Forty Thousand or Bust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucie's heart sank when Yvonne used it to lock the collar chain over the roof strut above her through one of the gaps between two of the metal pillars securing the floor up above.

"Tried to shoot my little brother did you?" Yvonne asked. "You thieving prostitute."

"No. It's not like that." Lucie pleaded. "Please. You have to help me. I was kidnapped in Indonesia."

Yvonne flipped down the cups covering Lucie's tits and pulled them towards her so that they hung out over the top of the corset.

"I'm not a prostitute." She continued. "I'm the victim of sex trafficking."

Yvonne squeezed Lucie's tits with her hands, kneading the flesh like a baker would with his dough to make his bread.

She rotated her thumbs around Lucie's nipples, causing them to harden, completely out of Lucie's control.

Yvonne's eyes were fixated on the sexual effect she was having over Lucie and her now shamefully erecting bullet nipples.

She knew that Lucie must be disgusted by her own body's reaction but yet there was little she could do to stop Yvonne causing this natural, blood rushing, runaway action as they became even harder and more sensitive.

"So if I call my little brother now." She asked without looking up or loosing concentration on what her hands were doing. "And ask him why he said that you stole drugs and shot at him. What do you think he'll tell me?"

Before Lucie could answer Yvonne lowered her head down and began to suck on one of Lucie's hardening nipples.

Powerless to stop her, Lucie tried to contest her case, hugely embarrassed about the rigidity of the nipple in Yvonne's mouth.

"I found a Marijuana bush. That much is true." She explained. "And as far as shooting your brother. The gun wasn't even loaded."

The slack in the collar chain allowed Yvonne to push Lucie back against the wall and press her own body hard against Lucie's. Letting go of her tits, she then held Lucie's head with both hands and forcefully kissed her on the lips.

"Save your breath." Yvonne told her, letting go of her head she rubbed her hands down from Lucie's waist, over the raised leather flap which exposed her lower half, stopping when she could hold each of her bare arse cheeks with both hands.

Yvonne then took hold of Lucie's cuffed wrists and pressed them against the wall. She kissed her captive's lips again to demonstrate the superiority and control she had over Lucie because of her predicament.

Yvonne then gently probed between Lucie's legs, parting her lips and finding her clitoris "I have a little something upstairs for you." she whispered, looking suggestively into her eyes.

"Please. Can't you just let me go." Lucie begged.

It clearly fell on deaf ears as Yvonne turned and exited up the stairs.

Lucie could see the blue vibrator Yvonne was carrying when she reappeared. It was a long blue silicone shaft with a small little sprout spurring off at a tangent near the base.

"Would you like to use your own lubrication?" Yvonne asked, holding it up in front of Lucie's mouth.

She pulled down hard on Lucie's hair at the back of her head. "Come on, open wide. Let's not make this unnecessarily painful."

"NO!" Lucie shouted.

Having no other options, Lucie twisted and tried pulling her head away but couldn't stop the rubber thing invading her mouth when she opened her jaw to cry out.

Next Yvonne worked the saliva soaked intruder into the clenched protesting lips between Lucie's legs, placing the small little silicone lump at the base, on her clit and turned it on to it's maximum setting before letting go.

After folding the leather skirt back down, she pulled and tugged at the buckle when she re-fastened the crotch strap much tighter than it was before, ensuring it held the vibrator firmly inside her.

"Don't go anywhere now will you?" Yvonne said as she exited the panic room via the stone steps.

It was a horrible situation to be in for Lucie. Knowing there was nothing she could do about the vibrations she began to think of anything disgusting so that she didn't become aroused.

It didn't work. Eventually her G spot became so sensitive that she had to succumb.

Submitting to the reality of her helplessness and the out of control predicament, she quietly took fast shallow breaths, allowing her orgasm take over for the next few carefree seconds.

The vibrations didn't stop. They continued to torment her for the next three hours.

Unable to sit or walk around, she remained at Yvonne's mercy awaiting her return but still trying again and again to gain access to the out of reach buckle in front of her by pulling the chain of her cuffs as far as possible to the left and right through the 'D' ring behind her.

She knew the vibrator would be staying inside her until Yvonne decided otherwise but with nothing else to do, why not keep trying herself to remove it? She thought.

