Found Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never had a man that didn't order me around or expect me to service him. I told him I never had something, requested that he help me out, and he did. Then my ego inflates, and he is forced to strip naked to my dorm floor, take a shower with them watching, and then fuck one of them. It was humiliating for me, let alone how he felt. My new best friend is sexually assaulted, he stops it from being rape and then does the mother of all distractions on her. He takes her in his plane and forces her to look out the window."

Phoebe is emotional now, she is near tears, "Steve spent an hour fucking, no, making love to me. By far the best sex I will ever have. Mom. Please tell me. How do I find someone else after that?"

Mom is near tears, "Honey, you won't. Plain and simple, you won't. However, you'll always be number two to Jenny being number one. Eventually, there will be jealousy. Maybe someone finds out, you both go to jail. Too many risks. You can't live together, that's too obvious. If you had your own home, lived your own life, you could visit often. You and Jenny would certainly get along better. I tell you this as a woman of experience."

Phoebe and I sit in shock.

Mom tells us, "I will say no more."

Phoebe gets up and walks out of the house. I must have had a sad look on my face, the words in my mind were plastered on my forehead."

I was surprised when it was Jenny that spoke, "This is for the best. Your mom is right."

I know she is right. I don't like it. It is for the best in the long run.

I suggest, "Mom, you could follow her and show her how to have a good time."

Mom looks at me, "Either I am getting old or growing attached to you. It just wasn't as fun as I remember it. Without you there, I didn't have the same ... energy as I would have. I like showing off with someone I love watching me."

I look at the umbrella's shadow, we missed lunch. I take both women and we go to the bar and order a sandwich there. After lunch, I take both women to the orgy room. I sit off to the side at the bar like I did last time. Mom is dying to participate. I simply say, "Go." She is off like a bullet, gets in line, and immediately a guy is pounding her pussy, and she is moaning.

To my surprise, I see Phoebe near the beginning of the line. She is quiet because a man is in front and she is blowing him. Another guy is in line, waiting for his turn. No other woman is performing a blowjob. We watch as man after man eagerly fucks Phoebe and mom. Jenny is fidgety in her seat, rocking from side to side.

I surprise her, "I told you I was ok with this. I made peace with myself. I know you want to join them, so do so! Go get in line after mom. Taste the forbidden fruit."

She finally broke down and ran to the line next to mom. She dropped to her knees, and immediately, three guys move behind her. Jenny drops her hands down on the floor and spreads her legs. A guy thrusts himself into her, hoping to hurt her, he didn't. He wasn't big enough; you can see the dejection on his face. He pumped her quick and hard, lasting a full three minutes.

Most of the guys had shot their load or two already and moving on based on the timers. Five minutes per cunt maximum, controlled by the staff. Jenny had at least ten guys take her. Mom had close to fifteen guys take her, and Phoebe must have had at least double that. We sit at the bar after the fun stopped. Some couples continued together. Most are at or near the bar, are excited, and are exhausted. They're happy and talking about the variety.

My three are silent. They aren't sad but not nearly as happy as the rest. I am not exactly pleased either. I promised them I would be ok with this.

I start with Phoebe, "You have fun? What was it like?"

She thinks internally for a bit, formulating an answer before saying, "It was ok. No warm-up or getting me in the mood. Just wham bam. They were faceless strangers, I had no idea who or what was in me. Then it was just sex for short amounts of time. Sure, that part feels good, but it isn't great, like with you. They just pushed it in and pulled out. I love mirrors in the room, I can see your face as you fuck me with that meat stick."

A woman two seats down says to us, "You make him out to be a porn star or something special. Looks like any other guy to me, just another dick."

A lady further down says, "They're all the same. I have seen hundreds, you're inexperienced. They all make you feel good."

Mom spoke next, "No, you're wrong. I had fun here. I was a college slut for five years. I have had probably thousands of cocks in me, I used to think like you did. That's why I settled for my husband and have not had sex for fifteen years before today. I was starved all that time. After watching these three have sex, what I got today sucked so bad, I was done at lunchtime. My problem with sex was I'm not in love like these two."

A few of the couples spoke up, "We're in love, it's no different."

