Found Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,971 Followers

Paul walks to me and reaches for my cock.

With venom in my voice, "Stop, or you will get hurt." I look at the woman. "Nicely played, I had no idea. I had a bad experience when I turned eighteen. Since then, I've been vigilant of people in need. It's how I met these two. You obviously don't need saving. One of my pets has a problem with public nudity, so we're practicing in the dark. His handling seemed unfair. Since you obviously like being submissive and humiliated, I'm sorry for having ruined your evening. We'll be on our way."

The woman seems less demanding now, "I didn't stop you because I was testing you. Most men want to trade or just use me. I let them, it's what I want. I was amazed when you were trying to help me. Nobody does that. Nobody. You're also much better at eating pussy than this asshole. You can use me any way you want in any hole you want."

I laugh, "You are safe now, no need for my services, I am moving on. I need to find the next damsel in distress. Goodnight my friends."

I take the hands of both girls and continue our walk towards the ocean.

Phoebe looks at me, "I don't think I know you anymore. A lady throws herself at you after you ate her, and you ask for nothing. You were expecting a blowjob before she said anything."

Jenny smiles, "He chose us. He really didn't want anything from that lady, he was just helping someone that didn't need help. From your conversation, I take it you always hoped someone would come and save you and they never did, right?"

She hit a raw nerve. She is right.

I suggest, "How about we save that for Saturday? That's a mood killer."

A few more couples are out and walk past us. They eagerly check out both girls. Phoebe is still nervous but is gradually accepting herself being naked as time goes on. We are in the ocean now. It's cooler than the air, it feels chilly. The tide crashes into our feet and washes up on the sand. It feels amazing.

I ask Phoebe, "Your choice, do I fuck you here, on the beach, under a light, at the edge of the rocks, hidden in the rocks, or back in our bedroom."

Phoebe has a smile on her face, "I bet I surprise you. In the middle ... under a light."

I ask in surprise, then reply, "As you wish and yes, I'm astonished. Shocked actually."

We walk to the middle of the beach. There is a light about fifty feet from the hotel. She spreads her legs wide and bends at the waist. I am as hard as a rock. People can see us. I see some walking towards us to watch our display. I push my meat stick into her lubricated pussy. She groans. I am using a slow rhythm. I believe the watchers will make this more sensual. She is turned on by this and won't need as much to orgasm. I want her to hold off and see if we can get some stranger to participate or share the spotlight.

Phoebe seems fine with the speed, she is moaning more than usual. Two couples stop about ten feet away. One set are swingers and the other master/slave.

The master asks, "Do you trade, share, or barter?"

I answer, "Sorry, I love these two, I'm very protective. However, if you ask a question, you may find something she allows. I really don't know. I do support her 100% on any decision she makes."

Phoebe pre-empts the guy, "Give me your cock. Ooooh, that feels so good."

With those words, the guy's cock is now about my size. He eagerly stands in front of Phoebe, and she starts to suck the guy's dick. I am surprised. She is at the right angle, but it's hard to suck dick when a large one is shoved up your vagina and it is hammering home the pleasure.

I slow down, it's easier to blow him. With me banging from behind, her whole body moves. Slowing helped, but it's still distracting to her. I think mostly she is just bobbing her head by using my fucking. I speed up. I can tell by his expression that faster is better. I can hear her slobbering on his cock, which is turning me on. I thought I would be repulsed.

The guy can't take anymore, he tells us. She pulls off and aims him at her breasts, which are swaying towards and away from him. When he shoots his load, he gets some on Phoebe's breasts and a lot on the sand. She straightens up some, and the woman licks the cum off her chest. The woman lingers on a nipple. I move to the fastest I can go. This position is awkward, but I do the best I can. She is moaning from me and her breasts being licked.

The other couple is slowly moving towards Jenny.

I ask nicely, "Jenny, can you stand next to Phoebe, she needs some support."

I continue fucking my sister fast, and she loves it. The second guy is now moving towards Phoebe and me.

I use a commanding voice, "That's far enough, buddy. She has had enough tonight. They both have."

He looks furious. I don't care. I continue to bang away. I am very close now. Just a little bit longer. I can't hold it anymore. I erupt like a volcano and shoot three loads of cum into Phoebe before that second dude knocks me over and tries to mount Phoebe. I thought I was quick as a cat and would pounce before he got lined up. I was wrong. He starts getting close and wham! The first guy laid him out, and Phoebe kicked him in the balls. Jenny presses the blue security button on the light, and within three minutes, a security guy shows up on the run.

