Found Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I start, "So. We haven't talked much since ... our vacation."

Her head is down in her hands. I can hear her crying and sniffling.

I state, "I gather you were unhappy with me?" She nods her head, yes. "Wasn't a fun eight weeks for me either. I did enjoy the fishing and hiking trips. This, however, is most unexpected. I couldn't find a way to die over the holidays, I'm stuck at home. It wasn't you I was unhappy with. Jenny broke my heart, you just broke my ribs."

Phoebe snorts, giggles at that, but still has tears rolling down her face and is unable to look at me.

I probe her defenses, "Why are you here?" The straight forward approach.

Phoebe wasn't expecting that question, "What do you mean? You sent a plane for us."

I probe more in-depth, "You didn't have to drive to the airport. Nobody put a gun to your head. You didn't feel the need to save me like the eighteen did. So I ask, why are you here? What do you want from me? All you had to do was keep them away, and sooner or later, you inherit something close to a billion dollars."

She never even looked up. I stayed quiet, waiting for an answer.

I continue, "You didn't know you almost killed me. You didn't know I was in the hospital and under restricted access. All you knew was that I left all three of you and didn't return your calls. Surely, someone told you about my new hobbies and their plan to save me. Yet, you did get on an airplane, and I am fascinated to hear why. I left you every reason to not come, eighteen gave you reasons to come. Only after I send a plane do you decide to come? I want to know why."

We wait a while and still no answer.

I continue, "There are nineteen women losing shopping time, you'll become mighty unpopular soon. I want an answer, or I will put you on the next plane home. It seems to me you don't want to be here."

"NO!" She shouts, followed by soft words, "I still love you. I don't know why, but I do. Now that I know I almost killed you, the shame is eating me alive."

"Ah-ha," I shout as I stand up. "I know exactly what you need."

I walk to Phoebe, grab her hand roughly, and pull her up from her chair, startling her. I sit down in the opposite chair and bend her over my legs. I pull her blouse top up and her long pants down. She is screaming at me, "what are you doing?" Does she not know? I pull her panties down and off her ass. She is trying to break free, but I am much stronger. WHACK! I hit her ass hard with my hand. I see a soft pink impression. She screamed, of course. Exactly what I wanted. WHACK! Scream. I spank her ten times. Around six, the cries of pain start to subside and are replaced by moans of pleasure. I had no idea. I wonder if she did? Was it because of me?

I pull her panties up and then her pants. She got up on her own. Tears in her eyes but something else as well. She lunges at me. Arms around my neck. She is sitting on my lap.

She says it over and over, "I am so sorry!"

I help her up, "I may have had a bit to do with it as well. I still love you. Always have, that's why I sent the plane for you and Jane. I really didn't expect either of you to come. You didn't know."

Phoebe blushes, "Actually we did, Beth texted us."

I wearily answer, "Well, isn't that interesting. I need to talk to her. First, come with me. We need to go shopping.

Chapter 14 -- Shopping

Security and I stay below, we have seen the city. The young women are all up on the top of the bus looking around at all the sights. Once at the large twelve-story mall, I let them loose in groups of four with two security guards. When the girls have too many packages, the security guys call for a cart, and the mall picks up their purchases. Having the hot pink jerseys made it easy to pick them out. At lunch, half of the families stop by to see us. Mine did not.

Some stupid guy tried to pickpocket Patty right in front of three security guards. Anthony and Don didn't even get up before the guy was tripped and in a crushing headlock. Mall security stepped in quickly. No other incidents happened; everyone was good. About 3:00 PM and most of the girls are done. People heard "The Pink Girls" are handing out money. People run in front of them and look sad. It was hilarious. Beth and Michelle are last. The girls are worn out, we get on the bus.

I take the security guys aside.

I say to them, "I thought you were all very professional, courteous, and handled yourselves perfectly. You'll get a Christmas bonus from me as my thanks. I bet you all have families. You are free to go home or come to dinner with us. I am taking the group to Little Italy. Last night at Terry's Steak House the girls sang Christmas songs softly. The restaurant went silent, so they could listen. It was magical, and I'll ask them for a repeat performance. Record it if you can. I'd love a copy and see it on YouTube.

Half of them go home, and half of them stay for dinner. We take the long way to dinner. I made sure they see many of the best things to see in New York. It was after five when we hit the restaurant. They are busy, It's nearly Christmas. There are lots of office parties going on. This is a prominent place, they handle large parties like ours easily. I have a reservation, we are seated right away. I am in the middle of the table, and the security guys are scattered amongst the girls.

