Found Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom falls to the ground. I force her to stand up. I do most of the work. I attach nipple clamps on her rock-hard nipples. I stick a large butt-plug in her ass. I stick a butterfly up her pussy and turn it on high.

It takes a minute or two, but she orgasms with a scream. I don't turn it off, and she soon screams with another. I don't turn it off. She screams again. Nope, it stays on.

Mom tries to beg, but she has a ball gag on. Another scream. I turn it down halfway. It takes longer, but I get the cry of her orgasm I want. Orgasms are beautiful things unless they come too fast, you get sensitive, and they start to cause pain, and you can't catch your breath. Add a ball gag, and it's worse. That must have been hell to go through. Finally, I am happy. She screams again. I think about turning it off. I turn it up a bit instead and that brings a smile to my face.

I just now realize there is no stewardess, and the couch and floor are covered in a clear tarp. How the hell do I not notice a significant thing like that? The chairs are not covered, and that is where I am sitting. Mom is laying on the floor. There is a small smile on her lips, she screams again. I turn off the butterfly. I am tired. It takes a lot of energy to beat someone for so long. In the end, I failed. I am confident she had a blast and would do it again.

I don't understand this at all. It is beyond my capability to understand. She has no open wounds. No black and blue bruises. I didn't even get any areas of red, anywhere! I have muscles, I should have ripped the flesh from her body. I am at a loss for words. I am officially the world's worst BSDM master when it comes to inflicting pain.

It is at this moment that I get the surprise of my life. The pilot door opens, and I hear, "We are landing in twenty minutes." Wait, I know that voice.

I turn around and standing in the doorway is Phoebe and Jenny. I look at them with surprise and shock.

All I can say is, "How?"

Yes, I am crafty. A true wordsmith in action. I will pick up my jaw and my Emmy from the floor.

Jenny seems amused by my reaction, "I had Anthony for the week. He knows where the plane is and when it's leaving. You had told him to give me anything I wanted. I wanted us on this plane before it picked you up. He made it happen. I must say, he seemed mighty happy with himself."

I panic, "You can't be here, this island is special and caters to kinky people. This section is all slave training and is for couples only. You need to stay on the plane."

Jenny is so hot when she says, "Phoebe, who is your master?"

Phoebe answers, "You are the best master in the world. I live to make you happy."

What the hell is going on here? My sister is now a slave to my girlfriend?

Jenny smiles at me, "We played at home and had a lot of fun. We both want to see where this goes. We also want to keep you in line. You have anger issues when it comes to your mother, the woman that did not believe in you. The one woman in the world that should have known, failed you. We aren't here to judge you nor stop you. We may give you advice from time to time. We are here to fuck you, though. The idea of your mom getting a whole week of that cock was too much for us. Our punishment for your mom will be making her watch us fuck you rather than her.

Mom screams out a primordial scream of sorrow, muffled by being gagged.

Jenny continues, "Yes, I want you. I'm ready again. The counselor was blown away by your handling of the situation. I told her much more than I intended too. She can make me say anything. She agreed you helped me a bunch. Impractical for the average person but the things you did are several of the things they suggest for victims. Meditation, being in the cockpit and watching the universe was extremely relaxing. Massages, they're good to get in touch with my body. Just being around you and Phoebe, Don, Anthony, Julia, and Alex helped me get back to normal. 'Owning' Phoebe is helping my self-esteem."

I am tired and worn out. I still got up to give her a big hug. I am already up, Phoebe got one as well. I invited them over to sit for our landing. I help mom up, and I swear she has a smile on her face. Her pussy is leaking. I push a finger in her cunt, and sure enough, a person could drown in her cunt. I sit down, I feel horrible. She loved this. I fell into her trap. I probably just fulfilled a fantasy of hers. Fuck me, she used me. Arggggg.

We land at a tropical island. There is a golf cart there for us, the woman is native, sexy, and topless. I like this island already. Jenny and I get a hug and a kiss on the cheek. We get blue rubber wristbands signifying we are masters. Mom and Phoebe get bright canary yellow wristbands. We are taken to the office. A dreary administration area where they explain the rules, their lack of liability for everything possible, when meals are, where our rooms are, and what we can do for fun.