Lucie felt relieved when she eventually heard Yvonne's footsteps coming down the stone stairs.

She stopped in front of Lucie, face to face with her and pulled her head back by grabbing hold of her hair behind her.

"How many orgasms have you had you little whore?" she asked.

"None." Lucie replied.

She tried turning away when Yvonne kissed her firmly on the lips and fondled one of her tits, checking the rigidity of her nipple as she did.

"Liar." She said.

Lucie stood still as Yvonne inspected the handcuffs locked through the 'D' ring behind her back.

"I see." Yvonne said.

She momentarily left Lucie alone and disappeared again, returning with a butter knife from the kitchen.

Yvonne tried to open the catch of one of Lucie's handcuffs by inserting it into the front where the buckle had entered.

"Nope." she said to herself. "I'm going to have to shim it."

Confused as to what this meant and still with the vibrations happening inside her, lucie found herself left alone again whilst Yvonne disappeared to get the said shim.

"Good old Coke cans." She said.

Yvonne had cut open an empty drink can and made a thin metal strip from part of it. This was what she referred to as a shim. She then pushed it into the front of the welded buckle, raising the catch inside, out of the way and allowing her to open the cuff from Lucie's right hand.

"A trick we all knew about in the prison service. It even works on standard police handcuffs." She said, passing the open cuff through the 'D' ring behind Lucie and allowing her arms to fall by her sides for the first time in twenty four hours.

It was such a relief to have her hands back so soon but it was to be short lived.

"Thank you." she said.

"Don't think for one minute that I'm going to be kind to you." Yvonne told her. "Get your hands up." She said then guided both Lucie's wrists up to the metal roof strut.

She didn't struggle because she expected what was about to happen as Yvonne put the chain of her cuffs through the same place as her collar chain and closed the open cuff back around the free wrist of Lucie's right hand.

Yvonne again then used the shim to unlock the collar and remove it from around Lucie's neck, allowing it to swing down from the roof on its six foot long chain.

"Let's have a look." She said then opened the crotch strap and much to Lucie's delight, she pulled out the vibrator.

Yvonne knelt down and gently bit her teeth into Lucie's soaking lips, tasting her juices as she did, confirming how wet she was and that she had indeed orgasmed.

Not knowing how hard Yvonne's bite was going to get Lucie instinctively jumped backwards and lifted one of her legs up to defend herself.

In doing so she accidently caught Yvonne's nose quite hard with her knee.

This stunned Yvonne. She stood up and held onto her nose as her eyes began to water.

"I'm sorry." Lucie said.

Yvonne rubbed the vibrator along Lucie's top lip, leaving Lucie's own scent of sex wetness under her nose.

"Oh dear." Yvonne said, then turned and slowly walked up the steps again taking the vibrator with her.

Lucie lost track of time standing alone, now even more helpless than before with her hands cuffed above her head, extending the feeling of time before Yvonne returned carrying something in her hands.

Yvonne casually rested a garden cane and a pair of scissors on the floor in front of Lucie and stood up to face her.

Using only one finger she began tracing Lucies narrow waist line where the leather held it tightly clad just at the point where the garment allowed her hips to flare out into the short hem of her, still raised, skirt.

She then took hold of both sides of the collar still swinging next to Lucie by its chain from overhead and looked again at the slim corseted waist.

"I wonder." She said.

"Don't you dare!" Lucie shouted as Yvonne offered the collar up to her waist at the narrowest part of her shrunken leather body suit.

But it wasn't to be. The gap in the opening of the collar around her waist proved to be too much of a contest for Yvonne to close in this position. Maybe if Lucie lay on the ground Yvonne would be able to kneel on the collar and put her weight into it. She tried wrapping one arm around Lucie and pulled the two halves together but it wouldn't quite close.

"AHHH!" Lucie shouted as the collar narrowed her waist down even further. "Fuck!"

"Do I hear you complaining?"

"That's too much." Lucie said.

Yvonne conceded by removing the collar from her waist and offering it to Lucie's left leg where she successfully clamped it around her thigh just above her knee, leaving it loosely hanging at the extent of the length of chain from above.

