Found Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a flash, Jenny freezes, her pussy clamps down on my cock. This is a severe orgasm where she screams low and long. How the children slept through it, I have no idea. Her legs give out, and Beth quickly pushes her over on to her back. Beth digs this cream pie out.

Jenny was zero help for several minutes. Without a word or movement, she helps squeeze out the cum and makes Beth's job easier. After ten minutes of digging, Beth comes up with a wet face and a huge smile. She kisses Jenny and thanks her. Jenny takes lots of effort to move, but she finally gets up on the side of the bed.

While sitting there, I say with a happy smile on my face, "Jenny, I have changed a lot since you last knew me. I have evolved from the Neanderthal that I was into a charismatic and charming intellectual. To help demonstrate what I mean, I got a present for you."

Jenny looks astonished, how could I buy a present for her? I smile at her innocence.

With a deeper and breathy voice that makes all the girls laugh, I tell Jenny, "I want you to walk to the door, close your eyes, open the door, walk outside, open your eyes as you close the door. You will be presented with two options. You must pick one of the two to receive your gift. When you finish, I want you to come back here and sit on this bed. I will answer all of your questions."

Jenny looks unsure of the situation. She cautiously walks to the door and listens. Of course, she hears nothing. She places her hand on the door handle, closes her eyes, walks out of the room, and then closes the door. We can hear talking. There is a scream, which is most definitely Jenny, and then the scream trails off like she is moving away from us.

Beth looks at me, and then shouts, "What did you do to her!"

I smile as I use my hands in a lowering motion, as in lower your voice and calm down. Geeeez.

I have a sly smile on my face as I laughingly say, "I gave her what she wanted several years ago. It's the same options both of you've been enjoying." They both give me a startled look.

Beth is shocked, "Ok, Steve, out with it. Why and are you so sure about this? You?"

I hang my head; we have never discussed this before. They knew I approved, well, I think they did.

With a soft voice, I say, "It really bothered me that Jenny said she wanted to fuck other men. Whether she would have or not, that didn't matter. She wanted to do it. The logical side of me knew I was a hypocrite; I was fucking several women and I didn't allow them the same freedom.

"My irrational side really did see it as me not being good enough; she wanted someone better. You know, like I bored her. Then add to it that I'm possessive, I really don't want another man touching let along with fucking or even being blown by my girl."

Phoebe comes to me and holds me as she asks, "Why allow us to fuck Anthony and Don? What changed?"

I reply with a sad voice, "Keep in mind, I still find it hard. This is the first time I'd allowed one of you to be fucked when I wasn't with someone else. I initially allowed it because of my love for you three. If I'm with a woman, that means that two-thirds of my wives are lonely. That's most of the time. That's why I set it up so that if you had needs and I wasn't available, you can fuck anyone else."

Beth is shocked, "I thought it was just Anthony and Don."

Phoebe cuts in, "No, they are just the ones that have tested clean, you don't need to use a condom. I used them more often when I was pregnant, not so much anymore."

Beth asks me, "So, why did Jenny just scream? It's our choice if and with whom we have fun with. I don't get it."

I half-smile, "I suspected that Jenny wouldn't pick one because of the last time. I told Anthony to force her if needed. She didn't exactly sound like she was screaming for her life as he ran with her."

Phoebe giggles, "No, that was mock resistance at best. More surprised than truly against her will."

Beth comes and holds me, "You don't seem thrilled with the decision though. Do you? Don't lie to me."

I can't look at Beth, "Um, no. I'm not thrilled. I'm feeling the same pain as I did several years ago. With you and Phoebe, I was distracted. Sara said she never took part of the offer. I like to believe she didn't."

They both close their mouths. Now I really hurt. Even my sweet Sara took on Anthony and Don, just like Phoebe and Beth have. Oh my.

Beth tries to soothe me by rubbing my back, "I was like Phoebe, in my last month, I needed constant fucking. Since then, it's only been a few times."

Phoebe tries to help me, "Steve, I think it's a great thing you're doing. I think it shows Jenny that you have changed for the better. I bet she sees you in a whole new light. Back at the resort, there was no way anyone was taking either of us. We weren't looking for anyone better, we had the best already.

"The whole argument was stupid; she should never have said anything unless the inequality was a huge thing to her. Maybe it was. It didn't seem like it worked out well. We all lost because of that one statement and your silly mind."

I go and take a shower. I am quickly followed by Beth and Phoebe. I put my elbows in the corner of the shower and lean my head into my hands. I can picture in my mind Anthony, with a huge grin, fucking Jenny hard. He then shoots a gallon of cum into her pussy with his huge cock. She comes back to me and laughs at seeing my cock.

Tears are falling, and my logical side of my brain is laughing at me. I am so pathetic. She loves me, Anthony had to force her to go with him. Grow up, dude, your other wives have been fucking him. Besides, tonight, she is wearing my ass out, I needed the break.

Meanwhile, the warm water is adjusted, Beth and Phoebe silently clean themselves and me up. Then they come over and hug me while I softly cry in the corner.

Phoebe is first to talk, "Steve, it's just you from now on."

I spin quickly and hold her in my arms.

I then use a firm but a soft voice to say, "No. You keep having your fun. You all need them as much as I need them to help you scratch those itches when I can't. I haven't had to deal with the realization that you were really doing it until tonight. I was hiding in the sex that I was enjoying at the same time. It's not fair for each of you to wait even one day, let alone two. No woman puts up with that."

Jenny says from the doorway, "Yet we gladly do and are happy to do so."

In a flash, Jenny runs at me and slams into my body. She grabs my head and pulls me into a kiss. Her skin is glistening from just taking a shower herself.

Jenny pulls away and says in a whisper, "That was some surprise. No way in hell I'd have selected him, not after our last encounter. What changed?"

I grasp for words before saying, "I want to grow up. I want to be fair and not hurt my wives. If you have an itch and I can't scratch it, you always have a choice."

Phoebe questions me, "Do we? What I just saw tells me this hurts you much more than the enjoyment I get from it."

I am dismissive, "No, this is something I wanted. That's why I forced Jenny and talked while you were gone. I knew I didn't come to terms with my decision yet, and this was my way to make it happen."

Beth half giggles, "You sure are a complex man, I think Phoebe is right, you really can't handle it."

Getting annoyed, "Hey, I set this up. If you remember, my one request is don't tell me if you use someone. It does hurt still. However, my love for you three allows me to do this. Yes, it hurts to know you're with someone else. However, it hurts me more to know that you suffered even a tiny bit because I was with another wife. I can't live with that."

I shoot them all a big smile, they all cringe at it.

I pick up Jenny and take her back to the wet bed. I put two pillows down and then drop Jenny's rear end on the pillows, so it is facing up in the air. She is on her haunches to hold up her body. Beth hands me the bottle of strawberry lube.

Just once I would like to use a manly fragrance. Every single time it is this girly smelly stuff!

There isn't any subtlety involved here. Beth is lubing me up, and Phoebe is lubing Jenny up. Jenny is already in position, and I move to that sweet ass and start shoving my man meat up it. She is tight and uncomfortable with me being in this hole. She is breathing hard as I apply pressure. I am hard as steel, and that makes a nice instrument for breaking open a small hole that will yield enough force.

I apply enough force, and on breaking through, Jenny wails like a woman in childbirth. I know not to stop. That's what allows the pain to set in. She gets some enjoyment from me, sliding in and out. After a while, her ass is gaping. I can pull all the way out, pause, and then insert it again with almost no change in dilation. That's some feat of the human body.

I use my speed to drill my cock as deep as it can go. It's a lovely feeling being in so deep and in such a tight place. For my to-do list, I need to discover her fantasies. In the future, we can work on those.

For now, I go as fast as I can, pushing and pulling my cock from her tight hole. After the initial scream, Jenny is fighting for breath. She is tired, has had over a dozen orgasms, and now I am reaming her second hole about as good as it gets. The lube is doing its job, I smell sweat and strawberries.

I can't last much longer; this feels too good. I am glad Beth saw my need.

Beth asks Jenny, "Jenny, honey, it looks like Steve is about ready to shoot his cannon of baby batter inside of you. Are you ready?"

I can hear the need in her voice as Jenny screams, "Please! Spew! Now! Makemecomenowwwwww!"

Ok, I get the message. I stop holding back that feeling that I love so much. My balls explode, shooting my cum through my body and then out into the great void that is Jenny's bowels. I scream out my release and the joy of shooting my cum. Four good ropes fill Jenny.

