all her heart and had for so many years. She knew he was married and that they would never be together as a couple, but before something happened to one of them she wanted, no needed to tell Tom how much she loved him. He had not responded. As she had known all along -- Tom was married to Giselle.

A bittersweet end...

As the years rolled on, Tom and Catt stayed in touch as often as they could and continued to enjoy their life-long, unique, friendship always planning for and discussing another sexy rendezvous - someday. She always teased Tom to come to the Delaware shore, to her home, and would imaginatively describe to him (when they discussed their sexual fantasies with each other) how she planned to greet him at the front door -- naked, except for the black pantyhose he so enjoyed her wearing. It still stirred his cock when he thought of Catt's legs encased in sexy, black pantyhose. Tom would then reciprocate describing for Catt how he would sweep her off her feet, carry her to the kitchen island lift her up, on to it - spreading her legs - to allow him ready access to her love canal - so he could make mad-passionate, multi-orgasmic love to her - licking her clit and fingering her hole until she was satiated.

*****

Some years later, Catt's doorbell rang one brisk evening as the sun was setting on another short winter's day at the shore. The woman, a friend of Catt's, answered the door and greeted the well-dressed gentleman with an inquiring smile. He was surprised that a stranger had opened the door and was momentarily unsure that that he was at the right house. The woman assured him that it was Catt Hogan's house and invited him to come inside out of the cold.

"Tom, it's you! It took you long enough to get here -- so many years! Come here and let me see you, my love!"

Catt had recognized Tom's voice immediately; it wasn't' the deep sonorous voice she remembered, but as always, the familiar timbre of it still 'roused her animal spirits.

Catt was sitting in the sun room near the cozy warmth of the fire. She had been reading Anais Nin, the book opened on her lap. A plaid woolen blanket was draped over her legs. She struggled to unwarp her bundled, somewhat arthritic limbs so she could reveal to him her gams, that he had always so adored.

Tom moved slowly toward her enveloping her frail body with a gentle hug. They hadn't been together in many years, but had continued to try to maintain communication via the occasional email and phone call. There was always the hope, the promise of a rendezvous someday but as time went by that expectation dimmed as did the sight in their eyes. The calls had become less frequent overtime and their once and always spicy, sexy suggestive talk had dwindled over the past months mostly because neither one could seem to find a private moment to have an inspired, intimate conversation together. Obligations and commitments to family and friends constantly stood in the way of a reunion. But there were the sweet memories of past times to keep them hopeful for the future. Wonderful, sexy memories collected over a lifetime of love and lust, still hopefully anticipated.

Tom bent to kiss her cheek simultaneously placing the delicate touch of his index finger at her chin turning Catt's face up to receive his lips. Catt's ice-blue eyes sparkled with tears of joy at seeing the love of her life again -- feeling his gentle touch on her face, on her lips.

Even after the years of being physically apart, Tom and Catt continued to be drawn to each other by their unique chemistry. That brief spark of intimacy rekindled their lifetime of shared memories, still firing between them. It caused a sexual energy which reignited expectations of want and desire -- the smoldering fire so long banked inside each of them.

She couldn't fully reciprocate the gesture of his embrace - being seated in front of him -- so Catt reached up attempting to place her hands on either side of his waist, settling one hand on his hip and the other placed -- open palm, lightly on the front of his slacks at the zipper. Tom's pecker quivered to life at Catt's touch...

"I've missed you so much, my Passion Prince! I was afraid we would never see each other again. Come sit beside me, My Handsome - you are a magnificent sight for these old eyes.

"Can you stay the night?" Catt inquired in a seductive purr.

"You are still a tease, my Kitty-Catt! I've missed you so much." Tom sat in the chair next to Catt's as they held hands and longingly stared into each other's eyes. "I can stay as long as you'll have me."

The profound emotional and physical connection they had shared for so long was instantly reignited in those few moments. Their multi-decade needs, both sensual and sexual, their wants and desires, the pleasures of the final fulfillment of the history of their lifetime love affair came over the couple as if it had been only an instant since they first met -- more than forty-fucking-years before.

And So, Catt and Tom Lived Their Remaining Days Together...

... in the cottage at the beach. They may have been older but their lifetime of want, desire and need for each other had kept the embers of their love smoldering until they could be together to reignite the flame of their eternal love.

Tom still took satisfaction in his ability to bring Catt to pleasurable levels of orgasm. It might have taken them a little longer to be physically aroused, but it still got them where they wanted to be -- together. It was the fulfillment of a lifetime - of want and desire for the two lovers to finally be together enjoying their twilight years together.