Forty Thousand or Bust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had to have been half an hour before the bathroom door opened and in walked a tall brown haired thirty year old'ish man who was more shocked to see Lucie sitting on the floor than she was to see him.

"What the fack." He said with his strong Australian accent.

She stood up, knowing that her time in the bathroom had runout.

His jaw dropped when he saw the leather clad hourglass figure with a collar and chain around her neck, wearing handcuffs.

He was immediately transfixed by her beautiful eyes that stared back at him in fear of what was going to happen next.

Was he the man sent to train her? She wondered.

Dougie took a step back out of the bathroom and turned his head down the corridor.

"Who's the Sheela?" he called out to Mr Taquan.

"She is my whore." He shouted back.

Taquan appeared, took hold of her chain and lead her back into the room with the big windows.

Dougie followed them. "I didn't know you paid for shit like this." He said.

"She is a thieving, lying whore who works for me." Taquan explained as he fastened the crotch strap back in place.

"She and her thieving friends is exactly the reason I can't yet supply you with the full harvest." He continued. "People keep steeling my crops and this is the result."

"Not my problem." Dougie told him. "You promised me one hundred and twenty thousand and now you're only offering me eighty."

"I can get you the rest." Taquan explained. "I just need time.

"We have a deadline." Dougie reminded him. "How much does she earn?"

"She is worth hundreds of thousands." Taquan told him, pointing to the new sex slave before him.

"I'M NOT A WHORE!" she shouted.

Taquan slapped her hard across her face again, shocking Dougie who then prepared himself to intervene if Tauqan raised his hand to her again.

"That's the problem with you guys, you think we all look the same." Dougie said. "She's a facking monster mate."

Beaten and belittled, Lucie stood, handcuffed listening to the insulting argument between the two men as Dougie tried to convince Mr Taquan that she wasn't worth as much as he thought.

"You owe me forty thousand." Dougie told him. "And until I see it, I'll hold on to the girl as collateral assurance."

"She is worth more than forty thousand." Taquan said.

"I'll bring her back when you get me the merchandise." Dougie told him. "You know my word is my bond."

"I need time." Taquan said looking away from the couple as Dougie lifted the end of her chain.

"Take as long as you want." He replied. "She'll be safe with me."

Lucie, Mr Taquan and Dougie walked through the village where people bowed at them as they passed. Lucie recognised the man with the dog who had picked her up from the hillside when she'd been first captured by the trap. He held her clear plastic waterproof beach bag with all her possessions, including her clothes, passport and phone.

Dougie took the bag and spoke to the man in Indonesian, obvious to Lucie that his words were thanking him in a manor that they had met before.

Lucie had managed to swing the collar chain around behind her and now held it in her hands, following the direction of Taquan and Dougie as she walked along at the side of them, knowing that running would be pointless.

They walked to the shore where a gang plank bridged the gap across to a cabin cruiser boat moored in the harbour with the letters 'LITTLE BERTHA' written on the front at the side.

Taquan stayed on the shore as Lucie and Dougie climbed on board.

She sat next to the steering wheel as he untied the moorings and started the engine.

"She still belongs to me." Taquan shouted as Dougie waved his hand in the air, signalling goodbye.

"Forty thousand right?" Dougie shouted behind him as he revved the engines so that he wouldn't be able to hear Taquan complaining about the taking of his best ever female asset.

Lucie was still on edge but felt slightly relieved about being transported by Dougie rather than being in the clutches of the horrible Taquan cartel.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked, watching him steer the boat passed the beach she had originally landed on for the fateful day trip, then turning them out towards the open ocean.

That's when she observed for the first time a shiny silver revolver tucked down the back of his pants.

"Wherever you want to go baby?" he joked.

They were two hundred and nine miles off the coast of Darwin and would have to travel overnight to reach the north Australian coast where Dougie planned to anchor the cruiser and travel the last mile in his small inflatable to avoid customs.

Nether of the two spoke for the first twenty minutes of the journey. Dougie set the navigation devices and checked some information on his sat phone. He set the heading, left the steering wheel and went below deck for a moment.

He came back up the steps soon after, with a beer in his hand.

"Want one?" he asked.

What the fuck? She thought.

"No thanks." She replied, knowing that she would need a clear head from now on.

"Suit yourself." He told her then took a swig from the bottle.

How could someone be so calm in a situation like this? She thought.

"So you're a hooker?" he asked.

"No. I'm a tourist from England." She told him.

"Nice cover story. I'll bet some people believe you when you tell them that." "What do like to be called?" he asked.

"My name is Lucie."

"Lucy from England. A prostitute and a drug thief." He said. "So how many fucks do I get for my forty thousand dollars?"

She stared at him, knowing that there would be little she could do to stop him if he wanted to take advantage of her with just the two of them out on the open sea.

"An attractive girl like you must charge at least three hundred a time." Taking another drink, he said "I reckon that's about a hundred and twenty fucks."

Lucie still didn't reply.

"That's at least three months with me before I send you back to work for Wanny."

"I'm not a prostitute."

"You sure look like one to me." He said. "A kinky one two." He reached out and flipped the leather of her cups down, revealing her tits. "Where the hell did you get this outfit?"

"From that fucking pervert Taquan." She told him. "I hate it. It's far too tight. I can hardly breathe." "Can you please help me get it off?"

"You could try working for your freedom. Then I might consider taking it off." He said with a chancing look in his eye and schoolboy smirk on his face.

"And these cuffs." She began pleading, ignoring his last comment. "There are no keys for them, they need cutting off. Can you get rid of them." "Please. I can't run anywhere out in the middle of the ocean."

"I don't have the tools on board to remove any of that." He told her. "It will be too risky to use a knife on that leather because it's so tight against your skin and I don't have any metal cutting equipment with me for those cuffs."

Standing in front of her he adjusted the position of her tits so that they were fully hanging out and over the folded down leather hem then he began to examine one of them with his hand.

"Do you kiss on the lips?" he asked, not looking up at her to see how much her eyes wanted to stab him to death.

She turned away in disgust, pulling her tit from his hand.

He grabbed her shoulders and spun her back round.

"Where are you going lady?" he said, pinching hold of one of her nipples so that she wouldn't pull away again.

"Get off me!" she shouted.

"Disobedience will only lead to trouble." He warned her. "Is that what you want?"

"AAGHH!" she shouted. "Get the fuck off me."

"I think you need to be reminded of your position around here." He said, letting go of her nipple and turning away from her. When he turned back, she was shocked to see that he had unzipped his shorts and had his semi erect cock hanging out of them. "You could start by warming this up."

He put his hand on the top of her head and began pushing her down towards the floor.

"NO!" she screamed out loud, backing away from him.

After only a couple of steps she had reached the side of the boat.

Dougie approached her again, knowing she now had nowhere to go.

It was then that she raised her knee and straightened her leg out, kicking him squarely in the balls with the bridge of her foot where the laces of her trainers were.

At first he was shocked but then backed away, knowing the pain was soon to follow.

"Bitch!" He said. "You fucking bitch."

He put his cock back in his shorts and bent over to relieve the aching feeling.

He grabbed her collar chain and dragged her below deck.

There was a sofa bed down there where he pushed her on to her front. He then bent her knees, bringing her feet up towards the exposed lower half of her arse cheeks.

By using the padlock from the hatch on the boat, he spun the chain and collar around to behind her then locked the free end around both of her ankles, hogtying her on the floor.

"You're going to pay for that." He told her then ran back up on deck to drive the boat.

She gave up struggling and accepted that she was in trouble.

Dougie checked on her once below deck where he fondled and gently patted her arse with his hand, commenting on what fun he intended to have with it later.

Roughly three hours further into their journey he appeared again.

"Have you had enough?" he asked.

"Yes. I'm sorry. I panicked." She told him. "Can I use the toilet?"

He unchained her ankles, stood her up and unfastened her leather crotch strap, stowing the trailing end with her cuff chain through the 'D' ring behind her.

He then folded up the hem of the narrow skirt from around her hips and allowed it to rest around her waist, exposing her body's naked lower half.

Standing in front of her, he placed his leg across her knees to stop her squashing his balls again and put both hands on her arse.

"I'd have payed a million dollars for you." He told her before letting her go again.

The bathroom cubicle was only a few steps away but as she walked past the sink she spotted the shiny pistol on the counter to the side of it.

If she turned around, she would be able to reach it with her hands behind her back.

How could he be so stupid? She thought. She just had to have it to make her escape and get to the police.

They sailed through the night until three o'clock in the morning when she felt the engines slow down and the boat began manoeuvring around.

"The anchor is down. We'll wait until it gets light." he told her.

He pointed to the floor in front of the sofa bed, "Lay down there and get some sleep."

He lay back on the sofa himself and nodded off.

It began to get light at five o'clock in the morning so Lucie quietly crept up stairs to have a look outside. She could see land and looked at the small rubber dingy, now in the water which had been carried at the back of the larger cruiser all the way.

She crept back down into the cabin and headed for the gun on the counter next to the sink.

Nervously she reached behind her and picked it up. She held it in her right hand and pulled the chain of her cuffs as far to the side as she could.

"YOU FUCKING LISTEN TO ME YOU ASS HOLE." She shouted, waking Dougie up immediately. "You give me that sat phone now or I'll shoot you."

Startled he shouted out "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

"I mean it. I'll shoot you!"

He stood up, put his hand in his pocket, checked that he still had possession of all six bullets, confirming that the gun wasn't loaded and calmly approached her.

"FUCKING STAY THERE!" she shouted.

He slowly moved towards her as she backed up the stairs out onto the deck.

He followed her all the way to the back of the boat where she could go no further.

"I MEAN IT!" she shouted, now panicking.

He heard the sound of the gun clicking as she dry fired two of the empty chambers.

"You fucking did as well." He said, taking the gun from her shaking hands. "You would have shot me wouldn't you?"

She began to scream and cry as her chance of escape had just gone horribly wrong, making the situation far worse for her.

"When Taquan slapped you back there I stepped in and rescued you." He told her. "I have saved you from the next ten years of being a sex slave for him. You would have been repeatedly tortured, raped and eventually shot if they couldn't sell you on to someone else, where if you were sold it would only start the process again." "And this is what I get?"

"Step over to the dingy." He ordered.

She stood on the edge at the very back of the boat facing Dougie.

Holding her collar chain in his left hand, he grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back then kissed her lips as she tried to twist away from him, being careful not to loose her balance.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He said. "But I'm sorry. I have to do this."

As she stood on the edge of the boat, he took hold of the very end of the chain and pushed her with his foot into the water.

Before disappearing under the surface he heard her scream out, "I'M SORRY!"

He then gently tugged on the chain until her head was above the water again.

Through coughing and spluttering she pleaded with him telling him over and over again how sorry she was.

He pulled the dingy closer and stepped into it. Reaching down under the water behind her, he grabbed hold of the 'D' ring and hauled her up on to the side of the inflatable.

By kicking her legs, she managed to safely get the rest of her body in the dingy and lay there clearing the salt water from her nose and mouth.

"OK." She said. "What is it that you want from me?"

"For now I want you to stay where you are." He told her "If you jump in you'll drown."

Stepping out of the dingy and back onto the boat, he said "I need to get my things before we set off."

At least two hours passed by before he finally put his phone down and loaded a water tight box in to the dingy. She had managed to sit up on one of the seats and was warming up again in the sun, not realising that this drying process would again be shrinking the leather, further narrowing her constricted waist.

"There's been a change of plan." He told her.

"You mean you had a plan?"

"I did." He explained, "I planned to hold on to you at my house where you were going to behave, lay low and be taken care of until Wanny (Mr Taquan) back there could prove that he had the forty thousand shortfall for me."

"It looks like I have to go to Yamdena now to sort somebody out so I've asked my sister to house sit and look after you."

"Your sister?" she questioned.

"Yes. You'll like her." He smiled. "A bit more of a woman's woman if you know what I mean."

Lucie said nothing.

"She was a prison officer for twenty years and knows how to look after a female guest."

It took just under five minutes to travel the one mile journey by dingy to the shore, where a light blue pickup truck waited for them with a woman sitting in the driving seat.

"There she is."

Dougie helped Lucie onto the shore.

Her wet shoes squelched with each step as she walked up towards the pickup where he then helped her remove them.

"Gooday sis." He said to the driver "Sorry to spring this on you but needs must and all that. I'm sure you understand."

