Found Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia gets up on all fours, "Come and fuck me!"

I move to the bed but don't get up on it. Instead, I grab Julia and flip her over on to her back. I then jerk her to me and put her legs over my shoulders. Her butt and part of her back are up off the bed. She has a look of shock on her face, almost scared. I bend my neck and go nose first into her shaved pussy. Once inside, my tongue starts doing a number on her.

I lift my head a bit, sliding my scruffy whiskers on her thighs and across her pussy. She climaxes almost immediately. I continue licking aggressively. I don't bite, but I do rub my teeth up and down her clit for orgasm number two. This time she got the scream out before she froze with the effects of her orgasm. I slow down. I don't want to kill her.

Not sure why, when I start again, I am way more aggressive. I am licking hard and nibbling on folds of skin, she is trying to get up or get away, I won't let her. Then in an instant, I slow down. I am now soft and gentle, I am delicate in my touches and licks. She catches her breath. Now I am back to aggressive, faster, and more pressure with my tongue. She moans this time. I go more aggressive and she quickly orgasms again.

She never said a word, she didn't need to. I could sense she had enough. Still unable to move and enjoying her orgasm, I push her body to the center of the bed. She is smiling and ready. She bends her knees and widens her legs. I sneak in between her legs and move my cock to her entrance. She moans as I touch her lips. I push in expecting a cavern when, in fact, she is average tightness. I expected her to be more ... used with lots of mileage. She is anything but that. I smile at her.

She lays her head back and enjoys me as I push my stiff rod up her vagina and into her body with moderate force and speed. I expect most of the guys don't care about her, and it's just using a beautiful body. I do no such thing. I am slow and methodical. I sway my hips and rock towards and away from her, making the angel of penetration ever-changing. She closes her eyes, she wants to memorize every sight, feeling, and smell.

Her voice is soft as I pound her repeatedly, "Oh Sara, you lucky, lucky girl. I would love the opportunity to trade lives with you. He was naughty to force those orgasms on me. They were quick, three in a row. Yet he gave me a break just when I needed it. Now he doesn't quick fuck me like every other man. He takes his time, so I can enjoy this. I never knew how special he really is. Damn, I'm glad I showed up tonight."

She has tears in her eyes. I speed up a bit, and now she is moaning in pleasure.

She looks at me, 'You little shit. You won't let me have an emotional breakdown. Oh fuck, this is good."

I speed up, Julia is melting inside and says, "I had my fun, finish me off."

I slowly sped up. Sure, I could have gone straight to my fastest speed. That would be no fun. I know she desperately wants hard and fast, she must wait. I do a lot of three steps forward and one step back in my speed. That means that I am continually adjusting my speed faster, faster, faster, then slower. Faster, faster, faster, and then slower. She is frustrated with me.

Julia changes tactics with me, "Why are you so mean to your sister? She has to wait much longer than necessary because you won't fuck me hard and good."

I laugh at her, "Honey, she isn't getting off on how I'm teasing you. I am teasing her, she knows it. She loves a bit of pain and suffering. You can whine all you want, it won't help. I do things my way, at my speed, how I want, and when I want."

I can see the pain in her eyes now. I have gone too far. When I push into her, I use my muscles to flip her onto hands and knees then propel me forward, making me fuck her harder. It's hard to go too fast like this. I do try my best. After a few minutes, I fuck softer yet much quicker now. I grab her arms and pull her back towards me. Her back arches, her breasts are swaying back and forth enough that her body moves even with me holding her tight.

I am now at my maximum speed and fucking her with a long gentle stroke, yet still lightning fast. I am burning calories like crazy and loving it. Julia is sweating up a storm, she is working almost as hard as I am to maximize her enjoyment. Then in a flash, she freezes, and her pussy clamps down on my cock. Her entire body is constricting. She is cradling into a fetal position. Her eyes are rolled back, and she has stopped breathing. This is scary as it's been longer than forty-five seconds. I am getting scared, and I see the concern on Sara's face as well.

Julia pops out of it. Her eyes open wide, she is breathing like she was underwater, heaving for breath. Huge smile on her face. She tries to kiss me, but she doesn't have the strength. I kiss her gently on the lips. Not a lingering kiss like lovers but enough that she knows I care about her.

Her loud, confident voice is gone, she can only talk a bit louder than a whisper, "Thank you, all of you. That was special."

Sara and Phoebe get up and drag me to a chair where they want me to sit down. They then gently pick up Julia and lay her down in my lap. She snuggles up to me, and I hold her close to my chest. I am amused, what are these two up to? Even Julia has a curious look on her face. Both Phoebe and Sara sit on the bed, only a few inches apart. They turn and kiss each other for a long few seconds. They break the kiss and smile at us.

Sara has a shy look on her face, she explains why, "Um. Well. You see. Shit, ok, here I go. We haven't been quite honest with you. Phoebe and I talk together a lot. I sat with her at a few dinners, and we hit it off right away. When Jenny and Beth did their thing to you, we all know how much it hurt you. I was willing to do anything to help you out. Your sister is a very devious person. She gave me all kinds of ideas. She helped set up the public shower fuck."

Julia stops Sara, "Woah. Stop right there. Public shower, fuck?"

I look down at her, "Cliff notes version. I went to a sex island to beat my mother in return for a day of talking with her. Phoebe beats me up because I was dumb and almost kills me. I wake up in a New York hospital. No word from Jenny, who is furious with me because she thinks I abandoned her on the sex island. She didn't know I almost died. I heal and am in a terrible mood. I go swimming with killer sharks and do two dangerous mountain climbing expeditions that killed a lot of people. Death by vacation.

"I get home, and Beth is on my front door stoop, and seventeen more women are coming. I send for Phoebe and Jenny. We make up, and all is well, plus I gain Beth as a girlfriend. In their school dorm, they have a tradition. If any room screams from morning sex, the guy is taken by the floor's female residents, and thrown into a running shower. He can't leave until he fucks one of the women. Funny, even in my own house, when we had sex, all the girls came running and threw me in the shower, and one of the twenty fucked me. Every day that happened."

I take a deep breath, I am talking fast and continue, "Christmas Eve, Sara asks why everyone runs up when there is a scream, we tell her. They work it out, so the next day, she gets me. I have glass doors. She leans forward, bending at the waist, and places her hands on the glass wall. There are ten girls on knees and sitting on the floor and more standing. They are all watching us. She spreads her legs, and I start slow fucking that gradually builds to a quick fuck.

"That is twenty women watching her have sex with an incredibly awesome guy as I pound her pussy into submission. She orgasms hard, and it wipes her out. I was holding her because I knew she was going to collapse."

Sara adds, "I had so much energy from those girls watching me with hungry eyes. They all wanted to be me. That was the best orgasm I've ever had in my life. I would have done anything for him. Every thrust shot heat into my pussy; I should have internally combusted. I was satisfied for a month. That's also about how long it took Jenny and Beth to find new boyfriends. Dumb bitches. Phoebe told me how to seduce him and prep him for tonight. Now it's time I pay my bill."

I look at her, she smiles back at me and says, "Just sit there. Phoebe has given me full instructions. I sold my soul to her to get you. I must comply."

Sara leans back, and Phoebe aggressively kisses Sara on the lips in a long-lasting embrace. It started out softly but then mouths open and tongues play. They make quite the show of them making out. My cock is hungry, Sara rolls on to her stomach, hands behind her back. Phoebe places handcuffs on Sara's wrists. Sara gets up and sits in a submissive position. Phoebe seductively saunters over to Sara.

Sara moves closer to Phoebe and starts licking her pussy. Holy shit. I would never have believed Sara would do that. She can only use her mouth, she looks to be very eager to please. They go at it for five minutes before Phoebe pulls away, looking sad. She takes half a step back, Sara cocks her head up, and Phoebe lands one of the hardest slaps to Sara's face I have ever seen. Sara falls to her side. Her cheek is pink, and she has tears in her eyes. Sara walks to the bed and lays her body on it, leaving her ass up in the air. Phoebe pulls out a strap-on and a large dildo. Oh, this will be interesting.

Phoebe smiles at me as she nearly swallows the whole dildo. She then brings it up to Sara's ass and slowly pushes it in. The dildo is medium length and thin, certainly not the largest one she owns. I thought that was nice of her to not bring out a beer can or larger. Sara's eyes are as large as saucers at seeing the dildo.

Phoebe licks Sara's brown eye to moisten it up, adds some lube, and then starts a very slow insertion of the dildo into her ass. Sara is moaning, screaming, and grunting. She is sending confusing signals. Does she love it or hate it? It doesn't matter because Phoebe is applying constant pressure. At three-quarters of the way in, she stops. Sara's hands are tied behind her back, she holds the dildo in place. No, she is pressing it in and allowing it to push out on its own. Oh my. Julia is moaning at the sight.

Phoebe takes this time to adjust the strap on. Once complete, she pushes the tip of the head into Sara's leaking pussy. She drives in with a slow and steady thrust. She then rolls her hips and pulls out. Happy with the process, she starts the natural motion all men love so much. Pressing in and pulling out. Over and over. Phoebe shows her inexperience, she starts off quick.

It takes a lot of energy to fuck quickly. I have a lot of experience, I can easily go for an hour at a slower speed because I have built up those muscles. Phoebe has not. This isn't a natural or good feeling for her. I take that back, the strap-on is double-ended. She has one end in herself, and the longer end in Sara. That gives her a little feeling. It doesn't move much, so it's not nearly as good as Sara is getting. She does it to dominate Sara.

I find this interesting in that Phoebe is the one that likes to be dominated. Maybe she has changed and now wants to be in command. Perhaps she wants to use women and be used by men. I need to investigate this further. Phoebe is slowing down; she is tired and getting sore. Sara looks disappointed, she wanted her orgasm. I stand up, place Julia down on the other chair. I then lift a surprised Phoebe up and off Sara. I lay her down on the floor on her back. She has no clue.

I go back and get Sara, I place her face down on top of Phoebe, who is on her back on the floor. I make sure to drop Sara on Phoebe's pole. I verify she impales her pussy on the strap-on, both girls moan. I take a quick second to lube my cock, and then I thrust my cock into Sara's sweet ass. Since she was recently stuffed with the dildo it's much easier for me to get in.

I am much larger than the thin dildo. I push harder to get inside. Sara cries out in pain. I immediately stop.

Sara screams at me, "Don't you dare fucking stop. Pound me with that stick. Oh yes, oh yes, so good."

I will never understand. I thought I killed her, and she wants more, and faster and harder. I push my way in with force until I am balls deep in her ass hole. The feeling is incredible. It's tight and ... and ... well, it just feels different. It's not a silky glove like a fine pussy is. I like it, I like it a lot.

I command, "Sara, I want you working with Phoebe to fuck your pussy while I fuck you from behind. You may need to lift a little and rock forward and backward to get better penetration."

They work together, and I pound her from behind. Sara is now on fire. She feels like she just took a shower, the sweat is visible. Her hair is a mess. Then to make her life harder, Julia presents her pussy to be eaten. I can start fucking her faster now, and Phoebe and Sara are almost like rabbits. She will explode soon.

I comment, "This is a triple play, one in the ass, one in the cunt, and one at the mouth. How much more can you stand? Oh, I know. How about I do this? Oh yes, those nipples are hard. If only I could suck on them. Rub my tongue around those stiff nubs. Then I use my fingers and pinch them both at the same time."

I reached down, and I pinch them. Well. That did it. An explosion went off inside of her. She lets out a high pitched short, loud scream. Mid scream she is cut off as her body clamps down on my cock. I can feel her muscles rippling on the inside and outside. She is limp and laying on Phoebe, who is holding her in her arms. So much love there.

Julia is now standing and has pussy juice all over her face.

Julia says, "My work is done here. Do you mind if I entertain your boys tonight?"

I smile at her, "Be my guest. Make them happy. Breakfast is at eight. Clothing optional. We have several massages scheduled for tomorrow. You can cut some corners to speed things up by cutting out the happy endings. We got plenty tonight, and you may be raw by tomorrow. I don't want you getting hurt. I'll check tomorrow. If I see redness, you will be off limits below the waist. Now go have fun."

She runs off, yelling, "Oh, dad! Why can't a girl have fun!" She closes the door.

I pick Sara up and place her on the bed. Phoebe and I spoon with her in the middle. We aren't done, but I want her to recover. The orgasm hit her like a tsunami. Then add in the bar, the streaking, fucking in the car, and now this, it's been a wild night.

Sara groggily sits up, "What happened?"

Phoebe giggles, "Sexual overload. I had a strap-on in your pussy, Steve had his impressive cock up your ass, Julia was making you eat her to orgasm, Steve was talking dirty, and then Steve pinched your nipples. That sent you into orgasmic orbit. You were breathing. You were awake. You had no clue where you were. It's been at least five minutes. That must have been one hell of an orgasm."

