All Comments on 'Forward to the Stars Ch. 17'

by Kansascript

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the bible

your comments on the bible are a valid opinion; but if you think about it they are foolish, if you see what is hidden (there are many layers to it) then you will see that the afore-mentioned civilization was not normal humans. they were others, few know this fact.

write faster damn it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
thaughts

you think too much off the page. is confusing. ps. lik what you are saying together on the page, and ad a time fame for what has happened, (dont just skip a month and say nothing)... idiot...

good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Story

Please continue the story for god's sakes seriously good can't put them down and. Ow I'm sad that they are done

KansascriptKansascriptalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Comments, comments, comments, got to love the comments!

I'll try to limit the wandering of conversations in the story but few promises! I am writing on the next one but with how long it should be by the end of it, it'll still be a few days and yes I am quite well aware that this planet has had ancient civilizations on it for more millinia than humanity has supposed to have been around. Christianity says humanity has been around for six thousand years, just to play nice I add another six, that only leaves around a dozen HUMAN civilizations much less NON-human civilizations needing to be explained. I'm liable to provoke some people but Im not going to try to be very factual on any of them I just plan on writing my story! Although if there are some facts that'll help my story I'll add them. Still, LOVE the comments. MORE please. Some might want the votes, they're nice but I'll take the comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKansascript@Kansascript
33 Followers
While I am very capable to come up with stories and story lines I get bored fast enough with things that getting them posted might take awhile. sorry ahead of time about that. I am in the process of having the chapters of "Forward to the Stars" looked at by a editor ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES