Found Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room chilled to negative twenty in a moment. Sara is staring eyes of death at me for daring to attend a doctor's visit. Her eyes move to Karen next.

Sara's voice is chilly, "This is your doing, isn't it?"

I am amazed to see Karen accept the challenge and spit back, "Twice before, my mother and grandmother, I saw this same shit. You aren't the only one that's affected, you know? Just because you're going to die doesn't mean life doesn't continue for the rest of us. We don't get your friendship. We don't get your love. We don't get to share a warm bed with you. We don't get to grow up with a mother of our own."

Karen starts crying uncontrollably at the table. Daniel takes that moment to sling a spaghetti noodle at Sara. She is furious at the interruption. She screams and takes five times as many noodles and throws them back at Daniel. He responds to her anger and lashing out by crying.

As I am reaching out for Daniel, I see more spaghetti flying across the table, ending up on Sara. Phoebe and her twins are eating and watching. Karen is licking the sauce from her hand. I literally caught her red-handed, it was spaghetti sauce.

Karen is smiling as she explains, "She is being selfish. Sara could be making birthday and Christmas cards or presents. She could be making instructional videos for important points of their lives. First girlfriend, first breakup, getting married, proposing, the first death of a friend or relative. There are a lot of constructive things to do. Throwing noodles at a toddler and getting mad at Steve isn't constructive."

Karen throws more noodles at me, she busts out laughing, then says, "But throwing noodles at him sure is satisfying."

Karen, Sara, and Daniel all empty their plates throwing noodles at me. All three of them cackle easily as I take their abuse.

When they finish slinging pasta at me, Sara is short of breath from laughing so hard. Yet, not short enough to say, "My, that was fun."

In an instant, everything changed in her face; she went from happy and carefree to the world is on her shoulders as she apologizes to me, "I'm sorry, honey. Of all people, I should have told you. I have a type of cancer that will kill me in three to six months. No money can save me, it's too far along."

We are all in tears. Mom and Phoebe cry louder, but my heart broke. This is still too painful to write about.

+++++

Six months have elapsed. We lost Sara two months ago. It was a beautiful funeral. The Twenty showed up to pay their respects ...

That was the chapter that I would have typed had it not been for a new experimental drug. Not only did it stop the cancer, but it ate the entire thing so that none is left in her body. Sara is extremely exhausted. Her body is healing from the harsh new drug. I took everyone but Don and Sara to Miami. Sara will do much better with no one around.

Anthony and I enjoyed a week in Miami seeing Julia and doing some deep-sea fishing. I caught a few worthy fish and Daniel was cute trying, but it was no fun, so we came home. It's Monday when we arrive home again. Everyone is happy to be home and see Sara. It's good to be back here. Sara does look much better. Next Monday, we have the first of two girls that are left to meet with.

I enjoy reviewing the updates and the analysis that we do. The correspondence back and forth is a nice diversion for all of us. We put the letters or email up on a wall with a projector and read it together. We take notes with the questions we have. We work well as a team.

+++++

Tuesday, the doorbell rings, and nobody is around. I answer the door, and a crying Jenny is on my doorstep. She has a wrinkly letter in her hand that is handwritten. She plants that letter on my chest and then uses it to push me inside, she closed the door. She continues pushing me into the living room and into a chair in front of a lit fireplace. I look at the letter and read it.

The envelope is attached, it's from Sara's lawyer. On the bottom left corner, it says, "Send 30 days after my death." Well, that's interesting. It's addressed to Jenny. This was a special purchase paper; this isn't low-quality stuff. The envelope and paper are very high quality and has a narrow border of pink roses. I read the letter:

+++++

Dear Jenny,

You have probably been to my funeral, or at least you know I have passed on to the next whatever there is. I am not the point of this letter, you are. I sensed instantly that your marriage is a sham. You don't love that man; you love Steve still. How can you not? He is part stud, part child, and part world adventurer. You have missed out on part father. You NEED to be here. He needs you to be whole again, and you need him to save you from a boring life.

Without you, he will eventually go hiking and fishing again. He can't handle rejection and loss. You and Julia are the only two that can distract him. Julia will always be solo, she is good for him in bursts of fun, but she isn't right for him while you are perfect, you complete each other. With him at your side, you can do anything. Drop your husband and then go save Steve.

