Forty Thousand or Bust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down at her left hand and then her right to see them both empty. "As long as it's not another kick in the balls." he joked looking back up again and smiling.

She stared at him seriously and then moved her head towards his. Dougie froze and allowed her soft, sticky gloss covered lips to press against his as she kissed him.

"Thank you." She said. "I at least owe you that." "I can't imagine what my fate would have been if you hadn't rescued me."

She felt the safety of his embrace when he pulled her in close to him, wrapping his arms around her shoulders creating a man shield around her.

Her arms were now around him too. She moved one hand down his back and paused for a moment when she felt the handle of his gun.

"I told you." He whispered. "I would have given up a million dollars for you that day."

She smiled.

Still touching the handle of his pistol.

She just had to do it.

She couldn't resist re-enacting the moment where she held him at gunpoint on the boat.

As a joke she quickly took the revolver from down behind his belt and ran five steps backwards, pointing it at him.

"Give me a million dollars then!" She said with a smile and the look of laughter in her eyes.

"You can have as much as you want." He laughed. "I think you are the most beautiful girl in the world."

His comment wiped the smile off her face. She couldn't quite comprehend what he'd just said. Wanting to return the complement she stood dumbfounded as he continued.

"I would love to be the one who provides for you." He went on. "I'll even throw in that gun if you want it." He calmly closed the outside door. "Be careful though it's loaded this time."

Her smile remained absent and she felt such a fool as the joke she had played became ever more inappropriate. She turned the gun around so that it was pointing to herself and handed it back to Dougie.

"You know I was only joking don't you?" she said as he took the pistol from her and placed it behind him on a small table against the wall in the hallway.

"I kind of hoped so." He told her, stroking her hair away from her neck. "I meant what I just said though."

She shyly tilted her head down towards her feet momentarily before looking back up to his face.

"Ok then." She said and put her arms around his shoulders. "I'm listening."

Lucie then pulled down, jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist.

He caught hold under her arse with his arms and held her up against him. By turning them both around and pressing her back against the wall, he kissed her without any hesitation.

The kiss broke. "I'm sorry about kicking you in the balls by the way." She said. "How are they?"

"I think they're about to empty themselves." He replied.

He began to walk, carrying her with him along the hallway.

"Where are we going?" she asked, absolutely smitten in the arms of her saviour.

"You look tired." He said.

She laughed out loud.

"I'm sorry I ran away from you like I did." She told him. "You saved my life." "Thank you."

She noted with approval his crisp clean bed sheets and pillows, hoping for this to be her destination as he carried her into the large, modern designed bedroom.

"We need to make up for lost time?" she said.

She kept hold of his neck as he lay her on the bed, pulling him down on top of her just in case he had any other ideas about letting go of her.

"How could I have been so blind to not notice you before?" she said. "Am I forgiven?"

"I can't believe you're here." He told her. "I thought I'd lost you." "Are you staying over for the night?"

"I may be tempted." "But where on earth am I going to sleep?" she joked.

He lowered his head to meet hers where she lay on the bedding and initiated a kiss that twenty minutes ago he never dreamed of.

Her eyes were closed for most of the time but she opened them momentarily as they adjusted their position to move up further on the bed.

Breaking the kiss off suddenly she moved her head away and shouted out, "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?"

Dougie didn't need much time to realise what she was talking about. He rolled off her so that she could stand up.

Displayed on his bedroom wall using three nails were the open restraints that Taquan's men had locked her in. The collar chain was padlocked to the centre of the cuff chain, using the lock his sister had used in the panic room.

"Those are mine!" she said in disgust. "What are you doing with them in here?"

"Shit." "I'm sorry." He explained backing himself into the corner away from her and the bedroom door. "The truth is that they remind me of you and an adventure where the outcome wasn't quite as I had hoped." She stared at him with her mouth open in disbelief. "Please don't be afraid."

She lifted the collar off the wall and held the two curved halves open in her hands. The memory of its original purpose sent a shiver down her spine.

Dougie walked over to her slowly and stroked her hair gently with one hand, testing the water as if asking permission to touch her again as he stood around the back of her.

He put his hands around her waist from behind and through her hair he kissed her on the neck .

"They will never harm you again." He whispered. "You beat them last time remember."

She took one of the cuffs from the wall too and held it open.

"I haven't felt traumatised by everything that happened until just now. She told him. "I consider myself very lucky to get away like I did." "You know you're the only person I can ever talk about this with don't you?"

"Give them to me." He said, taking the cuffs and collar from her. "We know that they don't even need keys don't we."

"I'll wear them if you want, to show you how harmless they are." He said.

"How do you mean?" she replied.

"If I put the cuffs on myself will it show you that they pose no threat to you?"

"Why would you do that?" she asked.

"I want to prove to you how safe you are here with me." He told her and placed the chain set on the floor.

"I promise I'll never hurt you." He then put his arms around her waist and pulled her in to him. "I have beaten myself up so much over the last two months for leaving you alone here with my sister and for how she treated you." He then kissed her forehead before looking into her eyes. "Can we try again?"

She smiled at him. "I'd love to." She said, taking hold of his arm and gently encouraging him back over to the bed. "And I promise not to shoot you again." She smiled.

They both laughed. With the chains and manacles on the floor they continued where they had left off by rolling around on the bed like children.

"Were you really going to wear those cuffs in front of me to ease my mind?" She asked.

Dougie knew full well that the cuffs were too small to close around his own wrists and had been bluffing when he said he would wear them but it quickly gave him an idea.

He stood up off the bed. "Yes of course I would." He said walking over to the chains and picking them up. "I'll show you." He said carrying them over to the bed where he sat down with the collection of shiny metal in his hands.

"I have a proposition for you." He said. "I'll wear these cuffs for the next twenty four hours and you wear the collar, chaining us together for one night and one day. Then if we are still talking to each other after twenty four hours of being chained together then we seriously need to start talking about us and the direction we take next."

"What the hell are you talking about?" she asked.

"Don't worry you'll be safe. It will be just like playing in a gameshow." He explained. "We'll eat, sleep, shower and be together for the next twenty four hours."

She looked at him with a confused expression on her face.

"If ether of us want's out at any time then that's what will happen." He told her. "It will be fun." "However, if one of us does back out then there's a forfeit to pay."

He stroked her hair back over her ear. "It will be like being married for a day but the difference is that we can back out at any time."

"Twenty four hours?" she asked.

'Oh my god this is working' He thought.

"Yes." He said. "Until this time tomorrow, or sooner if you don't like it."

She looked at him nervously and touched the metal of the collar, remembering the horror of it first being introduced to her on the Indonesian island of Selaru.

"I don't know." she sighed.

That wasn't a no so he took it as a maybe and picked up one of the cuffs from the bed.

"I'll wear the cuffs and you can wear the collar." He said then turned around, away from her, holding a cuff in one hand behind his back.

He wrapped the cuff around his other wrist, knowing that because of its size being specifically made for Lucie, it wouldn't close.

Lucie watched as he tried to squeeze the two sides of the cuff together without successfully closing them.

"Fuck." He said, trying to sound sincere. "It doesn't fit."

She sat on the bed and said nothing.

"Ok." he said, turning back to face her. "Not a problem. I'll wear the collar and you can have the cuffs, which I must say will be the more comfortable option." He said, trying to make it sound like the better scenario of his deviant little game.

"It'll be fun. I promise." He told her, gently taking hold of her open hand.

His gentle touch reassured her as he raised her palm slightly and offered the cuff up to her wrist without locking it on.

Because of his delay in closing the cuff, she thought he may be having second thoughts about going through with it and assumed it must be his nerves when he stood up from the bed.

Her mind worked overtime processing confused thoughts of trust and questioning if she should go through with this even though it is wrong and could potentially be dangerous for her.

Standing, bending over her with three of his fingers guiding her wrist and the other finger and thumb on the handcuff, not quite fully closed but still encircling her wrist, he slowly positioned her arm closer to behind her.