I stand up, hoist Jenny up on my shoulders, she screams. I take her over to a day bed and lie her down. I kiss her. I move on to tweaking and sucking her nipples, she is ready. I eat her to two orgasms precisely like I did earlier today. I move between her legs, still in missionary. I slowly plunge into Jenny and start casual fucking.

After five minutes, I ask, "Anyone joining me?"

Every woman had a partner, two guys are left out. At fifteen minutes, everyone is fucking. I tell several to slow down.

At thirty minutes, I yell out between breaths, "At thirty minutes, depending on your stamina, I speed up when I get tired. Today I exhausted myself swimming so I won't last the full sixty minutes. Go if you can. Then ramp up to bunny speed for your climax."

I start my increase in speed. Jenny has a big smile on her face.

Jenny looks into my eyes and says, "This is soooooo much better. I know you are tired, babe, don't hurt yourself, fuck me fast, spray my womb with your seed. Impregnate me. I love you more than you will ever know."

I am a blur, fucking at my maximum speed, I won't last long.

Jenny says to me, "Hot damn! I love that sausage in me. Give me your love, spray me, paint me, just keep fucking me." She pauses. "Now, let loose, give me your baby batter deep in my cunt!"

That did it. Going quick, dirty talk, all these people, I thrust with each rope of cum as if it's forcing it deeper into her body. I know it isn't. It sure feels and looks good, though. I fall to the side, exhausted. Jenny rolls me on to my back and mounts me, cowgirl. She is lucky that I am still hard from all these people around us fucking, including Phoebe, who is near and screaming.

Jenny is bouncing and then rolling her hips, I move in and out of her. She is close. Jenny emits the loudest scream of the bunch by far. She collapses and falls into my waiting hands, clamping down on my still rock-hard cock. She has spent most of her energy and is near sleep, I hold her tight and kiss her forehead.

The employee leading the group asks if it was any different. The people are far more animated in their responses. They kiss, and the foreplay they thought made a surprisingly big role because the female is 'warmed up' and ready for sex. It's more fun seeing your partner enjoy everything. The longer fucking made it more erotic and meaningful.

Only now, Jenny and I are getting up. I am wiped out. Jenny and I leave to go layout on the beach. As soon as I hit the towel, I am asleep. I wake up with both Jenny and Phoebe near me again. They're waking me up for dinner.

Dinner was nice again. Not a bad meal yet. At dinner, Phoebe is brooding.

I ask Phoebe, "You want to talk about it?"

Phoebe is seething, "Same old thing. He talks nice to me, we have sex. When I don't want more sex, he leaves me without a thought."

Her eyes are narrowed, her nostrils are flaring, she is mad as hell.

I laughingly commend, "Well, you did meet him at an orgy. Maybe not the best place to meet men."

I smile at her; she is not smiling back. Jenny smiles at her, we get a quick smile but then back to the death stare. Jenny crosses her eyes and giggles. That did it, Phoebe cracks, she laughs and smiles.

I comfort her, "You're eighteen, not even nineteen. You have plenty of time to find a decent guy. They are out there; you must look hard. It may take a few years. You can date a few guys and learn new stuff. They will break your heart, and you will always have me. I'll always be there for you."

She holds my hand and says, "Thank you."

After dinner, we walk the beach. Once at the ocean, to the left, I see far down the beach is mom being triple penetrated and a group waiting for them to finish. I turn right.

Jenny asks me, "What changed your mind?"

I answer, "Two women and the old man talked to me in the bar. The older woman got mad at me, called me an 'elitist rich kid,' and ran off. I realized that I am and decided to grow up some. One of them said I needed to trust you, that's part of what love is. Or something to that effect. Right now, I'm numb still from my swim this morning. No idea how I will feel in a week.

"Either way, you are way too young for me to hold you back. If you can do better than me, you leave me. It's that simple. Because we met in a traumatic situation and then I saved you from a second, that isn't the best way to start a relationship. The trauma wears off, and then so does the love. You should know that it's basic psychology. Would you still be attracted to me is we were just walking down the street? I'm Joe Nobody. Most likely, unless I am in a class of yours or show up at a party, you don't even notice me."

Jenny is gloomy in her response, "Are you breaking up with me?"

I am firm in my answer, "No. But after this week, we need a cooling-off time. We need to make sure how we feel about each other. I have been acting like a rich elitist kid. When you asked to fuck other guys today, that made me doubt our relationship and especially our foundation. We need to know we are good."

