Found Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That is when I leave. I slip out the front door while they are arguing. Nobody heard me leave. I walk to the main building and go into the bar. There a lot of people hanging out, talking about their kinks, and discussing how to get better orgasms. They share their secrets and fantasies. Some of them even shared a whole lot more right at the table. I sit off to one side by myself. I was tucked back in a booth, so I could avoid people. I just wanted to be by myself and work out my irrational feelings.

The counselors taught me how to deal with stress and hard decisions. They taught me to see my own shortcomings, to accept them, and move on. It has helped me deal with life and the little stress I have. I now remember why I don't spend much time around women anymore. They are the cause of most of my issues. I should have known this would happen.

The waitress comes by, I order a lime margarita, a pina colada, and two shots of Jack Daniels. I tell her that will satisfy me for a while. I am halfway through my drinks and feeling no pain. I don't feel anything, I am numb. It's harder to concentrate now. I hear someone calling my name, I ignore them. I am trying to figure out where my pilot is. I want to go back to New York, where I can be anonymous.

The old man and young woman get out on the dance floor. It is a quick mechanical sound with a heavy bass sound and no singing. They don't care; they're holding each other close and talking to each other. They spot me and talk to each other a moment. I feel like a fool now left out of a conversation about me, I bet.

Sure enough, they both walk towards me. At the table, the girl says she will get us more drinks and takes off.

The old man sits down and asks, "Why is the man with two of the best-looking women on this island sitting alone and drinking?"

I ask the old man, "You have a beautiful young woman with you. She's sexy as hell. Does she aggravate you?" He rolls his eyes and smiles at me. "I have three back at my place, multiply your fun by three. The love of my life asked if it was ok to fuck other men tomorrow. I said, yes. I've had a lifetime of heartache from women. She broke my heart, asking me. I still said yes, because I love her. After this week, I will never see her again."

The old man looks at me, he then uses the wisdom that he has gained from his many years and tells me, "Dude, you are one fucked-up son of a bitch."

Jenny walks around the corner. Oh shit, how long has she been there? The guy's niece is with her. She doesn't let on like she heard me; that means she did. I can't look her in the eyes. She reaches out a hand to me, I take it, and she leads me back to our room. I sat on the couch and lay down.

Jenny looks sad, "Come to bed, babe."

I am drunk and tired, "I still need time. I'll sleep out here tonight. Go to bed, I will be up most of the night. I don't sleep well when I am drunk. It's why I don't drink often. I was stupid tonight. Again. I'm sorry."

I lay down on the couch. I am done talking. How did I mess up so bad? Do I want this to end? Do I really love Jenny? Do I trust Jenny? I got zero answers. My eyes close. I hear them standing in the hallway, looking at me. I feign sleep.

They whisper, but I swear the acoustics in this place make me hear pins drop. They might as well be sitting on the floor in front of me. Maybe they were.

Mom is harsh on Jenny, "I really do like you, but can you see what you've done? You planted the seed of doubt. Once it takes root, it is hard to remove. I'd love to help you. Not because I would be helping you. No, it's because you are good for my son. I can see that even if he can't. I see him pacifying us until Saturday when we leave. When we walk off the plane, that will be the last time any of us ever see him again. You caused this; you have to fix it."

None of them have any idea how to fix us. I fall asleep while they talk. I wake up in the morning before everyone else, and I go for a swim in the ocean before breakfast. There are various people along the way on their towels screwing or performing oral. A few are just touching the other and enjoying their company. It makes me feel even more alone.

I swim out into the clear ocean water. It feels good. A woman is motioning me to come back. I start swimming back. Well, I try to. I am working hard but not making much progress. I am only thirty feet from shore. She is smart enough to not come after me. She looks like a native, probably an employee.

I am working hard to swim and still not making much headway. My arms are starting to get tired. This is bad. I know that means I will slow and begin losing ground. I see a guy running straight to me, and he has a rope in hand. Two ropes. He drops one with the girl as he continues into the water as far as he can while walking. The girl grabs the rope so that he is safe. The guy throws the line. He misses. It takes a while to recoil and toss again. His throw is much better and goes over me. I grab the rope.

