Found Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both eagerly agreed to come with. It turns out Phoebe was already in the air when she sent the email. Don, Anthony and I are already packed, we took care of security and the maid services. I called Julia; we will see her early tomorrow morning. She will reschedule an appointment to fit us all in.

At the airport, Phoebe runs down the stairs and into my arms. She nearly crushes me to death. She is in her Pink jersey. Once refueled and loaded, off we go. This time its daylight, but I had her sit up front with the pilot. He had to get the OK from me. I can respect that.

I explain to my staff, "Anthony and Don are used to watching over me and enjoying what I do, it's natural for them. All I expect of you two (Sara and Bill) is to enjoy yourselves. The organizing is done. We will get two more rooms and you can relax. If you want to go off on your own, skip some stuff, fine. You are on vacation, have fun."

Sara is meek, "You only need one extra room, I'll keep you company. Your sister and I can share you."

Nobody even flinched at that comment but me.

Sara laughs, "We know about Phoebe, and they know about you and me at night. It was their idea after the shower scene. It took me a while to gain the courage to follow through."

I sit back in my seat, flabbergasted that everyone knows everything.

Sara goes further, "If one of The Twenty ever comes back, they will be welcome too."

I dismiss that idea, "I am done with them, and they are done with me. Phoebe will eventually find someone too."

Sara laughs at me, "Ha, ha, ha. You're kidding, right. She remembers you as an eleven-year-old being nice to her. She worshipped you. You are nice, rich, a decent person, and her friend hurt you. You eat pussy, you fuck forever, you make things happen, and you protect others, you know. How could anyone possibly beat that?"

I sourly say, "Jenny and Beth did in just over a month."

It was quiet for the rest of the way.

+++++

Once on the boat, we store our clothes and luggage. Loose luggage on a ship is bad. Don, Anthony, and Bill take separate rooms. Sara takes a room of her own but has some stuff in my room. Phoebe unloads in an empty room, as well. Like Sara, she has some stuff in my room. They are using the empty rooms, so there is enough space for their clothes. No way they are sharing a closet with me.

We are spending the night in Miami. I want a round with Julia before we go, it will help me a lot. I booked everyone else, as well. That is roughly seven hours. She will need a break, I offered breakfast, lunch, and if desired, an early dinner. She loves doing massages out on the water if the waves aren't too bad.

We have dinner on the boat, and we talk about our trip and what we want to do.

After dinner, I make a request, "I feel like dancing tonight. Anyone want to hit a club with me?"

Bill, "Those years are behind me, I'm tired and will read on board. Thank you for asking. I love reading while being on the ship. I don't get much time to relax at home."

Anthony and Don are coming with to watch out for me. Phoebe won't leave my side. That left Sara, she looks very nervous.

Sara is timid, "I, I, I don't know how to dance like that."

I smile, "Six years ago, I didn't either. Julia taught me, it's how I met her. Phoebe doesn't know this type of dancing either. We'll go out, find a quiet corner, watch for a bit, and I will lead you through some stuff. The secret is, there are no rules. You can't do it wrong if you're moving. Always be moving some part of your body. You'll feel the music, it will tell you what to do. Initially, just repeat what I do. I will go slow and simple. That's how Julia taught me, and now I am a freak on the dance floor." I pause. "And then they kick me out for being a dork."

They all laugh at that.

I continue, "You will see lots of grinding, bumping, and visible flesh. Please don't feel the need to match them. They are all vying for the best man in the place. Lucky for you, you already have him."

They laugh at that too.

We dress up for going out. I wear long black pants made of an ultra-light material with a plain white button-up shirt and a thin black tie. Anthony and Don will wear blue jeans and rock concert t-shirts that have been washed too many times. Sara came out in a hot pink dress that is so short, she had to wear panties. The top was a very thin X over her chest that covered her breasts ... for now. Her tits don't move much, she can probably get away with that.

Phoebe came out in a tan mini skirt in a thong. Her top is a pure white fluffy blouse with a plunging neckline below the belly button. I have no idea how her breasts have any hope of staying in place.

A limo picks us up and will take us home. Anthony and Don will only have one beer each, and they get theirs directly from the bartender. Typically, they pick up women at the bar and stay close to me. Neither wears sleeves so they can show off their huge muscles. Don has extra weight, he will wear a light coat over his shirt. They still get women.

As we walk into the club, I get attacked immediately. Arms come around my neck and are pulling me back ... oh shit ... into a body ... that has enormous tits ... and the nipples are hard as a rock. This is your typical night club; one I frequent often. I should, I own the place.

The woman swings me around and yells, so I can hear her, "I thought I might find you here." It's Julia. "You're taking me home tonight. My stuff's in the trunk of the limo. I knew you'd be short a woman, and these two need lessons in dancing. I came to have fun."

I lead everyone over to a corner next to the DJ. I give him a big thumbs up. We are behind the speakers, so we can hear better. Julia spends half an hour teaching Sara and Phoebe how to dance in Miami. She then matches each of them up with Anthony and Don. She took me and slowly went through what she taught them. We go slow, Anthony and Don help lead them. Within thirty minutes, they are good enough to join the rest of the club. They will not wow anyone, but they will not embarrass themselves either.

Within an hour, they let themselves go, listen to music, and became more risqué as well. Every ten minutes, we swap girls. With me, Julia started it first. She faced away from me, put my hands on her chest, and started grinding her ass on me. As the music changed, she twirled a half-turn, and pressed her chest into me and again, rubbed her breast into me. Then we switch. Sara, being the good student, followed the same moves and ground her ass in me and then, after a change in the song, ground her tits into me. Phoebe did the same thing. However, she has more experience dancing, she moved her hips in unnatural ways. Julia shouted and encouraged her.

At the end of two straight hours of dancing, we are all tired and sat down. Immediately four guys came over, asking the girls to continue dancing. They wanted to ... teach them some new moves. I was not amused. Julia insulted them, and when it looked like one was thinking of striking her, Anthony and Don quickly stand up while pushing their chairs back. The DJ was awesome.

Jimmy points the spotlight on the four guys and stops the music.

Jimmy says to the crowd, "Do you know what we have here?" They yell out, NO! "We have here four of the dumbest mother fuckers in Miami. These dickheads are hitting on the owner's women. Damn, are they hot? Those two goons in front of you each have a Ph.D. in pain, courtesy of the United States Special Forces. The two behind you are Army Rangers, and the four on the door are ex-Navy Seals. There's no safer bar in Miami. You guys really want to start some shit with those women? I think your odds are better elsewhere."

He stops talking, and the place is silent. The main guy fluffs his shirt and collar, says sorry to us, and walks back into the crowd with his buddies following him.

I yell out, "Bartender, those four smart men get a drink on the house. Oh, hell, everyone does!"

The people scream and rush the bar. Jimmy starts playing, and I do a mock tipping of the hat to him.

Sara and Julia are trembling and sitting in my lap, holding me. Phoebe didn't look one bit concerned.

Sara asks Phoebe, "You don't look scared."

Phoebe chuckles, "Nope, not one bit. I saw those eight football players that Don and Anthony beat up. Nope, not scared at all with these two around."

Julia says again, "I never knew that about your security. Was that planned with the DJ? I had never heard that before, and I come here a lot."

I explain, "My one talent is preparing for situations. It's how I made my money. I see opportunities and risks. Everyone in this place has a few plans for specific situations. That was one of six he has. They practice, that wasn't just luck and good timing. The situation hit his requirements, and he performed as I expected he would. That's why we sat where we did, and I responded as I did."

In a flash, Julia's mood changes, she is more serious, almost scared looking when she asks, "After this next dance, I'm going to be horny as fuck. I'll need a dick in me. Are you two ok with me taking ... some of ... Steve? Maybe I should go find someone else. Yeah, that would probably be better."

Sara grabs Julia, "Phoebe is his sister, she can't. I'm not dating Steve. He's a free man. He can do as he wants."

Julia's mood flashes again, "Don't you dare play me for a fool. I know what Phoebe is to him. I also know you are the Sara that works for him. I know Steve, you aren't here just because you're a friend to him. You mean a lot to him. You two may not have slept together yet, but it will be tonight or very soon. I've never had real sex with him either, but ... I know enough about him. He likes me a lot, and I like him a lot as well. I won't ever be what you and Phoebe are to him. It's ok, this is the life I want, to live life free ... for now."

Phoebe interjects, "Then let's go dancing, get horny, and fuck."

This is going a bit fast for me. I feel like I have lost control of my life again. On the other hand, I don't have this bad feeling in the back of my mind like I did with Jenny and Beth.

