Found Pt. 02

Story Info
We go shopping, mom and I go on vacation.
15.6k words
4.52
65.7k
122

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,970 Followers

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This story is a work of fiction. I made it all up. Check reality at the door and enjoy it for what it is. Special thanks to goducks111 for his help and making this a better story.

******

Chapter 6 -- A Day of Shopping

I am first to wake up, but I don't move. The sun is up, probably close to noon. I think about yesterday and plan for today. We need to go shopping. Stay away from crowds, young men, stress, and beaches. I need an upscale mall, something cool looking. Children, puppies, kittens, innocent things. Shoes!

Phoebe has her arms on me, and her leg is over my leg, she is half on me. I can't move without waking her. My hand is palming Jenny, I should move that hand. Very slowly, I raise a finger off her breast and then start reducing the pressure of my hand on her chest so I can lift it off.

Jenny says in a soft voice as she puts my hand back, "There is a difference between wanted and unwanted attention. What you do feels good."

I reach over and press the intercom button, "Three for breakfast after we shower, whatever you have onboard will do."

We each take a shower in separate rooms. They put the same clothes back on, it's all they have. I have a closet full of clothes. They meet again in my room, and there are two bags of clothes there. Several sundresses in an assortment of sizes. They look at me with amazement in my eyes.

I smile at them, "Anthony stayed onshore when we left this morning and he went shopping. When Julia got off, he boarded. He didn't want to disturb you, so he waited until we were in the showers to put the bags in my room. If anything is your size, help yourself."

They giggle when there are no bras and panties.

I explain, "He's shy, it was bad enough that he had to buy dresses, no way he goes into the lingerie aisle. Besides, this is Miami, they're optional."

I smile at them. They leave their current panties and bras on, but they find a clean dress that fits. Breakfast is wonderful. Anthony bought eggs, milk, bread, potatoes, milk, and orange juice. The three of us are famished, we have a big breakfast.

After breakfast, it's 1:00 PM now. A lot has happened in the last 24 hours.

I explain my game plan, "Jenny, I took you away from that ugly situation and tried to distract you with some special experiences. I know that doesn't make the bad memories go away. I need you to tell me how much you want to do. We can go shopping or Anthony can. We can do stuff, layout on a beach, go out to sea. Since today is Saturday, you have today and tomorrow. Tomorrow night I take you back to your classes if you think you can do it. Where are you emotionally? Any thoughts on what we should do?"

Jenny got up from her chair and then sat in my lap. She put an arm around me and grabbed the orange juice that I had yet to touch. She drank it all. It was fresh squeezed!

Jenny is teary, "It was horrible. I meant nothing to them, they just wanted to use me. They were to the point of taking turns fucking me when some idiot made a ruckus outside, and the whole group was needed to handle it. Having that solitude and the stars last night were very relaxing and beautiful. I had seen enough ugly; that view was breathtaking.

"The limo was cool, I had butterflies because only important people ride in a limo. I was still a person. The boat was also relaxing. I could not have imagined me doing anything sexual for a decade. Then I met Julia and had a tremendous experience. No, that doesn't do it justice. Her hands are magical and oh my, what her mouth can do. I begged her. Oh, was that fun. She showed me how to edge you. I didn't even know that was a thing."

She takes a breath, "I'll go back to school. I don't want them ruining my life. All of you helped me a lot, and I feel stronger for it. I don't want to be around a crowd, bar, or restaurant. I want to eat on the boat or go to a drive thru. After shopping, let's go out to sea and tomorrow I want to go fishing and anything else we can do on this thing. Phoebe, any suggestions?"

Phoebe says with a smile, "I'm here for you, babe. I can't do any of the things Steve can. I am here as a friend and to be at your side as we take on shopping at the mall. It's a daunting prospect, but we will prevail!"

I smile, "Phoebe, you are ... something else." I smile at her. "I know the perfect mall. Don is going shopping for food. If either of you two need something from the pharmacy, give him your list. Anthony will be with us. I see we are already heading in. The car will meet us soon, and then Anthony will drive. He likes to drive the limo."

We go into port, jump in the car, and head off to a mall I know. This mall is fantastic. It looks like the center of a small French town. There is a fountain in the middle, surrounded by a bunch of "buildings" that appear lined up like a typical mall. However, they're all different heights and styles. Some stick out further, and some are sunken between two other buildings. They look old but are only four years old. The brickwork is amazing.

Outside of the mall is a sign, "Please wear your children out before shopping. Thank you, The Management."

They have a large playground with just about everything a playground can have. It's set up in sections with youngest on the right and oldest on the left. There must have been 100 children chasing each other and playing on the equipment. Jenny stands motionless. As if in a trance she starts walking to the youngest group. Many parents are there and have smaller children in baby buggies. She glides through the playground, the only adult out there.

A kid falls and starts to cry. She helps the little girl up. They smile at each other, and she slowly floats back to me.

Jenny explains herself, "I love little children. I want to be in pediatrics."

We go into the mall, and the first shop is a pet shop with pure breed dogs. However, today, like every other Saturday, the Humane Society is out front with puppies and other adoptable dogs and kittens.

The puppies are in a pen. She steps over the wall and sits on the ground. A couple dogs sniff her, and she pets them. One is adventurous and climbs up into her lap. He is excited, his tail is wagging quick. They play for a while, he is adorable. He pees on her dress and stomach.

She slowly stands up, she is dripping. They give her some wet towels, and I see that she is near tears. I see Anthony run to our first store. I take her by the hand.

I try to sound upbeat, "He reminds me of me, cute as a bug and a little bit naughty." She half-smiles.

We step inside, and Anthony is already talking to a saleswoman. She sees us walk through the door, and you can see her heart is broken for Jenny. Immediately she walks to Jenny and takes her hand.

She has I think a French accent and yells out to someone, "Size 2, aqua suit and the light blue and white dress. Meet me in back. Come with me, dear, you are too cute to walk around like that."

She practically drags her away into the back room, not the public changing rooms. Anthony is waiting by the doors. It takes them almost twenty minutes to come out. When they do, she has on a stunning light blue and white dress. It is longer than average yet has cleavage and slits up the side to show some leg. It is amazing. Both Anthony and I have our mouths wide open. She guides Jenny back to me, and she has a smile on her face.

Alex says to us, still in her French accent, "You have a special woman here. I had been saving that dress for just the right person. It looks just as amazing as I thought it would. It's perfect for her."

I find my jaw and suggest, "Jenny needs at least one more outfit and a bathing suit. Phoebe needs at least two outfits and a bathing suit as well."

Alex looks at me, "Have you been here before, do you know the type of merchandise we sell?"

I reply, "I've never been here, but I understand if you need to ask the price you shouldn't be here. I want them both to have fun. I'd prefer to not step into another store. You can ignore me, I am just here to pay for it all. This is all about these two amazing women."

She points to a door in a hallway, "We are going in there to try some stuff on."

Alex takes me by the hand and says, "Follow us. They'll want your opinion."

We are led into a room the size of a standard living room. It has a small pedestal for the model to stand on with mirrors that allow viewing from all sides. There is a large chair that is so big, it is almost a small bed. It has a tall back, so I can sit and lean against it and watch the ladies.

Alex stops me in front of the chair. She puts her finger up to my lips to be quiet. She leans forward to take off my shirt and whispers, "Trust me." She then pulls down my pants, and we take off my shoes, socks, and the pants from my ankles. Jenny and Phoebe are smiling by the mirrors and making fake laughing motions. They are pointing at me.

Their eyes pop out of their head when she pulls down my shorts. With a single hand, she pushes me down on the chair. I get comfortable.

Alex talks to the girls, "Men are degenerates. They lie. You put on a terrible dress, they tell you it's awesome, it isn't. I have found a better method. The cock doesn't lie. If he likes it, he gets hard. If he doesn't, he softens. He will keep his mouth shut, we don't believe a thing he says. For the next few hours, his cock will do the talking for him. This is one the few times we listen to the small head."

Phoebe adds, "I like shopping here. I'm so glad he suggested this mall and shop. Did you know about this?" She is looking at me.

Alex adds, "I doubt that. I don't do this very often. You three just seemed like fun. We will tease Steve for a while."

Jenny is suddenly nervous, "How do you know who he is?" She pulls her hand back from Alex like she is a snake.

Alex apologizes, "Ok full disclosure, when the young man came rushing in, he explained you needed help, you were fragile, and why. I then add that to the amazing story my daughter Julia told me this morning, it just had to be you three. Who do you think taught my daughter to tease men?"

Jenny has a great laugh, I certainly do not.

Alex suggests, "Steve hasn't seen the suit yet, so let's have you show that off first."

Alex hands her the suit, and Jenny's eyes are looking for a changing room.

Alex says, "What, no sense of adventure? Put it on. I will help."

Alex helps slip the dress over her head and then helps put the thin strips of material on her body. Aqua-colored bands are running across her body. Very few of them but they cover the necessary places ... mostly. I can't speak, but my cock is as hard as a rock.

Alex says to the girls, "See, the cock doesn't lie. You do look amazing in that color and that suit."

As Alex is taking off the suit, I notice that her hand deftly rubs across both nipples at least twice and she runs a finger up her slot. I see droplets running down her leg. Next is a cute red dress. Too much coverage, too long, and just don't look good on her. They all stare at me. My cock wilts.

All three say, "No," then laugh hysterically, followed by saying together, "Cock don't lie" yet again.

Alex again gets the nipple treatment and blatantly rubs her mons with a finger. Jenny lets out a yip. Next are shorts and a blouse. The shorts are longer than I would have expected. They are made of denim. The shirt is overly puffy and has a beautify floral print. My cock raises, but not enough, I guess. Jenny seemed disappointed.

I point at Jenny.

She looks shy, "I like it. It's comfortable, cute, and it doesn't scream fuck me. I want that sometimes."

Alex smiles at her, "Not every decision should be for winning a man's affection, you matter as well. I was testing you. I wanted to see if you were lusting for him. You have your head on your shoulders. You are a smart, confident woman. Good."

Looking at Phoebe, "So, you are the long-lost sister. That was a fantastic story."

A young woman brought a new rack on wheels into the room with several outfits for Phoebe. She stops and stares at me for a moment. Alex coughs, the girl brakes from her trance, then she walks out calmly.

Alex goes straight to a dark green dress. It's too dark, that won't look good. Alex helps take the top off my sister, and again, her hand rubs her nipples, making them hard. She looks bashful, knowing they are sticking out. Alex smiles at her.

Alex strokes my sister with a pinky finger as she helps with the dress. It is stunning, perfect. Form-fitting perfectly. Phoebe has round perky breasts, and this dress pushes them together, making her even more beautiful. My cock wants to lurch at her.

Phoebe says, "I think he likes this dress. I love that it is above the knee. I saw the color and was thinking no way. Seeing it on me, oh my. I'm sizzling. This is a keeper."

Alex picks up the bottom of the dress with the hands and two fingers from each hand slide into her pussy as they ride up her body and over the head, squeezing the nipples as they pass by. I didn't know she did anything, but the yip from Phoebe is the giveaway.

For a swimsuit, I was surprised when she picks out a tube top style top and thong bottoms in orange. Again, it looked better on her than it did on a hanger. Alex had to use her hands to adjust my sister's breasts just right. Her thumbs were on the nipples almost constantly. Adjusting the thong was amusing as she didn't hesitate to finger her to an orgasm. I am rock hard.

Alex has almost as much fun removing the items. Shorts and a blouse are next. Not nearly as sexy but again, comfortable and she loves them.

Alex explains, "Leaving here you wear the dresses to show off your beautiful bodies. You wear the suits if you want, definitely on the boat. For going home, you have something comfortable that you can also wear to class. You will both wear those outfits every week and always remember shopping and Steve. I hope this is acceptable."

All three look at me.

I shoot back, "It's not me that you need to please. If they are happy, I am happy."

I dress, we all say goodbye, and we go back to the boat. Some relief would have been sweet. Nope. I can't wait to get back to my cabin.

On the way back to the boat, Jenny asks, "Um, Steve, you frustrated?"

I don't look at her.

Jenny seems shy again, "I am sorry, I just can't."

I nod my head, "I understand, I will ... take a shower as soon as we get to the boat."

Phoebe asks Anthony, our driver, "How long until we get back?"

Anthony looks at the GPS, "It's rush hour, in this traffic, about forty-five minutes."

Phoebe gives the order, "Sorry Anthony, window up, please. I can't make him wait that long after what he went through."

The window between the driver and passengers goes up. Anthony has a big smile on his face.

I am commanded, "Lose the pants, big brother."

She smiles at me after saying that in front of Jenny.

