Found Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With both of us naked now, I pick Jenny up so that she is seated in my arms. I sit down on the edge of the bed and plop her down across my legs. My right arm is around her body. I use it to hold her close to me. I lean forward and press my moist lips gently against her lips to see if the magic is still there.

At first, it is just a touching of skin. Two sets of warm flesh resting on each other. Then Jenny came alive. She added a bit of movement and a warm breath to add fuel. She squeezed her legs together, and that trapped my cock between her legs. She giggles and presses her lips a bit harder. She changes the angle to get a different sensation.

After a few moments, her tongue is seeking access just like it used to do a few years ago when I was last with her. Of course, I allow access. I lost time sitting on the bed, Frenching Jenny. It brought back a host of memories. I pull away, stand up again while still holding Jenny with my arms, and then lay down on the bed. I am on my back, and Jenny is now laying on my body. I turn her and bring her around, so her chest is hanging over me.

I lower her body, and she takes over once her hands hit the bed. She lowers her body so that her nipples are just a hair's width from my mouth. I open my mouth and suck in her rock-hard nipples, her blood-engorged areola, and as much breast as I can. She is on fire; I can smell her fluids that are leaking. She is moaning softly as I suck on the little nubbins. I push out, so I only have the nipple. I give the extended nipple all the attention it could want, often swapping so they get equal treatment.

I take in more breast so that I get the areola now. My tongue runs around the circle in my mouth as I apply suction. Like with the nipple, I swap often. This is taking much longer than I expected. I bring up my hand and pinch a nipple softly. I get a quick moan for my effort. I swap nipples, and now the opposite nipple gets a harder pinch. I earn a louder moan.

I spit out the nipple, and with one hand I move in five levels from soft to hard in pinching the nipples. Opposite of the pinching, I twist a nipple again in five levels of intensity. My right hand started at one, and my left began at three. Jenny is confused by the double-teaming and changing intensity on her nipples. I say she is confused because she is spewing moans, ouches, and grunts.

I know she is getting close to her orgasm. Her breathing changes. It turns labored like she is prepping for a life-altering event. This one won't be special; I am just getting her body ready for a draining evening, where I plan to overload her with pleasure. These nights are special.

While I am thinking about her imminent orgasm, it hit her. Her body freezes, she holds her breath, and she falls over after screaming out. I bet that is better than her fingers. After just a few seconds, her eyes open and she takes a breath. I smile down on her as I reach and pick her up. I bring her to my body where we hug.

I whisper into her ear, "Welcome home, baby. I missed you."

As I set Jenny down on her back, she has tears falling down her cheeks. Phoebe pushes me out of the way, it's her turn now. Jenny is still in the aftermath of her orgasm and doesn't even notice Phoebe straighten a leg and bend the other at the knee. Only when Phoebe is maneuvering to the position does she realize that something is up.

Phoebe is gentle with an unknowing Jenny, "Just lay there and enjoy. I'll do all the work, and you will love this. Trust me."

Jenny leaned back after moving a pillow underneath her. Now she can see what Phoebe is doing. Phoebe is matching straight and bent legs. She is walking like a crab, so both women are close to each other. Phoebe is bent more and is above Jenny so that their vaginas line up. Slowly, Phoebe lowers herself, and just in a few moments, they are aligned for scissoring. Jenny doesn't even know what this is, she has the look of obvious confusion on her face.

Phoebe starts rocking her body, so their outer lips rub lightly against each other. Each is producing more than enough lubrication for their coupling.

Phoebe says in a low sexy voice, "Steve loves to see two women with each other. Nothing gets him harder in record time than any two- or three-women having sex."

Phoebe has a huge smile on her face. She loves this position and fights the hardest to get this. Jenny's head falls back, and she moans deep and loud from the intense feelings Phoebe and she are sharing. Both women are shouting and moaning. It's evident that their moaning is raising in octave, meaning they are closing in on an orgasm. Fine with me, I am hard already.

I can hear the squishing now from the excess fluids. As they get more excited, they produce more fluids. Phoebe is easily sliding back and forth, like a lumberjack's two-man saw, back and forth it goes. Eventually, Jenny blows her stack and orgasms. That, in turn, causes Phoebe to orgasm and fall backward onto Jenny's legs.

Both took several minutes to come to their senses. While they are enjoying their orgasm, I pick up Phoebe and place her in Beth's arms, who is sitting in a chair. I get up on the bed between Jenny's legs. It's not until she lifts her head that I bend mine over and lick her pussy lips with my tongue. I stop at the hole and exhale my breath. Good, almost airtight. I start humming a song that doesn't have much effect.

However, I move my lips to her lips, and she jumps from the shock. As I move my lips along her body towards her mons, she screams and then orgasms. Her hands push me away, and she rolls to her side. He, he, he, she remembers that I will start again immediately. This is ok, she can win this round. She is smarter than she used to be, she has evolved.

I know this because, typically, I continue and run four orgasms into each other rather than spacing them out. By rolling away from me, she prevented me from doing that. That amuses me to no end, I giggle, and nobody knows why. They just look at me like I went weird.

Jenny rolls back and I widen my tongue and take big, lapping licks of her mons. Jenny is tickled and has a lightning bolt shoot to her womb with each lick. That means her eyes are bugging out; each lick is a moan from Jenny.

Jenny, for her part, also mumbles, "So good. Oh, so good. I love this. Oh my. Awesome. I can't tell you how much I miss the way he eats me out. My ex-husband did it on our honeymoon and never again. Fuckkkkkkkkkkk Meeeeeeeeeeeeee, this is awesome."

I increased my speed, preventing Jenny from talking anymore. My tongue is moving from her mons to her lips and then back again. I use my hands to point at Jenny's breasts, and in a flash, Phoebe and Beth are sucking on a nipple. They must have been waiting to pounce on her. Almost immediately, Jenny is breathing heavy.

Beth is out of character by saying with her sexy voice, "I missed sucking on your nipples and licking your cunt. You are the sweetest of all of us. We're going to blow your mind tonight."

I pinch her clit softly at first, and then I increased the pressure, and Jenny blows up again. She sat up, screams, and then falls back again. It is amazing. She has a huge smile on her face and is staring at me. Beth and Phoebe have stopped, they're looking at me for directions.

I say nothing. I do nothing. I wait for Jenny to come back from her happy place. Looking at her naked body, she is a bit older, a bit thicker, more curves in all the right places. Her breasts are slightly larger and fuller, but they also droop more than they did before. Nothing stops aging. Overall, she looks sexier than before. Still not Beth good looks because Beth has also had the same changes. Thicker, bigger breasts, especially after children, and more drooping.

The thing with Beth is that a pretty face can be kept with work. Sometimes, like with Beth, nothing to do. She just has the right bones to make her look good. Jenny sits up and is waiting for her third orgasm, she knows she gets four.

I am aggressive and use a large portion of my mouth to suck in as much of her lips as possible. My head nods up and down her pussy so that I am constantly getting different sections of her lips. She is surprised by my actions and pushes me away from her. Then she realizes I am making her feel good, and she pulls me back.

Beth and Phoebe laugh at this. I give them instructions, "Feet and clit. NOW!"

They both jump. Phoebe goes straight to the feet and starts to massage and lick her feet. That tickles Jenny. Beth is toying with her clit; she doesn't want her orgasming too quickly. They have all spent too much time with Julia. Way too much teasing by these women. I don't know what went wrong, but Jenny orgasms way too early.

This one hits her hard. She stopped breathing and turned horse in her moaning. Her hair is long and it's a mess. It's going to take her hours to get the knots out. The smell of sex is heavy in the air. There is no mistake of what we are doing.

It took Jenny a few minutes to come around, and even then, she has a dreamy look on her face. She rolls to her back, widens her legs, and is ready for her fourth and final orgasm before I start fucking her. I have improved my skills since I was last around Jenny. Time to show her my Ph.D. in Pussy Licking.

I start out like I have hundreds of times, a quick light tip of the tongue lapping that is crazy fast. However, I then transform into a hard point with my tongue and stab her meaty insides. I then transition into a long lick with minimal pressure. That transitions into a hard pressure and then eventually back into the middle.

I move to a mock biting where I bite with my gums and not my teeth. This time I transition into hard before reverting to soft. Now I transition into swirling my tongue slowly and then speed up to a cyclone. Jenny has never experienced this; she has short breathing that is grunting. Phoebe has a finger up her bottom and is working her good. Beth is playing gently with her nipples and licking between her breasts.