The dude is still out, he is arrested. His girlfriend goes on about how rich he is and that he will be out of jail by morning. The security guy laughs at her. 100% of the nation's income is based on tourism. Sexual assaults are taken very seriously. They will have video evidence, he will be there a long time. The dude wakes up in a lot of pain, Phoebe got him good. We thank the security guy for his help. We walk back to our room quickly.

Once in the room, I start to cry. It was my arrogance that made her go out and play with others. I risked her safety. I hide in the washroom, I can't face Phoebe yet. She must hate me. I sit down in the shower and think of all the ways I went wrong. I am interrupted by both girls standing in the shower door looking down on me in wonder.

I sniffle and suggest, "I need time, go check up on mom."

Phoebe still steps forward but is stopped, I assume by Jenny. I am always looking at the floor. I can't look at either of them. Phoebe walks away, probably disgusted with me. Jenny sits next to me but doesn't hold me. She must be mad at me as well.

Jenny asks, "I'm not sure what to do or what to say. I don't understand what Phoebe and I did wrong?"

I mumble, "I screwed up and almost got Phoebe hurt or screwed with me right there. We were lucky the other guy was there to save you guys. I couldn't save her."

Jenny lets go of the comforting sympathy voice and is now harsh with me, "Steven! For a guy that has an observant eye, when it comes to women, you might as well be blind."

She screams. Phoebe comes running.

Jenny commands her, "Grab an arm, we need to have a family talk. He went stupid on us. He thinks he screwed up."

Phoebe adds, "What the hell is the matter with him?"

Jenny is mad, she could rip a phone book in half. I am deposited in a chair, they sit on the couch. Jenny is talking loudly, I guess she thinks I am now dead, or she wants mom to hear this.

Jenny fumes, "Didn't it occur to you that your plan worked perfectly? Phoebe got used to being naked, and when you gave her a choice she chose to be in the light because that would attract others. She WANTED that. When the first guy asked about your feelings, you made it clear we don't swap or trade, but Jenny might be interested in something else if asked nicely. He didn't even have to ask, and Phoebe told him what to do. Why did you ask me to help hold Phoebe up when she was fine?"

I tell them both, "I noticed he was creeping closer to you. That seemed odd, so I brought you closer."

Jenny mocks me with praise, "Good answer! You also alerted Phoebe and me to a possible problem. Do you know how I know that Phoebe was alert to him?" I shake my head in amazement. "After her orgasm, she pulled her legs together. Wouldn't it be more comfortable for her to keep them spread apart?

"She had a plan. If he or the girl took you out, as he was getting ready, she was going to kick him between the legs. As the first guy hit the second guy, Phoebe kicked him in the balls. I didn't see it, but I know he woke up wanting to clutch his balls. We aren't defenseless. However, without you noticing him while fucking Phoebe, something bad could have happened. It didn't. We're good."

I am still sulking, "Had I not pushed her or offered her to the couple, none of this would have happened."

Phoebe got an opening, "So what, we can't try new things, can't go places, can't meet new people? That would be boring. That's not a life I want. I don't mind taking risks. I had fun tonight. You whipped me up in a flurry of lust. I wanted cock. I surprised myself. I don't do that anywhere but here. This place is so free with sex; it's almost scary. I had fun. I was alive, and I had my two-favorite people with me. Now stop feeling sorry for yourself, we need some sleep. We have a mother to humiliate tomorrow."

Interesting, tonight there is no discussion, Phoebe is in front of Jenny, and I am behind Jenny. They worked out a system, and I have no choice. Oh hell, it's probably better this way. If it keeps them happy, I am better off in the end.

Chapter 9 -- Sharing

It's Tuesday, Jenny, Phoebe, mom, and I go to breakfast. Mom sits on the floor next to me. Her plate is served on the floor, no utensils. This is common for the master/slaves here.

Phoebe is curious, "So, what do you plan to do today? Have you solved your problem yet?"

Jenny asks, "Problem? What problem?"