Jenny answers, "I don't like this. It feels like I am being dumped."

I am defensive now, "I have no other girlfriends. You know me, I can't. I won't play with anyone until we are back together. You have school, and I have a host of friends I have been ignoring for a while. It's high time I start acting like an adult and answer their calls and email. Until Saturday, when you walk off my plane, nothing changes."

Jenny is in tears, and Phoebe looks at me with anger. Jenny runs away, and then Phoebe follows her. That went better than expected. I expected a flurry of blows to my body until her passion ran out. I had planned on having this discussion Friday, but oh well. The cat is out of the bag.

I lay out a towel and fall asleep under an umbrella.

I am woken up by mom, "Baby, come back to the room. You can sleep in my bed. You've obviously dne something stupid to be out here alone."

I rolled over, I don't feel like talking about it. She left.

Later I am woken up by Phoebe, "Come with me."

I answer kindly, "I don't think so. Jenny gave me her decision, it's her right. I'm a flawed man, she deserves better than me. You both do." I roll over.

Phoebe yells at me, "Turn over and look at me!"

I don't.

Phoebe yells, "Steve!"

I ignore her.

She kicks me, punches me, kicks me, and hits me some more. I never felt it. I was near tears, my ribs are bruised; still, it doesn't register. She ends up breaking a few bones, and yet I hear nothing. I am on the edge of conscience and pass out from the pain. I feel like my body is floating in my mind, watching the area. I am at peace. I know my body hurts, it shuts down, I need to ignore the pain that is still coming. She is still hitting me.

Finally, she leaves me. I am on the beach, on my side, bleeding with broken ribs. I am a mess. I can't enable my comm switch to call for help. It is almost an hour before security finds me. The police are called, and I am life-flighted to the hospital. After being stabilized, my plane transports me to New York.

+++++

Eight weeks later, I am back on my plane headed to college. I rent a car and drive to the university. I park at the dorm. It's 8:00 AM on a Saturday morning. It's a crisp cool morning. I want to surprise Jenny. I walk into the dorm, and nobody is up yet. Well, only a few. I take the elevator up to the top floor and again, nobody to be seen. I walk down the hall, and there is a group of women outside Jenny's door.

I have a bad feeling about this. My stomach falls. The door opens, and a naked guy is taken from her room. Two punches to the gut. Jenny is at the door, wrapped in a sheet. She is screaming at the group. I almost vomit on the floor. We make eye contact, she screams again, and the hallway is silent. I turn around and slowly walk back to the elevator. I am now sad. I break the roses in half and throw them on the floor. I hear her scream my name and scream that phrase, "it's not what it looks like." Yeah right.

I turn around in the elevator. She is trying to make it through the group. I hit the first-floor button, look up, raise my hand, and wave goodbye. The door slowly closes as does that chapter of my life.

Chapter 11 -- Shopping is Fun

2 months later, in New York ...

I am tired. I just got back from climbing some dumb mountain with a friend. He said it would be fun. It wasn't. It was one of the hardest things I have ever done. I thought I was in good shape. I wasn't. I am now. But right now, I am in the back seat of my limo. I just got off a plane. It's late at night, err morning. My legs, back, and arms are killing me. I need my bed, and I need Julia.

I should have flown back to Miami. There was a mix up in flight plans with my itinerary, and I am back in New York. I should soak in the tub for three days. We pull up to the front door. Odd, he usually brings me around back. I step out of the car, and a person is sitting on my front door stoop under the canopy. They are out of the blowing snow, sitting on their butt with their covered head leaning forward. I have no idea who it is.

Anthony seems surprised to see someone there and approaches them with his hand on his taser at his side. Anthony instructs me to get behind the car. With hearing his voice, the hood pops up. I hear a muffled, "Hello Steve."

The figure starts to unzip the hood, leans forward as they continue, and then throws their head and hair back. It's Beth! Slowly I make my way around the car. She comes to me to help me walk like I am an old man. Geez, now I really feel like an old man.

I yell out to Anthony, "This poor child is freezing, have Sara get her a room and draw her a bath. Hot chocolate and something for her to eat, I bet she is starved. Go! Quickly, her teeth are chattering, I won't have her die in my house."

I close the door and turn on the lights. We are in the large formal entryway with stairs that lead up the round room to the second floor. You can go up either side. The walls are white, and the carpet is red, just like the movies.

Beth pleads with me, "I need to talk to you."

I explain as Sara appears, "I just spent a month climbing some damn mountain in a country whose name I can't spell or pronounce. I'm sore all over and desperately need a bath. You are half frozen. Sara is going to make sure you get a bath; you need to warm up. She will get you hot chocolate and something to eat as well. We can talk tomorrow. I promise I won't run away."

Sara takes Beth's hand and takes her upstairs. I gave more instructions and soon follow them upstairs and then to my room. I am so cold that undressing is hard. It isn't long before Sara comes in and starts my bath. She then helps me undress and admonishes me for doing the climb. I get in the huge soaking tub and set the temperature for a few degrees hotter than usual. I am frozen all the way through and may be until May.

It isn't long before Beth comes walking in with her hot chocolate. She is, of course, naked and looks like she just exited a bath.

Beth smiles at me, "This stuff is excellent."

Sara is frantic, "I served the hot chocolate. She asked if you were in your bath yet. I said yes. She got up and walked into the hallway. She asks if I will tell her which room you are in or does, she need to check them all. I'm so sorry. So sorry."

I say to Sara with a smile, reassuring her I am not mad, "It's ok Sara, Beth is a friend. Find her something to eat, please."

Beth steps into the opposite end of the tub and sits down, facing me while sipping the hot chocolate. This is a weird situation. I sit quietly in the tub, allowing my sore muscles to soak. It is very relaxing.

Beth breaks the silence, "Aren't you interested in why I am here?"

Wearily, I answer, "Honey, I thought I was in fantastic shape. I hike at altitudes, workout, and am very active. Yet none of that prepared me for the month-long workout I endured. It's not a hike or a climb, it was a battle of attrition, and every day I got closer to losing. Every bone in my body is sore and chilled. I have been up for close to forty hours now with no sleep. I am tired, sore, and surly. I would rather listen to your story tomorrow when I will remember it and be able to give you my full attention. I am likely to fall asleep at any moment."

Beth gets up and asks for my hand. She tries to lift me up, I assist. She dries off my body and then quickly dries herself as I am propped up against a wall. She guides me to bed, turns off the lights, gets in bed, so I spoon up behind her, and she places my hands on her breasts again. As she is pulling up the blankets, I fall asleep.

+++++

I wake up in Beth's arms still. She is already awake.

Beth says to me in a sexy voice, "Welcome back to reality. I hope you slept well. It's almost 10:00, they're worried about you downstairs. Sara has been in here six times. Go take a shower, I'll tell Sara to make breakfast, or do you want lunch."

I laugh, "My stomach says it's dinner time, I need to eat two high-calorie energy bars. Let's go with breakfast, I may want lunch later."

She smiles at me and finds Sara walking up the stairs. I hear her running back to start breakfast.

Beth takes my hand and drags me into the shower. We share a shower together, just hugging each other, that is what I needed. After she dries me off again, she looks in my closet, picks out a New York Jets football jersey and wears it with some panties from her room. The jersey is effectively a dress, although a very sexy dress on Beth.

Breakfast is French toast and sausage patties. Good coffee and fresh-squeezed orange juice finish off the meal. I overate, and Sara is beaming with pride. After breakfast, I lead Beth to my study. There are several large chairs there, but two are in front of a fireplace with a real wood fire going. The chairs are placed so we are facing each other. Blankets are next to the chairs. With the roaring fire, we are comfortable.

I explain, "I'll ask the questions. You answer. When I am done, you can ask all the questions you want, tell me anything and then make your demands or requests. Let's start with how do you knew where I live, and how did you get here?"

Beth smiles, "You cut off Jenny and Phoebe. After a few months, I asked for your contact information, and both Don and Anthony responded. I told them I wanted to see you. It took a while, but eventually, they sent me your address. They knew I was coming and when. I took a bus to New York and then Ubered here. I rang the bell. Sara and Bill didn't know me, they sent me away. I waited eight hours outside to see you. I had asked both Anthony and Don to speak to you, they said that was impossible. I now gather they were correct."

I smile, "I was so sore I wanted to go see Julia in Miami, there was a mix up of flight plans. Normally we pull up at the back of the house, last night we came in through the front door. My own house conspired against me."