Jenny screams and raises to her knees. She is breathing hard, and her breasts are wobbling from the shaking of her body. She has slowed down and stayed with us the whole time. I guess these orgasms aren't as hard.

I fall back on the bed; I am wiped out and limp. I also need a shower; however, I am too weak to get up and take one. Jenny curls up with me. It feels lovely having her in my arms and in a bed again. We aren't done yet. Beth and Phoebe slap handcuffs on Jenny. She looks confused as they both pick her up off the bed and drag her to the door. All I see is two hairy arms reach in and pick her up.

Jenny screams as she is taken away again, I hear her say, "You brute!" Yeah, that will stop him. He, he, he.

Beth and Phoebe bring me to the shower. The warm water is already running, and it feels great. I stand against the wall while one cleans and then sucks my cock. Meanwhile, the other is pushing her huge breasts into my face, like she is trying to smother me. Without any thought, my lips latch on to the nipples. They swap positions.

My cock is coming back to life, which is good because I have one more thing to do tonight. This is a surprise; nobody knows what it is. They know that I am part of it and nothing else. Well, other than Jenny is the star attraction, of course.

I am dried off and put back into the wet, smelly bed. It's humid and reeks of sex. Jenny's pussy juice is the most active; the others are enjoying themselves as well, although to a much lesser extent. I don't move a muscle in bed.

Beth is concerned, "Should we call it a night? I think we have worn Steve out. His pecker isn't stone or steel. It looks more like cattails, very flexible."

I use a strong voice to disguise my weakness, "I want to try something new. Something we have never done before, but I think it will be a nice way to cap the evening off. I'm going to make you scream with a surprise and then scream as you watch the next hour unfold."

It was a nice half hour before Jenny and Don came back with Anthony following them. Don and Anthony are by the doors, so they can leave after I make my speech. Jenny is already on the bed, on her back, while Beth and Phoebe are on the opposite side of the bed near the far end.

I stand up and tell my short story, "You all know me. I have been through hell and back emotionally in my life. As a result, I'm broken, I don't act like normal people. I've been through therapy, and it has helped. I'm better than I used to be. I am not fixed, and I'm still weird on some things, but in others, I have come a long way.

"Tonight, I show you one of the ways I have evolved. Jenny will also experience something she has probably never even thought of. Jenny, you and I are going to trade places."

She got up, and then I laid down on my back. I motion for Jenny to come to me as I say, "Cowgirl." She understood immediately. She starts a slow thumping on my cock, which is rock hard now.

I say to Anthony, "Anthony, please lube up and take the back door."

Jenny froze, Anthony's jaw dropped, and both Beth and Phoebe scream, "WHAT?"

I taunt him, "Get up here, big boy, and let's give her a double penetration."

After lubing, Anthony pushes Jenny forward. I pick up a slow stroke, no rushing this. Anthony matches my slow stroke.

I now command the girls, "Phoebe and Beth, please use your tongue or fingers to lightly tweak her nipples."

Jenny is screaming, "OH MY GOD! I am so full! OH, OH, OH. FUCK ME! Ohhhhhhh! Fuck me!"

I tell Don, "Don, can you complete the triple penetration and shut her up? When she stops sucking, face fuck her."

I didn't have to tell him twice. Don almost immediately started face fucking Jenny, she had no clue where she was or what she was doing. She didn't orgasm, she just stayed still and took the fucking, fucking up the ass, nipple tweaking, and having her face fucked. Jenny has taken a lot tonight; she was desensitized to the nipple tweaking and the fucking. However, it's just too much fun to not be affected by our actions. I can see the accumulative effect this is having on her body.

Without warning, I mean not the slightest hint, Jenny explodes with a massive orgasm. She screams to announce the event. Anthony and I immediately feel her body constrict, effectively trying to clamp our cocks. All her arms, legs, and head pull together in a cocoon-like state. Her eyes roll up, breathing stops, she is turning red, she isn't moving, not even ripples in her body.

I am too weak to move. Anthony slaps Jenny on the back and gets no response. It's almost a full thirty seconds before she exhales and starts fighting to regain her breath. Everyone else relaxes at the sign of life. She scared the crap out of me. Before her eyes open or she says anything, I see her crying. Anthony showers as I hold Jenny hard and into my body. We are both full of sweat from the short but powerful outburst of energy we used.