"Lucie this is my sister Yvonne. Yvonne this is Lucie."

"What a beauty Yvonne replied. "I'm going to enjoy looking after you."

He wrapped a cloth scarf around Lucie's neck to hide her collar and sat her in the front seat.

"Lucie was facing a life of prostitution and slavery under the Taquan cartel from Selaru until I rescued her." He explained to his sister. "She stole drugs, attacked me and shot at me so I was going to teach her a lesson and keep her like this for a while before I let her out of her cuffs and this tight leather shit." "I'm going to be looking after her for a while until Taquan and his men want her back.

She tried twisting out of his way when he demonstrated to his sister how to fold the leather cups down at the top of the corseted leather and reveal her breasts.

Yvonne nodded in approval.

"I guess I'll leave it up to you to give her back her freedom." He said, lifting the leather cups back up into place. "Don't listen to any of her stories about I'm just an innocent tourist shit ether, she only want's an excuse to get away."

"I think I'll be able to do a better job of taking care of her than you." Yvonne reassured her brother.

Dougie then returned to the dingy to deal with his urgent situation in Yamdena.

Lucie was slightly more relieved to be in the company of a woman, instead of a man and especially glad to be away from the Indonesian drugs and sex trade.

"Twenty years in the prison service taught me well." Yvonne said to Lucie. "The difference here with you being my prisoner is that I don't have to abide by any rules."

Lucie could only assume the worst about the meaning of Yvonne's comment. I must not get on the wrong side of her she thought.

As they drove off, Lucie asked "Where are we?"

"Ok." Yvonne replied "I don't want to hear any of your pleading innocence bullshit. OK?" "Every prisoner I have ever dealt with has been innocent if you ask them and I'm immune to sob stories. Do you hear me?" "So I don't want to hear another word from your mouth this whole journey. Understand?"

"Yes." she replied.

"WHAT DID I JUST SAY TO YOU? Yvonne shouted back. "NOT A FUCKING WORD!"

They drove without stopping for two hours, each time they turned off a road it was onto a more narrow, dustier road until eventually they travelled along a bumpy dirt track and pulled up outside a rather impressive single story house.

Yvonne walked around the truck and helped Lucie out and onto her bear feet.

Upon entering Dougie's home, Lucie looked around at the grand marble entrance hall.

"Ok. You may talk now but no fucking innocence bullshit ok?" she told her. "And if I don't answer you then don't ask me again. Got it?"

"Can I use the bathroom please?"

They both walked into the spacious tiled bathroom.

"What the fuck is that shit you're wearing? Yvonne asked. "A bit of a leather fetish prostitute are you? You've even had your own cuffs made to please your boss." "I'll tell you something lady; you certainly do it for me."

"I'm not a prostitute." Were the only words she managed to say before stopping when Yvonne stared directly into her face.

"DO YOU WANT TO EAT MY UNDERWEAR AND HAVE YOUR MOUTH TAPED SHUT?" she shouted. "I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR INNOCENCE BULLSHIT!"

Shocked, Lucie stood in silence as Yvonne unfastened her crotch strap and left her alone in the bathroom.

When Yvonne returned she inspected Lucie's leather corset and realised the true potential of the crotch strap. She then lifted up the leather hem covering the top of her arse and discovered how it held itself up, showing off her perfect peachy arse cheeks from just above her hips.

"Come on let me show you to your room."

Because of the nature of his work Dougie had a panic room built under his house.

Yvonne led Lucie by her chain, through a door in the hallway which was disguised as a wall panel to fool anyone looking for it. They began to descend the stone staircase into the hiding room where the décor was noticeably a start contrast to the rest of the house, having plain brick walls on ether side.

Yvonne flicked the lights on and they entered the cool, musty, windowless underground room.

Lucie was guided over to the far wall opposite the staircase and made to stand under a narrow metal girder. This metal roof strut had numerous equally spaced, short metal pillars spanning its whole length, attached to the ceiling, holding up the floor above them.

Yvonne then took a padlock from the escape room tunnel exit, which was meant for locking the door behind a fleeing person, forcing any perusing intruders to go back out the way they came, buying the escapee precious seconds to get away.