Found Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers

A mere five minutes and I am spewing my seed into her ass. As I spew, she screams and orgasms. I got my answer, she does orgasm from anal. That was intense. The hole is tight, making for an incredibly passionate experience. I had less control, probably from my inexperience and being my first time. I didn't last nearly long enough.

I ask Beth, "You ok? Sorry I didn't last long."

Beth is sleepy, "It was awesome. It hurt like hell going in and for a bit. I wanted to encourage you, so I spurred you on."

I giggle, "You sure did the job. I only lasted a mere five minutes."

Beth laughs at me, "To me, it seemed a whole lot longer, especially as you pushed in. Go shower."

I get up and take a quick shower. When I get back in bed, Jenny is also there. She isn't ready for bed.

Jenny makes her demands, "I want you for Winter break, Spring break, all summer, Halloween, and Homecoming. Like Beth, I'm not fucking other men. They aren't better than you. Beth and I are going to share Phoebe if she or we need pleasure."

I explain, "I gave you permission, I wasn't telling you what to do. It's your life, you live it as you see fit. I want you to be free and have options. An option is to wait for me and prove to us all that it wasn't just me saving you that keeps us together. I agree to your terms, I'll be around on those dates."

Jenny rolls back on the bed and takes off her panties. She takes a few pillows and stacks them. She then bends over the pillows, legs underneath her and opens her legs for easy access. I go through the same process. I lube my cock, I lube her brown eye, I stick my cock into her pussy to verify she is ready and add to my lubrication, not that I really need any more. It does warm Jenny up, though.

This time, I am more prepared for entry. She has been practicing and hopefully is looser. I test by aligning my cock to her brown eye and softly push in. Not enough. I push harder and still no entry. I feel embarrassed now. I push much harder, and just like Beth, I force my way inside the confined space. Just like Beth, it's extraordinary. She is tight and strangling my thick cock.

Jenny screams as I enter her and repeats, "Fuck, fuck, ouch, fuck, fuck, fuck me, dammit."

I follow my orders and start a good rhythm fucking her asshole. Now that I have already spewed today, I should last a lot longer. I push in and pull out. It's harder to do this as there is more resistance. Her sphincter is wanting to close tight. My cock wants to keep it open. Now that I am plowing Jenny, her pain is gone; she is moaning. Her ass is a bit puffier than Beth's. It wiggles more, which is kind of cute. To my cock, it's still awesome. I love pushing in and pulling out. The feeling is amazing. I lose track of time, I am pushing in and pulling out.

I am starting to get tired because I am going too fast. The feeling is so good I can't help myself. I sure am a crappy anal lover. I can do a lot better than this. I think that as I shoot my five ropes of cum into Jenny's rectum where it sloshes around. She seems to like that feeling, and she is rolling her hips from side to side. I am exhausted, but I still take a shower. I want a clean cock. You never know when it may be needed. Beth is on the right side, Jenny is on the left side, I get the middle. Neither cuddle with me. I am in the doghouse for sure.

Chapter 18 - Christmas Day

It's Christmas Day. We have a lot planned. As I wake up, Beth orgasms from Jenny licking her pussy, fingering her clit and squeezing a nipple. Naturally, she emits an earth-shattering scream. They both grin at me like they are up to something. Naturally, I hear a hoard of feet coming up the stairs. I am not ready for this. I want to go back to sleep. Not in the cards today.

I don't help them today. It doesn't matter when ten of them have a body part. You are doing what they want you to do. They drop me in the shower. I get one leg under me, so the fall isn't too harsh. My boxers are soaked, I take them off to wolf whistles. They are riled up this morning; usually, they just watch. Something is out of place here. Is this my mother's doing? Oh, hell, no, not that!

Nobody comes in immediately. I start washing my body, starting by soaping up and then washing the hair. The girls are in their now familiar two-tier rows with the first half on knees, so they can all see. Today, they break tradition. They are four deep two on knees and two standing. The first-row shifts, so there is room by the door to walk out. The second row does the same, as do the third and fourth rows. When the fourth-row separates, I almost lose my breath.

I say loud enough for all to hear, "No, no, no. I can't do this. No."

Beth is the ringleader, "Steve, you know the rules, no screams in the morning else you shower until a volunteer comes forward. She volunteered." She is walking towards me like a runway model, the foot coming forward crosses in front of the foot on the ground. "No, we can't."