I ask them, "Was that fun?"

Twenty answers, all at one time. That didn't work, so then they take turns. They got asked about the jersey's a lot. They always felt safe. They loved having the cart picking up purchases. $5000 was way too much money. They all spent more than they expected. The thing that really came through was how they felt about handing out money. Many gave out more than $20.00. They got hugs, kisses, and praise. The security guys didn't know about my plan, so they were surprised when the girls walked up to strangers and handed them cash. They admitted that they felt wonderful. We ordered drinks, appetizers, and dinner.

Appetizers came out lightning quick, dinner, not so quick. After the conversation settled down, I suggested softly singing again for the security guys, not me. Nobody believed me. Beth started them with Silent Night. One person whispering Silent Night, nobody hears you. Twenty cute college girls whispering Silent Night sounds like angels, and everyone listens. The security guys and other tables take out their cameras and record the event. Like yesterday, the entire restaurant stops mid-step to listen to the glorious sound. This time they had some deeper voices to help.

They do three songs, and they finish. It was lovely. The guys still have their phones up as one of the security guys stand up. He takes a quick warm-up like he is an opera star, and then he rocks the building by singing O' Holy Night as if he is an opera singer or something. The girls pick up the chorus. Unlike the softness of high-pitched voices of the girls, he is much lower and powerful. I hear other tables say, "Is that really him?"

I swear he held the last note for a minute. The restaurant is buzzing about the performances. We all got a standing ovation. I think it was mostly Opera Man.

After we sit again, I ask, "Sounds like you have some experience with singing."

John is very bashful, "Sorry, I love to sing. The opera doesn't pay much, and we are on break. They use the building for Manhattan Steamroller. It's huge at Christmas. I fill my time doing security work. I was so moved by the way they sang. You were right, they're like angels. It was beautiful. That inspired me to show what I can do. I hope you didn't mind."

None of them did, and the food soon arrived. A pile of cannoli came on the house for the performances we provided. As we drove away, the girls sang Christmas Carols backed up by a professional opera singer.

Once back at the house, there are twenty-one piles of boxes. Mine are already wrapped, tagged, and under the tree. I gave Sara a kiss for a job well done. I sent the guys home with an extra check and a big thank you. The girls were loud and excited to be wrapping gifts. They have no need for me, I move a chair to the enormous fireplace that is roaring in the living room. I put my feet up on a footstool and relax with a glass of Brandy. I am happy and content again. I am away from the noise and talking.

One of the things I love about camping is the solitude and complete silence. You don't get that in the city. Certainly not around twenty young women. Yet I love hearing their cheerful voices. They're busy on a task yet talking to their best friends. They have bonded by having the events happen like they have. They are a group that really likes each other. The fire is hot and alive. Lots of pops and hissing. It's nice being warm and toasty. My hiking up the mountains was a bit colder than I expected. I shudder, thinking of that.

Patty is first to finish, she said she has a small family. She crawls up on my lap, puts her arms around me and kisses me on the lips.

Patty softly says, "Thank you. I have had a wonderful time. You made this special. How are you doing? Are you OK?"

She puts her head on my shoulder, yet she is still looking at me, waiting for my answer.

I speak softly, "Yes. I'm doing better. Thank you for asking."

She fell asleep moments later. As my luck goes, that is when Jenny and Beth come looking for me. My arm is around the petite young woman. Nothing sexual, both their eyes were checking on my hand position.

Without being asked, I defended myself whispering, so Patty doesn't wake up, "She thanked me and then asked how I was doing. Pretty sure she was asking where my head is."

Beth is looking at me seriously, "I would call it is 'snuggled up with our boyfriend."

Michelle enters the room and sits down in the opposite chair from me and says to Jenny and Beth, "Oh, leave the guy alone. Patty gets no alone time with him. Most of us don't. Let the poor thing have her moment."

Connie came in, saw Patty, picked her up out of my arms, and took her up to bed.

Michelle jumped up with lightning speed and sat in my lap like Patty did. Michelle is much bigger, her breasts lay on my chest as she runs her fingers along the outside of my shirt, feeling my muscles.

Michelle is straight forward, "Thank you for an awesome trip. Have we cured you yet? Are you going to do more stupid stuff?"