Looking around, not everyone is master/slave. There is cuckolding, swinging, and master/submissive in our area. The other areas have fetishes and roleplaying. Swingers have red wristbands and cuckolds are black. All slaves but Phoebe are naked. Half the swingers are nude. Very few of the cuckolds are naked, but then half of them are getting nothing from here.

We go to our rooms, and our luggage is there. I have mom take a shower. I put mom on the bed face down and tie her to the bed. I brought cream with; I really don't see a need to apply any. I leave the restraints loose and their Velcro, given enough strength, they pop open.

It's past dinner, but at the bar, they can cook food. Jenny, Phoebe, and I go down and have dinner.

Jenny asks me, "How do you feel about Phoebe having sex with other people?"

I reply, "Oh, wow. Um. For me, it is very confusing. Let's start with Phoebe. Not just here but anywhere, anytime, if she finds a man she likes, she should go for it."

Jenny looks sad, "But, that isn't what I asked. How would YOU feel about it?"

Mad that she is following up, I am a bit animated as I answer, "You know how I am. I'd see it as me not being good enough, I'm holding her back. I know that isn't fair. I am going to ruin her time here. Don't tell me. If I don't know, I won't feel bad."

Jenny looks hurt, "How would you react then when some random guy tells you to look at the girl over there, your sister, and he tells you what a great fuck she was."

A tear ran down my face.

Jenny continues, "Yeah, I thought so."

I am whispering, these memories upset me, "Before I had money, my life was rough. I lived on a strict budget because I wanted the money to put my plans in place when I saw the next opportunity. The more money I had, the more I would make. I had girlfriends at this point in my life. I thought they were happy with me, especially sexually. Yet with each one, I found them sleeping a friend, a major league baseball player, a random guy for money, and my roommate. Each time was more crushing.

"It came back to me not being good enough. Had I been, people would have believed in me. I wasn't even good enough for my own parents to believe in me. I guess I'll know by the end of this week how I really feel about you. If it's what I suspect, I'll give the same commitment to you. Mom's last day is Friday, no matter what. I love Phoebe, but just as I want people to be exclusive to me, I expect me to be the same way."

Jenny follows up, "Let's see how this week goes, we may have to broker some deals. Phoebe knew you would feel this way. No casual sex for her. Only serious suitors. Did we tell you that you are sleeping with us tonight? It's my turn. Phoebe and I were already good friends before the hiking trip. We have become much closer, especially with all that has gone on. We plan to share you and masturbate when not having sex. If she gets pregnant now, she'll deliver over the summer."

That got my attention.

I try to respond, "What? No! No. No way. We can't. What if ... No, we can't. It's not fair. The risks ..."

Phoebe finishes for me, "Aren't much higher than for other couples. I had our DNA tested. I've been dating and just have not found the type of guy I want. Wanting me for more than my body is high on my list. Of the twenty women, Jenny and I aren't the best looking. Beth and Samantha could be models or porn stars. Yet, you chose us. You've changed us. Jenny is far more outgoing and confident. I'm happy because I found a man worthy of me, and I know it's genuine."

Now happy, I suggest, "How about going to our room and fucking for a while?"

Jenny and Phoebe pop up to their feet and lock an arm with me. We go back to our room, I check up on mom. She is asleep. I think about the butterfly, she needs a good night of sleep, I leave it off.

In the other room, I find Phoebe eating Jenny to orgasm as I walk through the door.

Phoebe says to me, "She sure likes being my Mistress."

Eyes closed, and body relaxed, Jenny says, "I sure do. It has boosted my confidence tremendously. Not sure I would be ready for sex otherwise."

I scold her, "Well, you're not supposed to even be here. You should be in class."

Jenny smiles at me, "Anthony took care of everything."

I ask Jenny, "You up for something different?"

Jenny looks at me, timidly, "Yeah ..."

I grabbed a blindfold from my bag.

I command her, "Come here."

She looks scared, but she gets up and comes to me. I tie the blindfold securely, no more sight. I then pull handcuffs out, attach one wrist lightly, pull the arms behind her, and then the other wrist.

I need to reassure her now, I explain, "We're going for a walk. I will be holding on to you and I'll never be more than a foot away from you. Nothing bad will happen to you, I guarantee that. If you get scared, on the cuffs is a button, press it to release the cuffs. I want you to do that now, as a test to make sure they are functioning correctly."