I reply, watching mom's reaction, "Mom offered herself for humiliation, torture, and as a pet fuck toy. Slave for a week with no safe word. As you know, Sunday I tried to beat her on the plane, I failed. Sunday night and all day yesterday, she was left behind, just because I had expected her to need the recovery time. If I were going to offer you something, wouldn't you start with something you like?" Mom gasps in surprise. "I want to do things to her, but she will like them. I can't fuck her or other women because of my strict moral code.

"Trust me, it's weird saying that in a place like this. The irony is not lost on me. How do I abuse someone to cause them humiliation and pain when they like humiliation and pain? It's not easy. She even loved the beating I tried to administer. I couldn't go far enough to truly hurt her. Yes, I do have a solution to my problem. This afternoon is a thirty-man gang bang. This morning is a walk on the beach to meet others. After lunch is an orgy and a rope demo. A slave could get a lot of action at these events. Could you see mom receiving a gang-bang? Sadly, none of that will happen. We are watching today."

I see mom's shoulders slump. I am not following her plan.

I ask Jenny, "What's your plan for today?"

Jenny smiles, "We're going to lay out on the beach and get a tan. If I can trade Phoebe eating pussy or sucking cock for me receiving oral, I'd be happy. There is a demo on rope and ass play. I think we will check those out. If nothing else, Phoebe will be a good slave and eat me, so we show up on cameras as being involved.

We eat breakfast and then go our separate ways.

I instruct mom, "You will walk behind me and to my right at all times. Your eyes are on the ground. If you are good, tomorrow might more interactive for you."

We walk casually to the water, take a right turn, and then walk down the beach. Right now, most of the couples are looking for sex and someone they want. I got lots of offers for me, mom got some, but I explained that she is being abused by not participating.

We saw the guy from last night that helped us. I gave my speech.

He smiles at me, "Can she swallow and sit still? I mean, don't move a muscle. No sucking my cock. It will amuse you."

I command mom, "Sit, close your eyes, and open your mouth. Close your mouth around his cock."

I know what's coming. The guy walks up to mom, leaving his woman behind him. He inserts his cock into mom's mouth.

He softly says to her, "I am going to piss in your mouth. I will stop so you can swallow."

Mom didn't object. She didn't even seem to flinch. I didn't see a smile, either, though. True to his word, he stood there, and I see mom swallowing. I got no joy out of that. Zero satisfaction. I am surprised. I thought the humiliation factor alone was 100 as some came out of her mouth and ran down her chest, belly, around her lips, and then down her legs into the sand.

I send mom into the water to wash off. We continue to the end of the property, then we turn around. I have done half the beach and not seen anyone as good as Phoebe and only a few as good as Jenny. Women of mom's level are common. They're good looking, but with so many good-looking women, they don't stand out here.

As we walk back up the beach, I see Phoebe on her knees blowing a guy. Three more in line. Jenny is on her back, being pleasured by a beautiful young woman.

The guy in front of me explains, "Your woman needs to get that one off." He pointed at Jenny. "The better she is, the better the blowjob is."

Phoebe seemed bored doing blowjobs but perked up as I got in line. Bad oral skills, quick blowjob. The girl before us was so bad, Jenny said skip for the guy. She has her eyes closed and doesn't realize who we are. While in line, I told mom precisely what to do and then improvise after that. It better be spectacular, I told her.

Mom gets down and has a big smile on her face. She digs in and is quick yet delicate. She has Jenny going quick then slows down.

She looks up and opens her eyes, then spoke those loving words to me, "You mother fucker." Yes, true love. Fortunately, mom was good, very good. She eventually let Jenny climax. Phoebe hadn't even waited for Jenny to orgasm, she wanted my cock, and she was much more animated, vocal, and involved. She did all my favorite stuff. This time was different, though. Usually, she rushes, then slows down, speeds to the edge, and slows down. This time is a gradual building of feelings. When I blew, it was huge, seven ropes of cum. She was amazed at the number and the amount. I kiss her, and we continue after kissing Jenny as well. We go about fifty feet before I stop.

I command and question mom, "Mom, stop and look at me. That woman's name back there is Jenny. She is one of the Twenty. Obviously, I'm dating her. I am curious about your opinion even though I don't care what you think. However, I wonder what it would be like if I had a mother. What would she say about us, her and me being here and with two other people no less? Certainly, an interesting dynamic, no?"