I laugh, "Oh rest assured, I will continue to do dumb things. They just won't be dumb and life-threatening dangerous things. I believe I have several guardian angels that will be looking after me for the next fifteen weeks or so."

Karen adds, "It will be the best 15 weeks of their lives."

I quickly add, "Maybe. I'm in a relationship. I have been very consistent in my beliefs, even at a sex island."

Karen pushes, "Oh, come on. Fifteen naked, young, cute women throwing themselves at you. You will cave."

Jenny thwarts them, "He sat at an orgy with a dozen women and a line of men, and he didn't get in line. I wasn't there, he could have done anything he wanted. He never even used his sex slave that gave up her right to use a safe word. It's part of what I love about him, his loyalty. It's also what I hate about him. He is weird, though. I went with him a few days later to the orgy again, and he allowed me to participate. He did a few and then stopped. He just couldn't do it. I broke his heart by doing so many men and liking it. Steve still resents me for it. I don't know if it will ever be the same."

She has a tear in her eye. They all see it and have nothing to say. What can you say? She is right. Will I ever trust her again? I can't get the image of the guy and her in sheets out of my mind.

Michelle looks at me, she kisses me, then she says to me, "You need to get over it. She's worth it. You're not so perfect. Twice you have been taken by a group after morning screams. You had a good time with Julia. You fucked a random woman at the sex island. Don't tell me, Jenny forced you. Not big, Mr. Muscles. You can start judging her when you become perfect again. Besides, you've been a bad boy. I know there has been another significant person in your life even while you were with Jenny."

Everyone wants to know who it is. They're begging for more information.

Michelle asks, "Does Jenny look unhappy? She sanctioned the coupling. She had to. You all can ask all you want, Jenny, Steve, and I will never speak of that relationship. It's almost midnight. We had a long day, and we have a long day tomorrow. We better get some sleep. Come on, girls, let go upstairs now!"

Several girls should out, "Yes, mom!"

They go up to bed. Jenny and Beth are steaming mad. Probably for very different reasons. Before they speak, I take their hands and lead them upstairs. We will discuss this in the bedroom, where we have no wandering ears.

Chapter 15 -- They Know!

Once upstairs and the door is closed, Beth asks in a much calmer voice than I expected, "What the hell was Michelle talking about? What don't I know?"

Jenny, at the same time, asks, "How the hell does Michelle know?"

Before I can respond, there is a knock on my door. I answer it. It's Michelle and Phoebe. Phoebe is ready to cry but is trying to hold back. On seeing me sitting on the bed, she runs at me and jumps on my lap, holding me. Now the tears start flowing. She is deeply distressed. I see Beth turn from seething mad, to surprise, to shock, to revulsion, to understanding in thirty seconds. She is too damn smart, she worked out the whole thing.

Beth is first to ask, "How did you find out? Even I had no clue."

Michelle smiles, "It was easy. We share a room; I don't sleep well. Phoebe talks in her sleep."

Beth also asks the next question, "What do you want?"

Michele feigns innocence, she isn't very good at faking, "Well. You're rich, I could ruin all three of your lives. I think that is worth something. A lot of somethings, I think. So many things I could ask for. What makes you think I want something?"

I am getting sick to my stomach. She is going to blackmail us. I am so stupid for sleeping with Phoebe, this is going to ruin our lives. Will need to cancel everything, liquidate quickly, and leave the country. At least mom and dad won't think any less of me. They already think I am already lower than pond scum.

Beth reasons, "You are standing here while Phoebe is crying. You want something. Give it up, what do you want?"

Michelle feigns pain miserably, "Don't you think this information is worth a lot of money. He's worth over a billion, he can spare some dollars." She grins evilly. I want to kill her. "Oh, lighten up, Steve. Most of us have known for a while. You hid it well, but after spending time around you, both Jenny and Phoebe were in way too good of a mood for way too long. We suspected you were fucking them both. Phoebe's a good girl, well-liked, and will give you the shirt off her back."

Michelle smiles now, "However, I have you over a barrel, and there is something I want."

Now she sticks the dagger in my heart. I am waiting for the pain.

Beth is seething again, she looks about ready to rip Michelle in two. Michelle is sensing the hostility. I think she underestimated Beth's protectiveness.

Michelle is now quick to make her demands, "Ok, I want two things. I want to see a show on Broadway. Any of them will do. My whole life I have dreamed of seeing a top-class show. My second request is ... to be last." My jaw drops. "I don't want my week to interfere with school. I work hard, it doesn't come easy for me like it does Beth. If I miss a week of school, I would be in big trouble, school wise."

Phoebe stops crying so she can add a few words, "She also wants to watch you fuck me."

Michelle starts to say, "I do ..." then she stops and thinks again. Personally, I think Phoebe just wanted to fuck me and talked her friend into it. Hey, it's just me.

Beth takes Michelle's hand, "Let's go to bed, they are going to be a while. You will get to see Steve and Phoebe for a whole week."

Jenny stops her, "Beth, you've been very good to me. Phoebe has submissive tendencies and will make you very happy. You stay the night." Beth tries to protest, it is Jenny's turn. "Beth, special situations take priority. You won't see Phoebe often, and she is different with Steve around. You don't want to miss this. Do try to get some sleep, it is Christmas Eve tomorrow."

Before leaving, Jenny came to me. She looks sad, yet somehow happy with her decision. She kisses me softly yet passionately in just a few moments. I returned the passion and then some in the form of a kiss. As she walks to Michelle, she fell out of my arms reach and walks away. They both look over their shoulders as they leave, both have a massive smile on their faces.

Phoebe begins disrobing me. She starts with my shirt buttons, one by one. She is taking her time, why?

I start by apologizing to Beth, "I'm sorry. How do you tell a brand-new girlfriend she must share me with my old girlfriend? And I'm also sleeping with my sister? I don't know how to start that conversation."

I feel like a first-class heel. Phoebe has my shirt off and is working on my pants. When she finishes, she moves to Beth and helps her disrobe, starting with her blouse.

Beth can't look at me, "Where does this leave me?"

I am timid right now, I can't push her. Phoebe has her blouse off. The straps to her bra are off her shoulders. A few moments later and the bra is on the floor. Phoebe whistles, which amuses Beth. Phoebe is drooling. She starts on Beth's pants from behind. Button, zipper, and then pulls them off.

Meanwhile, I answer Beth, "My life is complicated. I don't expect you or Jenny to stay with me long term. You'll get tired of the situation and want to move on. Some boy will catch your eye and you'll sleep with him. When I find out, we'll be done. I expect the same from Jenny. She did it once already and asked to fuck other men. I'm not good enough for either of you. Phoebe will be the first to move on. She has the least of my attention, there are risks, and she will want to get married and have children. I can't do any of those things.

"I know, you say I'm the one. I am perfect for you. You'll be very happy for a while. After a year, maybe more, it will happen. Until then, we'll have a great time and love each other. You will be happy for a long time. My life is like the movie Ground Hog Day. I keep repeating the same pattern, hoping the girl will be the one to break my curse. I hope I'm wrong. I hope you are the one. But as you saw in my choice of new hobbies, I'm ready to give up. You showing up has delayed me."

Phoebe asks, "I keep hearing about new hobbies, fishing, and hiking, did I miss something? That's not so bad."

Beth is now naked, standing in front of us. Phoebe is standing and playing with Beth's beautiful breasts.

Beth is aroused but answers Phoebe crossly, "It is when 'fishing' is hunting killer sharks in the world's most dangerous waters. Oh yeah, 'hiking' is scaling huge and dangerous mountains where eighteen members of his group died."

Phoebe stops playing with Beth, looks at me and says with hate in her voice, "That's because of me, wasn't it?"

I play damage control, "It wasn't just you. It was a combination of things. It spent time laying on the beach helpless, laying in a hospital bed helpless, watching Jenny get fucked by those men at the orgy, her asking me to fuck other men, and worst was seeing her wrapped up in only a sheet after some man was taken from her room. Those things tend to affect a guy. Then add all the emotions of mom's crazy behavior on that silly island; I'm a basket case."

Beth's ears perked up, "Your mom was there? You hadn't mentioned that before."

I am sarcastic, "Oh yes, the wonderful world of Steve went to the island because of my mom. Phoebe had this great idea. Take mom to the island, I beat the hell out of her for a day, she recovers for a day, I fuck her for four days, and then she gets one day with me as normal mom and son. The problem is she loves to be beaten, humiliated, used, fucked, taken, heck, I don't think there is anything she doesn't like. To make it worse, I am too sweet to beat her like she really wants. I wimped out.