She quickly gets them off, and I put them back on again.

I continue, "At any time, you can stop this. You say stop or remove the cuffs, and we walk back here, and I fuck the heck out of you. If all goes well, we come back, and there is no need for me to fuck you. Any questions?"

Quickly Jenny asks, "What are you going to do with me?"

I laugh, "If I told you, what would be the fun in that? I think you'll love this. If I am wrong, just say so, and we go back. This is just a crazy fantasy I have; it's fulfilled as soon as we walk out the door." I look at Phoebe. "Are you coming with?" I know her answer.

Phoebe looks at me in horror, "No way."

I smile at her, "I don't think we will be gone long. I'll have something special for you when I get back."

I kiss Jenny on the lips, and then I loop my arm through hers, and I guide her outside. It is dark; our rooms look out on the beach. I walk her straight ahead towards the water. Plenty of people are outside, but most ignore us. She can hear their voices, so she knows they are near us. Before we get to the ocean, I see a nice-looking swinger couple based on their wristbands. Now I understand the wristband use. They are both looking at Jenny with interest. I bring my finger to my lips, motioning 'be silent,' I point to her breasts and nod, yes. I point to her pussy then point to my teeth, and I nod yes. I make an "O" with two fingers on one hand, take another finger on my opposite hand, and put the finger through the hole, I nod no, as in no fucking.

They both give me a look of understanding.

I move behind Jenny and start whispering, "There is a young, good-looking couple in front of you. They think you're cute. They're swingers. I gave them permission to play with you."

I motion for them to come forward, the woman is giggling, she is nervous. The man takes his hands and is rubbing his fingers over Jenny's nipples. His woman is down on her knees, eating Jenny out. I am licking her earlobe. I run a finger up her ass and tease her brown eye. The man is now devouring her breast with his mouth and roughly fondling her opposite breast with his hands. She is breathing hard and moaning loudly. She is enjoying this a lot. I push my finger into her rectum, and she moans. I whisper in her ear, "There is a crowd gathering. They're watching you."

Jenny orgasms and falls to her knees. The woman catches her and plants a kiss on her lips. Somehow Jenny manages to say thank you. The couple moves on, still silent. It's a while before she can stand up again. I help her to her feet. We continue walking forward. Soon, our feet are in the water, the ocean is rushing up and hitting us and then falling away. We go a bit further out, and our feet are in water while the tide gets to my calves.

I stop here and release the handcuffs. I use my hands to move her arms straight out, and then I grab her arms by the elbows.

I command her, "Bend over at the waist. Bring your hands together as much as possible, it's more comfortable."

As she does so, her chest leans out towards the sea, her back is arching. I enter her from behind. She spreads her legs. I walk us forward a bit. Larger waves are hitting the bottom of her pussy. Perfect. I begin rocking my hips, my piston pumps in and out of Jenny at a consistent and quick rate. This isn't the fastest by far, but I can't last an hour. I know she won't last that long.

I have a good pace going. Her breasts are swaying, the air is blowing, the water is rushing between her legs, and she can't see a thing. I am pumping her with long strokes, I want to make sure she knows she is being fucked. She is grunting and breathing harder, she is going to blow a gasket soon. It will be a good one.

I dramatically increase the speed. Now we have hard and quick fucking. The end is near. She releases first, and I soon follow. My load is big and powerful. For the first time, my life slows down. I feel the cum surging through my body. Six full ropes shoot with power into her womb. No scream but she collapses.

I grab Jenny and bring her to my body as I walk away from the water. She is now able to return the hug, and she kisses me. I see several naked couples as I walk back to our room, carrying her in my arms. It's at this moment that I realize she is the one, the woman I love.

I place her on the ground, and she rushes to Phoebe, "Oh my, it was wonderful. Do you want to know, or do you want to give it a try?"

I object, "Oh no, we aren't doing that. Jenny, what I do with you and for you, is because of who you are and what you want. Just because you like something doesn't mean that Phoebe will. She doesn't get your leftovers, and you won't get hers. You both deserve to be treated specially as if you're the most important person in the world."

Phoebe mocks me, "Nice speech Plato. I see your point, tell me all about it."

Jenny goes into minute detail about every feeling and specifics for each of her orgasms. The couple each gave her one, they hit in rapid succession.

