Found Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I couldn't do all that stuff; I wouldn't even play with her. The day I lost it, I set her free to do as she pleased. I am sure she did. Jenny and I found Phoebe and mom at the orgy where Jenny joined in. Nine guys screwed her, and that was the last straw. Can you see now why I say she won't make it long term? If she really loved me, she wouldn't ask to fuck other guys or get in the gang bang line. I gave her permission, but deep down, I didn't want her to. She did."

Phoebe moves in front of Beth and squats down low. She is very tender and slow in eating Beth's pussy, Beth is surprised by Phoebe's actions. She seems to be enjoying it but seems uneasy at the same time.

Beth is dismissive of my feelings, "She's a young woman with needs and fantasies. Some women like a stranger's cock in their cunt. Some like being used and humiliated. Maybe she wanted to get you mad, so you would punish her. I don't know for sure. I do know she loves you very much and would do anything for you. Maybe she was punishing you for something. I think she might surprise you still. I would not bet against her.

"When Jenny saw me as a threat, she was cordial and polite. However, she was also very focused and possessive. She would stand between us. When we looked at each other or talked, she often interrupted us. She made it very hard for me to get to you. Jenny made a few mistakes, and I capitalized. I had a great opportunity to vanquish her from your life. I didn't do it, I felt sorry for her. I saw the pain and anguish in her eyes. Her soul was being ripped in two. In a split second, I caved in and allowed her back in your life. I know it will cost me greatly. I just couldn't mortally wound her."

While she is talking to me. I stand up and walk behind her. I use my hands to cup her breasts, feeling their mass in my hands. My hands slip away, and up to her nipples, she moans. I am only rubbing her nipples. Phoebe is more aggressive now while Beth is moaning. She is swaying like she is bucking her hips slowly. She is gradually fucking Phoebe's face. My finger rubs the top of her nipples, they're rough and hard. We have her close to her orgasm, I don't dare tweak or pinch a nipple, that would stop the fun.

I do run tiny kisses down her neck while I cup her breasts again. I nibble gently on her ear lobes, which causes Beth to tremble. I breathe deeply into Beth's ear. My warm breath rushes across her neck, cheek, and ear. It tickles. I see Phoebe moving a hand. One of my hands goes around Beth's waist. She is going to collapse soon.

I don't know what Phoebe did, but the effect was immediate. Beth freezes in my arms; my second arm goes around her waist. Beth's body is trembling. Phoebe is still eating Beth, prolonging her orgasm, Beth can't defend herself. When Beth doesn't stop, I move Beth away from Phoebe. Phoebe follows, but I give her a stern, "Stop." She immediately stops. Beth starts breathing. Oh shit, I didn't realize she stopped. Beth is now breathing like she was underwater a minute and now needs air desperately.

I ordered Phoebe, "On the bed, stack three pillows and lay on the pillows, back up, ass exposed, legs spread." She gets on the bed, stacks three pillows, lays on the pillows, so her ass is up in the air and legs split open, without question.

Beth is still stiff. I picked her up and set her down a foot from the bed. She is bending forward a bit. When she thaws from the freeze, she will lean forward onto the bed. While in this position, I insert my cock into her swampy pussy. Phoebe did quite the job on her. I am gentle with her still inexperienced pussy. She moans as I thrust slowly up into her body. I glide up the shaft to the pleasure palace that is her pussy and womb.

Beth thaws and leans forward. Her breasts hang down from this angle, and they are fantastic orbs of pleasure. With them moving, it's even better. Yet that isn't what I want. I want to fuck the crap out of this woman in as little time as possible. I quickly ramp up my fucking to hummingbird status. Previously I only had rabbit rutting. Beth ... ok, Beth and Phoebe have spurred me on to a new level. Something even faster, although not as hard.

In no time, I have reached a speed just short of Warp I. Beth starts with individual moans, but it rapidly moved to a seemingly constant moan that is draining the breath from the poor girl. I am a blur and the feeling is off the charts. I never expected this. I never knew this existed. Did Phoebe bring us to this level, or is it our love for each other? I do know that in ten seconds, I will be splattering the inside of Beth's womb with my baby batter.

As if I had read a prophecy, ten seconds later, I am gushing streams of cum deep into Beth's core. She falls forward onto the bed, frozen in her second hard orgasm in just a few minutes. I watch her close to verify she is breathing. Quickly she is breathing and has relaxed.

I explain to Phoebe, "When you continued to eat Beth after her orgasm, it extended her orgasm. However, Beth stops breathing when she orgasms. Please keep that in mind. I don't want Beth to die in a sex induced orgasm."

Phoebe chuckles, "No, that would not be good. I take it you plan to punish me again?"

I chuckle, "Yes, sister. You have been a naughty girl. You most certainly need to be punished. Will you also do anything I tell you to?"

Phoebe answers quickly and excitedly, "Oh yes, I will do anything for you. I think mom has awoken something in me. It scares me but also excites me."

Beth, now recovered, questions Phoebe, "Why does it scare you?"

Phoebe is quick to answer, "Because I will do anything for him. Mom was willing to let him beat her for hours until he was exhausted. She enjoyed a sexual high from pain. She was comfortable in public naked and took every cock in any hole they wanted. She would have done anything he directed her to. That means strangers, friends, men, women, public exposure, pissing, swinging, and orgies. You name it, I am up for it."

Beth sits with her mouth open, astonished at what she just said.

Beth asks, 'Why?"

Phoebe pauses, "I don't know. Maybe it's something genetic in the mind. Most of the stuff I mentioned, I don't want to do. It is embarrassing or gross. Yet, if Steve asks me, I'm doing it and will endure whatever he wants me to do. Well, with people eighteen or older. I may be morally corrupt, but I won't hurt a minor. That means I won't do anything at the Christmas party while there are children there."

I add, "Well, you won't need panties or a bra."

Phoebe adds, "When Steve finishes with me, I would like you to use me in some way, and I want you to spank me. You will get a rush from the power you have over me. Your pussy will tingle when you spank my small soft ass. You'll see your handprint left behind for a few fleeting moments."

I firmly spank Phoebe ten times on each ass cheek. I take my time and space them out evenly. Firm hard spanks, no wussy beatings. Hard, like she wants it. Beth sits in awe as Phoebe moans in pleasure. Her ass is a bright shade of pink because I didn't hit the same spot twice. This meant that Beth could have her turn. I motioned Beth over. She is hesitant; however, I am insistent.

Beth's first swing is feeble. Phoebe taunts her, calls her a wimp. Beth's second swat is better, but she is holding back still.

I explain to Beth, "She needs a proper beating. If you can't give her ten, I will give her twenty."

I think Beth understands now. She rears back and slaps down on her ass, the momentum carrying her arm on across her body. Phoebe emits a low pitched "ouch." This piques Beth's curiosity. She matches the same swing on her other ass cheek. Phoebe "ouches" again, but it's not a shout or even a warning of pain, it's more instinctual like she knows it should hurt and isn't sure if it really does. Beth delivers two more swats, and now Phoebe moans in pleasure. I lay down on the bed, head down, and reach up with my hand so I am fingering Phoebe.

I have two digits up into Phoebe's cunt, fingering her roughly. Beth delivers two more blows and gets two more guttural moans. Phoebe is purring between spankings, anticipating them with glee. I use my thumb to rub her clit. Beth swings harder and with no time between spanks. She is finally finished, she admires the masterpiece she has created. A bright candy apple red ass. That is going to be sore for a while.

Beth moves out of the way, and I crawl up behind Phoebe. I flip her over and push straight into her. She squeals in delight. I am tired, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. Phoebe has been neglected for a long time. I want to satisfy her. I guess that she won't last long. The spanking by Beth and me has her horny and ready to burst. I can't reach or see her breasts, she is laying down, ass up in the air from the pillows. I have a great angle on her ass, but that is for later.

I use a faster than usual speed to fuck my sister. It still seems odd, fucking my sister. Only recently has she been a sexual being to me. Now it's no big deal. I love thrusting my shaft into my little sister. I picture her with twin ponytails and freckles still, although there is nothing innocent in my actions. This is all-out fun for both of us.

Beth turns around and gets behind me on her elbows. Her tongue is out, she is inching closer to me. I have a speed and path locked in. Consistent speed and thrusting of my hips. Beth raises her body and uses her hands to spread my cheeks. What is she doing to me? Soon, I have an answer. As I pull back, her face stops me. Before I hit her face, I feel her wet and warm tongue hit my sphincter. YO! That was interesting. The next two times are similar, and then I feel a sensation that almost forced me to blow my load. Beth pushed her tongue forward, and it breached my closed portal.

Time stops for me. I feel the awesomeness of something wet and slimy wiggle around inside my body in a place that is usually void. Oh, does that feel good. Time starts up again. I look over my shoulder, and Beth is looking up at me, tongue still out, and she is smiling. What a nasty little woman she is. I am now at my fastest speed and about to paint my sister. In a flash, she is upon her knees, pressing her breasts together, and traps my cock between her tits. I continue fucking. Why would she do this? She won't feel my cum. This makes no sense, she won't orgasm. This is all wrong!

The scene of my cock wearing out her breasts was too much, I shoot my spunk on her chin. She puts her chin on her chest. Some shoots in her mouth. Some gets in her hair. Some is on her tits. She is a mess. She crawls to Beth and lays down in front of her. She looks like a sacrifice, waiting to be taken, eyes on me. On Beth's first lick of Phoebe's breasts to get my cum, Phoebe orgasms. Beth and I are both astonished.

Phoebe's breath is shallow, she is limp. Her eyes are glazed over and looking a million miles away. She has a dopey smile on her face that is cute. Beth continues to retrieve my cum. By the time she is finished, Phoebe is back among us mere mortals. She verifies she is clean and then gets back up on her hands and knees.

Phoebe pushes Beth on to her back and demands, "I want his cum!"

Phoebe lowers her head to Beth's pussy and begins slurping. Interesting, Beth held it all this time. Now she is rewarding Phoebe with a Steve/Beth cocktail. Beth knows how to handle people, hands out rewards they want, and they become loyal to her. She brought Jenny around, and now Beth has Phoebe wrapped around her finger. What did she do to snare me? Duh. She has huge tits! That was enough. Was that all? I love her smile and her long golden hair. I knew she was smart, she doesn't work hard at school. Michelle mentioned how hard she works for her grades. I should get The Twenty some tutors. I bet Beth can organize that for me.

Beth pushes me to wake me from my reverie. They are both looking at me.

I look at them, I smile, "Phoebe, we haven't discussed this, but as a present from me to both of you, would you like to be Beth's slave when I am not around?"

Phoebe looks stunned, happy but stunned. She was going to say something, then she froze. Beth giggles.

Beth looks at me, "I think having an orgasm is the best way to show you she is on board."

We both giggle as Phoebe lays out on the bed. Eyes open, but her body is twitching. When Phoebe wakes up, she is embarrassed and can't look at us. I hold her in my arms, and she calms down as I expected.

I am gruff, even though I didn't mean it, "Well, I expect an answer."

Phoebe is still shy and blushing as she answers me with a question, "How did you know? How did you know I was into pain, humiliation, and slavery? I didn't even know until you asked, and I realized what you expected of me. That's been a secret fantasy of mine for as long as I can remember. To answer your question, yes. If you want Beth to dominate me when you are away, I'll do anything she asks. What tipped you off?"

I smile knowingly, "You're more like mom than dad, so your genes lead you that way. It was so easy for you to be the slave on the island. You seemed to like it. And you liked the orgy a lot. The rest just fell into place tonight."

I need sleep, it's 1:00 am. I get to bed near the left side. I get Beth in front of me and then Phoebe in front of Beth.

I give instructions, "We have a show at noon tomorrow downtown. We need to leave by eleven. Please, no morning blowjobs, handjobs, or sex of any kind. I want to sleep until 10:00 when I can shower, eat, and then get on our way. We're going to see Hamilton and all the parents will be there. I rented the entire theatre. We won't get the stars; this is normally their day off. We get their understudies, but it will still be awesome. The pink jerseys have been cleaned, you will wear them tomorrow. Pass the word, they will be on the floor by everyone's doors."

I get two nods of understanding, and we go to bed. They are just as tired as I am.

Chapter 16 - Hamilton

It's 8:00 AM, and I am in bed still, sound asleep. I am having some pleasant dreams. The girls both get up earlier, shower, got dressed. I rolled over and went back to sleep. While sleeping, I hear a scream, and it slowly breaks me out of a pleasant dream. Jenny is in bed with me, curled up in my arms. I hear a loud heard of buffalo running up the steps. Why? Why is Jenny smiling at me? Nineteen women burst into my room and grab me. I am lifted off the bed roughly. Using their hands, they pass me above their heads to the shower, where I am unceremoniously dumped.

The shower is running, and it is cold. Now I am awake and screaming at them. Kathy is naked and comes into the shower. She adds hot water and then helps me up. She kisses me forcibly on the lips to a standing ovation. The first ten in the washroom are near the clear glass doors of the shower. They kneel. The back nine have an excellent view. She is behind me and grinding herself on my ass while running her hands over my back muscles.

The crowd is getting restless, she assumes the position on the glass wall. That is interesting. What a view the nineteen will get. I am behind Karen in a heartbeat. She moans as I enter her. I take my time, and she has a big O on her face, which most of the girls mimic. That was cute as hell. After I am balls deep, I start my fucking at a very slow rate. She is tight, not much experience. I take it easy on her. After a few minutes, she is moaning as I pick up my speed. I can see her tits slapping against the glass.

I try to pull her hair, but she doesn't like that, I let go. That impresses me. Even while having great sex, and in front of a crowd, she stands up for herself. That takes guts. That spurs me on even faster. The moaning has stopped, grunting has taken over. She is breathing hard and is matched my speed perfectly. This is fun. Maybe too much fun, I better end this. I grab her by the hips, her feet will give out soon. Everyone knows it's coming except Karen.

I move to my fastest speed, and I can blow at any time.

Karen starts to yell out, "Oh, oh, oh. I'm going to cum, I'm going to ... cummmmmmmmm!"

Her entire body clamps down, and I feel her body freeze. Great, I can work with that. I press my cock in deep, and even though she is clamping down on my cock with her silky vagina, I spurt five good ropes of cum into her body. I emphasize each rope with a thrust of my hips. I lower her to the floor with me and hold her in my arms. Jenny starts stripping so she can help. I try to stop her, but she completely ignores me.

Jenny has a smile on her face, "You need me. I'll turn off the water and help you get her up. You haven't spent much time with her. She is a wonderful person, one of my favorite people in the group' and she isn't even a close friend. I'm glad you were awesome with her; it may have been her first time. Had you not gone slow, you could have emotionally scarred her for life. That's so like you, to be careful and think of others. I was such a fool. I made so many mistakes it's amazing you even talk to me still."

Karen is awake but enjoying the way I am drying her off.

I reply to Jenny, "Hey, I am no saint. I've made my share of mistakes."

I look at Karen, who seems afraid to speak. I kiss her gently on the lips.

I ask her, "Did you enjoy that? Did you enjoy being fucked good? Did you enjoy putting on that sexy as hell show?"

Karen is timid, she blushes as she says, "I was a virgin. Been mostly with girls and never met a man I wanted. You changed that. I'm very private, even I was amazed when I planted my hands on the glass. I was scared, but that drove me harder to please you and them. I wanted you to enjoy me, taking my virginity. I didn't want them to know. I was afraid you might just thrust hard in me and rip me open. Obviously, that didn't happen. You took your time, and I loved every second of it. The crowd magnified my emotions, it was awesome. Thank you both for this. I'll cherish this moment until I die. Thank you."

She then sprinted, still naked, to her room. She left her clothes in my room. Interesting girl. Jenny is laughing at me. She helps me dress and directs me to breakfast, she is going to put her clothes back on and do her makeup.

I go downstairs for breakfast. Sara is waiting for me, she seems flustered.

Sara goes off on me, "I am serving breakfast when all the women leave. Twenty minutes later, they're all back, happy, and excited. I ask them what's going on and they tell me to ask you. What is going on in my house? I demand to know what I am missing out on!"

I sigh, how do I get out of this?

I start out timid, "Their dorm has an interesting tradition. Lots of sex happens in the dorms, but most of the girls like to sleep in. If someone has sex in the morning and screams, it wakes people up. Everyone awake runs to the room with the scream, grabs the man, and they take him kicking and screaming into the shower. They have six showers running. He's naked. The women watch him take a shower.

"He's stuck in there until a woman saves him. One of the women gets up enough courage or maybe is still horny from the night before. She strips and goes into the shower with the guy. She assumes the position, hands on the wall, and he fucks her. When she orgasms, he may leave. Each morning someone screams in my room, even if we don't have sex, and I am forced to fuck a woman so I can get out of my own shower."

Sara asks, "Forced? How do they force you to fuck her?"

I reply with a smile on my face, "True, being forced to fuck a beautiful woman is far better than being forced to eat canned spinach. What can I say? It is the hand I was dealt. They scared the crap out of me the first time it happened. I really didn't expect the tradition to continue in my own house. They're very convincing when in a large group and conspiring against me. They won't let me go fishing and hiking anymore, either."