He got help, and they easily pull me back into shore. I can't talk, I am exhausted. I then feel sick and begin vomiting over and over. Several people pick me up and carry me to the main building where I am brought to a doctor's office. The girl is checking every inch of my body for something when Mom, Jenny, and Phoebe come in. They start asking questions. I am short of breath, I can't answer. The lady ignores them and continues the examination.

Eventually, she stops searching and smiles at me.

The doctor says, "There are many things in the sea that can hurt you. Anything that hit, touched, or bit you always leaves a marking. I found it on your shoulders. You have so much muscle, you didn't feel it. This type is mostly annoying. I am a bit concerned about your shortness of breath; we are going to watch you for a while until the local doctor comes to see you. I am a nurse, but I have seen a lot of this type of stuff.

I motion for mom to come to me, she does. I take my wristband off, and I put it on her.

I tell mom, "I am not going anywhere for a while. Today was a day for you to have fun. Go have fun, I'll see you for dinner."

Mom laughs at me and puts her slave wristband on me.

I am exhausted, so it's hard to talk, "You wanted this." I gasp for breath. "Go have fun. Please."

It's getting harder to breathe. The nurse is on her phone, talking to someone. She is talking in another language and seems animated and angry. When she looks at me, she is calm and almost shy.

I take a deep breath, "Mom. Go!"

The lady hangs up the phone, "The doctor suggested giving you something we have to help open your lungs. He is hiking and three hours out. Whoops, we are out. I will have someone get some from the next resort, we all share."

She makes another call, and all I understood is "Pronto."

I am lying on my side, fighting for each breath. It feels like my throat is swelling up. I am getting scared. I use my Bluetooth headset, "Anthony, I need you quick. Emergency. Lobby. Look for Jenny."

Quickly I say to Jenny, "Run to the lobby, get Anthony, explain what happened on the way. He can help."

A few minutes later, Anthony is running in. He asks the nurse several quick questions, finds an odd nasty looking red rash on my legs. He asks for three different drugs, and the nurse says no. Finally, he asks for Benadryl, they have the generic. Anthony gives me a double dose. I look at him.

Anthony looks at me, "Hey, I'm an army medic, you have an allergic reaction to a jellyfish sting, I know what I am doing, let me save your life."

I take the liquid. About fifteen minutes later I start to feel better. I look at Anthony, he is uncomfortable with three naked women near him.

I understand him, "Thank you, my friend, you may go."

Like a flash, he is gone before anyone can thank him.

I explain, "He's very shy and hates this place. He stays near, but it almost kills him to stand around you three. I'm feeling better. It's getting easier to breathe, I'll be fine. I want all three of you to get out of here and enjoy your day. After a nap, I'll meet you for lunch. Go have fun."

Jenny responds, "I am not letting you hurt yourself again. We're staying right here."

The kind nurse responds, "This man spent fifteen minutes trying his hardest to swim out of an undertow. He wore out, he slowed, but still fought hard. Thankfully someone threw him a rope and we pulled him in. He couldn't walk because he was so exhausted. Then as you saw, he was bit by a jellyfish. He's here and will sleep. He's very exhausted, you really should go. He needs to sleep; it will help him recover. All three of you get out of here."

Mom tried to object. I thought that the nurse was going to harm her. All three leave.

+++++

I wake up at 11:30 AM. The nurse looks happy to see me feeling better. I get up, and my legs are shaky. I give her a hug, "Thank you."

I walk outside; still, a bit tipsy, and three women are outside waiting for me.

My anger flares, "What are you doing here? Just because I was an ass doesn't mean it needs to ruin your vacation. Mom, I told you to go play. If I see you before dinner, I'll spend the whole night beating the crap out of you."

Mom is crying, "I just got you back, I almost lost you again. Do you really think I'm thinking or even desire sex right now? Do you think that poorly of me?"

She really doesn't want me to answer that. Phoebe doesn't mind answering for me.

Phoebe is cruel, "Yes, we do. You tell him you're willing to endure all kinds of crap, yet it's all the stuff you want. This is and has always been about you. I'm sorry that I ever told you I found him. You make me sick. You have no idea how close you might be to us never again seeing him after this weekend. Right, Steve? You weren't planning on ever coming back again, were you?"

My eyes are downcast. I don't say a thing as I sit down on a chair. I can't face them. Jenny is crying, she moves to me and attempts to wrap her arms around me. I don't let her. She falls to the ground at my knees. My sorrow has been replaced by anger, yet another woman has disappointed me. I stand up and walk towards the lobby, not once looking back or caring.

I find my way back to the bar. There are a lot of couples there, and immediately, six want me. I decline and say I had a bad day, I need space. They leave me alone. I start drinking a margarita. They go down easy, I end up having three. Why do I keep doing this to myself?

A cute looking older woman came and sat down with me. Nothing special, older than me, big boobs, charming smile, and face. Fuckable. She is naked, clean shaved, and looks quite willing. She introduces herself as Connie.

Connie says to me with a smile, "I saw three women outside, crying and turning down sex. It's obvious their hearts are broken. I come in here, and you look the same. Obvious what happened. I am an expert on relationships like that. I am a curious woman, why are you here? I have plenty of time, nobody's interested in me, I'm too old. Years ago, they would line up for me. I tossed men aside because there was always another. I thought I loved them. Married three times, divorced three times. I'm an expert on your story, so let me hear it."

I spend almost two hours weaving my fantastic tale.

Connie looks at me, astonished again, "Damn, you are a sick fuck." She thought some more. "Do you realize that there are only a few people in the world that will ever truly love you. You have three who do out there, and you would dare throw it away? Why? Are you that flipping stupid? Do you want to be miserable your entire life? Don't get me wrong, life's never easy. Easy would not be fun."

Connie now looks happy with herself as she asks, "Ok smart guy, what do you have that's better in your life? Don't you dare say The Twenty. Not one of them will ever do for you what Jenny does. You need to grow up, stop feeling sorry for yourself like a rich elitist kid, and join the real world. You know what? You make me sick. Tell you what, go buy yourself some friends. Then you will get what you want. Well, except for true companionship, love, and great sex. What a fucking asshole you are."

She got up and walked out on me. Wow. I can piss off strangers now. 'Rich elitist kid.' Hmm.

The old man and young niece walk in together. They look like their looking for me. They find me.

The old man says, "Yup. I figured with those three outside looking sad, you were inside drinking."

I defend myself, "I'm getting a little smarter, only one drink. I can think better when I am sober. I went for a swim this morning and almost killed myself. My girlfriend wants to have sex with men other than me. I have trust issues, which means I am not dealing with that well. Overall, I'm a mess and don't know what to do. Part of me wants to run away and hide."

The niece thinks she trapped me, "How many women have you done anything sexual with while on this island? She is smiling.

I answer, "Four. The three I came with and you. If you remember, I was reluctant."

She answers with surprise, "Wow, you really are screwed up. I expected you to answer twenty or more. I don't know, maybe she has fantasies, maybe she is curious, maybe she wants to be even. Do you want all your women bowing down to you and worshipping your feet? Is that what you want, a drone?"

The old man adds, "I'm an old man, I don't change my ways easily. Maybe young men are the same way. You can learn to treat the ones you love differently, even If you can't change."

I give up, "Ok, I hear you. I'll go talk to them again. Thank you for the scolding."

I shake the old man's hand, kiss the niece on the cheek, and leave.

Outside I see three unhappy looking women. All three have been crying. I don't say anything, I grab a beach blanket and start walking to the beach. My behavior surprises them. They follow me. I move closer to the ocean and towards a large area with nobody near me. I flip out the large towel under a huge umbrella and sit down on the beach blanket.

All three look at me like they are looking for answers. They seem desperate for answers and my intentions.

I speak with confidence, "I think I just grew up a bit. I am going to sit here and enjoy the breeze off the ocean while you three go out and have fun. Mom, don't come home unless you have cum running down your legs and you are bow legged. Phoebe, you and I have no pact. You are not my girlfriend, and you can't meet a husband if you sit around me all day. You need to go out and meet men. Do whatever you want, I'll be back here when you finish. Jenny, you're my girlfriend. I expect more out of you. However, to show you I love you, I'm telling you to go out and fuck all the men you want or whatever you want to do. Again, I'll be here when you are done.

"I almost died today because I was stupid. I need to just accept who you are, what you want, and move on. Now go have fun while I take a nap. That swim was very exhausting, I was fighting for my life, I need more sleep. I can't sleep with you around. Go. Really. It's ok. I am not leaving, not now, and not later."

I yawn for effect. Jenny won't move, mom and Phoebe walk off.

I look at Jenny, "I need sleep, go. Please."

Reluctantly, she walks off.

I lay down, curl up a bit, so I am under the shade and wait for sleep to take me. A few minutes later, I hear a woman's voice asking if I want to snuggle up.

I hear Jenny's voice, it's filled with venom, "He's taken, go find someone else."

I am relaxed, near sleep. Jenny gets next to me, spoons me from behind, presses her chest into me, it's comforting. I feel tears falling on my cheek. Is she protecting me? I fall asleep.

I am woken up by the blanket being pulled. My feet are warm, the sun must have moved, Jenny is pushing me. I am still relaxed and near sleep. While she is touching me again, I fall asleep.

When I wake up, I feel refreshed finally. Two women are spooning me, and the sun is high overhead. I can see in the sand that I have been moved twice more. They both sense that I am awake, and they sit up, looking at me.

I look at them, "Phoebe, take Jenny's hand and show her how to have fun. Sex can be fun even if it isn't love."

Jenny replies, "I am sure some, if not most of these people are quite gifted in size and experience. Nothing I do with them will ever come close to what we do. It's like anything in life, being given all the answers is no fun. You need the trial and error to learn, and then it is much more rewarding. These people do nothing for me. It's you I want."

I see mom coming back. When she spots us, she runs into the ocean. Her hands are out of sight, no doubt cleaning her dirty cunt. She dunks her whole body underwater. Only her head is above water. That means she had many cum shots on all parts of her body and doesn't want us to see or smell it. She walks out of the ocean, grabs a towel, and walks to us.

Her hair is still honey blonde yet with some gray now. It's long and wet now, so it stays behind her. From having children, she is thicker with plenty of curves. Her breasts are much larger but sag more as well. No surgery for her. No makeup on. Her face looks plain, yet there is a twinkle in her eye. She is a heat-seeking missile for us.

Once back, I command mom, "Eat Phoebe until she has two orgasms."

Immediately, mom is down between Phoebe's legs and eating pussy. I roll over and do the same to Jenny. I usually start off with wide lapping. This time I do things different. I slowly trace my tongue over the outside of her right labia from clit to anus and then back up. On the way back up, I move my tongue back and forth, not a straight line. I repeat on her left side. I then go inside and trace from clit to anus and back. Each time I start or end with the clit, it gets nudged by my tongue.

I now use a broom motion on her inner lips. I lick from top to bottom and back up using an up and down movement. I lick up and then down. Lick up further, then back down, just not all the way. I think of it like a broom. She orgasms before I finish the left side. Mom is already done, giving Phoebe two orgasms. They sit and watch us. I let Jenny enjoy the orgasm, I don't rush into the next one like I typically do.

When her breathing is back to normal, I stick two fingers in as deep as I can go. She moans as I thrust into her. I lean over and use my tongue to lap up her juices. My tongue slowly raises towards her clit, like a magnet is drawing it closer. Once I touch it, I show it lots of attention. I need to concentrate on my fingers. Still, I slowly lick her clit. I didn't realize it, my tongue started lashing her clit harder and harder as I pushed my fingers in harder and deeper. Jenny screams out her orgasm and pushes me away. She is curled up in a fetal position.

After she recovers, her reaction surprises me. She is a mixture of sadness and fury.

She looks at me as a predator, and I am the rabbit, "Who taught you that? I bet it was the old lady. No way the young niece knows that." She is now crying.

I sit upon my knees, confused, "Nobody taught me that. You just said that you DIDN'T want the answer, experimenting was fun. It made me realize that I always start you off the same way. I tried to experiment with something new, so you might enjoy it more."

Like the predator she had looked like moments earlier, she leaps at me, wraps me in her arms, and knocks me over like a linebacker hitting a small child. She then starts kissing me and crying. I am utterly confused, those are happy tears, right?

Mom asks Phoebe, "What exactly did you do when you walked off? I didn't taste spunk or condom in your pussy. How are you going to find a husband?"

Phoebe asks, "How long will my marriage last if the man isn't half the man Steve is? Do I really want a man that isn't here? One that will dominate me and break my will or the others that will share me out at the drop of a hat, so they can fuck another woman. No, I can't live like that. I need more, I want more. Steve has been awesome to me.