Found Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I am much more aggressive and purposely try to widen my tongue, so I can get more surface area with each lick. The results are magical on her body. Her hips are undulating as I lick her lips. Not even five minutes go by and she is orgasming again. My finger is now all the way in, and my other hand is now gently rubbing her clit as I start an aggressive licking of her inner lips. I am much quicker. My tongue is reaching for everything it can reach. I alternate sides to keep it even but randomly hit spots, I am unpredictable. I like to think it matters.

Phoebe has another orgasm, and I stop. She looks worn out. I move off to the side. Sara looks at me, concerned like she did something wrong.

I look at Sara and smile, "It's not you baby, Phoebe just looks worn out. I don't think she can take a long fuck like I had planned. I'll wake her up tomorrow morning early, before breakfast."

Phoebe doesn't even have her eyes open, "The hell you will. I'm still horny as fuck and need it good. I don't care if you can't do great. I'll take even lousy right now. Need as in NOW!"

I sigh and make it look like a supreme effort to get back up. Both girls giggle at me. Ok, they are not buying it. I move aggressively in between Phoebe's legs and start fucking her at a faster than average rate, for me. She had no problem at all with my speed. The whole time she is saying, "Oooooo and ahhhhh." She had never done that before.

I tilt my head at her, questioningly.

Phoebe giggles, "Sorry, a 'friend' at school likes to hear me have a good time. I kind of like it."

While still fucking her, I turn sad, "I'm sorry. Sorry, I'm not there for you daily like a boyfriend should be. Sorry that I didn't release you like I did Jenny and Beth. You really should be with that young man you like rather than me."

I am slowing my speed. My heart isn't into it anymore.

Phoebe yells at me, "What the fuck, no, no, no! Go back to that great speed." I don't listen. "Hey, he was barely a friend. We had no future. I had needs, and he had a big cock. It reminded me of you. I don't need you to babysit me, I need to study. Boyfriends take too much time unless you're Beth. Do you really think Jenny and Beth are better off? Beth is dating a tool, a real scumbag. Jenny's boyfriend is nice, but he isn't anything close to you. Rumor is he's got a small dick, sucks in bed, although he does oral well. His family is wealthy, and he is head over heels for Jenny. He was born wealthy and expects Jenny to be prim and proper. Her sex life is going to suffer."

Now that I know she isn't worn out I pick the speed up again.

Phoebe continues, "Nobody, and I mean nobody can fuck like this. Sara, you are so lucky. Ohhhhh yeahhhhh, sooooo goooood."

I go faster, she is embarrassing me. Sara knows me too well; she reads me like a book.

Sara is half laughing as she says, "Why did you do that? You purposely sped up to shut her up. Did she lie? Was anything she said not true? We both love you for being good in bed and for being nice, compassionate, always thinking of others, and being a very giving person. How many rich people invite their whole staff on vacation? You'll have to face it sooner or later, you're a nice decent person."

I ignore her. Sara, I notice is pulling on Phoebe's nipples and then letting go. Each time she tries to pull a bit further. To speed up, I must remove my finger from her ass and away from her clit. I need to hold on to her hips. Every time Sara pulls on a nipple, Phoebe winces in pain and then lets out a sigh of relief.

I have both hands on her hips, I have been fucking her, teasing her, playing with her clit, while Sara is playing with her perfect breasts. She is going to blow big time. Julia is in the doorway. She looks flushed, and her hair is disheveled. Her makeup is running, she has cum on her face and hair. She looks worn out. Yet, she is standing in the doorway watching us. I expected her to stay with one of the guys.

I can't pay attention to her. I am with Phoebe, and I need to focus on making her time with me perfect. With my hands on her hips, I have better control, and I increase the speed significantly. I have been pounding her for at least thirty minutes. I can't last as long when going faster, she has no complaints.

Phoebe, "Fucking A, this is good." What does that mean? "I could do this all day and never tire of the feeling. Steve, finish me, please. I need my orgasm. I need it now. Pleassssssssse."

I take her straight to my fastest motion possible. I shorten the stroke. I can really hammer away like this. I can smell the sex in the room. Having fucked three different women, we have a lot of fluids running around. Then each of us is shedding pheromones like nothing. It's hard work fucking and being fucked when there is a strong scent of sweat in the room. The sheets are more than damp. My back has been scratched a few times along the way, so there is some blood. Phoebe looks like hell. Like Julia, her hair and makeup are a mess. She looks worn out like she just got back from the gym.

Her face is grunting and contracting as she tries to hold my cock in place, making the friction all that much better. I have had too much sex, it's been a wild night, Phoebe feels terrific, and I have been on edge all night. I can't hold out anymore. I have tears in my eyes as I shoot my seven ropes of cum into my little sister. On my first spurt of jizz, she almost sits up as she screams. I get the full effect, and my ears are ringing. She falls back in the bed, limp. Her pussy clamps down on my cock, I can't pull out yet. We all watch in amazement as small ripples cross her abdomen.

That was a massive orgasm. She is breathing, her breath is shallow but steady, and her eyes are closed. She is unresponsive to us. Nobody seems concerned; she is riding out her orgasm in a happy place alone in her mind. She can't share it; she might as well embrace the great feeling and enjoy it while she can.

I ask Julia, "I expected you to sleep with one of the guys."

Julia blushes, "They're nice guys and a decent fuck; however, they aren't you. I figured I'd grab an empty bed as yours looks to be full tonight. I like being held by men; women just don't cut it for me. You love these two, I'm not going to intrude on you. Goodnight."

Sara speaks up, "Julia, wait. When was the last time you slept with a real man?"

Julia thinks hard, "Um ... actually ... never. Not a real man, one that made it special."

Sara replies with a smile on her face, "I've had him the last three months. I have increasingly teased him up until tonight. I think this once I could give up the coveted inside position and spoon in behind Phoebe."

Julia responds, embarrassed, "Oh no. You two are in love. I don't want to get in the way."

Sara moves over against the wall, and says to Julia, "You fucked him, ground your ass and tits on my man, and now you are worried that he might hold you and place his hands on your breasts all night? Shut up, turn off the lights, and get in bed. NOW!"

Julia smirks and then replies with a salute, "Yes sir, sir. I mean, yes, ma'am, ma'am."

Sara is up next to the wall spooning Phoebe and places her hands on her breasts. Phoebe spoons up to me and wraps her arms around me. I spoon up with Julia and wrap my arms around her, with both my hands ending up crossing and on a breast. According to Julia, she woke up several times at night to an orgasm as I played with her breasts all night. I failed to believe that until Sara confirms that I do it in my sleep, and she loves it. Everyone but Julia got a great night's sleep as the boat rocked back and forth in the shallow waves.

To be continued ...