This wasn't Yvonne's plan anyway. She wanted to teach Lucie a lesson for hitting her in the face and so she began cutting the leather from the top of Lucie's back with the scissors. She cut all the way down to the bottom, through the crotch belt, exposing her and leaving her completely naked as the whole leather garment fell to the floor in a heavy heap.

"Thank you so much." She said, relieved to be able to breathe properly again.

Yvonne picked up the cane and looked Lucie in the eye. "This is for hitting my nose."

The first swing whipped through the air, landing across the top of both her arse cheeks with a fine slapping sound as it came to a stop on her bare flesh.

Dougie had returned early after his emergency had come to nothing and he decided he wasn't needed in Yamdena.

He knew somebody was home because his sister's light blue pickup remained outside but he could find no signs of anybody when he walked inside.

That's when he heard Lucie scream out from behind the concealed panic room door.

Yvonne Released the padlock suspending the collar from above to adjust it then pulled down hard on the free end of the chain to raise Lucie's leg in the air and take away her balance.

Dougie threw the door open and ran down the stone steps, just in time to see Yvonne take her second swing, landing the cane on Lucie's back, just above the reddening mark of her first hit.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" Dougie shouted as Lucie screamed out again. "I told you to release her from all this when she has learned her lesson."

"She hasn't learned her lesson yet." Yvonne replied.

"I meant for you to toy with her head for an hour or two!" he explained. "This is fucking torture."

Lucie watched as Dougie snatched the garden cane from Yvonne's hands and whipped it across his elder sister's bare thigh.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" he shouted. "I'm supposed to be rescuing her for fuck sake."

Yvonne stormed up the stairs and out of the front door shouting back "Fuck you." As she slammed it shut.

"Oh my god I'm sorry." "I didn't realise my sister was such a bitch." "What the fuck has she done to you?" He asked, looking at her arms and feeling the collar which now held one of her knees up in the air.

For the first time Lucie felt glad to see him. I thought you were in Yamdena?" she asked.

"No it got cancelled so I turned around and came straight back." He explained whilst reaching up to the cuffs above her head.

"How did she do this?" he asked.

Lucie pointed out the piece of coke can on the floor and described what he needed to do to open them. After a short fumble with the shim he managed to work out how to open the wrist cuffs.

She didn't care about her arms as they fell down by her sides it was her leg that was making it difficult for her to balance.

"Can you get this thing off me as well please?" she asked, holding on to Dougie's shoulder.

He inserted the thin piece of metal into the buckle and tried to open the catch but it simply wasn't strong enough to lift the catch out of the way because of the pressure her thigh was exerting on it.

He had to keep straightening the metal shim after each failed attempt of opening it.

Finally by pulling the collar closed and inserting the metal slither, the catch released and the collar swung open freely.

Lucie immediately ran for the stairs where to her surprise Dougie didn't chase her as she headed to the bathroom.

Shortly after a little alone time locked away from the man who had rescued her twice now, she heard a gentle knock on the bathroom door.

"Hey Lucie. Look I'm sorry about all this." He told her "I have your things out here."

Curiosity took over as she wondered what he meant and opened the door to find him standing there holding her transparent waterproof beach bag with as well as her passport, phone and cash, it also held her shorts and bikini.

Without speaking she snatched the bag from him and locked the bathroom door again.

"Why don't you take a shower and then get dressed?" he said loudly through the closed door. "I'm sorry about what just happened." "You have my word that nobody will harm you again."

He listened in silence for a short time then walked away from the door when he heard the water from the shower begin to flow.

After getting dressed in the only clothes she now had she found him in the kitchen cooking.

"Hey." He said. "Hungry?"

She looked back at him and asked, "What's going on?"

"Look." He said digging in the back pocket for his wallet. "I have three hundred and sixty dollars on me." "I can get you another five hundred from the ATM in town and drop you at a bus station."

"Why would you want to do that?" she asked.

"Because I'm guessing that the rest of your belongings are back in Indonesia and I wouldn't advise going back there to get them." "The other option is that you stay here and we go shopping tomorrow but I'm. . ."

"I want to go home." She said cutting him off mid sentence. "I want to go back to England." "I need to get to the bus station"

"Come on." he said, gesturing for her to follow him into his bedroom. "You need some clothes."