Sara says, "I'm today's volunteer. I'm a woman, I am healthy, and I want you to fuck me good."

Sara is the woman I hired to work for me in the kitchen. She is incredible and generally wears several layers to hide her body. No hiding now. She seems to have some Italian in her. Olive colored skin, jet black long hair, small tits, but more than just nipples. She is in her later 20's like me and has a more mature body. Where Beth is skinny all the way around, Sara has some thickness, and that leads to more sultry curves. I never noticed how sexy she was. Of course, I never saw her naked either.

I ask her, "You sure about this? You can't take it back and you will see me often. It's not like you can hide from me."

She didn't answer me with words, she placed her hands behind my head and pulled me into a sweet silky-smooth kiss. We hold it for a while.

She pulls me close to her body, and she whispers into my ear, "Let's put on a hell of a show for them. Fuck me deep, fast, and hard. Use me like the slut that I am."

She broke away from my hug, turned around, and placed her hands on the shower glass. She is entirely on display, tits and shaved cunt. Her nipples are hard as a rock, she is enjoying this. She still could be a virgin; I have never seen her go out on a date. I enter her gently, and sure enough, she feels virgin tight. No barrier to prove my theory true. Doesn't matter, I need to go slow.

Sara doesn't want slow. She has no idea of the pain I could cause her. She thrusts her ass at me as I am lunging into her, I am balls deep, and she screams like I killed her. The smiles have left twenty faces for that one action.

Sara yells out, "Arg, that's awesome. Harder, harder, hurt me, treat me like the slut that I am. Fuck me, use me as you cum dumpster."

The smile returns to their faces. Her dirty talk spurs me on. She is my height, making it easy to fuck her standing up. I am sure the view of my cock going into her vagina is amazing. Half of them are drooling. All too soon, I feel the urge to explode inside Sara. I slow down, so I can extend this. The look on her face when she turned her head is of pure disappointment. I speed up even faster than I was before. I am pounding her body hard. She is grunting and almost giggling from the fun she is having.

I tell Sara softly, "I am nearly done."

Sara yells out, "Give me your cum! Fill me up with your baby batter! Cum for me nowwwwwwww!"

I did. I let loose five torrents of cum and leave her overflowing. She never knew it. As soon as I shot my first rope, she orgasms with an earth-shattering scream. She slowly fell to the ground with convulsions ripping across her body. I sink to the floor, I am winded from that exchange. This sure was unexpected. Probably the last person I expected to see walking through that door.

I was almost asleep when a dripping Jenny and Beth pick me up and carry me to the bed.

I say to them, "Why?"

Beth looks me in the eyes, "I don't believe any of the crap you told us last night. I'll be waiting for you in two years when I graduate, well, two and a half. Just in case you're right, you'll need someone, so we can avoid this self-destructiveness attitude again. Think of Sara as Plan B. Jenny and I both got a feeling she likes you. When we talked about the dorm rules, her eyes lit up. She approached us last night. Everyone knew."

I grumble, "We have gifts to hand out this morning and then with family. We need to get moving."

+++++

After breakfast, the girls got their presents and hand them out to their friends and me. I got a Pink Jersey with #21 on it from Jenny. Beth got me a "Shark Bait" t-shirt. The others were funny as well. Phoebe got me a cologne that she likes. They each got their friends' clothes. We go back to the same restaurant, and my script is followed. Families with kids first and then everyone else. I got mom a gift certificate to Victoria Secret. I got dad a nice bottle of sipping whiskey.

I got Phoebe a one-piece bathing suit that was nice and conservative. Deeper in the box were two sets of padded handcuffs and a ball gag. Both could be installed and removed by a slave. There were also a few strings in there as a secondary bathing suit. The second suit would not be legal publicly.

I spent two hours with mom and dad answering all their questions. Dad has had a change of heart over me. Mom had a hard time consoling him and dealing with his grief of how they treated me. I wasn't moved, either way, I stopped caring years ago.

The day was nice. Nothing too terribly significant happened. Everyone spent time with their families, enjoyed a nice dinner, and I spent quality time with parents I gave up on long ago. Phoebe was very appreciative that I held out the olive branch and talked with dad. Of all the holidays I remember, this was the least memorable. I am still feeling bad about Jenny and Beth even though I know it's for the best. I will hold out hope, but I know it's too much to ask.

