Found Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phoebe tears at an old scab, "Why do you always move on?"

Yup, that hurt. Brought back lots of pain and anguish. She looks sad at seeing me like this.

I try to answer, "Marcy accused me of a horrible crime, her mother ridiculed me, mom ridiculed me, and dad tortured me mentally. For a long time, people thought I wasn't worthy of the air I breathed. It was too good for the likes of me. I was innocent but better off dead. I had no lawyer, and the public defender could not have cared less about me. It was just good police work that saved me. They looked at the lack of evidence and didn't believe her. They then proved I was innocent. I owe them my life."

No longer near tears, "It was a social worker in the prison system that saved me. We talked daily, and he fixed my confidence issues. Trust issues have been much harder. I don't let people get too close, or I push them away. Even with you and the twenty, I ran away after dinner, and it took me a few months to come back. It would be too easy to love you and some of them. I can't do that."

Jenny was off to the side and coming up from below, she is listening to me tell my story. One I really did not want her to hear. Her eyes are bloodshot and puffy from crying.

Jenny uses a loud voice to tell me, "Time for you to learn to love people. Not all women are bitches. Just like not all men are slimy, smelly, perverted, dung sniffing Neanderthals. If I am going to love you, I expect you to try, unless you don't love me. If that's the case, turn the boat around right now."

I can't look at her, "I don't know how to love. I don't know love. I know shame, self-pity, doubt, pain, worthlessness, having a whole town hate you, even when proved innocent. I know how to run away, especially from family. This trip was going to be the last time I saw Phoebe. I was going to tell her at the end of the trip, goodbye."

Phoebe is crying now. She buries her head in my chest.

I continue, "She's a great girl, but I am getting too attached to her. I can't do that. I want to do things I shouldn't do. I wasn't supposed to see you this weekend. It was going to be all Phoebe and then poof, gone. I have no defense against you. I can't hide myself and my stomach flutters when I see you. You own me, and I can't let a woman do that. I'm sorry."

Jenny surprises me, "Fuck you!"

What did she say? Did I hear that, right? No, not from Jenny. Where is Don? She walks up to me and slaps my face so hard that it startles me. What's wrong with her?

Jenny is yelling at me, "Who the fuck do you think you are? You are not a little child. You are a good man that likes to fuck women and protect people. I am NOT going to give up that easy. I don't give a damn if you don't trust women or something bad happened to you. I want you, and you are going to be my boyfriend. You are going to be nice to me. You are going to date me. If you can tell me to my face that you don't like me, then OK, we are done. Can you do that? Go ahead and try!"

I sat there, unable to say anything. What do I do? I sat there for ten minutes doing nothing.

In a normal, friendly voice, she asks me, "What are you going to do about your mother?"

I still can't look at her, yet I do mumble, "I have no idea. I want to see her, but I also want to cause her pain, like I endured. I don't know how. Phoebe suggested that she was willing to do anything, no safeword for a week. Her one condition is some time to talk with me as mother and son. Something about her being my play toy for a week."

Jenny says, "I bet you want to humiliate her, don't you? The thought of fucking her all week sounds tempting, doesn't it? Your hard cock tells me it does. You obviously have no clue what to do, how to humiliate a woman, nor how to cause pain. Lucky for you, I do. Julia brought out a repressed, sick, twisted gene that I never knew I had. I am going to tell you exactly how you are going to do this."

Sixty minutes later, I sit amazed and blown away by the sinfulness and level of detail for her plan. It is genius. Both women are as horny as hell now. I wonder if Phoebe can go the night without fucking me? If I am going to fuck my mother, might I as well fuck my sister? I can only go to hell once.

Then Jenny ruins the plan, "You do know your mother will love everything you do to her, right? She's a submissive slut. When she told you what she would do, she was telling you what she wanted to do. I hope that will make the hard parts easier to cope with."

Don brought out a plate of cookies, brownies, cheesecake, and other pastry with an after-dinner drink. He used magnetized glasses, so they stick to the metal table. The ship is moving side to side because of the far-off storm, a standard glass would tip over. Don and Anthony join us. Anthony tells us he was entertained by the shop girls while we were shopping. It was a slow day, so they started trying on dresses in the store.

The girls would strip naked, try on a dress, model it, strip naked, try on another dress. He eventually took one in the back and fucked her hard. He got more action than I did.

