All Comments on 'Found by a Nomadic Shemale'

by SugarandSalt

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696about 11 years ago
5 Stars...

5 Stars...as usual...:) .....absolutely love your tales......

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoabout 11 years ago
5 stars easy

Big fan of your work - I've read all but one or two of your stories - and I believe this is your best yet. Just loved how you put the extra effort into build-up instead of just "guy gets in trouble, saved by a hot girl who turns out to be a shemale, they have sex, end".

Perfect length for a story as well. At least for a first chapter. I really hope you do continue this one, and I know you hear this alot from the comments on basically all your other stories - but this here really deserves it. I know it might be difficult to get a threesome scene right to do the story justice - but if done right and if (in my humble opinion) you focus on the romance side between Isabel and Simon afterwards to tie a neat bow around it, it'd be just amazing.

But, then again, I know you like your little "wink-to-the-audience"-open endings (and might often actually mean them to BE endings) to indicate the story goes on in the background/the readers imagination/whatever so it's a little like winning the lottery in getting another chapter, but still, I'll be waiting keeping my hopes up slightly.

davidjacquesdavidjacquesabout 11 years ago
Devoted

How can you not adore the work of Sugarandsalt. I know I do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really hot story!!

Glad to see you writing again Sugar! I was wondering if your next story could be about a father & son who both get fucked by a very tall and muscular shemale! That would be incredible!! And she must make both of them crossdress as they worship her giant cock together!

chrito74chrito74about 11 years ago
I cant get enuf of these kinda stories

I keep checking back because i enjoy every thing you wright. its different then most of the stuff and here and its easy to picture in my mind i look for word to your future works.

griffin57griffin57about 11 years ago
Amazing

You write with a heart of gold sugar. How could a person not like that? Ah. If I was younger and single. C'est la vie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A different take on the 'damsel in distress'

This category is new to me. I very much enjoyed this story and plan to read your other works. I'm okay with difficult situations, but don't like stories filled with ugliness for entertainment. This was spot on good.

sissyeskimosissyeskimoabout 11 years ago
Great Story

Your writing keeps improving ,this was the best by a long shot. I was hoping the nomads all had fucked him however.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it

Cant wait for a part 2

Twisted_fantasies30Twisted_fantasies30about 11 years ago
Well done

That was an amazing story, I would defintatly love to see a continuation of it and to see more tales written in the same world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Great job, as always. You are an excellent writer!

BeepBooopBeepBooopabout 11 years ago
Awesome!

as usual loved it, your one very talented writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Can't wait for part 2! Need to know what kind of "Oh-so-naughty-things" Maddie likes to do...!

shemalelover2013shemalelover2013almost 11 years ago
simply amazing!

I love this story, please make another part or 2 for it <3

lagneau blanclagneau blancalmost 11 years ago
Amazing story

I really enjoyed it, like the setting, the tempo and of course the theme. Really well done. Only point I found a bit odd were the characters' name. They just didn't click for me. But overall great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What I didn't get...

Why didn't she feed him milk instead of cum in the beginning? Wouldn't that make more sense?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You are arguably the most original writer on this site. I love your stories.

jenellesljenelleslover 10 years ago
A Wonderful Imagination

This is a really well written story. A whole different culture which takes a lot of imagination. I would like to hear more about these people. The characters are quite believable. I'm looking forward to more of your stories when I get a chance.

ttrfanaticttrfanaticover 10 years ago
You Never Let A Reader Down

I have read several of your stories so far and this definitely ranks at the top. You have a wonderful way to tell a story. I love that you like to incorporate some type of storyline into all of your stories and this one is very good at that. The build up of sex is amazing as well. It isn't just jump right into it but rather taking it one step at a time until you get to the ultimate scene! Nice job! Hope you start writing again soon!

Incubus408Incubus408over 10 years ago
Amazing

I would love to read another chapter, but its fine as is.

Just the relationship dynamic is so different and hot, i would welcome any addition to this story

uncomonnerduncomonnerdover 10 years ago
sugarandsalt

im so glad I found this author she is amazing.

aeon7124aeon7124about 10 years ago
MORE!

O...M...G...! Please, Another Chapter! That Was So Hot. NowI Need To Know What Happens In The Threesome! Amazing Story!

Pureblood1978Pureblood1978almost 10 years ago
OMG I love u!

Your a gifted writer with a talented imagination! Exciting on so many levels!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Almost hot.

I agree with pure blood except for sugarandsalt likes to write about sissy faggots in every story. Kills my boner every time. She seems to have an affinity for men getting raped and turned out. Really gross. Her best story is big tranny little bed cuz the man actually gets some! She's so talented that even tho I'm gagging through the sex scenes, I can't quit reading. Funny and sad at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Great story with great imagination! Would like to read another chapter with a threesome but make it with Isabel and Tiffany instead. Nothing turns me on like imagining two hot bodied natural breasted (not implants) women with beautiful hard throbbing cocks double penetrating me...nothing sissified about that...they are women enjoying sex with a man! Keep up the great writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW

Dear god chapter 2 please!

zetjester1zetjester1almost 9 years ago
5* What a wonderful tale

Hope there is more to come, super stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love Maddie

Amazing story. I especially love the Maddie character. She should totally have a story of her own with nothing holding her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!!!!

Please continue. You have real talent. It is pure pleasure to read your stories.

Best regards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incredible

This is literally one if the best sex stories I've read in a good long time. Forty three gold stars and seven and a half thumbs up. Please continue, you're an amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Nice. Need part2

OOAAOOAAabout 6 years ago
Fantastic story!!!

Congrats

EroticReader1986EroticReader1986over 4 years ago
More plz

Great read. Wish I was Isabel's lover. Looking forward to part 2.

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricover 1 year ago

Really good story, I just couldn't quit reading, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is just so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love another chapter with Maddie and Isabel spit roasting him into oblivion. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Fcking wimpy sissy faggot bitch, just as worthless like all the ones who like this horseshitt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous