Found Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I trip on the pants that are dragging behind me.

Jenny is livid at me and yells, "Fine, you can sleep down there." I did.

She got in the bed and under the warm covers. I froze my ass off with the wet shirt on me and my wet pants around my ankles still. It's winter in New York, it gets cold at night. About an hour later, I feel like an icicle.

Jenny wakes up, I can hear her moving the blanket.

Instantly she is annoyed, "Stop making that noise, I can't sleep."

I have no idea what she is talking about. I am just laying here tied up, freezing my ass off. This certainly isn't how I figured to die.

She yells at me again, "Stop it or else."

I don't know what to stop. I can't ask, I can't feel my body.

She gets out of bed and turns on the light. I close my eyes; she rushes to me and holds my arm. She feels like she is on fire. I pull my arm away. I try to pull it away; I have no strength.

Jenny is worrying me, she is nervous. She doesn't know what to do. She bolts across the hallway and turns on the lights.

She says words that scared the heck out of me, "Steve doesn't look good, I need help. Quick."

I have blurry eyes yet still can see Beth and Jane slowly emerge from their room. At seeing me, Beth runs to me and hold me. She is hot, it feels good. She takes off the ball, gag, "Steve, what do we do?" I can't respond.

Beth orders Jane, "Go get Anthony, Don, Sara, or Bill. Hurry!" Jane runs off. "Jenny, give me the blanket."

Jenny wraps the blanket around Beth and me. Under the blankets, she fights with the knots to release me. She can't. Don and Jane come running up the steps two at a time. I had no idea the guy could do that. He comes to me immediately, feels my skin, he looks shocked.

Don is firm, "Damn, he is cold. Jenny, start a hot shower." Now looking at Beth, "Let's get him up and in the shower. He has no strength; we need to warm him up and bring up his body temperature. Jane, Sara's bedroom is next to the pantry, have her bring up a thermometer. No rush, let her get dressed."

Jane did rush as did Sara coming back. By now, half the house is up and wanting to know what happened. Beth surprises me more than any time in my life with her announcement.

Beth announces, "It's ok, everyone. They had a long night of sex and on his way back to bed, tripped and fell. He was so tired he fell asleep on the floor. It's cold, and the sweat on his body turned him dangerously cold. Jenny got me to help, and Don is assisting because Steve is too heavy for us. I am about to shower with Steve, and my outfit will turn invisible. I'm shy and would like some privacy."

Jane says to the others, "In other words, leave me alone and go back to bed. I can take a hint. He is in good hands, goodnight, everyone."

She pushed everyone out and closed the door behind her.

Don asks, "That clearly is not what happened, why did you lie?"

Beth is shy and looks at the floor, "Because Steve still loves her. If I told them the truth, they would make her life a living hell, which in turn hurts Steve. He has had enough pain in his life, I don't want to see him take any more. Now help us into the shower. There is a chair in there, I will hold him. Set the chair in the middle. Quick!"

Don did as he was told. I am sat in the chair, I lean against the wall, and Beth is behind me. She has me in her arms and is whispering something to me I can't make out. Jenny offers a bathing suit, Beth declines as Don, Sara, Jenny, and I have already seen everything.

It doesn't take long; my teeth stop chattering. I can feel my body again. I can now understand Beth; she is repeating, "Get better, my dear. Beth will make you better. Please get better, my love." She is rubbing her hands along my arms as if trying to warm me up. I now realize the shower is scorching.

Feebly I say, "Enough. I am good."

Sara checks my temperature and gives her seal of approval. My clothes are taken off, I am dried. They dress me like a doll, manipulating my body as they please. Now I don't know what to do. Should I get in bed, lay on the floor, go downstairs.

Seeing my indecision, Jenny starts orders people around, "Don, Sara, thank you very much for your help. I am sorry for being so stupid and careless. Please try and get some sleep."

Don leads Sara out, and Beth follows behind them.

Jenny uses a motherly commandingly voice, "Beth! Where do you think you are going?" Beth looks confused. "He might roll over and fall out of bed. I think it would be much safer if one of us is on each side, don't you?"

Beth has a genuine look of surprise on her face.

As Jenny is guiding me to the bed, she says to Beth, "I have been a real cunt. All this man has done is love me and help me. I repay him by breaking his heart, forcing his sister to almost kill him, and then I almost finish the job myself. I always thought you wanted him for yourself. I can't match your good looks and huge tits; I was afraid of losing him. You only looked out for his best interests even when you could have had him by throwing me under the bus. Only a woman in love does that unselfish an act.

"It's crystal clear to me now. I don't deserve him, you do. At least for tonight, do you mind if we share him? Then I'll get out of your way. I won't be a pain or cause trouble. I will do everything I can to help you."

I can't get a word in, Beth is quick to jump in.

Beth replies, "I don't know. I had bigger boobs before, and he still chose you. I think he's in deeper than mere physical beauty. You're no street bum, and few girls are prettier than you. Yet he chose you. Why did he do that?" I tried to speak up. "Dammit, Steve, shut up. This is going to end well for you. Let her figure it out."

Jenny looks surprised, "You know how this is going to end?"

Beth smiles, "Of course I do. I have been planning this a long time. You haven't played your part well, but that has moved this along quicker than expected. I was in for the long haul. I'm going to end up with him."

Jenny looks defeated, her shoulders slump. She is on the verge of tears.

Beth smiles at her, "You also end up with him." Jenny is confused. "We're all going to spend a lot of quality time together or at least alternating. He can afford a wife and a mistress."

Time for me to end this, "I'm getting cold again. Can I have the blanket while you two figure this out? Let me know how it ends."

That shuts them up. They jump in bed after turning off the lights. I spoon up behind Beth, and she instantly puts my hands on her naked breasts. Jenny gets in bed but does not spoon with me.

I reach back and pull Jenny closer, "My back is cold. I need someone to warm me up."

Jenny pulls up close to me. She reaches over me and follows my hands. Her hands hold Beth's breasts as mine moves out of the way.

We both hear Jenny say, "Oh my, those things are huge and so fun to play with." She put my hands back on Beth's breasts, and then her hand is on mine. We all fell asleep that way.

Chapter 13 - Breakfast

I wake up early in the morning, and something is wrong. No women at my side. They are in front of me, and my cock is being sucked by Jenny.

Jenny is frustrated, "Damn, I lost?"

I give her a confused look.

She looks at me like I am a child, "The point of the game is to not have your cock in my mouth when you wake up. We alternate ten strokes of your shaft. The secret of the game is getting you close to orgasm, and then you switch, she wakes you up and loses. She got you so close that on the second bob of my head going down on your cock, you woke up. That means she gets to fuck you. We don't have time for two."

I snicker, "The hell we don't." I pick Jenny up, throw her down in doggie, quickly enter her, and move to a fast rate. This is a college fuck. We go at it like rabbits for a few minutes, and I spray my load quickly. "Then you'll clean my cock and bring me back for Beth, who will then get the nice long fucking that she deserves."

While telling her that, I am slamming away. Her breasts are swaying, she is grunting, and she loves this. I am concentrating on going faster and faster while using enough force that she feels it when I bottom out on my thrust. Her vocabulary is reduced to "Un, un, un." Her back has a sheen of perspiration, her lengthy hair isn't in a ponytail yet, so it's flying around her head. She really is beautiful like this, no, she is beautiful all the time, I just notice her body more when I am fucking her. She slides her legs apart for a better angle. Juices are rolling down her leg, her pussy is on fire.

It's funny how she went from thinking she got stiffed by losing and not getting fucked to be elated that she is getting something. Too much thinking on my part, I need to go faster. Concentrate. I do go faster, and it isn't long before she freezes and is enjoying her orgasm. It gets even better when I pump six ropes of cum into her belly. She feels every stream splatter in her core. She giggles in a high pitch as my cum fills her up. When I finish, I am exhausted. I fall to my side. Beth rolls me over and sucks my cock like a pro.

She first cleans up my mess. She adds saliva, her tongue seems to always be in two places at once. She likes to rub her tongue all the way around my head, not just back and forth on the underside. She uses stronger suction and firmer hand motion. Her hand motion has the classic twisting as it goes up and down my shaft. Her smile is big, genuine, and infectious, even Jenny can't help but smile. Of course, she has her own reason to smile.

I am hard in no time. When I am, she slows down and is now doing this because she wants to. Her job is done, this is her showing off her skills and desire to please me. I am very impressed.

I get up and place Beth in the middle of the bed on her back.

Beth says to me, "I like doggie the best."

I smile at her, "I do too. But not this time. I want you to see me and my emotions. I want you to see me enjoying this. Conversely, I want to see your enjoyment as well."

I enter her gently. Like last time, she is tight, this is no cheap whore. Very inexperienced. Fine with me. Interesting, Jenny has more experience. I hope I am not stifling her sexuality. We will need to discuss that. I get Beth into a slow rhythm. She seems disappointed.

Beth explains, "You can go a lot faster. I can take it."

I ask Beth, "Do you like this?"

She answers, "Oh yes, this feels great. Don't stop. Don't ever stop this."

I smile as I show my wisdom, "I can go an hour like this, although today you only get thirty minutes. If I fuck you like a rabbit, you only get three to four minutes if you last that long." I speed up a bit. "I'll adjust speeds to keep you interested, but I want you to get a great experience."

Beth eagerly answers, "I like, I like."

Beth reaches up her hands to trace the muscles in my arms, chest, and shoulders. She is mesmerized by the experience I am providing. I look down at her magnificent orbs with big stiff nipples and areolas. Her eyes are hazel, nothing special which surprises me. However, there is love in her eyes. She uses them to show her emotions. She has a small nose, and I know she is on her bubble butt. Very inviting but not now. Her arms are toned from being active at school. I need to be careful with her. She showed me that she thinks long term and plans well.

She is the tallest of the girls and has the long slender legs to go with it. Her pussy was a bring pink when I entered her a while ago. I think back to how different this is from the night the tents blew down.

I pick up more speed, I am past 50% now on my speed meter. I now start to sway from side to side, making the angle of penetration different. It takes her a while to figure out what I am doing because I am subtle in my movements. I know she caught on as she smiles at me.

With the increased speed, she has droplets of water on her skin that run down on to the bed. Her face and shoulders are starting to turn a light shade of pink. She is climbing the ladder for her orgasm. She is getting close. Jenny senses it too. I wish she would start a shower, but she has other ideas. She is curious about Beth's nipples. She leans over and tentatively licks the flat head of a nipple, causing Beth the shudder like she is cold.

Jenny looks at her, wanting permission. Beth takes Jenny's hand and moves it to her breast. She holds on to the sides, I go even faster. Beth is moaning now as Jenny takes a nipple gently into her mouth. She sucks and rubs her tongue on her nipples.

Beth is now turning red, she is working harder for her breath. I turn up the speed much higher. This isn't what Jenny got, although it's not far from it. I want to save that for another time. This will get her off just fine. I think it is time for a wake-up scream. I tweak her opposite nipple hard, and she snaps.

She screams loud enough to wake the house. I am expecting her to be worn out, but no. She is high as a kite and has an occasional jerking of her body as the orgasm rolls over her. She doesn't care. I start shooting my cum into her, and with each rope, she screams, "Oh yes, oh yes!"

Five ropes of cum later, and I am exhausted and gasping for breath. That was awesome. However, eighteen young naked females run into our room, grab me, and throw me in the shower. I have a glass door meaning they all get a good view. Half of them kneel so they can all see me naked in the shower.

Judy, the smallest and shyest of the bunch, is the one they elect to come into the shower. She places her hands on the wall. I look over to Beth and Jenny, all the girls look at Beth and Jenny. Beth looks at Jenny, she smiles and nods her head, yes.

With all the hands that groped me, I am already rock hard again. Judy widens her legs for me and is bent at the waist. Damn, she must be a gymnast. Very flexible, and I can see large muscles on her. I slowly enter her from behind. I have no idea how much experience she has. She dated enough that she isn't tight but not enough that I slide in. Oh no, I must work my way into her.

When I do get in, I gradually begin fucking her. Very slowly at first and then steadily increasing the speed. That meant she got a good ten minutes of me slamming my meat stick into her pussy and her enjoying it. She has almost no tits. I still play with her nipples, and she enjoys that a lot. She is a lot of fun.

As I get faster and faster, I am holding her hips and trying harder and harder to go faster without going harder. I don't want to hurt this petite woman. I slap her ass twice, something I don't usually do, and she moans. Nasty girl, I think to myself. I am at my fastest. I just came twice, I can last longer. She amazes me by continuing a whole lot longer than I expected. Wow. I am the one that goes off first, and she releases a very high-pitched scream and follows right after me. She gets four ropes of my gooey jizz and falls limp in my arms. I hand her to one of the other girls, I am weak in the legs myself. I sit down.