Mom replies, "Yes, a fascinating dynamic. I didn't expect them to be here, and I gather from the airplane, you didn't either. That's even more fascinating. But I can't answer your question. Because I was a lousy human being, I don't know my own son. I don't know what you like. I have no way of knowing if she's right for you or not. She is cute, big perky breasts, unlike my saggy ones. And she is in command, yet in a friendly way. She gets what she wants.

"I know you have sex a lot, and you eat her regularly, she knew your pattern. She tastes as sweet as I have ever had. From conversations I've heard, and when she came to check up on me, I know she is smart and is head over heels in love with you. I like her, I hope it works out for you both."

I start walking again, and she follows. This end has older couples. I get asked for sex by every couple. Mom is requested many times; she is better than most of the women in this area. She is younger than half, less gray hair, better shape, bigger tits, similar sagging. Nature doesn't play favorites. More people down this way and more people to talk to.

Several couples ask about mom or mom and me, I tell them she is being punished and forced to watch. They find that interesting. We discuss that tomorrow she may be available. A slim and surprisingly young woman for this area come bumbling down the beach. She is about 5 foot nothing, 100 pounds, and about 20 pounds are in her breasts. They're flopping around as she runs. That could be hazardous. I thought she was going to run into me, but mom stopped her. Then it is back in place.

Tammi pleads, "I need your cock, please. Been here two weeks, and my husband won't let me screw anyone. I need to suck your cock. My husband's the old guy on the rock. He's 72. I'm 24. OK, I'm a gold digger. I am horny as hell, and I need a cock to suck.

I command mom, "Donna, I am going to give this woman some relief. I want you under her eating pussy. She better get off before I do."

Tammi screaks, "YES!"

Tammi quickly gets to her knees in front of me and starts blowing me. This girl is awesome. Her tongue is magical. Oh, the feeling she gave me as it swirled over my cock. It was wonderful. I fear I won't last long. Then mom started eating her pussy, and the feeling wasn't so great anymore. She was distracted in a significant way. I gave her a tap on the cheek, "Forget about me?" She renewed her interest and the blowjob to epic proportions. Quickly, she is distracted again. Well, at least I will last a while.

Mom seems good at this, I let her finish the poor girl off. After a scream, a squirting on mom's face, and a collapse as she hangs on to my legs, she quickly recovers. Once again, I am getting a near-perfect blowjob, and she earns four ropes of cum. She played with it in her mouth. She kissed mom, and I assume she transferred my cum. Then she kissed her again and got it back. She shows it to me and then swallows. Wow, what a firecracker. She winks at me and runs back to gramps.

It's nearing lunch, we go back to Phoebe and Jenny. They are on their stomachs, tanning.

As we get near, I call out, "I see you two have learned. You bring your own sunscreen, and you use it. I just might have to keep you two."

They smile at me as they pack up, and we head to our room where we store our stuff. Then it is off to another wonderful lunch. This place has some good chefs. Not at all what I expected. After lunch, we all go to a demonstration on using rope. It was fascinating. They talked about the different uses of rope, for fucking, for looks, for pain, and for submission. They had plenty of interactive examples. It lasted two hours. Phoebe and Jenny are going to the spa now while mom and I attend an orgy.

The orgy is held inside a large building. There is a room with a soft carpet that is well padded. For this party, men must use condoms. No sloppy seconds. Everything is consensual. You must tell your partner what you want to do to them, and then if they agree, you may begin.

Everything is in the open. They had problems with forcing women when out of sight. With it all open, they have had far fewer issues. There is a bar, I sit at the end of the bar, mom is on the floor. I have a Strawberry Margarita. I make mom watch.

Most of the women line up on the floor, one next to the other. They start with a guy behind them. The guy fucks her and then moves to the right. He starts fucking right away if the guy finished. Many bowls are there for used and new condoms. A worker takes the used condoms and empties the contents into a huge cup. Around the room, others are making love and taking their time. Some big studs out there pleasing those women.

There was some spanking, choking, slapping, oral, and feet kissing. One guy was rubbing panties on his cock. The place is most enlightening. Again, many women wanted me, but they got shot down. Several wanted mom, but still the punishment story. One guy was mad at me, being here was too much, too severe. I almost went off on him, mom was scared. The guy realized he went too far and quickly left. Neither of us got any action.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,971 Followers