Found Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martha gasps and whispers, "That poor girl. She isn't eating enough. You need to talk to that one. That isn't healthy."

I whisper just as softly, "That is Jenny."

Martha looks at me, "I don't know what happened between you two, that girl's heart is broken. If she doesn't snap out of it, she is dead in six months, maybe less."

That sent a chill down my back.

I don't remember the rest of Jenny's showing; my mind is still on Martha's comments. I snap out of it as Connie steps up. She looks scared to death. She is covering her breasts, and she is dressed still.

I yell out to her, "Stop!" She is frozen and near tears on stage.

I rush up to the stage, still naked, and wrap her in my arms. She is several inches shorter than I am when I speak to her, I am looking down.

I speak loud enough for the others to hear while still hugging her, "Don't anyone feel like you must put on the show that Phoebe and Jenny did. You want to leave bra and panties on, fine. You want to use a changing room, fine. I won't think any less of you, and you still get to see a nice cock." They all giggle. "Go find a changing room, and you can be next."

I release her and walk back to the couch with Martha, she has tears in her eyes.

Martha whispers in my ear again, "Damn, my daughter was stupid."

Connie hasn't moved, she was waiting for me to get settled. Her sales associate was tamer than the other one, she adjusted to her client, smart. Martha noted that as well. She still took every opportunity to play with her magnificent breasts. She must have huge nipples. Even with a bra on, they were easy to spot. She blushed as I noticed. She got two outfits that fit and looked perfect. The next sixteen were similar and started to blend.

I think it was Jane that had two terrible dresses picked out for her. They didn't fit her breasts right. Funny, all the others were fit perfect. Martha is unhappy, got up, took her to find more dresses, and when she came back, she is next in line. Kathy also has bad dresses; another sales associate took her by hand to find new ones. Soon she was back and has a smile on her face.

Martha explained that the saleswoman is new but needs to improve or else.

Beth is last, the room is almost empty, just Beth, her sales associate, Martha, and me. Beth makes her sales associate, Amanda, work hard. She didn't help at all, stood still. Amanda is annoyed, so she is rougher in handling Beth. Beth just smiles, her eyes are on me. After removing her bra, Amanda is behind Beth and grabs her massive breasts and squeezes them hard. Not a peep. The nipples are pinched, not a peep. She locks a thumb and finger on each nipple and pulls away from her body. They stop stretching, and she holds the breast unnaturally taunt, that must hurt like hell. She has tears in her eyes but not a peep. Amanda eventually let's go of the perfect nipples.

Amanda brings her arms up and folds her at the waist. Her breasts swing back and forth in a very pleasing way. Amanda pushes the dress over her head and down her body. Beth is stood upright, and the dress is stunning. She looks around and is pleased with the dress.

Martha yells out, "Are you surprised? You would make a burlap dress look spectacular. Your body is made for wearing dresses, you could model."

Beth blushes for the first time I can remember.

Amanda unzips the dress, and it slides silkily off her body. So hot. Amanda gets a short skirt. Beth has other ideas, she walks off the stage, towards me, and sits on the couch next to me.

She explains what will happen, "My dear Steve. For three hours, we have paraded naked bodies in front of you. Most of the women did a striptease. All were fondled and groped. We loved it. However, you now have a serious case of blue balls. I don't know how you feel about me, but right now, I doubt it matters. You need a place to deposit your cum. I'm offering that to you. No love, no foreplay or teasing, no eating pussy, no worrying about my pleasure. No, I will get up on all four, and you just pound away. Use me like a piece of raw meat that means nothing to you. Don't worry about me, get off and take your release as soon as you can as fast as you can. Straight to maximum speed. Sorry, Martha."

She got up on the couch, got on her hands and knees, looked over her shoulder at me, and says, "Use me, please, you need this."

I certainly did need release. I got up on my knees and pushed in. We both let out an "ah." I start fast fucking, so she can adjust and get the timing. Then I move to a much quicker rate and am really slamming into her quickly and harshly. Each thrust gets me a quiet grunt from Beth. With her words and my need, I don't last long and erupt inside of her. She releases a long "Ahhhhhhh."

Once I finish dumping my load of baby batter into her womb, she stumbles back up to the stage with a glow to her. She freely complies with Amanda. Strangely, Amanda has Beth widen her legs apart then turns her, Beth's profile is all I can see now. Amanda gets on a knee and bends forward. She licks Beth's pussy that is leaking like a sieve. I see Beth contract her muscles, and my baby batter appears on her pussy and her landing strip. Amanda relishes the treat.

Martha whispers to me, "She may need to work some late nights with me."

I stifle the laugh for fear of breaking this show. After the show, Beth and I both get dressed. Martha gave me a big kiss and says goodbye. She stayed on the couch as we walk out. I pay the bill and we load onto the bus. It's a long way into downtown New York. We all sit at the bottom of the bus. Once downtown, I have the bus driver pull over for a second. We all go up top, and then the trip continues. Traffic moves slower in town, more stop and go. It makes it much more helpful for seeing the city. Twenty sets of wide eyes looking at the tall buildings and all the lights.

The Christmas lights are up, the city looks fantastic. It's pretty seeing the city like this. Beth is cuddled up with me and is staring up at the city in a trance. We arrive at a steak house, Terry's. My portfolio advisor Gary turned me on to this place, and it quickly became my favorite. It's cozy for a drink, and expandable for larger parties. Because I am a regular, he agreed even with short notice. He knows I would not hold it against him, he is just a decent guy.

I let everyone else order before I do. I make sure we have enough side dishes and some appetizers.

I ask the waiter, "Did the woman second from the end on the left order, something tiny like a chicken breast or something?"

The waiter responds, "A side salad. Not healthy if you ask me. She looks a bit thin."

I reply, "My fault, she broke my heart, I broke hers, she isn't eating. Order her a filet mignon, ladies cut, medium, a loaded baked potato, the asparagus, a chocolate milkshake, and a side salad. When she objects, and she will tell her the asshole at the end of the table still cares for her. You think that works?"

The waiter replies, "May I suggest the same dinner but different words? The gentleman at the opposite end of the table is deeply concerned about your health and well-being. I raised five daughters; I know a broken heart when I see it. Eat your dinner young lady and meet with the young man later tonight. Then I will smile at her and say, don't make me take you over my knee and spank you."

I sit in awe, "I like it. Thank you. Perfect."

Beth asks me without looking at me, "What will you say to her?"

I respond without looking at Beth, "I have no idea yet."

Beth responds, still looking straight ahead, "Say I am sorry."

I reply questioningly, "Did I do anything wrong?"

Beth smirks as she answers, "You don't know shit about women. Think of your goal. Does it really matter who was wrong?"

Hmm.

I speak up so the whole table can hear me, "Attention, ladies. I hope you all know you're my favorite twenty young women. Let's start with logistics. I have ten bedrooms. Some have two twin beds, and some have kings. If need be, I can put you up in a nearby hotel. However, if you can stand sharing a tiny tent and survive high winds, I bet my place is a bit nicer. Also, I won't believe any stories of your room being blown away." They all giggle. "Now a more serious note.

"Patty, your parents are somewhere in the outback and can't be reached. I tracked down your older brother and sister, they'll be coming in to see you. It sounds like you all haven't seen each other in a while. They are excited to see you."

I am nervous now, sweating and a bit of stuttering. I am getting emotional.

Not nearly as confident, I start, "Eighteen of you came here on your own. You had a message for me. Rather than talking behind their back, I invited the other two to join us. We'll discuss this later tonight. Everyone will get a chance to speak. Dinner will be served soon. After dinner, we've time to spare. Unless someone has a better idea, I thought we might go to Central Park and see some of the other famous places in the city."

Now I have a smile on my face, someone calls out, "We're in trouble now, he is smiling."

I smirk, "At each location, I suggest we find a busy corner and spontaneously break out singing Christmas Carols. To help us remember, we'll start here, whispering Christmas Carols. We don't want to interrupt the other tables; we will keep it down."

I started with Silent Night. We were no louder than any other table, but because it was so soft, the place goes silent, so they can hear us. You take twenty young women together, and it sounds like angels singing. The people stop talking, they turn to look at us, the waiters are frozen in place. If it wasn't for us, a pin could have been heard. I drop out, my voice is ruining the song. Beth takes the lead into Jingle Bells and then Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas. It was amazing to listen to. The waiters finally snap out of their frozen state, and our dinner shows up. We stop singing.

It was really embarrassing to get a standing ovation in a restaurant. All the girls turn red. All twenty.

Jenny is one of the last to be served, she is mad at the waiter. I see him talking to her, and then he points at me. I am sitting tall in my chair; I have not taken a bite yet. I want no silverware in my hands if this goes bad. I try to smile a little without laughing. She is so cute when she is mad. I can see she is forcing that face; she isn't mad at me. She looks away in defeat and picks up a fork and knife. She digs in, and I can see the look of astonishment at how good it is. She looks at me and smiles.

Now I can eat. From the looks of things, everyone's having a great time. The girls are animated, talking about buying dresses, and talking about school. Beth looks at me, they're all done, and I ate less than half of mine. I just don't feel like eating. I am in a blah mood. Why? Beth looks genuinely concerned. I smile at her. Well, time to get this show moving.

A large set of hands grabs my shoulders. I can't see him, but I know it's Terry. He has this unusual New York Italian accent. It always amuses me.

Terry is behind me still and addresses the girls, "My friend Steve here is a good guy. He's only brought one woman here before, so you all must be special to him. Thank you for taking care of my friend. I know you're ready to leave, but I have a request for you. Earlier today, my restaurant went silent. I came out thinking I was being robbed. Instead, I hear angels singing softly. It was beautiful. It touched my heart and brought a tear to my eyes. My request is to hear you sing White Christmas."

I get up from the table, turn around and give Terry a big hug, then whisper, "Merry Christmas, my friend." Then I start singing in a baritone whisper, "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas ..."

The girls pick up the song, their coats, and we leave the restaurant singing White Christmas out to the bus. It was already snowing lightly, but it sure adds to the effect. We all sit below where it's warm.

I addressed the bus, "That sure was beautiful singing girls. It's below zero outside. I think it might be a bit cold for sightseeing and caroling. I'm willing to go, but this is your show, would you rather go sightseeing or start the trial?"

They look confused.

I ask them, "Why did you come out here? To fix a wrong, right? I know, that sounds horrible. You all came out here to be judge, jury, and executioner. You want to tell me what I did was wrong and what I should do about it. Am I wrong?"

Patty spoke up, "Let's not look at it quite like that. We heard about your new hobbies; we're concerned. We want what's best for you. We want you to still be part of our lives, even if it is smaller than we'd like. Your current hobbies lead us to believe that won't continue. We had to have an intervention. That's a better word."

I point out, "Isn't that what they said in the Spanish Inquisition?"

Lucky for me, none of these girls are history majors. They decide to go home.

To be continued ...