I can still issue commands, "Someone tell Sara we need breakfast soon. Take showers and get ready for some power shopping. If anyone wants to, Sara might need a hand this morning. Don't wait for everyone, start eating as soon as food comes out, it's better hot."

I see Michelle running to the door and then down the stairs naked. Won't that be interesting if Don and Anthony are up? The scream from the kitchen confirms that Don is probably already up and making breakfast. Beth and Jenny take a shower together while I get dressed and head for the dining room table.

Phoebe and two other girls are there already. They are at one end; I sit in the middle. I get three hearty wheat blueberry pancakes with blueberry syrup. We use real butter, and they're mighty tasty. A couple sausage links and coffee with juice, and I am a happy man. As more and more food comes out, more girls arrive for breakfast.

The doorbell rings, and the security guys show up. We give them plates, and they sit in the living room and eat. I hear Anthony explaining what is expected, the girls will be carrying cash, are easy pickpocket victims. Heaven help them if Don or Anthony catch them not paying attention or being unprofessional. Don rolls up his sleeve to show his Special Forces tattoo. Anthony does the same. They explain why they are here, and if they ever want to work in this city again, they better not fuck up. He all but hinted that the girl's health and their own are tied together.

The guys are older and mature. They don't look all that impressed. Deep down, they know they don't want to cross these two. Don and Anthony will be roaming, and we will try to keep the women in packs. Each of the security guys is given earbuds to stay in touch. Is this overkill? Yes, it is. However, each has $5,000 cash; that's quite the target. These guys look like fathers and not security. Anthony hand-picked each one.

The mall knows we are coming, we have lots of money, and we have security. They are adding extra protection and will provide carts to handle the packages. I will have a van at the shipping dock, so they can unload the carts. Bill got wrapping paper, extra scissors, tape, cards, ribbon, and boxes so they can wrap when they get home. We will set up additional tables to help.

When all twenty are seated, I announce, "I can't possibly buy twenty awesome gifts, I don't know most of you yet. Please consider these envelopes as your Christmas gift from me. I want you to buy your family presents, your best friend or friends here a present, and then if you're going to buy me something, your maximum budget is $25.00. I like gadgets for camping, wine, ornaments, and anything hand made. Just don't spend too much on me, your being here is more than enough for me.

"I'm shopping for Phoebe, Jenny, Beth, and my parents." They all gasp at my words. "Yes, I emphasized the S as in plural parents, my mom, and my dad. Don't worry, I have Don and Anthony. My staff gave me a list, and I have already purchased their gifts, and they wrapped them up nice. If you need more money, see me, Don, or Anthony. If you have any money left over, keep it for yourself. You should all end up the day with a couple grand left over. That should help back at school."

I take a bite and then continue, "We're using the same bus. Today's warmer, and once downtown, the top deck should have a nice view. Your parents have been invited to lunch with us at 1:00 in the food court. Finally, there is a bag here for each of you. Inside you will find today's uniform. As promised, a bright pink jersey with your name on the back and the words "The 20" on the front. Feel free to tell the story. Ooops, I lied, one final last thing.

"I want each of you to be aware of the people around you. You have a lot of cash, and this is New York. Be careful. As you look around, if you see a homeless person or someone looking sad, hand them the last $20.00 bill you have in the stack. There is a note attached to it with a motivational phrase and wishing them a Merry Christmas. I think you will be surprised by the change in their attitude and you will feel great as well. You need to shop in pairs, and you get to pick the security guard that will assist you. They are not baggage handlers, they are here for your protection. Don't leave them, or you may put yourself in danger. Any questions?"

Patty asks, "I have a small family. If I only spent $1,000, I get to take $4,000 back with me?"

I smile, "That's the deal. I don't care if you spent $500 or all $5000. Have fun and buy what you need. Like I said, I hope you take a lot home. You don't need to spend like crazy and blow all your money. Spend it like it's your own money. It is."

I make my last announcement, "Before we go, Phoebe, I need to talk to you in my study."

They all say, "Uh, oh. She's in trouble now." Then they start with a death march song. You know the one, a slow drum beat. I was quite amused. I opened the door to my study, let her in, and then shut the door. She sat in a chair in front of my huge desk. I sat behind the desk, in an exquisitely carved chair with lions on the armrests.