After the story, Phoebe looks at Jenny, "Damn that asshole, he's right. I would have hated that. Public nudity, even here, isn't my favorite. I'll do it, but it won't be something I like or get off on. Steve, how did you know?"

I explain my secrets, "Little things, the first time you came to see me, at the mall with Alex, going commando in the dress we bought from Alex, and other little things. When I thought about the idea, it seemed natural."

I am a bit timid now, "Phoebe, you were the only slave that wore clothes. Either you will need to stay inside all day, or we need to get you used to being naked outside. You could get us kicked out of here. Since it is dark outside, I propose now's a good time to break you in. We'll find a private place and I'll fuck you good."

Jenny gets up and goes to her suitcase. She pulls out an almost transparent top and shorts.

Jenny asks, "Would you feel more comfortable in these?"

Phoebe looks at them glumly, "I rather just get it over with. I knew this would be required. Being here with Steve makes it worthwhile. I'll be ok. There are many other people naked, I'll be OK. You will both be there naked with me, right?"

We both reach out for a hand; she grabs us hard. We walk outside, and I feel Phoebe trembling. We stand there until she stops shaking. Nobody is near us, but I can see others. There are a few lights so people can walk around. I start walking in a direction with the fewest people. We walk towards a light, and I stop at the edge.

We are only partially hidden by darkness. Phoebe trembles. I stay still as she calms down. I take a step partly into the light. We are still partially obscured by lack of light, but people can see us from farther away now. A couple is checking Phoebe out from a distance. She can see them pointing at her. She is trembling, but her breathing has also increased. Interesting. I get behind her and hold her body. I rub a finger over a nipple. Her whole body shudders, and her knees go weak. I hold her up. We can hear couples orgasming in the distance.

I slowly walk her under the light, we are entirely on display. Jenny surprises me by getting on her knees and eating Phoebe. I give her credit, she took her time and didn't stop until she orgasmed. A Master/slave couple has come close to us. His slave is on a chain and trembles. She is scared to death of this guy.

The master seems confused, "Why do you allow your slave to be pleased? A Master pleasing a slave? Do you know what you are doing?"

Ok, that made me mad, "Some people take on master/slave because they love each other. This beautiful girl here, she hates this. Can't stand it. However, because I get off on this, she will endure just about anything I ask. So no, I won't whip and spank her. I do make sure she gets lots of sex. I fuck her good and hard. I fuck her long and slow. I love this woman, and I want to praise her for letting me have my fetish. She does this because she loves me very much.

I can't stop now, "Many masters are like me. There are other types. Some just like to dominate women. They find a weak, shattered woman, and tell her he will protect her. To stroke his ego and his own weak self-confidence, he punishes her. She takes the beatings because he is weak. The only way the pathetic man can feel better is by dominating the woman. He fucks her occasionally, but this is a one-sided relationship, he doesn't give a damn about her. We're not that couple."

I smile, "I tell you what. Want to see the difference in our styles? I can prove that my way is better. Are you man enough to let me use your slave and force her to prove it to you?"

He hands me her leash. I bring her into the light and make her stand up. I stand behind her, reach around, and pinch her nipples hard enough to make them hard.

I whisper into her hair, so only she can listen to me, "I am going to eat you until you orgasm. Then I want a blowjob that will make that pompous asshole jealous. You game?"

The girl smiles at her master, turns towards me, and then widens her legs so I can eat her. I move down between her legs and lightly run my fingertips over her lips. She is wet already. I kneel and put a finger on her clit. She almost exploded, I remove my finger. I stick my tongue in as far as I can and wiggle it around, touching all that I can. After a bit, I move to my tried and true broad slow licks. She likes that a lot.

I tried some quick kitty drinking milk action, and she loved that as well. I got a woman off for the first time ever by using my stubble. Usually, that is a filler, so I don't repeat too often. This woman is a screamer. Wow, she is loud. She looked unsteady, I hold her in place. I gave her an excellent ride, and from her looks, she enjoyed it a bunch.

I get up and look at her, "I provided a service, you have a bill that has come due. How do you intend to pay for it?"

She looks me in the eyes, I was expecting a shy voice to answer, I got much more than I bargained for, she explains in a commanding voice, "Paul, blow this guy, pay his bill."