All Comments on 'Found Pt. 03'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I liked this chapter better than the last one. I feel like he is making progress and more like a real person. I love the dialogue and banter. I await the next chapter and thanks for your time and imagination.

DorsheveDorsheveover 4 years ago

Jenny wanted sex with other guys and then did - leave her and get someone better.

His sister had about guys fuck her - leave her and never speak to her again.

Steve doesn’t need these sluts in his life. Neither of these women “loved” him

ramjet86ramjet86over 4 years ago

This story just keeps getting more amazing and I cannot wait for the next chapter.

Mystere444Mystere444over 4 years ago

A wonderful chapter. True its fiction/fantasy but...

Very moving. I was surprised Mom didn't show up.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Ces2019Ces2019over 4 years ago

Good story but I don't get it why people in the story try to make Steve the bad guy?

If he don't want to be in a relationship with a girl that wants to have sex with a bunch of random guys then it's his right to say no to with Jenny!

Steve besides the young girl on the island he only has sex with people that he cares about and that's not the same thing as a gangbang with 10,20 random dudes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
captured

now, you must write more, and quickly, you are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Audacieux, audacieux, soyez toujours audacieux

You continue to please with your writing and I like the turn the story has taken. I look forward to the next chapter with a sense of eagerness few Literotica writers have been able to bestow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

i from personal experience know were Steve is coming from, for some bad reasons. i completely agree with him leave her and don't look back. women cant be trusted they WILL shit on you the first chance they get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
FANTISTIC!!!

Please, do not stop writing these wonderful stories.

Rdk781Rdk781over 4 years ago

Enjoying the new story... I liked the way Terry's was added in from the other stories hope you keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I loved the story, please keep on writing!

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Great Touch

Adding Terry was a very nice surprise, will Dave or any of his sisters make an appearance?

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago

Loved this installment, his redone to what happens on the island is quite believable for someone with his problems.

My only problem is where you ended it need the next part now lol. Joking aside this has been a amazing installment, keep up the good work.

dummy2069dummy2069over 4 years ago

Nice.

"Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" is NOT the start to White Christmas. The proper start is "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas".

Takes a Jewish kid to recognize it ; but then again, the song was written by a Jewish kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition.

But this guy really needs a good spanking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waiting for the next instalment

Great installment my friend really waiting for inquisition to start as the main heart break is around the corner.

Awaiting to hear Jenny's view as it happened as it was not revealed still now.

More importantly awaiting to know the next flow of the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tearing Up

First story in this site to make me get all emotional. Thank you.

More please.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
I agree with Linear

I had just read about Dave, Daisy, Nell, Kera, and Lisa. When the Twenty went to Terry's I was upset when you said Gary was is advisor and not Dave. Great story both of them. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

He should have jumped on his plane when she asked to sleep with other guys. Then to catch her later with some guy, she is a slut that he needs to forget.

As you can tell I was not a fan, too much up and down.

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

so...I must be really honest here....

I know he has issues but even I am not tick enough to realize the love Jenny and Phoebe but especially Jenny has for him. Yes he has issues, yes its a story but, BUT this is beginning to bother and upset my depression, I am so hoping the next chapter, chapter four goes back to what it should e....an enriching, heartwarming, emotional love story with loads of compassion. Not like this chapter which has been full of deep hatred, distrust and even loathing. I really hope I am right and chapter four is back on track, bearing in mind there are eight chapters….

sorry for my bluntness but I am being honest

dikupinyadikupinyaover 3 years ago
good story

i saw only one mistake. white christmas begins with "i'm dreaming of a white christmas..." you quoted the wrong song. otherwise great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
In only 3 sentences

and in the same paragraph.

She is swaying her hips, batting her eyelashes at me, and partially removing a shirt, then covering then removing, nope, back up and then off. She repeats the performance for each piece of clothing. She never once looks at me.

Do you not even attempt to read what you write?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really so far like absolutely none of these people and the main character has to be one of the biggest wimps and pussies of all time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In chapter 2 the comment saying

"Fucked up piece of shit"

To the author if he/her is reading this after all these years :

Man/Girl while writing something like this it is better to write it all in just one chapter.Previously,while reading ch2 I thought you fucked up but the last page of this chapter made up for it .

And as I said,if it sucks at the end of a chapter people wont be willing to continue reading it

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

It is clear that this is fantasy and there is no connection to reality.

In the first part, Jeanie tells Steve that he's her first. Then she tells her friends that she's given blowjobs 200 times and can tell the size of her dick. Then there was the mention again that Steve was the first. Only one was mentioned in the rape. On the island to Steve's mother, she already tells her that Steve was her third. Is this a mistake by the author or a lie by Jeanie?

Then snotty Steve because Jeanie asked permission to fuck other guys. ( The fear after the rape went away) Almost killed himself. Everyone and Steve and Jeanie and Phoebe moan about the exclusivity of the relationship. And in 15 minutes they go to take part in an orgy. Jeanie fucks 10 dicks and 2 dicks into Phoebe. Then Steve initiates another orgy and fucks Jeanie for half an hour. Nearby, Phoebe screams. It doesn't say she's fucking anyone. OK. Let it be. But literally before this episode, both girls asked to be impregnated. They're ready to get pregnant. They're in an auspicious period.

What's with the self-abuse? I'm not your class, you won't even see me on the street. He came to college in a limo, wearing an expensive suit, gold and diamonds. He has apartments in Miami, New York. A yacht and an airplane. They go to a cheap college to study nursing. Yes of course they won't see him behind the tinted glass of a limo.

At the beginning of the story Steve says he is 29 years old. On the island, his mom asks why he's not part of the orgy at 26. Does she not know how old her son is?

This is no longer a fantasy for erotica, but the feverish ravings of a withdrawal-addict.

The plot itself is interesting. But again, the impression is that they gave an assignment and theme to several novice authors, then cut up their stories and put the story together out of these fragments, not really checking the quality of the glue.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Ooooo....lots of critics for this chapter...finding lots they do not like about "BigMadStork's" narrative here...nobody can accept the FANTASY here!d

Me, I was uncertain about the start of the chapter; by the end, I am emotionally invested, and am trying not to just out-and-out start bawling like a baby...

There is so MUCH LOVE being focussed on Steve, by ALL his FRIENDS...these are not acquaintances, they truly lovegasm, and want the best for him. That HE is so broken that he has trouble accepting this...I UNDERSTAND...THAT HAS BEEN ME AT DIFFERENT POINTS IN MY LIFE!! And many of you readers...look inside, and be truthful...

This is supposed to tug our heartstrings...so let it...and leave the nitpicking in your mind, not on the comments page...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well part 3 is no better than part 2. You should have just stopped after part 1 apparently What screwball writer for the last 10 pages. Just a waste of time for the reader. Tried to figure out how to reconcile the drivel that has been written in part 2 and 3 and can find any saving grace for the writer.

Darkness86Darkness86about 1 year ago

The girls are great after what Phoebe did she has a lot of nerve to show up Steve should've told her what she did and to fuck off. I know Steve was depressed when she att

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 1 year ago

"You're eighteen, not even nineteen." In part 1 it says her left home when she was 11 and had been gone for 9 years. How is it now that she is only 18?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Found Pt. 02 Previous Part
Found Series Info