Found Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara smiles, "I knew I like this group. Carry on, ladies."

She is an amazing woman. I have breakfast even though I would much rather be sleeping. My mood is a bit sour. Jenny comes up behind me and taps my shoulder. I turn to see who tapped my shoulder. While turned, she plants a kiss on my lips and tells me that she loves me. That helps.

After breakfast, we have an hour to kill before we need to leave. I bring the ladies into the living room. They are all dressed up in pretty dresses that they bought while shopping. This is one stunning group. Phoebe, Jenny, and Beth specifically have teased their hair and put on their glamour makeup. All three have lost their bras. As I look around, no one is wearing one. Yikes, the parents are going to kill me.

The length of the dresses varies from full length to just above the knee. All of them have plunging necklines that make them almost obscene. The dress colors are all over the pallet. Reds, blues, black, cream, yellow, orange, green, pink, and some I can't even hazard to guess. Some are simple, some are complex, some contain lots of bling. None of them have jewelry on fingers, necks, or wrists. There is a thought for graduation.

This is one awesome looking group. While sitting down, I ask if there is anything I need to know about their parents. Do any of them want to kill me? Do any drink too much? Any divorced parents and both sides are coming? I explained the dinner choices and asked if anyone would not like one of the options. Any allergy issues we need to know about. I had a list of ten items, only a very few required last-minute adjustments. Four will drink too much so cabs will be required for them. Don and Anthony know to keep an eye on them. I brought back some of the security guys, including opera man. Little did I know at the time; the girls were up early working on a surprise for me. More on that later.

The bus arrives, we start loading onto the bus. Jenny and Beth hold me back. They both kiss me for thinking of the parents and trying to make this nice for them. We load up the bus and go downtown. Broadway is much more congested at night and on weekends. Right now, there are a lot of people walking around, but it's nothing like a show night.

We meet the parents out front and go inside. I ignore my parents. Everyone sits down in the first few rows while I am up on stage by myself. I ask for the house lights to be turned on and have the cast and crew join me on stage.

I nervously start my prepared speech, "Good afternoon and Merry Christmas to everyone. Why are we here tonight? It started about six months ago when a single guy came across twenty college girls hiking and camping in the Rocky Mountains. I notice a familiar girl; one I hadn't seen in eleven years. You see, I was put in jail for raping a girl. It was six months before I was released, the whole thing was a hoax. But I couldn't go home. While in jail I devised a plan to make a billion dollars. Many years later, I put the plan in play. So, here I am, hiking, doing a shoe check on the clueless girls, and the one with the blisters is my long-lost sister.

"I stay with them and made sure the next night they make camp in some trees. I pushed them. A few tents go down in the storm's high winds. I provide shelter, heat, and tea for some frozen women. Without my help, maybe they don't make it to the trees. Maybe they get stuck in the storm. Maybe the tents go down, and maybe they die. We'll never know; we made it all out and had fun. Now I get to know them. One of them gets sexually assaulted by some guys at a party. I try to help and get pummeled. Oh yeah, they beat me to a pulp. However, my security team, Don and Anthony, please stand up guys. These guys saved my ass and the girl's. Everyone applauds.

I am less nervous now, "I go on vacation with one of the girls and my sister. We have a falling out, I almost die. By the way, that is a recurring theme in my life, having my heart broken. In fact, initially, I had not planned to help the twenty. They needed it so bad I had to stay. My heart is broken again, I go on vacation. I go fishing and hiking. Thanks to these same meatheads, Don and Anthony, word gets back to the twenty that I was out hunting killer sharks off the coast of Australia, then went on two dangerous mountain climbing expeditions. On one, eighteen people died.

"Next thing I know, I come home and find a frozen Beth on my front doorstep. She reveals that the group spent their last dollars to come out here and save my pathetic ass. I couldn't let me be the reason for you to not see your families for Christmas. So, I invited you all to New York. To the cast and crew, that's our story, and that is why on Christmas Eve, I hired you to entertain my extended family."

I can smile now, "To my twenty women and their families, you probably noticed that there are quite a few more people here tonight. I didn't want to keep you from your families, so I thought it would be nice if the actors and crew invited their families to come as well. Most have not seen their children or parents perform. The stars are not here tonight, the under-studies have taken over. This may be the only time they can see them perform."

I now yell out, "To my family, my twenty, their families, the cast, the crew, and their families. I say, let the show begin!"

The lights go down everyone cheers. The curtains close as the cast prepares. I find a seat right in the middle. Beth on one side and Jenny on the other. My parents are right behind me. I don't even say hi or make eye contact.

To be continued ...