After that story, we finished our drinks and ate plenty of food. Both girls stand up, leaving me speechless. Then they both grab a hand and lead me down below. Oh cool! I am one lucky man tonight. They led me to my cabin, open the door, and I walk in. They turn around and walk into the other bedroom and close the door. I hear laughing.

Yup, never coming back. I am tired, I strip down and take a shower. I finish and hear the shower across the hall going. I turn off the light, then get in bed. I love the slow rolling of the sea, especially at night. It rocks me to sleep. Within just a few minutes, I am asleep in my comfortable bed.

I am asleep.

I am dreaming about Jenny's plan. So hot.

I am warm and comfortable.

I am asleep.

Suddenly, the lights are on, and two naked women are pushing me to wake me up. What did I do wrong now?

Phoebe says to me, "We didn't say you could sleep yet. We aren't done with you. We had to have a heart to heart talk first. If she is going to date you, she will want to fuck you. How do I feel about that? How do I feel about you fucking mom for a week? Naturally, like any good sister would be, I am mad as hell. I want you for myself."

What did she say? Did I hear that correctly? Did she just say she wants to fuck me? No way. Really?

Phoebe continues, "Jenny is still traumatized from the experience. This trip has helped her heal a lot, more than you could ever imagine. She doesn't want her parents here. She couldn't believe she never called them, having you with her was more important. They now understand how she feels and are happy for her."

Now she is confident and has a sinister smile on her face, "Since you are going to make mom your slave and fuck the hell out of her, I figured I should get you first before you get worn down from too much use. Jenny isn't ready yet, but you still may be able to make her happy. She's interested to see what we do. She wants to watch, tease, see what kind of threat I am.

"She needs to learn that we're not lovers. I love you, but I'll marry someone else. I will date others. Tonight's about fulfilling a fantasy. For years I have dreamed I would find you, drunk in a gutter. I would save you, nurse you back to health, then you would fuck me as payment. Well, like I said, it was a fantasy, and they don't always turn out. Sometimes, reality is better than fantasy, though. Tonight, we find out. Now come fuck me stud."

Phoebe laid down on her back and spread her legs for me. I get up on my knees looking down on her. I do want to fuck her good. I don't care that she is my sister. I didn't grow up with this woman, I barely know her. Yet, there is something special about her.

I lean forward, my hands are on the bed, my cock is resting right on her pussy lips. She wants me to slip it into her and ride her hard and fast. I continue reaching down, and our lips softly meet. We both jump from the common spark that runs through our bodies. I kiss her again, and her lips are warm and sticky. As I pull away, our lips stay together for a moment. I go back, and her tongue is tapping my teeth like a door knocker on a castle, 'let me in.' I do.

Our tongues softly slide over each other. Rubbing up and down. I use a hand to pinch a nipple. Phoebe squeaks. I rub around the nipple and then over the rough top. The nipples are hard and moveable as is the rest of the breast. I release from her sweet lips and move down to bob between nipples, so they each get fair play.

She likes this a lot. I play rougher with the nipple until she is on edge, and I stop. She hit me in the shoulders, and she is pissed. Heh, heh, heh.

I move further down and use my tongue to run up and down the outside of her slit. Then I run up and down on the inside. I repeat this several times. She likes it but no orgasms here. That's fine because this is just a warm-up. I reach in with a finger, I didn't do that last time. I lick up by the clit then I lick back and forth and deep inside. She likes that. Once inside, I start on the alphabet. I know, rookie move, but she has never experienced it, she needs to know. Besides, it still hits lots of good spots, and she loves it.

It's not long, and she is withering on the bed. I slow down, she screams my name. I speed up and go faster until she orgasms. I stop and let her recover for a minute. I continue again, and I have three fingers in, they are doing most of the work. My tongue is lapping up her juices and slapping her clit around. Each touch of the clit is an "ung" sound. I continue until she orgasms again.

I give her time again to recover. This time I don't play fair. I turn my palm up and reach up for her G-spot while I am distracting her with my tongue. It's not there. I panic, It's always right there. I move a bit deeper and BAM, she orgasms hard. Yup, found it. Why would she move it on me? Naughty girl. Note to self, go deeper than usual.