Anthony was quick, Don is next. I followed Don. I set my eyes on Jenny, messaging Anthony and Don to put her in a chair. I climb up on the bed and then call Beth to me. She is hesitant, she doesn't like this idea.

I reason with Beth, "You say your fantasy is to get your slut on and not be a puritan. You want more than vanilla. This is your chance to join the big girls and feel something that will blow your mind."

As if a dam burst open, Beth runs to me and mounts my cock. Wow, fluids are running down her legs and are going to make a mess of this bed. She is an excited woman. The grin on her face confirms her feelings. Don takes over the back door allowing Anthony to get oral from this very talented cock sucker.

We all start off slow. We all wanted to stay slow. The problem is Beth is too damn pretty. It's natural to fuck her hard and fast. Then with her moaning and grunting from the enjoyment, we each speed up. Then we speed up more. Soon all three of us are fast fucking her, and we break her.

She starts a shout of triumph, but it stops midway. She freezes. She doesn't even fall over. Because of that, we continue fucking her, not sure if she has orgasmed or not. It's a long delay before we all shout out as her body clamps down on our cocks. I have never had someone apply so much pressure to my cock as Beth just did. I was concerned about her health.

It took ten minutes before Beth returned to the living. Talk about the glow of a woman well fucked. She looked awesome. In those ten minutes, Don, Anthony, and I shower. When I lay down, Phoebe came right over to me and mounts my cock.

Phoebe kisses me and then requests, "I like it hard and fast; I would like it just like you gave Beth."

Phoebe is a good-looking woman, but she doesn't hold a candle to Beth. Where we did it naturally with Beth, we will force ourselves to please Phoebe. I laugh at myself like we don't want to all take her fast and hard. Phoebe gets the same as Beth. The only difference is that Jenny is awake and talking.

Jenny talks casually yet slow, and sexy, while we slam away, "That is a magnificent feeling. She is helpless, can't move, can't get up. She has all three orifices filled with some spectacular and tasty meat. Both cocks going up the pussy and rectum is incredible. The pleasure is off the charts. You can't think about any single thing, because all three cocks have your attention.

"The face fucking is surreal. Your other body parts feel better, but your need to breathe forces you to get a breath. We all know Steve's cock is special. Just not enough time to concentrate on it like you want because of the tight burning sensation in your ass. It comes together too quickly with a massive orgasm."

Kaboom, Phoebe blows up, which causes Anthony and me to spew our remaining loads within my sister. I pump out three ropes, and then my field of vision quickly fades into a black hole. I wake up to Anthony and Don, moving my body to a chair.

I see them strip the bed. There was a waterproof sheet underneath. Cool, I have a dry mattress. Everything is balled up and thrown in the hallway. Jenny and Don have new bedding and set up the bed for sleep.

On walking out the door, Anthony says to me, "Steve, this was the best day of my life. I'm so lucky that you took a chance with me. And you've allowed me to 'Help out.' I'm truly fortunate to spend any time amongst your beautiful wives. Goodnight, everyone."

Jenny ran to Anthony and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. She then went to her room to get a good night's sleep. I swear, as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was asleep.

Epilogue: What happened next?

Not all stories have a perfect storybook ending where the guy gets the girl. You see, Jenny had been on her own too long and changed. Sara, Phoebe, Beth and I had a whole different life without Jenny, and we all pulled in different directions. That means that while we did love each other, it wasn't the same between Jenny and me as it is with Beth, Sara, Phoebe and me. As luck would have it, Jenny took a liking to Anthony, and they ended up getting married.

Per their request, I did a major renovation of a guest house. It's a fantastic home now. They have meals there and sometimes with us. Most breakfasts are at their place and most dinners with us. Sara recovered fully and is now a regular part of our nightly activities. For us, it's better with just three wives, much easier to keep them happy, and if they don't get me today, it will be tomorrow.

Jenny had a child right away, Phoebe, and Beth soon followed. Sara is content with Daniel and helping to be a mom for the others. We now have enough children to sink a battleship. We have a full-time nanny to assist. It's cute, the children don't care who their parents are. They use the parent they know is easiest to get what they want. I allow staying up late, Phoebe gives soda, Beth extends TV time, Sara allows snacks, and Jenny is a pushover for cookies.

Our children making days are over.