I transition to the alphabet. Still, every letter is a different pressure, and I do something with my tongue, whether it be full, narrow, flat, curved, sloshing back and forth, and poking. Anything to keep the motion and intensity different.

Jenny is slamming her body up and down, grunting loudly, and eventually squeals. The squeal transforms into a scream of joy. I worked hard; I fall back onto the bed. I am tired, Jenny rolls to her side while her orgasm consumes her. She watched me the entire time. I can see the concern in her eyes that I am going to wear out. Beth and Phoebe run in different directions.

Beth runs into the restroom and brings back four towels. Two are wet with warm water, while the other two are dry to help clean us off. Phoebe rushed to a cooler in the corner and pulls out waters and juices. I take orange juice. Everyone else takes water.

We take twenty minutes to drink our beverages and recover our stamina. I must have a bunch of stamina for this part. I am going to slow fuck her like I used to do and something we all love.

Jenny assumes the doggie position almost immediately. I have no problem with that at all. I maneuver to my spot, help point my cock at her receptacle, and then slowly push forward. Holy shit, she is tighter than I ever remember her. She really feels nice. This is the proverbial hot knife through butter. I am sure we both feel my veins as I push my entire cock into her, hold, and then pull it out again. I repeat that process five times, and then there is no stopping.

I am an infinite energy machine, thrusting my cock in and then pulling it out of the wonderful woman. Jenny is grunting, "Oh yes," with each breath. This brings back so many good memories. Phoebe wiggles under Jenny and is now lapping at her clit and pussy lips. I stay solid with my long slow strokes.

Ok, not so consistent. I used to just move a few inches, so the angle is slightly different, and it makes it more fun. Now I go almost six inches in all directions. I do mean all. I might come from above, or so low it feels like from underneath. I go way up on the sides and turn my body to get a better angle. Only one in four strokes get the variations, all the others are standard normal long and slow strokes.

It is well past thirty minutes when Jenny finally blows up. We all knew it was coming. She was breathing hard, grunting, and working harder and harder to not cum. However, between my fucking, Phoebe's licking, and Beth's antics, Jenny had no chance. She rolls over, and I see a ripple run up her body.

Jenny is happy; she just had a terrific orgasm. Yet, I see the sadness in her eyes. I smile at her.

I use a soft, reassuring voice to explain as I stroke her wet gooey hair, "I have evolved as a man. On these special nights, you don't get just one fucking with girl play. Oh no, no, noooooooo, we are just starting baby. I know you wanted my cum, and then you were going to roll over and go to sleep. Sorry."

The relief in Jenny's eyes is easy to see. Beth and Phoebe both give her an "Awwwwww."

Jenny can't talk, but her breathing is better, and she looks refreshed. Her eyes never leave mine; they are alive with interest. I use my strength to push Jenny onto her back. I move my body around, and insert my cock. As I always do, I gently slide the first one in.

I fake her out by resuming my previous slow pace. Her body is tense, expecting a good hard fucking. Nope, nice and easy again. However, I speed up the fucking this time. It's much faster than my slow and easy, but this is still far from my fast fucking or my finishing speeds. She is having a blast at this speed. I sense she wants the hard and quick. Not yet.

Like with slow fucking, I move around quite a bit to increase the stimulation. Beth runs the flat of her hand over Jenny's stomach and curls a finger by her clit, so she can massage it. Phoebe moves up the bed so Jenny can eat her pussy. Jenny isn't very good at eating pussy and is quite distracted. That's ok.

I pound Jenny for another good half hour before we both erupt in our orgasms. This time, as I shoot my five ropes of cum up into Jenny, she looks delighted. There is a smile on her face that wasn't there before. She really wanted to feel that splashing in her womb. I fall forward and am pulled to the side. Beth slides over to Jenny and flops over and into position to suck her pussy dry of all my sperm.

She greedily slurps Jenny's pussy. It took a few minutes before Jenny remembered what Beth wanted. Jenny leans back some, takes a deep breath, and holds her breath as she looks to be pushing out a child. I hear a squish, then Beth quickly darts forward, tongue first. Beth breaths hard a few times and then repeats the procedure to retrieve my cum. Again, Beth digs in to get the tasty treat.