Because the cuff hadn't been locked around her and so technically still a free woman, she didn't feel any reason why she should prevent him from repositioning her arm. Instead, she went with the flow of his actions because she didn't feel threatened and simply let him carry on.

The sound of chain links rattled together when he picked up the second cuff and dragged all the rest of the manacle set around to behind her back, resting the metal on the mattress behind her.

A move she hadn't anticipated as she assumed the cuffs would be going in front of her but this didn't matter, it only opened up more inquisitive thoughts in her mind.

Needing the use of both his hands and all in one swift move, he took hold of her free wrist with his empty hand and finally closed the current cuff he was holding around her with his other.

The act of him taking control of her other wrist whilst locking the first cuff on at the same time caused her body to ignore and override any reasonable instructions of 'BAD IDEA' being screamed out to her from her brain.

The feeling inside reminded her of the weightlessness in her stomach as a child when traveling too fast in her dad's car over a humped back bridge.

His magical touch didn't stop at that. She only had time to gasp in half a breath before she felt the other cuff quickly lock closed around her other wrist as though he'd somehow managed to close both of them in one uninterrupted well practised move.

Now unable to speak because of the trilling feedback her mind received from her body, she felt like a person heading vertically down the drop on a roller-coaster.

Momentarily paralysed by this unknown natural force, her arms began to tremble as she sat in silence.

When he told her that he would wear the cuffs and she would have the collar, this was not what she had expected, even after he'd announced their roll reversal.

Holding on to her silence a new sensation of numb tingling came from inside and between her middle when he touched the bottom of her thigh from where he now sat on the side of the bed.

Lifting her leg slightly he pulled the collar chain through to her front.

Quietly surprised about her own brain and body for screaming out in craving for an increase in this sensational endorphin, she found herself covertly pushing down into the mattress on to the chain in an attempt to feed the source of this addictive tingling feeling.

In real time her restraining had only taken three seconds but in her mind it seemed like years as her body opened a lifetime of childhood tie up closets she never knew existed.

To his liking, when he lifted the collar she lay backwards on to the bed with her arms ether side, regrettably she realised she'd rolled her hips back too quickly to keep full contact with the chain and her crotch.

He straddled one of her open thighs and raised the collar up to his own neck, putting pressure back on the chain between her legs.

Her head screamed out for more.

"That chain feels nice." She calmly announced.

"You like it?" he asked, pausing for a moment tugging the chain and collar up in front of her.

He began with his hand as far down in between her legs as he could where the chain could be first seen on the mattress and gently stroked her along the path of the smooth welded links following them up through her crotch.

He then lay on top of her, pulling the chain tighter into her and up towards his own neck.

The feeling of the chain tightening made her tilt her head up and take an intake of breath, loving the increased contact against her skin where it now touched against her chest.

He mistakenly took her open neck display as an act of her inviting him to put the collar on her instead.

By pushing his hands down into the mattress ether side of the back of her neck and moving her hair out of the way with his fingers, he quickly closed the collar around her.

"What are you doing?" She asked with her head still looking up and away from him.

Knowing what she had allowed him to do to her, she looked at him but before removing his hands he held her head fast and kissed her on the lips before she could say any more.

He further enhanced her feeling of being a submissive captive by whispering the words. "Got Ya!" into her ear.

"That's not what we agreed." She said, smiling and looking at him with her wide and seductive eyes.

"Sorry. I couldn't help myself." "Do you want me to take it off?" he asked.

"Yes." She replied. "The collar is supposed to be for you." "You can't just take advantage of me like that. It's not fair."

"You begged me to do it." he accused.

She smiled and raised a questioning eyebrow to him.

"Ok. I'll go and make a key." He said.

She secretly pulled back on the cuffs to tighten the collar chain between her legs and increase this newfound sensation she didn't know she had.

Dougie disappeared into the kitchen, leaving her alone to experiment.

He returned with a beer in one hand and a pair of scissors in the other.

"I'll make a key with this can." he told her. "Although you do look beautiful locked up like that." He said, pausing after his complement "But as you wish, when we finish this beer I'll be able to let you out." He took a large gulp from the can.

He helped her to sit up on the bed and gave her a cheeky smile then held the beer to her lips. "I'm going to need a hand."

She too took a large gulp before he did the same again and again, in turn until the can was empty.

By cutting open the can open and made a shim, freeing both of her wrists in quick succession, allowing her to bring her arms back to her front.

"I'll get you for that." She promised him.

He lay her backwards and pulled the chain through her legs placing it in a pile on the bed at the side of her. The collar remained in place around her neck and as he crawled up the bed she thought he would be removing this next. Instead he threw the shim key to the side of the bed and lay on top of her.

"You can stay here seeking revenge for as long as you want." He said and kissed her as she pulled him tight against her.

Nature began to take over and she reached down to remove his shorts.

He lifted up her dress and removed her underwear.

"Do I need protection?" he asked.

"Yes. I'm sorry, we do." She told him.

As always this killed the moment but it gave her time to remove her dress properly and pull the cuffs and chains attached to her neck, all the way through so that she could throw the dress onto a chair in the corner of the room.

He returned, naked and placed the unopened condom on the bed. With his knees ether side of her hips, he picked the condom up again and stopped for a moment.

Looking up at the thick wooden headboard of the bed and then back into her eyes, this may be his once in a lifetime opportunity.

"Can I ask you to do something for me?" he said in a shy voice.

"Ask away." She replied.

"Will you put the cuffs back on before we make love?" He asked with a pleading puppy dog look in his eyes.

A little bit taken aback but strangely not too surprised by his request. She looked to her side at the cuffs and pondered for a second. She knew she could trust him to remove them and she did owe him her life after all.

"What's in it for me?" she asked.

"A baby if I don't get this thing right." He joked fumbling with the condom on his cock. "I want you to experience an orgasm that is out of your control." "You can name your price if you don't enjoy it."

"Ok then." She agreed. "You did rescue me from a life of captivity I suppose." "Do what ever you need to. I'm intrigued about this orgasm you're promising me." She smiled at him excitedly.

He took the chain from her collar and straightened it out up to the headboard, where he passed the cuffs up through the bottom of the wooden furniture and over the top, bringing the cuffs down towards her head again.

"Ok." She realised. "I didn't know you meant chaining me to the bed."

She raised her hands up for him to cuff them but he stopped and placed the open bracelets in her fingers.

"No." he said. "I want you to do it to yourself." "You have to submit to me and allow me to take control."

Not a problem she thought and simply closed the first cuff around her left wrist.

He couldn't hide the look of excitement on his face as he watched her take hold of the second cuff and immobilise her remaining free wrist.

He kissed her, not quite acknowledging that he had actually found someone willing to play out this fantasy of his.

"I must be going soft, letting you talk me into this." She smiled. "It had better be worth it."

"It will be but no opting out until it's happened. Agreed?" he told her.

"Hurry up." She replied.

"You have to agree first." He insisted. "No opting out until you've found heaven."

"Ok." She replied.

"Say it to me." He continued pushing her.

"I'm forgoing any opt out clauses until you make me cum." "How's that?" She asked. "Until then I am all yours."

He could feel himself pre-coming already. The lubrication of the condom helped him to smoothly ease inside her.

He looked up at the cuffs securing her wrists to her neck via the wooden headboard.

Seconds later he looked into her eyes and thought about the helpless beauty he had below him.

No longer able to control himself, he ejaculated immediately.

"Shit." He said "I'm sorry."

"It doesn't matter." She told him "Just keep going."

He tried his best but it proved pointless. The difference in his testosterone level was so great that he could only apologise as his cock temporarily went limp and let him down.

"Sorry." He said.

"Don't worry." "If I'm too hot for you to handle we can try again in half an hour." She joked.

"I don't know what happened." He explained "That was so quick."

"It's ok." She told him. "I'll take it as a compliment."

1...45678...11