Founders Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it was dinnertime. Everyone had a glass of wine at dinner, because that was healthy, and Zach was making babies this week, so should not get drunk, and the women wanted to support him in that. Otherwise, dinner was beef stroganoff and green beans. After dinner, Michaela cleaned up the dishes while Charisse and Alexis took Zach to bed and took turns riding him. During this time, the bros came by and pounded on the door, and Michaela told them to fuck off and not come back or the police would be called. Michaela walked into the bedroom just in time to see a frantic sweaty Zach finish explosively in a spread and shrilly keening Charisse.

After Michaela returned, they lay around in bed and talked. More of the story of the "biggest slut in space" competition was told, and everybody got a nice deep massage from the other three. Then they went to sleep. Zach woke up in the middle of the night, as if his body was especially insistent to service all three women as much as possible. Thus, he urgently went through all three women and ejaculated urgently into each of them during the night. In the morning, though, he had to say goodbye to them without their usual morning ride, but promised to visit each of them later that morning, and then left.

He texted Berte and asked if he could come over and make love to her, both because he missed her and because this was her week to ovulate. She said she'd love to see him. He went to her room on base, licked her until she had a good loud climax, pleasurably worked his way into her doggie style, and as she orgasmed with a shriek from the penetration, he waited for her next big wailing climax and unloaded his nice big morning batch into her while she was cumming. With that, they cleaned up, dressed, kissed, pledged undying love via text message, and made to depart. They found a note on Berte's door, apparently from one of the other female officers sharing the building with her. It said, "Get a real room, please." They would have to pick a different venue next time. What was the Air Force thinking housing Berte in here? It was practically in her job description as a colonist to get fucked as thoroughly, frequently, and soundly as possible, especially this week.

After that, Zach visited Michaela in the radio telescope bay and had the red-haired tidbit quickly bent over the desk of her computer workstation. "See you again tonight, lover," she whimpered after him as he reluctantly left her, semen dripping out of her snatch onto the floor as she rested on the table.

Next he visited Alexis in her chemistry lab. She introduced him to her colleagues, some of whom he already knew and one that he had dated in the past, and then took him down the corridor to the staff lounge, which was vacant, and put a chair under the door to block it. He had her on the lounge couch. The mischievous playful brunette made some noise; her colleagues probably heard her.

Finally, he visited Charisse, his nature girl, in the greenhouse, which was still fairly private since her colleague Doctor Aanya Ghosh had not yet arrived from India. Zach and Charisse, his sweet glorious sun-kissed hippie superhero, made love in the dirt of her garden. This had good associations for her; she sang a few really nice arias for him. Once she had climaxed wetly a few times that way, he lifted her legs up a bit farther, carefully brushed her off, and tried something new. He used her copious fluids to have her anally. Her slick little pucker just looked like it wanted his cock, and it must have. He thrust fully into her juicy tight anus in a few firm strokes. Her singing got really ragged then. She loved the hell out of it, and he loved it more because she loved it so much.

(To be continued)

12