Our whole relationship was based on a single incident. So, they are bound to fail. As Phoebe pointed out, at least this time I wasn't dumped. I did have that going for me, I broke the pattern. Several of the girls stayed that night with their parents. Only eight came home with me. We talked in front of the fireplace. Jenny and Beth are a common topic, but I shot it down every time other than we are no longer together. I need a break from women again.

The following day, early in the morning, everyone boarded a chartered plane and went home. I was sad to see them go. The house is lonely now. Next week I start my fifteen weeks of being chaperoned.

+++++

The fifteen weeks are a blur. Most of them choose to go out on the yacht. Half wanted to do stuff, and half just wanted to fuck. They must have organized the weeks because I never had two fuck weeks in a row. That is good because they completely drained me. Some of them wanted sex up to six times a day. Most kept it to three or four.

Mid-April I completed my fifteen weeks and call "uncle". I need a vacation; they have worn me out. I had a blast with each one. They were all different and fun. I did all kinds of stuff, including lots of dancing and singing. It just isn't the same when the person isn't the one that is special to you.

+++++

On the first of May, I get a call from Jenny, and she has Beth conferenced in. Jenny sounds emotional, this isn't going to be good.

Jenny starts with a cough and a choke like she is crying, "Steve, um. Steve, ... we won't be coming to see you for the summer. You were right. We both found nice guys."

Beth cuts in, also in tears, "We love you still. It's just ..." She can't finish.

I try to sound upbeat and understanding, "Guess I win the bet. Well, at least we weren't dating. I was waiting and hoping, but I understand. I hope they take good care of you. You know how to reach me if you ever need me. I can't guarantee I won't be out saving some other group up in some mountain range. Still, Don and Anthony monitor my accounts and phone. I expected this, I predicted this, I just hoped that I was wrong. No need to drag this on forever, I wish you both a happy life, I'll stop by and say hi at graduation. I figure I owe you twenty at least that. Goodbye. I love you." Click.

I walk back into the dining room.

I tell the staff, "I lost my appetite, I am going to go read, the summer trip is canceled, you can rent out the yacht."

You could have heard a pin drop. I went to my room, turned off the light, and went to bed, I did not sleep well.

In the next five days, I drank a lot of brandy and whiskey while watching the fireplace burn fake wood. I'm depressed, I am lonely, I am in a funk. I should go do something. Maybe the house staff needs to do something. No, their hobbies may not be the same. I don't want to force them. I need another group to save, that was fun.

Like that will ever happen again. I decided I had enough, might as well try to get some sleep. The staff has been trying to help, there just isn't anything they can do. I could go to the college, but that would just bring back bad memories. Enough with college girls. I go to my bedroom, strip to my boxers, nobody else in bed, damn, I get in bed again. Alone.

+++++

I am on the edge between being awake and asleep. I thought I heard my door open and close. Swell, now I am hearing things. I am awake again, 11:00 PM. Yikes, I didn't sleep very long. I feel someone get on the opposite side of the bed.

I speak softly, "Don, that better not be you."

I hear no response. I do hear cloth rubbing against cloth. Then I feel a hand on my chest, a small hand. I freeze. Who? The hand rubs along my chest, feeling the muscle definition. Then a body moves closer to me. I can feel long hair on my arms. Sara! She curls up in my arms and rolls over. Her back is up against my chest. She grabs my hand and places it on her abdomen. She has stopped moving.

I whisper, "Why?"

I get no answer. My eyes eventually grow heavy, and I fall asleep.

+++++

I wake up the next morning feeling refreshed. Nobody is in my bed. I go down to breakfast, I am the last one there. They all comment that I look better. I blame it on the house-elves. I go outside for a walk. I never saw Anthony; however, my sixth sense says he is always near. I appreciate that.

The next night, it's the same thing.

The following night my hand is brought up to her breasts. I try to tease her, but she holds my hands still. I hear the guys mention that Sara has a new boyfriend, she isn't wearing a bra or panties at work. They never talk about that when she is around, smart, she will put a mouse in their dinner. She is a very vengeful person.

The next night Sara strokes my cock gently as if she is sizing it. At breakfast, she leans over between Don and Anthony, giving me a perfect view straight down her chest. Her nipples look to be erect and hard. She quickly looks up, catching me, and her expressionless face turns into a huge smile. She is teasing me; she is also helping me. My mood is better lately. Now that I think of it, Sara has been happier lately. She is the house rock, never changing and always there. Recently, I have caught her smiling. The guys have mentioned it, and now I see it too.