My reply is astonishingly quick, "No."

Phoebe moves to my side and grabs my belt and pulls it off. I resist her. Jenny tickles me. Swell. Phoebe unbuttons and unzips me. I push Jenny away, and I grab both of Phoebe's wrists.

Phoebe whispers, "Beat me, big boy. Whip me, spank me, make me yours."

I let go of her and try to move further away.

I plead, "Phoebe, you are my sister. Stop this."

She laughs at me. Really, a laugh. I was serious.

She looks me straight in the eye, "I put on that bathing suit and your cock was straining to get me. I have seen you looking at me. In bed, you felt my breasts, and you like it. Dammit, I'm cute, and you know it. Now let me suck your cock."

Jenny gets behind me and throws her arms around my body, I am stuck and defenseless. She flinches and withdraws her arms. Quickly, I grab her hands and pull them back around me again. I then hold her arms around me.

I sigh and say in a defeated breath, "Ok, you win, I can't break free from this crazy woman. She has me bound against my will. Woe is me."

Phoebe pulls my shorts down and then my boxers. My steel cock pops out, and I lean back into Jenny. Phoebe leans forward slowly as all three of us watch her tentatively lick the head of my cock. Pre-come is already appearing. She licks it from the tip as it slowly runs over the edge it emerged from.

She is soft and gentle, she is taking her time. Her tongue is sliding from side to side underneath the part between the helmet and shaft. I am enjoying a nice glorious feeling. She changes speeds often from quick to slow and everything in between. She is maddening.

Meanwhile, Jenny leans forward and kisses me on the lips. Sparks fly through my body. That is new. Her hair has fallen over my head, creating a private area just for us. I can't see Phoebe, but I can certainly feel what she is doing, and she is evil. Like Julia, she holds me back. She has now moved to attempt a deep throat and fails. She gags. She is practicing. It's the only way to learn. I am an eager and willing test dummy.

Anthony yells, "Five minutes. Jenny intensifies her kisses; our tongues are dueling. Phoebe picks up her pace and is scratching my balls. Her other hand is stroking my shaft then she adds suction. I am only human. I have been teased for two hours while the girls were shopping. They are stunning in their outfits, and my sister is sucking my dick.

I say, "Almost done."

She pulls me in deeper. I squirt a blast of cum off the back of her throat. She chokes and swallows. The next one paints her tonsils, she swallows. The following two hit the roof of her mouth. The last one shoots her tongue that is playing with the cum in her mouth. She swallows and smiles as big a grin as I have ever seen. I am released and allowed to put my clothes back on.

Chapter 7 -- Back On the Yacht

We step back on the ship. Don is waiting for us and Anthony soon follows. Off we go. The water is a bit rougher today, a storm will go East of us, we get to enjoy some bigger waves than average. Yachts are made to handle weather far worse than this. We go up top and watch the ship cut through the large waves like butter. Dolphins are out, and birds are circling. It's a bit overcast, we might get some rain.

On the lower deck are the galley and dining rooms. We have dinner there. Awesome as usual. I thought after dinner the girls would change into the relaxed wear, but no, they love their dresses and want to stay formal. We move up a deck and go outside to watch the setting sun. It's still hot but not unbearable. There's a relatively cool breeze making it quite pleasant outside. Suddenly, I am sick. They both are immediately concerned.

I get up and run off for a minute. I return with a phone the size of a brick, I look at Jenny, "Call your parents. You should go where you can have some privacy. This is a satellite phone, it works anywhere in the world, your cell phone is useless out here. If you want them here, I'll send the plane for them now. Go, call them."

Jenny took the phone and ran with it crying down below, probably a bedroom. I feel sick for leaving them out of this. Phoebe and I move to the back to the curved couch. It curves along the back end of the ship. I sit down and lean back. Phoebe sits at my side and curls up next to me.

She is direct with me, "I'm so glad I found you. You may have saved my life, you certainly saved Jenny from a harsh ordeal. For an old guy, it's fun to be around you. I really appreciate what you have done for my friends and me. I hate that I missed all those years. With your money, we can do so much more, but there are so many memories that I don't have and should. I wonder if it is worth it."

I try to sound confident, "I'm a product of my childhood for good and bad. The money allows me to be generous and make a difference. Sometimes it is small, but I like knowing I made a difference and then move on."

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,970 Followers