She only needs a minute to recover. She is still dazed when I resume lapping her pussy. I switch to fingers again and rub my unshaven chin on her thighs and across her pussy lips. I usually shave, but on a boat in open waters, I draw too much blood. I have learned to go without. My whiskers are a bit longer today, and they drive her wild. I blow her up by humming on her lips. When she recovers, she slaps her hands across her pussy, covering it.

A guy can take a hint. I move down the bed and am standing tall on my knees.

I ask Phoebe, "Are you sure?" She nods, yes. "I have condoms, what kind do you like?"

Phoebe looks at me, "None, I'm on the pill. I want you to shoot straight and true into my womb and fill me with your baby batter."

I push into Phoebe and meet some resistance. She is tight, but she has known some big guys. I enjoy the feeling as I slide into this gorgeous woman that is sharing her body with me for our mutual pleasure. Being my sister only adds to the fun. I can quickly move to cruise control. That is a speed I can fuck without much thought. It's not too fast that I wear out and not slow enough that we get bored. Every woman is different, after cruise control, I increase or decrease the speed as needed. Interesting, my default speed is her favorite.

I love this part. I glide in and out for well over an hour. With the boat swaying, it's a bit harder but it makes me concentrate more. In and out, in and out. Phoebe isn't saying anything. She is breathing in sync with my fucking. As with all good things, it must come to an end. My hips are getting sore. I don't do this very often.

I quickly pick up speed. That surprised Phoebe. Jenny is now more interested, she has been bored for a while. Both of us are breathing hard, both are sweating, both are smiling big. I am now slamming my body into hers hard. I push her legs forward a bit, so I get a better angle, and it gives her a different feeling. I want to orgasm first.

I failed, she orgasms with a scream heard throughout the boat. I slow down, I need to hold her. She is breathing hard; her eyes are glazed over. This will take some time. I am still fucking her and prolonging her orgasm, I hope. It is killing me to hold off. I want to go off so bad. Her breathing has slowed, so I pick up the pace. Suddenly, her eyes fly open, and she looks surprised.

I thrust hard, hold, and shoot a rope of cum into my sister. I pull out, thrust in hard, hold, and cum. I repeat three more times and then fall to my side. I am spent, my eyes are closed, and I am tired, ready for sleep. Wow, that was awesome. Jenny is good, but that was truly awesome.

Phoebe asks, "Did you hold off so I could feel it?"

I can't speak yet, I nod my head yes. Phoebe gets up and walks to the other bedroom for a shower.

Jenny lays down next to me and softly says, "Don't worry Steve, she'll never marry another guy. How could she possibly find someone better than you?"

I guardedly ask, "Is there anything I can do for you?"

She looks sad, responding, "I feel ugly, tainted, like a piece of garbage. I'm still repulsed by the feeling."

I counter, "There's a restraining order against those boys, and they've been expelled from school. Anthony will be your shadow for a while. He will provide anything you need when I'm not there. Monday, you begin counseling. A lawyer will contact you for going forward if you want to. I won't make you press charges, but I will provide every resource to seek justice if that is what you seek. I don't presume to know your desires and thoughts on the subject. You have options, and that is your decision alone."

I feel terrible saying the next part, "I can't stay this week. I would smother you. I need time away from the other nineteen, especially Phoebe." Her eyes turn sad. "I can't do this to her. It's not fair to her. She is a wonderful person, she deserves a family. If what you say is true, I may have ruined her life. I can't live with that."

Jenny smiles at me, "I can read you like a book now. You love her. I'll be glad to have Anthony around. Is he a good fuck?"

She is teasing me again. Damn woman.

I reply dryly, "Find out for yourself."

She holds me tight. Phoebe came back to bed and missed the somber mood, she is beaming with confidence. She gets in bed and spoons up behind me, Jenny is in front.

Phoebe comments, "I like how the boat rocks. I could get used to this."

I think, "No, you won't."

Chapter 8 -- Vacation with Mom

+++++

Dear Donna,

If you ever want to see your son again, you will show up at the enclosed address. You will look for the plane with the markings like the enclosed picture. You will bring nothing with you, all will be provided. At the base of the stairway, you will strip off all clothes, kneel, and sit back on your legs. I may be five minutes or five hours.