If you are still a scared little child and unwilling to help both of you, please pass this on to the next most worthy Twenty member you know, he loves them all.

Love with all my heart, Sara

+++++

By the end, I am on my knees and crying my eyes out. Jenny drops her two suitcases and slowly drifts to her knees, allowing her to hug me.

Jenny says softly for my benefit, "I threw him away. It cost me a lot, but I got here as fast as I could. I'm no longer married. I have no children. I don't know how to be a mom, but I will treat Daniel as if he's my own. Once I learn the routine, I hope I can help with all the others as well. However, I'm confused, I thought Sara survived. What is this?"

Jenny helps me stand up, and her driver is behind her. Sara clears her throat as she walks down the staircase, holding the railing. A few steps above us she stops and sits down on a stair with her knees up in front of her.

Sara's voice is soft, "There was a time that I thought I was going to die. I wrote that letter and sent it to my lawyer. I figured that if I couldn't have Steve, he could make you very happy and give you a child. It's been a while, and I'm still very weak. We may never have sex again like we used to.

"He has the spectacular Beth and the yummy Phoebe to satisfy his little soldier. He needs more, a lot more. It will be a long time if ever before I'm mostly what I used to be. I know Steve loves me and always will. He needs you, more than you'll ever know. Let's face it, both Beth and Phoebe are better looking than you. They're better than me as well. It's the truth.

"You and me, we have something else, something special. He can see it. He'll always love both of us and he'll give you as many children as you want. The doctors told me no more children. They don't want me stressing my body too much. But as my health improves, I can have all the sex I want.

"Effective immediately, you're an equal member of this family." She stands up. "I'm going back to bed. Leave a dinner plate in the refrigerator for me please. I'll get it at movie time."

She kisses both of us and slowly goes back upstairs.

Jenny takes charge, "I'm sorry, but I got used to issuing orders. I am going to make a few changes here, and I hope you won't hate me for it. Dwayne was my chef and driver. He'll continue to do so for me here. When I say me, I mean us, he'll take over in the kitchen and help when Don wishes to cook still. Steve, he's gay, nothing to worry about. He is not a protector; he's strictly a driver. We will still need Don and Anthony for their abilities.

"Beth, if you have needs, I'd like to know how much you need. For a while, I'll keep him busy, my bed has been lonely for a long time. Lastly, I'm sorry. I have made so many mistakes and then compounded them by leaving Steve. It's the worst decision ever by a woman. I am the world's happiest woman to be back with Steve. Phoebe, Beth, you are my friends and are very special to me.

"I didn't mention the children because I barely know them. I know they will be easy to love because I love their parents so much." She has a tear in her eyes, she is crying. "I can't believe what Sara has done for me." Now crying hard. "I was a stranger to her, yet she gave me the world's best present, access to help raise her two children."

With the end of Jenny's speech, mom came down with the children. Daniel is walking on his own, mom has one in each arm and one in a backpack. She stops dead in her tracks at seeing Jenny and two suitcases. Daniel remembers her and rushes her for a hug. Jenny gave him one of the swinging in the air hugs that makes him giggle.

Phoebe retrieved the children in mom's arms while Beth got the one in the children's backpack. All four are hungry. Don takes Dwayne to start dinner and get the children their food. Three children are easy, their bottles are labeled. Just heat and serve. Jenny follows to see where the bottles are and how to warm them up.

+++++

We are all in the basement watching a Disney movie. A movie nobody is really watching as everyone is on the floor playing. It is very sexy watching these grown adult women rolling on the floor with babies and a toddler. Everyone is giggling but Jenny. She is watching everything with tears in her eyes.

Jenny looks at me and says with a sad voice to match the tears, "It's so unfair. Sara should be doing this."

I counter, "But she will be in time. She didn't die, she's still recovering."

Beth adds, "Sara is an amazing woman. She touched all our lives in ways you can't even comprehend yet."

Jenny looks at me when she asks, "Steve, do you still want me?"

I go to Jenny and embrace her.

With tears running down my cheeks, I tell her, "Sara once asked me after Beth showed up, how many more of the Twenty will come. I told her there was just one I wanted, and it was you. It has always been you. I love Sara as well, but you have always been in my heart. Sara made me forget about you. That's how strong my love for her is."

Jenny is in tears, "Sara's a special person. I'm so glad she invited me to live here with you and Daniel."

On hearing his name, Daniel came over and put up his arms, he wants to be held. Phoebe, mom, and Beth each take a child as well. Now that they have eaten, they want to nap. Daniel had been coming to me since Sara fell ill, it's odd seeing him go to a stranger. Has he picked up on my feelings for her or Jenny's feelings for me? Either way, Jenny is in tears because he went to her.

On seeing Jenny's reaction, Beth and Phoebe are also in tears now. It doesn't take long for them all to fall asleep.

I comment with a smile, "He has good tastes."

Phoebe giggles as she says, "He's like his father. He is a boob man. It's the reason he went to Jenny over you, Steve."

Mom orders us, "Ok, let's put the kiddies to sleep. They're worn out."

We take the children upstairs and put them in their beds. The twins prefer to sleep together. Cathy and Daniel have their own rooms. We all end up in my room when we finish. Jenny's luggage is in the hallway, in front of an empty room.

Beth is surprisingly at ease at taking leadership of our informal meeting as she says, "Ok Jenny, here's the deal. With three of us, and Sara married to Steve, we had equity issues. When Steve left, we all realized how much we rely on him for our own happiness. More than just the sex, although that is quite good still."

She got two giggles for that last comment.

Beth continues, she is on a roll, "You, me, Sara, and Phoebe agree who does what and when. We keep it easy on Steve, he gets no say. We have all the power. Sara is married to him and #1 in his life. However, we share him equally. Not to say every week's equal, but over the long term, it's very close. Each of us has a week with no interest. Sometimes it's a few days longer. We adjust as needed.

"It's worked out the best. Sara had the last word, though. The "weekly" system worked because we all got our needs met as we had needs. Pregnancy warped the needs positively and negatively for around ten months. We work that in and give priority. I assume you'll want a child soon."

Jenny's eyes lit up, and her smile overflowed her face. You could almost see the little red hearts popping over her head like in cartoons.

Beth smiles, "For me, I like the meals together. I like to hear from Anthony, Don, and Phoebe. Steve's mom, Donna, always has updates on the children. It's something my family did, and it's what makes us all feel like a family."

Phoebe adds, "I don't remember a normal family life. I missed Steve, hated dad, struggled with mom, and the extended family was horrible because of what we did to Steve. What happens here is amazing. There is no way I'll ever find someone else. I'm not even looking. I get great sex, and I'm with my best friends."

Jenny looks sad, "I didn't have any of that. My husband was never around. I generally dined alone. If we had a party, I was one of 100 that shared his time. If it was just family. I never talked to him, they took all of his time and ignored me."

I smile, "I think we have to change that. We have these special nights every so often. We give them names. I think we need one of those nights, right?"

Phoebe uses her evil giggling voice to say, "The Night We Killed Jenny."

Chapter 31 - The Night We Killed Jenny

Don says to me, "Sara is in the princess bedroom. She wanted to be alone in a quiet room for a while. If you need her, she's there. Please let her sleep. It's the best thing for her. I see the difference; I see her getting stronger. It's a long road still."

Mom gets up off the bed, "This is for young people. If a baby cries, I will get it. Hell, you won't hear them, and even if you could, you won't be in any condition to do anything about it." She left the room laughing.

Jenny asks cautiously, "Do I get a choice?"

I smile and say with excitement, "Sure, you get a choice ..."

Then I lower my voice and talk like a pirate, "... as long as you say 'aye matey.' Ha, ha, ha."

Jenny is now uncertain about this. She looks like she is about to run.

Beth offers her viewpoint, "She looks like she wants to run away. I have an idea, how about we kill me?"

Phoebe interjects energetically, "Hey, technically, it's my turn, we killed you last time."

Jenny has caught on and walks to me like a panther, stalking its unsuspecting prey. She does one of the fancy grabs of my shirt but using two pinky fingers and then quickly using the others in order. Slowly, she pulls up my shirt to see my body. She looks impressed.

Jenny uses a breathy voice to say, "I see you have given up being a punching bag. I remember a time when it had lots of black and blue."

Phoebe adds for my defense, "He's much better at playing nice, and we are better at not getting into those situations. Anthony and Don watch much closer than they used to. Too many times, the odd one-off happens."

Jenny folds my shirt neatly and sets it on a chair. She uses the palm of her hand and pushes me back on to the bed. I raise my legs, and Jenny takes off my shoes and then my socks. Both are stored neatly under the chair. She grabs my shoulders and pulls me forward to my feet again. Jenny is in front of me and descends slowly to her knees on the floor. My belt buckle is undone, and slowly, she pulls out the belt, wrapping it as it slides out.

The belt goes on the chair. Her hand checks for my cock; its rock hard and exactly where she expected it to be. She rubs her hands slowly up and down his length twice. My button is unbuttoned, then slowly, tooth by tooth, the zipper is lowered. She uses both thumbs to latch on to my pants, and she inches them down. One inch on the left side, one inch on the right. Tiny adjustments until the garment falls to the floor.

Her palm pushes me back a step. She folds my pants widthwise, then twice lengthwise, everything is perfectly symmetrical. The pants are placed on the chair. She looks back at my boxers, and there is a covered handle sticking out. She licks her chops.

Jenny smiles and then uses one finger to pull down the front of my boxers. Her opposite hand reaches in and pulls out my cock. He is fully loaded and ready to fire. Jenny quickly plunges her mouth on my cock. This is unusual for her. Jenny would suck me off to hold me off for an evening. That allows us to go out and then have sex when we came home. She would also suck me off after I went down on her. It's not that she has never done this, it's just an unusual progression.

After a few minutes of enjoyment on her part, she looks up at me and whispers, "I missed him so much I couldn't wait. I had to taste him and remember those veins along the sides. Oh, that bulbous helmet is so hard. You're still ticklish under the helmet. I love that cute smile you make every time I touch that spot. It's so much fun just being in this position, submissive to a real man that wants to take me and use me for our mutual enjoyment."

With that said, she quickly yanked down my boxers, leaving me naked. She stood up, understanding that her task is done. She got a taste of my manhood; she remembers the good times we had. Times she and her husband never even came close to duplicating. A tear of sadness falls down her cheek at realizing what a waste these last several years have been.

I know exactly how to fix her mood.

I use a soft voice, "Beth and Phoebe, remember the first time we undressed Sara as a foursome?" Both women get huge grins on their faces. "I thought you might." Jenny's face has lost the fear, and now she looks apprehensive and curious. "Follow my lead girls."

I paused for a few seconds. That made Jenny catch her breath. She took a step back, fearful that we might attack her. She was right, we did attack her. I took a quick step forward and grabbed her blouse. It had about ten buttons. Fuck that. I grab both sides of the shirt and pull in opposite directions. Buttons go flying. Jenny is in shock.

The girls each grab a sleeve and rip it off from the neck and pull the sleeve off her arms. I start up near the neck and pull in opposite directions, and the blouse rips diagonally in the back, leaving it in two pieces. Beth and Phoebe each grab a remnant and strip it off her body.

Meanwhile, I have started to unzip the full-length skirt, then I rip it all the way down. Beth and Phoebe each take an end and pull hard. The waist is too strong. I grab Jenny with two arms and spin her in the air until she is upside down. Jenny screams. Beth and Phoebe pull the skirt in opposite directions until it is off her body. While in this position, her shoes and stockings are ripped off her legs and feet.

I flip her over and back on to her feet. She stopped screaming but is breathing hard. We grab the waistline of her panties and pull. The sound of the panties ripping was terrific. Only the blouse had a better ripping sound. Beth pulled the right strap of the bra towards her. Phoebe pulled the left strap of the bra towards her. They are flexible and don't break.

My hands move forward and roughly palm the breasts with as much grip as I have. Her breasts are more extensive than my hands. I squeeze my hands hard, squashing her breast; forcing Jenny to moan out loud. I am compressing the breasts harder than I usually would. I don't see any pain registering in Jenny. I squeeze harder, and now I hear the hitch in her breathing and a slight "ouch." In a flash, I pull my hands down hard. As my hands come down, I let go of the beautiful breast and stare at the top of the breast cup. I yank down and away from each other hard. Because I am pulling apart and the breast is still in the cup, the breasts go to the side as well.

Jenny has a big "O" of surprise on her face from both seeing and feeling me tickle her breast. I am stronger than the bra and it too rips to shreds, leaving me with half a bra in each hand. The bra ends and the breasts are both swinging from side to side, causing me to smile.