They drag me back out on to the dance floor. Sara and Phoebe are much more comfortable dancing now, and they're having a blast teasing me. Julia is showing them how. A flip of their skirts and I see panties, panties, and pussy. Julia isn't wearing her panties. Yikes. She shows them how to open their shirts when spinning. That is sexy as hell. She shows them how to make my hands touch her pussy in five different ways while making it seem like they're dancing still.

Sara and Phoebe soon run off to the washroom. I signal to security to watch them. This place makes great money for me. I pay my people well above average, and they all get insurance. I get the best of everything, including security. When I say watch them, they are like hawks. We have no issues. They made their presence visible, that discourages even the drunks.

They come out, and soon I realize nobody has panties on. They both blush the first time my hand touches their pussy. Generally, I can get a fast finger in, and then they twist or move away from me. It takes about an hour before Sara grabs me tightly around my chest, she grinds her tits into me and grabs my cock.

Sara says in a calm and clear voice, "I need you to fuck me. We're leaving." She grabbed Phoebe's and my hand. I still have a hold of Julia.

I shout out, "We are leaving."

I leave $300 with the waitress and say goodbye to everyone on my way out.

Anthony and Don are still getting in the car, and Sara already has her top off and is removing her skirt.

Sara is using an urgent and forceful voice to tell me, "Steve, get on your knees and fuck me all the way back to the boat." I try to say, "But Sara ..." "Shut the hell up, get on your knees, and pound the fuck out of me. I haven't been with a man in years." She is on a roll, but just three months ago I fucked her in the shower. Geez. She forgot me! "I see all the remnants of your sex evenings with those college girls. It's awesome sleeping in your bed with you feeling my breasts and pussy. Those fingers in my cunt by both you and Julia have me ready to fuck your leg. PLEASE! I NEED IT! NOW!!"

She is almost crying as I start taking off my pants. She is naked and in doggie position in front of me.

I look at Anthony and Don, "HEY! You're staring at my naked girlfriend. At least roll your tongues back into your mouth."

Phoebe snorts. Sara screams as I enter her pussy. I only have my head in the entrance.

Sara screams again, "Don't stop, that feels so damn good."

I try to inch my way in, but the car is changing lanes, stopping at lights, speeding up and slowing down. It's not easy to be precise with all that going on. A few times, I went deeper than expected, and Sara screams.

I slow down, "Sara, I'm sorry. The car is moving around so much, I can't hold back easily. I am sorry if it hurts."

She replies by slamming her body hard and fast, back into me until my balls are on her ass. She lets out a low guttural moan.

Sara whimpers, "That was a horrible idea, no more accidents, though. Oh fuck, that hurt. Now make me feel good. Make me feel like a woman. Let your friends see what a bitch in heat looks like. Pound the shit out of me. Use me, I need it."

She is extremely tight having many years without action. I doubt she had even a finger before the shower scene at Christmas. I know she wants hard and rough; she isn't ready for that. She will follow my lead and enjoy this for a long time. Because of her needs and the movement, I slowly ramp up my speed and then slow down. I speed up again and then slow down. I am like a yo-yo, she enjoys everything. I can't see the ocean, I can smell it, I know we are close. I speed up significantly.

Sara has forced her breathing, it's like she is giving birth. Her face is red from the exertion she is pushing back into me. I flip her over on to her back. I speed up to my maximum, she is now grunting with each thrust. Her entire body moves back as I thrust into her. She is perspiring heavily. Her long hair is a mess, she looks sexy as hell. Her eyes are alive and focused on everything I do. Nobody else exists. We are in the parking lot; I need to end this.

As I move a finger to her clit, Julia and Phoebe drop to their knees and take a breast into their mouths. They are biting her nipples as I am rubbing her clit with my calloused fingers. She bends at the waist, sitting up. She screams at the roof of the car, loud and long. Her body shudders along the skin, and then she wilts. We all grab her and gently set her down on the floor of the car.

Anthony and Don look scared to death. They are out of the car in a flash when I suggest they get Julia's stuff from the trunk. Phoebe and Julia laugh until their sides hurt. That is when Sara joins the living again.

I ask Sara, "Have a nice trip?"

Sara blushes and answers, "It was awesome." She has tears in her eyes. "Did you mean what you said earlier?"

I want to tease her and ask her what she is talking about. I know exactly what she is talking about.

I look at her with a straight face, "You can't be my girlfriend." I pause. The joy is gone from her face. "Unless I'm your boyfriend. I don't know if you will have me or not." I smile.

She smiles. Then she slugs me in the shoulder.

Now she is mad, "You sick mother fucker, that was mean. I should toss you into the sea."

Phoebe laughs at Sara, "I lost him eleven years ago, he still came back. You might just as well be his boyfriend, he needs a good influence in his life. You will never be rid of him anyway."

Sara gets out of the car. She is still naked.

Julia is first to explain the obvious, "Sara, put your clothes back on, you're naked. People will see you."

Sara uses sound logic, "I'm too tired. I want to show them how pathetic their lives are as I walk naked with my man."

Julia is next out of the car. Phoebe is next. As she exits the vehicle, her hand grabs her dress, and she somehow manages to exit the vehicle without her dress on. Her large breasts bounce as she walks to me. Julia, not to be outdone, also takes off dress off as well. All three are now naked, they lost their panties back in the bar.

I hear behind me, "Boss, we sure do love working for you."

All three girls giggle as we walk past three groups of men staring at my women. Sara has blobs of cum sliding down her legs that makes the girls giggle more. We stop in the dining room for some wine and food. We find the ship's cook, Patty. A cute middle-aged blond. Half the crew is women, including the captain, Chrissy, who is waiting for us to get settled before going out to sea. She already knows to go out for the night and be back in the morning.

I explain to my crew, "Sara and Bill are from my house staff, Phoebe is my sister. This is a pleasure cruise for everyone. Obviously, you all must work. When in port, I want everyone to get some time for fun. No uniforms unless we are in port. Otherwise, the dress code is casual.

As you can see, anything goes. Have a bit of fun. The crew can eat with us this trip, providing they aren't working. No box cereal for the crew, same stuff we get even if they eat off shift."

Chrissy is stunned.

I continue, "Pass the word, this cruise is different."

Patty unbuttons her shirt. She has a bra on, it looks hot. Julia stands up, takes my hand, and leads me towards the bedrooms.

On the second step going down, she looks over her shoulders, "Phoebe, Sara, come with us. Let's have some fun."

They look at each other stunned. They are bewildered. Phoebe finally gets up, holds out her hand for Sara, Sara accepts her hand. They follow us down the stairs.

Chapter 19 - A Boat Ride

I have never had actual sex with Julia. I know her because of hand jobs and some cowgirl, she gets me off. Generally, she teases me and then uses her hands. This is something genuinely different and unexpected. Once in the bedroom, Phoebe and Sara take a chair while Julia leaves me in the center of the room.

Julia commands me with authority, "Stand in the center, arms at your side. Spread your legs."

I did as I was told. She stands in front of me and loosens my tie and then takes it off. She slowly unbuttons my shirt as she talks.

Julia has a sexy voice, "That was a bunch of fun tonight. Sara, I wanted what you did but was too scared to do it in front of others. You are one wicked girl, I like that. I've been thinking of a way to get Steve since my mother told me what she did to him when he took Jenny dress shopping at her place. She's only done that a few times, I was dripping as she told the story. Mom fulfilled a fantasy. She loved you all."

She peels my shit off. She unbuckles my belt. She pulls the belt off in one pull. Now she is working on relieving me of my pants.

Julia continues, "I've known him for years. I know every inch of his body. I treat him like a king. He has sent a lot of people my way and has paid me extremely well. My character is flawed, I don't like long term relationships. I like men and women. I just can't commit; I don't want to. I like my life just the way it is. Of all the people I work with, Steve is the sweetest. He is kind, considerate, and giving. I like him a lot."

She is pulling my pants down when she remembers to take off my shoes. She uses her teeth to take off my socks. Nibbling on my toes before she bit in between and pulls. I step out of the pants; she pushes me roughly onto the bed. She picks a condom from a large bowl. She rips the cover off, places it in her mouth, and then proceeds to push the condom on my cock. Damn, that is sexy.

She looks at Sara and Phoebe, "I use a condom to protect him from me. I'm with too many men, and I don't want anything happening to this wonderful guy. I know Phoebe needs a good long fucking. I bet Sara could go for seconds. I won't wear him out. I won't handjob him or anything like that. I'm just going to slow fuck him a while before he uses me like he did Sara."