We will enter the plane, take off, and then level off. You will endure a plane flight of pain and torture; it will be brutal. This won't come close to the pain and humiliation that you made me endure, but you will gain some insight into the abuse I suffered. That evening and the following day you will be tied to a bed while your body recovers. If a second day is needed, you will continue to rest and recuperate.

You will not talk to me, and your eyes will be on the ground. If you do reply to me, you will address me as Master.

I and/or others will then proceed to spend three days using you as a play toy. Day six, your son shows up, a dress will be provided, and the humiliation is over. You will spend a typical day with me, and you can ask questions you want. From there, we can move forward; however, your expectations should be low.

Failure to be on your knees naked when I show up means our relationship is over, you will never see me again.

Your son, Steve

+++++

I sign and seal the hand-written letter. I add the attachments and send it to mom at work. I order a dozen long stem red roses and send them to Anthony. I provide the campus address, building, room number, and time of her classes. "Anthony is standing guard outside the class, he will accept the roses and give them to my girl."

Interesting, "my girl." I wrote that easily, naturally, like it is true. It is true. How is this possible?

It would have been cute to see her carry a dozen roses all day long. Will she make Anthony do it?

+++++

My car pulls up to the plane. A woman is sitting on her legs naked, looking down. No shit. Was Jenny, right? I get out of the car and stand in front of my mother, a woman I have not seen in nine years. She has aged some. Her skin is worn and wrinkled from life. So much different than the twenty.

Her black hair now has some gray showing up. It is straight and down to her shoulders. Her shoulders are broad, and her breasts are large. Her age shows here as well, unlike Phoebe and Jenny, her breasts sag quite a bit. Such a shame, but it's nature. Perky breasts are reserved for the young. She is medium build but athletic looking. She lost weight, she is thinner and leaner. She is shaved clean like I prefer. She is trembling, a few tears are in her eyes.

I command her in a chilly voice, "Hello mother. I am going to show you a contract. I will record you reading it out loud and then you will sign it."

She did exactly as I asked.

Still chilly, I command, "Look at me." She looks up at me. "Open your mouth."

She opens her mouth as I pull down my pants and boxers and insert my cock in her mouth. She closes her lips over my cock eagerly. The crop in my arm that was hidden from view comes over and strikes her thigh, instantly causing a welt. She opens her mouth. I drop the crop and use both hands to pull her face close to me, causing her to choke on me.

I am brutal. Harder and harder, I push until she is down my throat. I now face fuck her deep enough to enter her throat. Oh my, does that feel good. I send five ropes down her throat, no tasting my sperm today. I pull out, pull up my boxers and pants. From my bag, I pull out a ball gag and place it on mom. I then add two restraints to her wrists and bind them together behind her back.

I tell her to get on the plane. I pull up the door behind us and lock it. The light turns green, the pilot says we are next for take-off. Mike likes to taxi fast, in no time we are screeching through the air to cruising altitude. We level off, and Mike gives the announcement to "Have fun."

This isn't about fun. This is about releasing anger. This is teaching a lesson in loyalty. This is about believing in those you love.

I command mom in a menacing voice filled with anger, "Stand up!"

I start with the crop, it's my favorite pain tool. I am random with the strikes. Shoulders, arms, breasts, ribs, ass, cunt, inner thighs, feet, and hands. Each blow is hard and earns me an ouch, occasionally a moan. The bitch likes this, can I possibly cause more pain? I swear she is smiling even with the gag. I now fear I am not man enough to truly hurt her. I want to, but deep down, I can't.

I stand her up and slap her face, earning me tears of pain. The woman has welts, bruises, and lots of red skin covering her body, and she cries to a slap. She saw the hurt in my eyes. That is what I dreamed of doing to her. However, in reality, I seem unable to inflict that much pain. I look at her body and there are no welts, no whip effects, and no red. I did get some pink. I am mad at myself.

I am tearing as I say with anger, "You didn't believe me." Slap! "I was a good kid." Slap! "Zero physical proof, and you called me a degenerate and pervert." Slap! "I was proved innocent!" Slap! "Yet I was still guilty in your eyes." Slap! "I sat in jail for six months!" Slap! My hand is sore, but I ignore the pain. "The contempt you had for me was astounding." Slap! "The worst part is that you actually believed I could do that." Slap! Slap! Slap!