I get up and get a few more waters and an OJ for me. We chat a bit while drinking our beverages. After we finish, I get a smile on my face and lust in my eyes. Jenny looks almost hesitant; I have never shown her this look. I grab her, pull her to me, and then sit up with my back to the headboard. Jenny is confused. I point at Phoebe. Jenny slowly turns her head looking down the length of my arm towards Phoebe and Beth.

They are at the end of the bed with a double-ended dildo that must be three feet long. It's neon pink and thick with blunt ends. Beth lays on her back, submissively for Phoebe. Phoebe tries to have a stern look on her face, but it escapes her capacity for being mean. Phoebe pushes the tube into Beth's pussy. She is slow and gentle like I am with her.

Once Beth is full, Phoebe gets in the male fucking position and lowers herself onto the opposite end of the snake. Phoebe controls the action by rocking to and from Beth so that they both get fucked at the same time.

Jenny asks me, "That looks painful, how do they get pleasure out of it?"

Both Beth and Phoebe are too busy to answer, that left me to answer, "If you look, Phoebe really isn't moving that far. Yeah, it looks like a lot, but focus on the true movement of her thighs. They roll just a few inches. If there is too much in Beth, it hits something and then offers more pressure in Phoebe. They are both only willing to accept so much length.

"Look at their faces, they are both enjoying that way more than they should. It's like masturbating in front of us. They each pull back and lean forward, giving my length sliding and producing that wonderful feeling. Then you know that as you see your partner getting turned on, it increases your fun just as much."

Jenny is stroking my cock, bringing it back to life for the fast fucking that she is anticipating. Beth draws our attention with a hard slapping of Phoebe's breasts. They are hanging and drooping forward a bit. She loves a bit of pain with her sex, and I have a hard time delivering still. I have improved, but Beth is much better at accommodating my sister. Phoebe screams from the harsh slap, shakes her head like she was dipped in cold water, and then smiles big.

Each of those slaps provides some pain, but an equal if not larger ball of joy shoots to her pussy. Every time it's the same, jerk forward towards the slap and then deeply moan while saying, "Oh fuck."

I am hard again, and Jenny wants to be fucked. She sits up and crawls to her friends. She is frustrated with their lack of progress. Although they seem to be having a lot of fun. However, Jenny hasn't been properly hard fucked since ... me. She has needs. Jenny slaps Phoebe's hands away from the dildo. Phoebe looks stunned that she was interrupted and sat motionless to see what would happen.

Jenny happened. She is motivated to see these two cum like in five seconds. She must have a plan; she is going to speed this process up. If Jenny and I can quick fuck, why not Phoebe and Beth? Jenny grabs the dildo and moves her hand as fast as it will go. She isn't moving far, but it's enough to make them feel awesome.

Her hand is moving like lightning. No way they can take too much of that. No way she can keep that up very long. In the end, they had better stamina than Jenny. I took a turn, and with me there, they get their orgasm. I am warmed up and ready. I flip Jenny into Missionary, align my cock, and thrust it into her. It's just a few strokes on easy and slow before I turn into lightning.

I thrust hard into Jenny and she screams out in response. My arms held her in place as I push in and out of her with force. My entire pelvic region slams into Jenny, moving her body away. I run into it again, and it's slowly sliding back. Jenny's eyes are wide open, and she is screaming grunts at me. The eyes and screams are directed at me. She has a smile on her face that slips away with each thrust.

I slap her breasts hard, pick up her body, and flip her over into doggie. My hands attach to her hips, holding her in place. I can pull her back to me harder now. As her long hair whips around, sweat is flying off the ends, hitting everyone in the room. I feel my seed coming. It's not imminent, but it's slowly rolling along, and soon it will be running.

I grab her hands and yank her body up off the bed. Her breasts are swinging lewdly in front of her. Jenny's back is arching, and I slide my hands down her arms to her hands. She is leaning forward more now as I am holding her hands behind her back. Each exhale from Jenny is more of a scream than a grunt or a moan.

I pull her arms back into an almost vertical position. Quickly, I release her arms and grab a big fistful of hair on her head. She is perched precariously on two knees with just a single hand holding her head while I am slamming into her as hard and fast as I can. I release the hair and slap her ass with a good hard swat before returning me to her hips where I try to pull her apart as I fuck the hell out of her. I am grunting with each thrust now from the strength I am using.