All of his clothes were too big but she did manage to put an emergency bag of toiletries and two of his tightest fitting tops together which would see her through a night in a hotel during the course of her journey to the airport.

When Dougie pulled up at the ATM, she had the chance to run but instead she stayed in the passenger seat of his grey pickup truck and watched him withdraw money as promised then casually climb back into the driver's seat.

"Just remind me. How did you end up in this mess in the first place?" he asked.

"I stole a couple of buds from the plantation belonging to Mr Taquan so I would look cool at a party in Yamdena." She explained. "I had no idea it would lead to this."

"Could you describe to me where exactly his crop is growing?"

"Yes." She said then described the route from the beach, up the hill and what to look for before heading for the summit. She warned him about the traps and reminded him about the shim trick with the drinks can to open them if he planned to visit the area.

"If I give you this then we never met. Right?" he told her handing over the five hundred dollars. "And no police. Ok!"

Although she had an open flight ticket to get her home, she still needed all the charity she could take to get herself to the airport and on the earliest flight home, so she took the money.

They drove to the bus station in the city where Lucie would be able to catch a shuttle bus to the airport.

The traffic on their journey became stop start as they neared their destination due to cars picking up and dropping people off.

She had her bag in the foot well under her feet so decided to jump out and make a run for it whilst there were plenty of people around.

She removed her seatbelt, grabbed her bag, flung the door open and spun around as she jumped out of the truck.

"Don't mention it." He shouted just as the door slammed shut.

With sarcasm being the only option he could think of to quickly enough obtain a reaction from her before she ran too far away, he wound down the electric passenger window and shouted over to the fleeing woman, "What, not even a kiss?"

It worked. She stopped and turned back to him. "If I ever see you again it will be in a court room."

The general public continued about their business as normal.

Dougie managed to drive away without causing a scene, leaving the ungrateful damsel free to do as she pleased and with him now having the problem of explaining to Taquan how she got away.

A lot of trouble came about because of Lucie's disappearance over the next two months with Taquan which meant that Dougie had to watch his back so when a Jeep drove towards his house, stopped along the dirt track, did a 'U' turn and drove away again, he raised his alert state.

Three hours later he noticed the same Jeep coming back so he grabbed his revolver, checked all six bullets and holstered it down the back of his pants in preparation for confrontation.

Lucie stopped the rented Jeep outside Dougie's house and sat there for a moment in the driving seat nervously wondering if she should get out. Having driven there once already and turned back due to nerves, this would be her second attempt at seeing him.

She hadn't returned home to England after leaving Dougie at the bus station that day, instead she'd bounced back so much stronger after her lucky escape and felt indestructible like she could walk on water.

The smile on his face when he realised who it was and not somebody about to attack him, coupled with the overwhelming delight of seeing Lucie again, told her that it was ok to get out of the Jeep.

Now more confident, she approached Dougie with a huge 'pleased to see you' smile on her face whilst he remained standing at the front door smiling back at her.

"This is a lovely surprise." He said breaking the silence. "How come you're here?"

"I didn't go home. I faced up to what happened and finished my tour of Australia as planned." "But now my trip is close to the end I can't go back to England without seeing you first." She explained. "I've not been able to think of anything but you and what you did for me since the day I ran away from you at the bus station."

"Come in." he invited, laughing in disbelief, moving aside to let her passed out of the heat and into the air conditioned house.

She stood still and faced him in the hallway.

"Is me being here a bad idea?" she asked.

"No. Not at all." He stepped away from the front door and into the entrance of his lounge, putting Lucie between him and her exit so that she wouldn't feel threatened or trapped by him.

"How. Well. Erm. How are you? It's so good to see you." His shock and delight were both obvious to Lucie, making her feel just that little bit more relaxed as she had prepared herself for this moment for the past two months and was able to keep her cool even though she felt equally as apprehensive.

"I feel like I'm in the presence of an angel." He smiled. "I thought I'd never see you again." He then looked down and lowered his tone slightly. "Unless of course it was in a court room."

"Yes. Sorry about that." She said also looking down at her feet. "Those weren't the most appreciative or complimentary parting words I could have chosen, I must admit." "If you can remember your parting words to me then I've got something for you." She seductively looked back up at him. "If you want it that is."

1...34567...11