Sara turns around to look at me, "I don't remember any of that, but it sounds awesome. Can we do it again tomorrow exactly like she said? I'd like to remember it this time. We may have to do it a few more times too."

As she says that, her smile turns into a broad grin.

Phoebe picks up the handcuffs, "My turn now."

Sara sat up on the edge of the bed and presented her hands for cuffing. Phoebe pulled her by her hands over to the chair. She cuffed one hand and then had Sara put her hands behind the chair. Phoebe cuffed the other hand, locking her in position over the chair.

Phoebe looks me in the eyes, "I need a good fucking, and I don't want her interfering. I'm horny as fuck and need my cunt reamed with your great fuck stick. I want you to love me and fuck me long and good. I want what Jenny and Beth got. However, I'm your obedient slave and will do as you please."

Phoebe sat on the floor, hands behind her (unrestrained), eyes down, and legs apart. A classic submissive holding position.

I get out of bed, squat down, and pick up my sister. Her arms fall to her side, she is limp and at my mercy. I hold her tight to my body and kiss the closest skin I can reach, her neck. She places her arms around me, and I feel tears falling on my shoulder and chest.

With love in my voice, I whisper, "I love you."

Sara has tears in her eyes, I mouth the words, "I love you too." She smiles.

I place Phoebe up on the bed. I hear Julia and Anthony scream down the hallway. I smile. Phoebe is oblivious to all but me. I get up on the bed and in between her legs. I fall forward onto my hands and knees. My cock is still erect. I kiss my sister on the lips long enough to ensure she is awake still. I move down a bit and latch on to an already stiff nipple, and now it's a pebble. I suck on the nipple causing her to gasp. My other hand is gently squeezing the opposite nipple. I am so light in my work that she should not sense it due to my sucking.

It is a subliminal message to her body. It's like a layer of filo dough in Baklava. One layer by itself is thin and useless. A bunch together allows the great filling to be enjoyed. My opposite hand is teasing her arm with a light rubbing of hair on the skin. My arm hits her arm often, she knows I am rubbing it, she doesn't realize that the teasing is full time. Another layer in my mounting attack that will result in an earth-shattering orgasm.

I can't please just one nipple, that would be unfair to the twin. I hop back and forth between nipples until she orgasms. It came quicker than I thought. She isn't anywhere near being satisfied. While she basks in the glow of her minor orgasm, I move down her body. I felt the need to eat pussy. I am slow and tender; this is very much not my style. She seems confused at first. The arching of her back is the dead giveaway she is enjoying this.

I place her spread open legs over my shoulder. I use my left hand to finger her brown eye. Again, I am light and tender. I don't want her thinking about anything else. This is another layer of my plan. My right-hand goes to her clit and barely grazes it over and over, adding yet another layer. I can feel Phoebe grinding her pelvis on me. It's a slight motion, yet I can feel it until I speed up.

I can taste her excitement. She has a steady stream flowing down her legs, a tiny bead of liquid running down, over my hand, and down my arm. I increase my lapping of her liquids, which increases the amount of time my lips are on hers. She is flush with excitement, moaning deeply, and still smiling. As I get more excited, I must be careful with her clit, I want to keep that in the background. She has another small orgasm.

I stick my finger in to the first knuckle. I press my finger to her clit. I am not moving it, there is constant contact now. I am getting more aggressive in my licking of her pussy. Phoebe loves the attention; Sara is amused and sad looking. I bet she feels bad being left out.

I sit up, look at Sara, and command her, "Come here." She uses the self-releasing mechanism, and the cuffs fall free. She springs to her feet and stands next to me. "I want you to get on the bed, tease her hair and play with her breasts. NO nipples, just the breast part. You get a chance to see how fun they are to play with. However, don't you dare think I feel any less of you. I love you because of the way you look, the person you are, and the love you possess. A boob job would ruin your figure and you.

"I ask you to do this not to make you feel bad or inferior. I ask you to do this because she likes it. Right now, I'm doing to her as I did to you. I'm maximizing her pleasure just like I tried to do with you. This is something new. I'm adding more hands to give her more pleasure. I don't like you being sidelined and suffering while I please my sister. I sense your longing to touch her body. She feels the same for you. You both like my cock, but you are personal friends as well. I don't ever want to get between you two."