The following three nights, I get my hand placed on her breasts. The following night she removes her hand, and I play gently with her nipples. I rub my fingers over her rough nipple tips. Her nipples are like sandpaper. I rub the length of the nipple with my fingers, allowing them to slip to the webbing between my fingers where there is more skin contact.

A week later, Sara takes my hand and pinches a nipple. She moaned from that. I still give her full attention like the previous week. Now, I add the occasional nipple pinching. I can smell her musky aroma. Like the past several weeks, as she gets closer, her hand stops me from giving her the relief she wants.

The following day while walking through the kitchen, she drops a potato peeler and bends down to pick it up. Her short skirt rode up, and I have a clear view of her unshaved pussy and ass. She has a tight little bubble butt. As she is getting up, she fumbles the device and must get it again. She stands up, looks over her shoulder, and smiles at me. My jaw is still on the floor.

The following week she is clumsy and dropping things even if the other men in the house are there. Everyone likes this new side of Sara. For a few weeks, nothing changes in the bedroom. I decide to help move things along. I start running baby kisses down her neck, shoulder, and arm. She won't let me at her breasts.

Two weeks later and she allows me to kiss her and play with her breasts. When she has had enough, she takes my hand and moves it away. She did that tonight as well. This time the hand was not placed on my leg; it was moved between her legs. I go slow and gentle. I touch her clit and along her lips, which cause a low deep moan. She came when I insert a finger in her vagina.

She is silent, no scream, shout, going rigid, she keeps breathing. No, she just turns soft and falls asleep. I stop and hold her tight to me. This continued nightly until summer started, and the girls have finished their finals.

My project for the day is to send an email to The Twenty for being half done with school. Some still correspond with me. They get an additional email of encouragement. I also email some friends I still talk to from my travels.

I get an email from Phoebe:

Hi Steve,

I have no plans this summer, and I understand you are still in a funk. How about I come cheer you up? I would love to see the Greek Isles, the Florida Keys, and/or the Bahamas, especially from your yacht. Funny, Don says they were unable to rent it out this summer. I smell a conspiracy.

Jenny found a nice guy, an old high school friend, and they have been inseparable. I like him, seems like a nice guy. Beth found a guy that is way too good looking for a man. Him, I don't like. He seems like a fraud, and she won't listen to anyone. You are sooo much better for her.

I have had a dry spell myself. After what Jenny and Beth did to you, I cut them off. The males here at school seem like boys now. I can't find one that eats pussy and is willing to take on a few guys to save me. I keep looking.

Anyways, looking forward to seeing you and Sara again. I am just sitting at home, let me know when or if you want to see me. I stretched the leftovers from Christmas, but I could use some help for travel funds. Don has my info. I don't need much, a hundred and plane fare gets me to you.

Your loving sister,

Phoebe

+++++

Looks forward to seeing Sara and me. Hmmmm. I think there is a conspiracy afoot.

I write back:

To my lovely sister Phoebe,

Go pack, I will send my plane for you now. I miss you very much. I will round up my travel packs, and once you return here, we'll head off to Miami. I will treat you to Julia this time. I have a lot to organize, I will see you in a few hours. We can do the Keys, Bahamas, and Greece. A car will pick you up.

Thank you for wanting to spend some time with your sorry ass brother.

Steve

+++++

I am in my study. I enable the house comm system, "I need everyone in my study as soon as possible."

It's only three minutes, and Anthony, Don, Bill, and Sara are in my office standing at attention in front of my desk.

I ask Anthony and Don, "I take it the plane is already in the air and a car is picking up Phoebe?" They smile at me. "Are you two already packed and ready?" They continue to smile. "Are Bill and Sara packed?" The smile is gone, Sara and Bill look confused.

Sara asks confusingly, "You don't need Bill and me, you have Don and a crew."

I smile as I answer, "You are right. I don't need your help while on vacation. I am asking you to come along because I want you to. Neither of you ever get out of the house. You deserve a vacation. Come with us, it will be fun. Call the security company where we got Opera Man from and hire some house sitters. Have a maid service come in weekly. I won't force you. If you have other plans, no problem."

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers